#1 OFFLINE   RalphBullit

RalphBullit

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 06-April 08

Posted 18 April 2008 - 04:57 PM

Unfortunately it doesn't belong to me. I just feel excited and want to express it. If You don't understand me just look at the the rest of cars which are common on our streets and how Shelby looks next to them ;). In that city there is a brand new Viper, a Roush 427 Mustang and a few other American beauties. We have also one Ford GT in Poland so things are getting better :happy feet:.
The saddest thing is my father can afford one of these but will never buy anything that's 'American junk' (btw he recently bought an iphone and often buys American products, strange isn't it? :(). That means as long as I don't earn enough money I can forget about cars I mentioned :(.
Enjoy the pictures:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 OFFLINE   srk1959

srk1959

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,641 posts
  • Joined 02-June 06
  • Region:Great Lakes

Posted 18 April 2008 - 05:11 PM

It definitely stands out ! Hopefully someday you will be able to get one for yourself. They are as fun as they look. :D Funny thing with your father......we here in America when I was young used to say the same about Japanese products!

2007 Red GT500 coupe

2007 Black GT500 vert

2008 Vista Blue GT500 coupe

#3 OFFLINE   KCMO-GT500

KCMO-GT500

Old Pole from the Ozarks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,785 posts
  • Joined 19-March 06

Posted 18 April 2008 - 05:16 PM

welcome to the site from one pole to another; although it was my grandparent's who came over in the 1890s.

real last name is niedbalski, but we go by bosky now.

thanks for the photos; it is a very good looking car.

john

Some days I'm a badcat, and somedays not.....

JohnnyLupara400.jpg

Performance White with a VMP TVS & Some Minor Bling.........695 rwhp and a lot of happy happy

#4 OFFLINE   Son of GT

Son of GT

"THERE'S NOTHING LIKE A SHELBY... NOTHING.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,477 posts
  • Joined 18-April 06
  • Interests:Most Motorsports, all types of cars and trucks; especally anything Shelby. My country, family, and friends, and all who have served or are serving in the military defending the U.S.A. Still and video photography; and of course morally casual women!

Posted 18 April 2008 - 11:47 PM

Wow, except for the rear corner lenses and the european tail lamps, that's exactly what my car looked like before it was Super Snaked. Tungston Le Mans stripes on a convertible. I wonder if they were painted on or if the're vinyl?

What a trip. Thanks for sharing.
Current Stable:

1972 Bronco restomod equipped with an R-spec 5.8, AOD, 4-wheel disc brakes, as well as several other mods.

2003 Mercury Marauder

2007 Performance white SGT S/C CSM #12

2007 Grabber Orange GT500 Convertible VIN #00012; Super Snake CSM #12.

PLEASE BUY AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS WHENEVER POSSIBLE; NOW MORE THAN EVER BEFORE!

IN MEMORY OF JOE GOSINSKI, 10-23-66 / 12-24-10. RIP JOE, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED.

"As long as there's America, there will always be a Mustang." - Jay Leno.

"The more time I spend in this place, the more I like dogs". - Me.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

Posted Image <--- Current weather at Shelby American, Las Vegas, NV

1987 Mustang LX Convertible, modded. Sold Feb. 2007. Goodbye old friend, you will always be missed.

#5 OFFLINE   RalphBullit

RalphBullit

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 06-April 08

Posted 19 April 2008 - 01:01 AM

thanks for your kind welcome,
here are the pictures of cars I also mentioned. Those kids who take them make good job, without them I wouldn't realize there's a Ford GT in my country ;)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
the Corvette You see here belongs to the most famous Corvette collector in Poland.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 OFFLINE   ilmor

ilmor

ilmor

• Northeast Region
  • 11,768 posts
  • Joined 04-May 07
  • Region:Northeast
  • Interests:Shelby GT's (what else), Guitar, Camping in my RV, auto racing, autocross, car shows

Posted 19 April 2008 - 01:32 AM

Great to see this! Thank's for sharing the photos.
2007 Shelby GT CSM# 07SGT1917 - the "Garage Queen"

Performance White, Hurst 5-Speed, Premium Package

Shelby 4.6L Racing Valve Covers ,Shelby Turbo Mufflers, Shelby GT Brake Duct Kit, "S" snake faux gas cap, Carroll Shelby autographed dash, Improved Shelby GT hood scoop replaced by Tasca Mod Shop, Craig's Custom License Plate Bracket, Baer GT Rotors, Hawk HP Plus Pads, Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Hi Temp Brake Fluid, J&M Street/Race Extreme Joint Lower Control Arms, J&M Double Adjustable Panhard Rod (Street/Race) ...

2013 Mustang GT Premium - the "Daily Driver"

Black / Black & Glass Roof, 6-Speed SelectShift, Sync, NAV, Interior Upgrade.....

#7 OFFLINE   Madasek

Madasek

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Joined 18-May 08
  • Interests:SHELBY GT :]

Posted 20 May 2008 - 10:38 PM

:) Witam!

There would be another Shelby in Poland :) 07 Shelby GT beautiful black(in my opinion best looking). Hope it would be here before end of June. My garage is almost ready fot it :)
Although there`s several mustangs along Poland, Shelby`s are rare and mustang thats might be seen are usually in poor condition.

Pozdrowienia z Polski
Madasek

#8 OFFLINE   KCMO-GT500

KCMO-GT500

Old Pole from the Ozarks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,785 posts
  • Joined 19-March 06

Posted 21 May 2008 - 04:45 AM

There would be another Shelby in Poland :) 07 Shelby GT beautiful black(in my opinion best looking). Hope it would be here before end of June. My garage is almost ready fot it :)
Although there`s several mustangs along Poland, Shelby`s are rare and mustang thats might be seen are usually in poor condition.

Pozdrowienia z Polski
Madasek

welcome; remember that we need photos when it arrives :happy feet:

Some days I'm a badcat, and somedays not.....

JohnnyLupara400.jpg

Performance White with a VMP TVS & Some Minor Bling.........695 rwhp and a lot of happy happy

#9 OFFLINE   RalphBullit

RalphBullit

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 06-April 08

Posted 30 May 2008 - 02:53 PM

Pozdrowienia z Polski
Madasek

I just came back to my topic to post a new Polish Shelby I found on the web and what a surprise do I see!
Hello Madasek, unfotunately You won't be the first owner of a black gt500 because I just wanted to post pictures of a black one spotted in Warsaw yesterday:

ooops Bandwidth Limit Exceeded on the web page I found the pictures of the GT500 I mentioned. I will try to post them later today. All I remember that it had EL Polish plates. BTW, where are You from? Promise me that if You are in Warsaw, You will give me a ride ;)
Posted Image

#10 OFFLINE   srk1959

srk1959

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,641 posts
  • Joined 02-June 06

Posted 30 May 2008 - 03:00 PM

I just came back to my topic to post a new Polish Shelby I found on the web and what a surprise do I see!
Hello Madasek, unfotunately You won't be the first owner of a black gt500 because I just wanted to post pictures of a black one spotted in Warsaw yesterday:

ooops Bandwidth Limit Exceeded on the web page I found the pictures of the GT500 I mentioned. I will try to post them later today. All I remember that it had EL Polish plates. BTW, where are You from? Promise me that if You are in Warsaw, You will give me a ride ;)

Ya Madasek, try to get together and give Ralph a ride! It is always fun giving rides, I just gave one yesterday and the person....he owns classics......gave up at 140 mph and said that was enough!!! Giving rides is a lot of fun! :hysterical:

2007 Red GT500 coupe

2007 Black GT500 vert

#11 OFFLINE   RalphBullit

RalphBullit

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 06-April 08

Posted 02 June 2008 - 06:26 AM

here it is:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#12 OFFLINE   RalphBullit

RalphBullit

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 06-April 08

Posted 02 June 2008 - 06:30 AM

Ya Madasek, try to get together and give Ralph a ride! It is always fun giving rides, I just gave one yesterday and the person....he owns classics......gave up at 140 mph and said that was enough!!! Giving rides is a lot of fun! :hysterical:

don't worry I was driving that fast in an Audi R8 last year and was once a passenger of rally 'N group' champion of Poland and I didn't vomit after those spins ;)
Posted Image

#13 OFFLINE   srk1959

srk1959

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,641 posts
  • Joined 02-June 06

Posted 02 June 2008 - 06:54 AM

Nice, you see almost as many GT500's on the road as I do in the states!

2007 Red GT500 coupe

2007 Black GT500 vert

#14 OFFLINE   RalphBullit

RalphBullit

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 06-April 08

Posted 06 September 2008 - 12:47 AM

You thought it was the end and the thread was dead? No way! Here are new Shelbies (one clone) from Poland!

enjoy:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I still hope at least one owner will become a member of Team Shelby Forum.
Posted Image

#15 OFFLINE   ingram4868

ingram4868

Team Shelby Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,363 posts
  • Joined 05-September 05
  • Region:Pacific Coast
  • Interests:Love of God, Family and Great Cars

Posted 06 September 2008 - 01:05 AM

I won't complain about our mandatory front license plate bracket again.

Edited by ingram4868, 06 September 2008 - 06:10 AM.

David Ingram
Sparks, NV.
Newest addition 1100 mile 2007 GT500

#16 OFFLINE   YZD263

YZD263

Team Shelby Member

• Team Shelby Club Member
  • 1,906 posts
  • Joined 25-February 07
  • Region:Canada
  • Interests:Cars, Pro Football, F1 Racing

Posted 06 September 2008 - 02:43 AM

Thanks for sharing these pics! I notice that all Shelbys do not have the same taillights. Some have the north american taillights (all red) while others have the white middle section, which I thought were mandatory in Europe.
2009 Shelby GT500 KR
Vista Blue, Silver Stripes

Purchased 10-21-11

CSM 09KR0628

#17 OFFLINE   RalphBullit

RalphBullit

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 06-April 08

Posted 06 September 2008 - 03:25 AM

yup, some owners have white in the middle section, some have orange turn signals, some don't change anything and hope they will be able to bribe a cop when he asks them what going on is. :D
The same with number plates, some owners order illegal plates which look good and fit well in U.S cars and some mount European plates which look horrible (just like the plates in this Challenger):

Posted Image

Edited by RalphBullit, 06 September 2008 - 03:30 AM.

Posted Image

#18 OFFLINE   alustar

alustar

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Joined 25-December 08

Posted 20 January 2009 - 01:10 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#19 OFFLINE   Lennart

Lennart

Lennart GT500

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Joined 01-November 09
  • Interests:My family and my
    Mustang Shelby GT500,
    Racing and www.arodriguesracingschool.com

Posted 11 February 2010 - 01:31 PM

Hello where do you get the indicators rear and front parking lights?
I need to get some.
Brgds
Lennart
Sweden
I love performance driving and Mustang GT500

#20 OFFLINE   GAFSoldier

GAFSoldier

GAFSoldier

• World-Wide Region
  • 256 posts
  • Joined 02-May 08
  • Region:European Union
Garage View Garage

Posted 26 March 2010 - 01:22 PM

Can't wait to see what they want to do with my Car when I have it in Germany. So far they say I don't need to do something on it.
2010 Shelby GT500 Coupe
Kona Blue with white stripes
Electronics Package, HID headlamps,
Built: June 09th, 09 Delivered: July 19th, 09

First 2010 GT500 with a JLT Performance Tune.
SAE corrected: 518 RWHP, 500 lb-ft
uncorrected: 548 RWHP, 528 lb-ft

JLT Brake Cooling Kit, JLT Kona Blue Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake, JLT Black Hydro Carbon Fiber radio bezel and center console.
JLT Kona Blue Strut Tower Bar with White Stribes, Kona Blue CPC Shock Tower Covers and CPC Battery & Master Cylinder Cover Kit.
JLT Kona Blue Hydro Carbon Fiber rockers, front splitter, hood vent, rear bumber, radiator cover.
METCO Supercharger pulley kit (2.6) and Auxiliary Idler Kit with Extreme Duty Double-Bearing Idler,Redline Hood Lifter.
Shelby Baer Extreme-Plus Front Brakes, Baer Eradispeed Rear Brakes, Ford KR muffler kit, Eibach Anti-Roll sway bar and Pro Street S-Coil Over Kit,
Upper and Lower Adjustable Control Arms, Adjustable Panhard Bar,
20" Shelby Alcoa Wheels. Shelby Heavy Plush Four Piece Floor and Trunk Mats, Shelby GT500 Dash Plaque and Console Lid Cover, Shelby GT500 Wing Emblem Kit.

My next Car will be a 2014 or 2015 Shelby GT500SS or a Shelby GT350 and then I hope that JLT would like to work again with me together to upgrade the Car with Shelby and JLT parts !

Posted ImagePosted Image

Love it to race on the Nürburgring and to drive with over 190mph on the German Autobahn with my 2010 GT500!!

Car History:
2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse, 1995 BMW M3, 2007 Mustang V6, 2008 Mustang GT, 2008 Shelby GT500SS, 2010 Shelby GT500.
Future Cars: ???? F150 SS
, 2015 Shelby GT500 Super Snake or 2015 Shelby GT350

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users