#31 OFFLINE   SHELBYCS6

SHELBYCS6

Team Shelby Member

• Ontario Canada Region
  • 918 posts
  • Joined 01-November 07
  • Region:Canada

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:15 PM

Thanks for the all the added info "Shelby CS6"!
If the prototype was a 2006 shown in SEMA Nov 2005 does that mean the CS/8 was unvieled in SEMA Nov 2006?

Your featured car in the "Mustang Enthuisast" magazine was in April 2009 on the website archive (not 2008, for those who want to check it out).

The gold stripes on your CS/6 look/lookeded great but I think having the correct stripe kit was definately the way to go. I bet it looks great with the charcoal stripes. Do you have any photo's of your updated car you can share with us?

Sorry...you are correct...lol...it was 2009....
I have lots of shots at the office...with the new stripes...I'll post some next week...

I'm not sure about the CS8 at Sema but that timeline would seem correct

#32 OFFLINE   UK PONY

UK PONY

Team Shelby Member

• Canada Region
  • 748 posts
  • Joined 27-December 09
  • Interests:Cars, Travelling, Photography, Cycling, Boating, Walking
Garage View Garage

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:18 PM

this may be the same car as 7 or not?

This looks like it's Paleoc'sCS6 - I'm thinking that all these pics are of the same car
2005 Turn2 CS6 Vert, Sonic Blue, First Officially Licensed CS6 Leather Interior Upgrade Kit, Black Top, IUP, Shaker 500 - believed to be 1 of 1 with this combination.
All the usual Turn2 CS6 goodies plus, shaftmasters aluminum driveshaft, JBA ceramic coated headers, antenna delete, CDC sequential tailights, Agent 47 door mirrors, autographed airbag cover, Kenwood DDX6019 double DIN DVD head unit with Nav & Sirius, Infinity Reference 6832cf's Front & Rear, Shelby Kicker Subs and a few dress up pieces. 370hp, 377ft/lb torque
2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Adrenalin, 4.6L V8, AWD, Silver Birch Metallic, Charcoal Leather Interior, Fully Loaded, K&N Typhoon Air Intake, Magnaflow Muffler with Resonator Delete, Infinity Reference 6832's Front & Rear, PIAA Xtreme White headlight bulbs, 14" shorty antenna, 20x9 Shelby Razors for summer use.
Spending money I don't have on parts I don't need to impress people I don't know :)

Steve

#33 OFFLINE   UK PONY

UK PONY

Team Shelby Member

• Canada Region
  • 748 posts
  • Joined 27-December 09
Garage View Garage

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:21 PM

This one looks like Jason Cenora's (sp?) CS8
2005 Turn2 CS6 Vert, Sonic Blue, First Officially Licensed CS6 Leather Interior Upgrade Kit, Black Top, IUP, Shaker 500 - believed to be 1 of 1 with this combination.
All the usual Turn2 CS6 goodies plus, shaftmasters aluminum driveshaft, JBA ceramic coated headers, antenna delete, CDC sequential tailights, Agent 47 door mirrors, autographed airbag cover, Kenwood DDX6019 double DIN DVD head unit with Nav & Sirius, Infinity Reference 6832cf's Front & Rear, Shelby Kicker Subs and a few dress up pieces. 370hp, 377ft/lb torque
2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Adrenalin, 4.6L V8, AWD, Silver Birch Metallic, Charcoal Leather Interior, Fully Loaded, K&N Typhoon Air Intake, Magnaflow Muffler with Resonator Delete, Infinity Reference 6832's Front & Rear, PIAA Xtreme White headlight bulbs, 14" shorty antenna, 20x9 Shelby Razors for summer use.
Spending money I don't have on parts I don't need to impress people I don't know :)

Steve

#34 OFFLINE   UK PONY

UK PONY

Team Shelby Member

• Canada Region
  • 748 posts
  • Joined 27-December 09
Garage View Garage

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:26 PM

]

from ebay or web?

A few deviations away from the CS6 template (headlights and spoiler) and interesting to note no dash plaque of any kind...seems too good to be a clone but you never know.

Steve

#35 OFFLINE   SHELBYCS6

SHELBYCS6

Team Shelby Member

• Ontario Canada Region
  • 918 posts
  • Joined 01-November 07

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:31 PM

This one looks like Jason Cenora's (sp?) CS8

I don't think this is Jasons for two reasons....
first....lack of decals and second the shelby trunk lettering on the LH corner

#36 OFFLINE   UK PONY

UK PONY

Team Shelby Member

• Canada Region
  • 748 posts
  • Joined 27-December 09
Garage View Garage

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:33 PM

Car #14 appears to be a GT with a CS grille and rims - I'm prepared to be wrong but it doesn't have the CS front clip, hood or any badging (beyond the grille lettering that is).

Car #16 is a TS member car (Kevin IIRC) and is a Turn1 CS8

Steve

#37 OFFLINE   UK PONY

UK PONY

Team Shelby Member

• Canada Region
  • 748 posts
  • Joined 27-December 09
Garage View Garage

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:37 PM

17 previous pics w/ a few new ones

Could be an early one as the suspension isn't FRPP blue.

Steve

#38 OFFLINE   SHELBYCS6

SHELBYCS6

Team Shelby Member

• Ontario Canada Region
  • 918 posts
  • Joined 01-November 07

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:38 PM

This looks like it's Paleoc'sCS6 - I'm thinking that all these pics are of the same car

Yes, I do believe this is Bills car,

Both him and his lovely wife attended the very first Canadian CS6 / CS8 show in Ottawa Canada a few years ago.

We had four cars in one place which was probably about 30% + of all of completed cars at the time.

Myself, Bill, Kevin with his sunfire red CS8 Turn I and Steph with the the original grey one with the gull wing doors.
Steph now has a turn II CS8.

BTW....the Ottawa show is still on every May and this year I will take the CS6 and my new GT-500

#39 OFFLINE   UK PONY

UK PONY

Team Shelby Member

• Canada Region
  • 748 posts
  • Joined 27-December 09
Garage View Garage

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:39 PM

I don't think this is Jasons for two reasons....
first....lack of decals and second the shelby trunk lettering on the LH corner

I could be wrong Randy - I said yes based on the colour coded door mirrors and an earlier pic of Jasons car with the same look. Decals can be changed quite easily. Guess we'll wait for Jason to chime in on this :).

Steve

#40 OFFLINE   SHELBYCS6

SHELBYCS6

Team Shelby Member

• Ontario Canada Region
  • 918 posts
  • Joined 01-November 07

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:42 PM

Car #14 appears to be a GT with a CS grille and rims - I'm prepared to be wrong but it doesn't have the CS front clip, hood or any badging (beyond the grille lettering that is).

Car #16 is a TS member car (Kevin IIRC) and is a Turn1 CS8

# 15 looks correct from this angle at least but I've never seen it in that colour from any TS member

#41 OFFLINE   SHELBYCS6

SHELBYCS6

Team Shelby Member

• Ontario Canada Region
  • 918 posts
  • Joined 01-November 07

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:43 PM

I could be wrong Randy - I said yes based on the colour coded door mirrors and an earlier pic of Jasons car with the same look. Decals can be changed quite easily. Guess we'll wait for Jason to chime in on this :).

I think from the day it was conceived it was sponsored and that's why all the decals from the get-go but I could be wrong as well...

#42 OFFLINE   UK PONY

UK PONY

Team Shelby Member

• Canada Region
  • 748 posts
  • Joined 27-December 09
Garage View Garage

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:52 PM

# 15 looks correct from this angle at least but I've never seen it in that colour from any TS member

+1 looks good to me - be interesting to see more detailed pics of it - a pic of a dash plaque would make life easier still...lol

Steve

#43 OFFLINE   SHELBYCS6

SHELBYCS6

Team Shelby Member

• Ontario Canada Region
  • 918 posts
  • Joined 01-November 07

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:57 PM

+1 looks good to me - be interesting to see more detailed pics of it - a pic of a dash plaque would make life easier still...lol

1+...Steve, you should try to take a road trip to Ottawa this spring we do it every year....we have a great time there and have made lots of friends along the way.....you would be very well received and I'd finally get to see another convertible..lol...

#44 OFFLINE   UK PONY

UK PONY

Team Shelby Member

• Canada Region
  • 748 posts
  • Joined 27-December 09
Garage View Garage

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:05 PM

1+...Steve, you should try to take a road trip to Ottawa this spring we do it every year....we have a great time there and have made lots of friends along the way.....you would be very well received and I'd finally get to see another convertible..lol...

It sure would be nice to get the two verts together but I don't this will be the year :(. My vacation time is all spoken for already....I will add it to the to-do list though :).

Steve

#45 OFFLINE   richstang

richstang

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 701 posts
  • Joined 11-December 10
  • Interests:The usual; Mustangs, Shelbys, Cobras, Ford GTs, and yes even Cougars.

Posted 31 December 2010 - 07:00 PM

Looks like I've given you two something to talk about. I'll take a quick look around the web to see if I can ID where I might have found some of the pics I posted. I usually grab everything but you never know. I vaguely rember another chopped off photo of the 15 red coupe. Checking the properties of the photo lists it taken in Nov 2007, that could be trouble. I also noticed some cars have fender logos and others don't. That might help you to ID a specific car that you know.

"UKPONY" I'd say you're right about 14. I guess the CS grille threw me and I dropped the pics in this Shelby CS folder when I found it.

"Shelby CS6" I'm looking forward to seeing your finished pics of your CS6.

#46 OFFLINE   Larry T

Larry T

• Canada Region
  • 2,588 posts
  • Joined 28-April 06
  • Interests:UFC, Shelby's , SOA

Posted 31 December 2010 - 07:06 PM

Larry, what's the date of that CS6/GT-H comparo edition? I tried to find it on 5.0's website and it doesn't come up - I'd love to get my hands on a copy of that.

Comparo --- Nov 2006

Cover --- June 2008
NO MANS LAND (1987)

[The car phone in the Porsche rings]
Benjy Taylor: Hello? No, Rick is not here. Who am I? The guy stealing Rick's car...

2006 SHELBY GT-H CSM06H281

#47 OFFLINE   richstang

richstang

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 701 posts
  • Joined 11-December 10
  • Interests:The usual; Mustangs, Shelbys, Cobras, Ford GTs, and yes even Cougars.

Posted 31 December 2010 - 08:26 PM

Digging further on this GO CS and found out the first photo was from photobuckets klassyrdneckalbum, which listed it at the 2007 SuperStangFest.
Further web seach found this second image and another red conv CS car with what looks like red interior inserts.

Attached File  m5lp_0711_13_z+super_stang_fest_2007+shelby_s197_mustangs tampa bay shelby pinellas park FL.jpg   65.01KB   33 downloads

It a small pic but was noted to be built at tampa bay shelby, see photo description. Unfortunately I could not access their website noted as www.tampbayshelby.com

Edited by richstang, 31 December 2010 - 08:27 PM.

#48 OFFLINE   UK PONY

UK PONY

Team Shelby Member

• Canada Region
  • 748 posts
  • Joined 27-December 09
Garage View Garage

Posted 01 January 2011 - 09:54 AM

Digging further on this GO CS and found out the first photo was from photobuckets klassyrdneckalbum, which listed it at the 2007 SuperStangFest.
Further web seach found this second image and another red conv CS car with what looks like red interior inserts.

Attached File  m5lp_0711_13_z+super_stang_fest_2007+shelby_s197_mustangs tampa bay shelby pinellas park FL.jpg   65.01KB   33 downloads

It a small pic but was noted to be built at tampa bay shelby, see photo description. Unfortunately I could not access their website noted as www.tampbayshelby.com

I'd have to see a close up of the engine bay of the red conv to be sure but for now I'm going to say it's a Turn1 CS6 (no s/c script on the side decal and no obvious s/c under the hood - the chrome snail shell is usually visible). The coupe doesn't have s/c script in the decal either but does have a blower..based on the plenum cover (again would like a closer pic to be sure) I'd say it was a CS8.

Steve

#49 OFFLINE   SHELBYCS6

SHELBYCS6

Team Shelby Member

• Ontario Canada Region
  • 918 posts
  • Joined 01-November 07

Posted 01 January 2011 - 12:59 PM

Attached File  IMG_0456 (Small).JPG   50.97KB   23 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0465 (Small).JPG   45.65KB   21 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0288 (Small).JPG   46.36KB   16 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0450 (Small).JPG   50.06KB   21 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0461 (Small).JPG   50.47KB   24 downloads

Here are some photo's of the car I found on a camera I have here..
There are also a couple of Carroll at the Toronto Auto Show where he was inducted into the Canadian Automotive Hall of Fame.
enjoy..

Attached File  IMG_0295 (Small).JPG   43.12KB   21 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0280 (Small).JPG   40.46KB   25 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0459 (Small).JPG   51.49KB   31 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0463 (Small).JPG   37.26KB   30 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0462 (Small).JPG   24.43KB   23 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0454 (Small).JPG   54.41KB   27 downloads

Attached Files

Edited by SHELBYCS6, 01 January 2011 - 01:09 PM.

#50 OFFLINE   UK PONY

UK PONY

Team Shelby Member

• Canada Region
  • 748 posts
  • Joined 27-December 09
Garage View Garage

Posted 01 January 2011 - 07:08 PM

Attached File  IMG_0456 (Small).JPG   50.97KB   23 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0465 (Small).JPG   45.65KB   21 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0288 (Small).JPG   46.36KB   16 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0450 (Small).JPG   50.06KB   21 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0461 (Small).JPG   50.47KB   24 downloads

There are also a couple of Carroll at the Toronto Auto Show where he was inducted into the Canadian Automotive Hall of Fame.
enjoy..

Attached File  IMG_0295 (Small).JPG   43.12KB   21 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0280 (Small).JPG   40.46KB   25 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0459 (Small).JPG   51.49KB   31 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0463 (Small).JPG   37.26KB   30 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0462 (Small).JPG   24.43KB   23 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0454 (Small).JPG   54.41KB   27 downloads

Looking great Randy

Steve

#51 OFFLINE   richstang

richstang

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 701 posts
  • Joined 11-December 10

Posted 02 January 2011 - 12:25 PM

enjoy..

WOW! :drool: That is a sharp looking Shelby CS/6! The white paint with tan interior is unique for a Shelby...add the charcoal gray stripe and it sure does pop! The silver razors also look very cool. I be curious to see what the gray anthracite razors would look like on your car. Anyway, it doesn't matter so just enjoy it! Thanks for posting all the pictures!

Edited by richstang, 02 January 2011 - 12:26 PM.

#52 OFFLINE   SHELBYCS6

SHELBYCS6

Team Shelby Member

• Ontario Canada Region
  • 918 posts
  • Joined 01-November 07

Posted 02 January 2011 - 03:33 PM

Looking great Randy

Thanks Steve,
hope you have a great 2011

#53 OFFLINE   SHELBYCS6

SHELBYCS6

Team Shelby Member

• Ontario Canada Region
  • 918 posts
  • Joined 01-November 07

Posted 02 January 2011 - 03:43 PM

WOW! :drool: That is a sharp looking Shelby CS/6! The white paint with tan interior is unique for a Shelby...add the charcoal gray stripe and it sure does pop! The silver razors also look very cool. I be curious to see what the gray anthracite razors would look like on your car. Anyway, it doesn't matter so just enjoy it! Thanks for posting all the pictures!

Thanks very much,

I do get many compliments on the car and have won several awards.

It's funny, with the CS6 and my GT-500 parked side by side I've had many people walk right past the GT-500 like it was a Pinto just to get a closer look at this one.

I sort of chuckle to myself every time that happens just because of the bad rap and lack of respect the CS6 / CS8 cars seem to be branded with in certain circles.

Most however just love the car for what it represents.

#54 OFFLINE   UK PONY

UK PONY

Team Shelby Member

• Canada Region
  • 748 posts
  • Joined 27-December 09
Garage View Garage

Posted 02 January 2011 - 06:38 PM

It's funny, with the CS6 and my GT-500 parked side by side I've had many people walk right past the GT-500 like it was a Pinto just to get a closer look at this one.

I sort of chuckle to myself every time that happens just because of the bad rap and lack of respect the CS6 / CS8 cars seem to be branded with in certain circles.

At this years (2010) International Mustang Meet I was classed together with modified GT500's, KR's and Supersnakes - I thought my little CS6 stood no chance at all. However my car had a crowd around it all day long and I think I answered the same few questions about it a hundred times or so "so it's a GT500?", "a six? really?"(laughable when the hood was open all day), "how much power does it have?", "where did you buy it?" (easier to show the build pics than explain that one...lol), "did you drive it here?".

To my surprise the little car that could beat out the more expensive competition, followed by a Supersnake and a modded GT500. The Supersnake owner next to me summed it up quite well I think by saying that all the other cars were basically bought as is whereas mine was built to spec and carried more character as a result.

Steve

#55 OFFLINE   richstang

richstang

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 701 posts
  • Joined 11-December 10

Posted 08 January 2011 - 07:46 AM

It's been too quite here this week so I thought I'd add a few more pictures I've come across (all existing cars I've already posted but new pics)

Attached File  Shelby legend lime CS6 b.jpg   74.37KB   28 downloads Attached File  Shelby legend lime CS6 c.jpg   63.42KB   38 downloads

Attached File  Shelby redfire CS8 coupe b.jpg   178.86KB   34 downloads

#56 OFFLINE   LL CS6

LL CS6

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts
  • Joined 14-February 08

Posted 08 January 2011 - 08:34 PM

It's been too quite here this week so I thought I'd add a few more pictures I've come across (all existing cars I've already posted but new pics)

Attached File  Shelby legend lime CS6 b.jpg   74.37KB   28 downloads Attached File  Shelby legend lime CS6 c.jpg   63.42KB   38 downloads

Attached File  Shelby redfire CS8 coupe b.jpg   178.86KB   34 downloads

Hey, the LL is me @ the 45th Anniv in B-Ham AL.

#57 OFFLINE   richstang

richstang

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 701 posts
  • Joined 11-December 10

Posted 09 January 2011 - 06:47 PM

Hey, the LL is me @ the 45th Anniv in B-Ham AL.

Cool, glad I posted it!
As you CS owners probably already know, there's not many pictures of these cars floating around on the web.

#58 OFFLINE   H0050

H0050

H0050

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 4,399 posts
  • Joined 28-September 07
  • Region:Pacific Coast
  • Interests:Cars, wakeboarding, fishing & family
Garage View Garage

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:25 PM

Very cool thread. Enjoy those cars.
Harald #50

CSM 06H0050: Registered as a Shelby GT-H/SC
Black CS 69 w/ 255/45/18 & 285/40/18 BFG G-Force KDW
Lower Billet Grill
Air Bag Signed by Carroll Shelby, Amy Boylan, Gary Davis, Gary Patterson & Cleo Shelby
40th Anniversary Signature Floor Mats w/ Gold Stripes
Shelby GT Plus & Eradispeed 14" brakes & S/S brake lines
Sequential Tail lights
GTH Billet Fluid Caps
SAI installed polished Paxton SC # 0066 w/ GT 500 fuel pump
GT-H/SC side stripes
Shelby gauges & gauge pod
424RWHP 367 Torque
KR rear end expansion tank
2009 Shelby Bash top 20 winner
2011 Bash In & Out cruise recognition plaque
Painted over the top stripes
Terlingua Deep Draw Hood
2014 Vegas Bash Show & Shine Class Winner

The race is run, the flag unfurled, the champion now will rest.
God speed, Carroll Shelby, we will never forget you.
CARROLL H SHELBY

Jan. 11, 1923 May 10, 2012

http://i414.photobuc...8/06h50/030.jpg
http://i414.photobuc...8/06h50/035.jpg
http://i414.photobuc...8/06h50/037.jpg

#59 OFFLINE   richstang

richstang

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 701 posts
  • Joined 11-December 10

Posted 01 February 2011 - 07:58 AM

Did anyone notice the silver w gray striped CS mixed in with the pictures posted from the Shelby bash? That's one subtle looking car.The dark tint on those side windows makes it look almost stealth like. I like it!
Attached File  shelby silver cs vegas21.jpg   86.06KB   33 downloads

Also, I found another of the metallic red CS coupe pics on the web so I might as well add it here too. That's a sharp color combo!
Attached File  Shelby redfire CS8 coupe c.jpg   130.19KB   35 downloads

Edited by richstang, 01 February 2011 - 07:59 AM.

#60 OFFLINE   Paleoc

Paleoc

Team Shelby Member

• South Atlantic Region
  • 1,020 posts
  • Joined 20-November 05
  • Region:Decline

Posted 11 February 2011 - 08:10 PM

this may be the same car as 7 or not?

Yes all are of my car
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic