Posted 30 April 2011 - 05:23 PM
Members, it was rather difficult getting my new account functioning properly.
I was struggling with the Member Map to mark my location, and it wouldn't work at all. Now the Map is gone!
I was posting some commentary, questions, and answers, but I can't seem to get them to "stick"
I signed up for the Shelby Tiger forum, but many posts are not there.
Bottom Line, even though I am on four Ford Car sites, for my new Edge and Sync, this forum has me really scratching. I think am working it out, but don't know where prior (or this post) will go.
I recommend some beginner's set-up and usage guide.
My Stable Timeline, starting with my first owned car. Almost all are purchased when NEW!
- 1941 Ford Deluxe convertible. Green with white top. (used)
- 1952 MG-TD. Green (BRG) (new)
- 1949 Olds 88 V-8 convertible for more than one passenger My dad's on loan (New)
- 1954 Jaguar XK-120M roadster. Black with red.(New)
- 1959 Porsche 1600-S coupe. Black (new)
- 1957 Ford 4-door T-Bird Style Hardtop. White with red. Married my wife, who came with it ( 9->
- 1966 Porsche 911 2.0 1966 Green (New)
- 1965 Corvair - used snow car in Illinois
- 1965 Sunbeam Tiger by Shelby
- 1971 Ford LTD 4-dr (New)
- 1973 Pontiac Hard Top (New)
- 1966 Mustang GT (bought used)
- 1970 Mustang II V-8 (bought used)
- 1975 RED fiberglass kit car with Pontiac Fiero V-6 rear engine (RED) (New)
- 1993 Chrysler Concord (New)
- 2000 Chrysler 300M (New)
- 2005 Ford Thunderbird (RED) (New)
- 2011 Ford Edge SEL (RED) (New)
on my wish-list:
- Ford GT (RED)
Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:14 PM
1967 beater Tiger
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users