TurboGT

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 586 posts
  • Joined 28-February 08
  • Region:South Atlantic

Posted 05 January 2009 - 07:26 PM

The car needs absolutely nothing except a new home. This car is the real deal with the best of everything professionally built and installed. The car is STOUT and can be daily driven, tracked, or used to take down Corvettes, Challengers or whatever you want - the car can take it. It is the ultimate street sleeper.

2006 Mustang GT Convertible
Torch Red/Dark Charcoal Interior (GT interior upgrade package)
5 speed manual
Polished 18” Ford (OEM/factory) Bullitt wheels
Shaker 500 stereo
Brand new forged 800hp motor (less than 1000miles) built by Modular Powerhouse: NEW aluminum block bored 0.010” over, Kellogg forged Cobra crank (stock stroke) , Manley forged rods, Manley forged coated pistons (stock bore & compression), all ARP fasteners (mains, heads rods) ,stock heads with cam lockouts & upgraded springs & seals, ARP head studs, 60lb injectors.
Powerhouse 67mm intercooled single turbo kit - custom tuned by Tim Barth at Modular Powerhouse in Atlanta, Ga), 60lb injectors & blow through MAF conversion, MAFia.
Dynoed (DynoJet) 593rwhp/685rwtq @18psi on 93 octane pump gas, 624rwhp/716rwtq @18psi on 50% C16
SCT Xcal2 tuner included
Brand new Greddy Profec B-spec 2 electronic boost controller.
FRPP GT500 dual fuel pump system
SPEC stage 3 clutch with SPEC steel flywheel
Powerhouse 1 piece aluminum driveshaft
PRO 5.0 shifter
PMP line locks
Hurst T-handle shifter with line lock switch
CHE driveshaft safety loop
CHE tubular adjustable upper control arm (pinion angle set properly)
CHE tubular lower control arms.
CHE torque limiters (not installed but come with car)
LPW aluminum rear diff cover
Tokico D-spec adjustable shocks (factory stock springs – car has not been lowered)
Speed of Sound dual gauge A-pillar pod
Autometer Cobalt series vac/boost gauge
AEM Wideband digital air/fuel gauge
Raptor shift light
Redline stainless hood lift rods
STEF’s air/oil separator
Stock factory mufflers – no cats. NEVER smoked in.
Pair of 17” Bullitt wheels with new M&H drag radials (no strip passes on them) included
1 ¼” receiver hitch used only for bike rack
Car has been run at the strip a total of three ¼ mile passes. This car is my daily driver and is as reliable as a brand new car. I would not hesitate to drive this car cross country and would encourage any buyer to drive the car home and enjoy it on the drive home with the top down! Everything on the car works perfectly and it has been meticulously maintained. This car is completely tame in city traffic under any conditions and under boost is violently fast. I am 49 years old and do not abuse the car – I built it up myself to be enjoyed and have thoroughly enjoyed driving it.
Interior is perfect. Body has never been hit or scraped anywhere. There are small nicks on the rear bumper cover from bikes being carried on the rack, a couple of tiny chips on the hood from being daily driven.
Have many detailed pics of the car including turbo install. There are videos of the car out there on the web showing it in action. I have videos of it on the dyno and will include dyno sheets.
I am the original owner and have done every bit of work on the car (including the turbo install) myself except for the motor, clutch install and tuning (done by Tim Barth at Modular Powerhouse). Feel free to call Tim Barth (MPH) or Mike Bowen (Powerhouse) yourself to ask about the car – both have seen the car personally.
All receipts since new (no idea how much $$) original window sticker included.
$27,000 Serious inquiries only. Figure out how much it would cost to build this car from scratch (over $10K in new motor alone) yourself and you’ll see it is worth every penny. Please, no tire kickers or test drivers.
PM for pics or more info. Thanks – Tim Simpson (TurboGT)

2008 Shelby GT500 (gone but not forgotten) Torch Red w/ebony stripes.IUP - black with crimsonNAVI, HID, ambient lighting2.6" pulley, JLT, Corsa exhaust, AFCO heat exchangerVMP tunesBMR adjustable UCADBA5000/4000, Goodridge, Hawk brakesSPP brake cooling ductsHomelink/compass mirrorFull Shelby/CorteX Track Pack coilover suspensionShelby/CorteX Watts linkMichelin Pilot Super Sports 285/35ZR18<p>KR rear axle reservoir

#2 OFFLINE   COBRA SCOTTY

COBRA SCOTTY

DIRECTOR OF TIMESLIP VERIFICATION

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,228 posts
  • Joined 09-February 08
  • Interests:MAKING MORE HORSEPOWER !!!
    AND
    HOT BINKINI CLAD LADIES IN PICTURES WITH MUSTANGS.
    BUT
    NOT IN THAT ORDER.hee hee
Garage View Garage

Posted 06 January 2009 - 08:02 PM

The car needs absolutely nothing except a new home. This car is the real deal with the best of everything professionally built and installed. The car is STOUT and can be daily driven, tracked, or used to take down Corvettes, Challengers or whatever you want - the car can take it. It is the ultimate street sleeper.

2006 Mustang GT Convertible
Torch Red/Dark Charcoal Interior (GT interior upgrade package)
5 speed manual
Polished 18” Ford (OEM/factory) Bullitt wheels
Shaker 500 stereo
Brand new forged 800hp motor (less than 1000miles) built by Modular Powerhouse: NEW aluminum block bored 0.010” over, Kellogg forged Cobra crank (stock stroke) , Manley forged rods, Manley forged coated pistons (stock bore & compression), all ARP fasteners (mains, heads rods) ,stock heads with cam lockouts & upgraded springs & seals, ARP head studs, 60lb injectors.
Powerhouse 67mm intercooled single turbo kit - custom tuned by Tim Barth at Modular Powerhouse in Atlanta, Ga), 60lb injectors & blow through MAF conversion, MAFia.
Dynoed (DynoJet) 593rwhp/685rwtq @18psi on 93 octane pump gas, 624rwhp/716rwtq @18psi on 50% C16
SCT Xcal2 tuner included
Brand new Greddy Profec B-spec 2 electronic boost controller.
FRPP GT500 dual fuel pump system
SPEC stage 3 clutch with SPEC steel flywheel
Powerhouse 1 piece aluminum driveshaft
PRO 5.0 shifter
PMP line locks
Hurst T-handle shifter with line lock switch
CHE driveshaft safety loop
CHE tubular adjustable upper control arm (pinion angle set properly)
CHE tubular lower control arms.
CHE torque limiters (not installed but come with car)
LPW aluminum rear diff cover
Tokico D-spec adjustable shocks (factory stock springs – car has not been lowered)
Speed of Sound dual gauge A-pillar pod
Autometer Cobalt series vac/boost gauge
AEM Wideband digital air/fuel gauge
Raptor shift light
Redline stainless hood lift rods
STEF’s air/oil separator
Stock factory mufflers – no cats. NEVER smoked in.
Pair of 17” Bullitt wheels with new M&H drag radials (no strip passes on them) included
1 ¼” receiver hitch used only for bike rack
Car has been run at the strip a total of three ¼ mile passes. This car is my daily driver and is as reliable as a brand new car. I would not hesitate to drive this car cross country and would encourage any buyer to drive the car home and enjoy it on the drive home with the top down! Everything on the car works perfectly and it has been meticulously maintained. This car is completely tame in city traffic under any conditions and under boost is violently fast. I am 49 years old and do not abuse the car – I built it up myself to be enjoyed and have thoroughly enjoyed driving it.
Interior is perfect. Body has never been hit or scraped anywhere. There are small nicks on the rear bumper cover from bikes being carried on the rack, a couple of tiny chips on the hood from being daily driven.
Have many detailed pics of the car including turbo install. There are videos of the car out there on the web showing it in action. I have videos of it on the dyno and will include dyno sheets.
I am the original owner and have done every bit of work on the car (including the turbo install) myself except for the motor, clutch install and tuning (done by Tim Barth at Modular Powerhouse). Feel free to call Tim Barth (MPH) or Mike Bowen (Powerhouse) yourself to ask about the car – both have seen the car personally.
All receipts since new (no idea how much $$) original window sticker included.
$27,000 Serious inquiries only. Figure out how much it would cost to build this car from scratch (over $10K in new motor alone) yourself and you’ll see it is worth every penny. Please, no tire kickers or test drivers.
PM for pics or more info. Thanks – Tim Simpson (TurboGT)

pictures please !!!!!

:drool: :drool: :drool:
2008 GT500 CONVERTIBLE GRABBER ORANGE / STRIPE DELETE
SCHED DATE 4/7/08
BUILT DATE AAI 4/11/08
DEALERSHIP DELIVERY 4/18/08
UPGRADES PAULS HIGH PERFORMANCE JACKSON MI. 6/17/10
POLISHED FORD RACING TVS , ELBOW WITH 2.6 UPPER ,I/W 10% LOWER ,
123mm POLISHED COBRA JET CAI , 65mm COBRA JET THROTTLE BODY ,
160 DEGREE THERMOSTAT , SHELBY/REVAN RACING HEAT EXCHANGER ,
MAGNAFLOW 3 " HI-FLOW CATTED X-PIPE , MAGNAFLOW 3 " CAT-BACK EXAUST
SCT CUSTOM DYNO TUNE BY PAUL SVINICKI ( 709 RWHP 701 FT-LBS. 110 TUNE / 674 RWHP 663 FT-LBS. 93 TUNE)
PRODUCTION #'S
# 1885 OF # 2070 CONVERTIBLES PRODUCED IN 2008
# 79 OF # 81 G.O. CONVERTIBLES PRODUCED IN '08
1 OF 6 (G.O. STRIPE DELETE CONVERTIBLES BUILT IN '08)
(THE LAST 1 OF THE 6 RAREST GT500'S PRODUCED IN 2008 ACCORDING TO FORD PRODUCTION DOCUMENTS)

2008 SHELBY GT-C/SC GRABBER ORANGE 5 SPEED COUPE
BUILT AAI 6/28/07
BUILT SAI 9/26/07
CSM # 08SGT0123
SAI GT/SC UPGRADES LAS VEGAS 4/13/09
MUSEUM DELIVERY 4/28/09
SAI INSTALLED POLISHED WHIPPLE 550 KIT
SHELBY CENTER GUAGE POD
BAER FRONT BIG BRAKE PACKAGE IN GRABBER ORANGE
ERADISPEED REAR BRAKE UPGRADE
SHELBY FORGED 20" ALCOA'S
SHELBY GT/SC INTERIOR PACKAGE / BLACK WITH (607) SILVER INSERTS
REAR GT SPOILER ; YOU KNOW YOU GOTTA HAVE SOME DOWNFORCE AT 160 PLUS.
( 497 RWHP , 464 FT-LBS. 93 TUNE )
PRODUCTION #'S
SO. CAL. EDITION

( 1 ST ) AUTHORIZED 2008 SHELBY GT-C TO RECIEVE MODS AT SAI.
( 1 ST ) AUTHORIZED 2008 SHELBY GT/SC PRODUCED AT SAI WITH WHIPPLE 550.
( 1 ST ) AUTHORIZED 2008 SHELBY GT-C/SC WITH WHIPPLE 55O IN THE WORLD.
( 1 OF 63 ) 2008 SHELBY GT-C 5 SPEED W/SHAKER 1000 AND IUP , HID , ANTI-THEFT.

( 1 OF 215 ) 2008 SHELBY GT-C COUPES EVER BUILT / ( 211 ) - 5-SPEED'S AND ( 4 ) - AUTOMATIC'S

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users