Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 04-September 08

Posted 18 April 2010 - 03:23 PM

any ideas on where i could find one? 89 csx btw

thanks

Edited by CSX153, 18 April 2010 - 03:23 PM.

#2 OFFLINE   greaser

greaser

i am the knight rider

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,079 posts
  • Joined 24-January 08
  • Region:Great Lakes

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:57 PM

thanks

i got mine off of ebay a year or so ago. the guy had a few on there at the time not sure if he has any left now.
Posted Image
2007 SGT #4493 (performance white gt premium, light graphite leather, shaker 500, auto trany, IUP, active anti theft, wheel locks, and heated seats.)---mods--- bamachips tune(WOW), steeda underdrive pullies, ported and polished TB, anderson power pipe, berg cap, 20 inch anthracite rims, sequential tails, and quarter window block off plates, HID headlights, shorty antenna, A arm brace, riveted hood pin plates.
1989 CSX-VNT #267 (recaros)---mods--- none

"Buying, modifying, and driving sports cars is an expensive hobby. If you want good resale, buy a low mileage used Honda Accord." Chip Beck

pm me with your amsoil and mothers needs

#3 OFFLINE   ShelbyDodgeFan

ShelbyDodgeFan

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 20-January 10

Posted 29 April 2010 - 08:17 PM

i got mine off of ebay a year or so ago. the guy had a few on there at the time not sure if he has any left now.

I was also looking for a 1989 CSX-VNT owners manual, and contacted the eBay seller who had posted some for sale in the last year or two. He stated that he has sold out of all the 1989 CSX user manuals he had, but still has some of the 1987 CSX and 1988 CSX-T user manuals. As of this posting, he has some of those listed for sale on eBay, if anyone is looking for those. He also has an eBay store called Bluskyes Closet ( http://stores.ebay.com/Bluskyes-Closet ), and seems to specialize in automotive literature.

I would also recommend periodically continuing to check eBay, as they still occasionally come up for sale there. I would also check the "For Sale" forums on turbododge.com and turbo-mopar.com. I believe both sites also have "items wanted" forums, where you can post that you are looking to buy one.

If you don't mind an electronic version of the manual, It is also posted electronically (as a series of JPG image files) at the following URL: http://shelbyregistr.../89csx-pg1.html . You can download each of the user manual page files to your computer. Good Luck!

Edited by ShelbyDodgeFan, 29 April 2010 - 08:18 PM.

#4 ONLINE   shelbymotorsports

shelbymotorsports

SAI Registry Supervisor

• 6,768 posts
  • Joined 12-November 07
  • Region:Decline

Posted 01 May 2010 - 11:55 AM

thanks

I have one for FREE if you would like it. Some salesman set his coffee cup on the cover so it has a nice coffee stain and a little warpage. I'm making it sound worse than it is.

PM me your name and address if you want it.

Steve

Register your Shelby at: Shelby American Registry

Order your SAI Registry Certificate at: Shelby Store

PM's turned OFF. Email me at: StevenT@ShelbyAmerican.com

Posted Image

#5 ONLINE   shelbymotorsports

shelbymotorsports

SAI Registry Supervisor

• 6,768 posts
  • Joined 12-November 07

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:18 PM

I have one for FREE if you would like it. Some salesman set his coffee cup on the cover so it has a nice coffee stain and a little warpage. I'm making it sound worse than it is.

PM me your name and address if you want it.

Steve

CSX153

Haven't heard from you if you want the owners manual. Another Team Shelby member would like to the manual if you're not interested. If I don't hear from you by May 7th it will go to the second person that asked for it.

LMK

Steve

Posted Image

#6 OFFLINE   ShelbyDodgeFan

ShelbyDodgeFan

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 20-January 10

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:56 PM

thanks

As of this writing, there is a 1989 CSX Owner's Manual posted for sale on eBay, for a rather steep "Buy it Now" price of $45. It's at the following link: http://cgi.ebay.com/...e#ht_1240wt_941

Brian

Edited by ShelbyDodgeFan, 11 May 2010 - 03:57 PM.

#7 ONLINE   shelbymotorsports

shelbymotorsports

SAI Registry Supervisor

• 6,768 posts
  • Joined 12-November 07

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:04 AM

CSX153

Haven't heard from you if you want the owners manual. Another Team Shelby member would like to the manual if you're not interested. If I don't hear from you by May 7th it will go to the second person that asked for it.

LMK

Steve

Well May 7th came and went so the manual was shipped to the other member asking for it.

Steve

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users