LTC9024

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Joined 29-June 10
  • Region:Canada

Posted 05 August 2010 - 06:41 PM

I am new to the Board and planning on getting a Shelby GT 500 in the next year or two and then having it converted to a Super Snake. I was wondering how many there might be in the Province of Ontario? I just purchased from the Ministry of Transportation personalized licence plate SUPRSNKE to attach to the car when done.
I tried to get plate SUPRSN8K but it was already taken, which tells me someone in Ontario has the plate attached to a Super Snake. Would that person be a member of this Board?
So where are all the Ontario Super Snakes.
I live in London Ontario.
Thanks

#2 OFFLINE   shelby001

shelby001

shelby001

• Team Shelby Regional Director
  • 13,694 posts
  • Joined 07-May 06
  • Interests:65 G.T coupe
    65 vert
    68 Shelby G.T 500
    07`SHelby

Posted 05 August 2010 - 06:55 PM

I know of one here in Brantford . You could check with SHM re- SS`s they will be the ones that SS your Shelby when you are ready. Welcome to T.S

#3 OFFLINE   Robert M Keefe

Robert M Keefe

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
  • Joined 04-December 07
  • Interests:Sky diving
    Scuba diving
    Motorcycle racing

Posted 15 February 2011 - 05:50 PM

I have a White 2007 SuperSnake #SS07248 fully loaded.
I live near Orillia, Ontario
Plate SSGT500

#4 OFFLINE   MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts
  • Joined 11-November 10

Posted 29 May 2011 - 07:54 AM

I am new to the Board and planning on getting a Shelby GT 500 in the next year or two and then having it converted to a Super Snake. I was wondering how many there might be in the Province of Ontario? I just purchased from the Ministry of Transportation personalized licence plate SUPRSNKE to attach to the car when done.
I tried to get plate SUPRSN8K but it was already taken, which tells me someone in Ontario has the plate attached to a Super Snake. Would that person be a member of this Board?
So where are all the Ontario Super Snakes.
I live in London Ontario.
Thanks

I know of a guy who just converted his 2008 to a super snake. Don't know his real name but his plate says " Whammer " and Im pretty sure he lives in London. Can't miss it...it's white with black stripes.

Edited by MaryAnn, 29 May 2011 - 07:55 AM.

#5 OFFLINE   MaryAnn

MaryAnn

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts
  • Joined 11-November 10

Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:55 AM

LTC if you are still in London and are interested. The London and area mustang club ( www.lamc.ca) meets every Tuesday night over at the DQ at Proudfoot and Oxford. Why don't you come out and say hi. I am usually there with my GT500 and " Whammer" - his real name is Dave sometimes comes out to it. He just had Sean Hyland Motorsports convert his over to a supersnake.

#6 OFFLINE   supersnake94

supersnake94

No Topic Thread Member and Shelby Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,553 posts
  • Joined 03-October 08
  • Interests:Yes

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:52 PM

I know of a guy who just converted his 2008 to a super snake. Don't know his real name but his plate says " Whammer " and Im pretty sure he lives in London. Can't miss it...it's white with black stripes.

I do elieve Whammer sold his Super Snake to LTC because LTC made a post about getting the car from Whammer and Whammer now has a Boss 302 Laguna Seca
supersnake94

You can also call me SS94 for short

Everybody is equal in the world.

If I was beatin' in a competition and it was for fun, I would say "hey, it's just for fun and to have a good time."

EVERYBODY IS A WINNER AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!!!

#7 OFFLINE   shelby001

shelby001

shelby001

• Team Shelby Regional Director
  • 13,694 posts
  • Joined 07-May 06
  • Interests:65 G.T coupe
    65 vert
    68 Shelby G.T 500
    07`SHelby

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:17 PM

I do elieve Whammer sold his Super Snake to LTC because LTC made a post about getting the car from Whammer and Whammer now has a Boss 302 Laguna Seca

That is correct.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users