#1 OFFLINE   enormous

enormous

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 477 posts
  • Joined 14-February 08

Posted 08 March 2010 - 02:17 PM

Yesterday I pulled my Eaton M122 to self port the SC and match port the L&M to the inlet side.

I'm looking for the torque specs for the "Eaton to manifold" bolts. Also for the "front drive snout:" bolts that I removed to remove the rotors.

What kind of oil do I use to refill the front drive? I have heard 10W30 and 15W50 Synthetic is fine. Or should I be looking at SC specific oil?

Lastly, Do I partialy fill the snout to the drain/add hole with the SC lying horizontal? Or, set the SC facing upward and fill completely?

Big Thanks
Norm

#2 OFFLINE   428cj

428cj

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 455 posts
  • Joined 13-March 07

Posted 08 March 2010 - 03:11 PM

the best I can remenber sc torque is 17 lb at base I dont know about snout ask justin at vmp tuning also I think I read it uses special oil for sc I have seen this oil on ebay for sale I followed the tvs torquing sequnce I sent one to steggie for race port and sent last one to posie porting they both refilled oil before they returned them to me posi's work looked real goodI had one done with big D PORT ELBOW it worked great top2.65 bottem I/w 10% vmp 67 th body 600 rwhp the cust only had 91 fuel it went 585 rwhp on 91 oct fuel tune 428cj

#3 OFFLINE   mullens

mullens

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,292 posts
  • Joined 11-July 08
  • Interests:Fast cars and smart women

Posted 08 March 2010 - 03:31 PM

SC to manifold is 25nm.
2013 GT500 DIB/White
FRPP Resonator Delete