tonyd1

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 21-January 11
  • Interests:MUSTANGS,FAMILY

Posted 07 May 2011 - 08:07 AM

I ordered this on the 11th of April 2011, still haven't recieved it 5/07/2011, Why does it that so long. I ordered the laser etched one not the original signed one by Shelby. Just seams odd how it takes so long to put a piece of metal in a lazer machine and fill in the info, clean it up and mail it., also being a ts member was I entitled to a discount ?-Tonyd1
Shelby 2010-2012 Dash Plaque, Red cobra emblem on fuse box, Cobra seat towels, GT500 cobra seat belt wraps, Ford Racing strut tower brace, Airaid filter(non oil), Baer front and rear brake rotors, clear bra,SHELBY windshield banner,deer whistles,front mud flaps,dash mat,Redline hood struts,Shelby snake engine caps,Roush axle back exhaust,Red Shelby emblem on radiator cover,Ford side scoops,2 cobra interior emblems,492.68 rwhp dynoed by VMP

#2 OFFLINE   socalwrench

socalwrench

The Fixer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,704 posts
  • Joined 11-April 09
  • Region:Pacific Coast

Posted 07 May 2011 - 08:46 AM

I would just pick up the phone and call on Monday. The ad states 6 to 8 weeks for delivery. I'm betting that SPP doesn't have the laser etching machine on site, and must send it out to be done.
TS Member
TRT Member

Greg

#3 OFFLINE   firepro

firepro

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 197 posts
  • Joined 14-December 10
  • Region:Mountain

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:10 PM

tonyd1, Hate to burst your bubble but it's not metal if you have a 2010 and up it's plastic. I ordered mine with signature in December and still haven't seen it..? They said it could be 6 months for a signed one and six weeks for lazer. Give them a call and see what they say?

#4 OFFLINE   tonyd1

tonyd1

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 21-January 11

Posted 11 May 2011 - 04:32 AM

tonyd1, Hate to burst your bubble but it's not metal if you have a 2010 and up it's plastic. I ordered mine with signature in December and still haven't seen it..? They said it could be 6 months for a signed one and six weeks for lazer. Give them a call and see what they say?

Over $ 200 for a plastic dash plaque-God Bless America, Did you guys get a TS discount?-Tonyd1
Shelby 2010-2012 Dash Plaque, Red cobra emblem on fuse box, Cobra seat towels, GT500 cobra seat belt wraps, Ford Racing strut tower brace, Airaid filter(non oil), Baer front and rear brake rotors, clear bra,SHELBY windshield banner,deer whistles,front mud flaps,dash mat,Redline hood struts,Shelby snake engine caps,Roush axle back exhaust,Red Shelby emblem on radiator cover,Ford side scoops,2 cobra interior emblems,492.68 rwhp dynoed by VMP

#5 OFFLINE   shelbykam

shelbykam

Shelby Performance Parts

• Northern Plains Region
  • 187 posts
  • Joined 14-July 09
  • Region:Decline
  • Interests:Shelby

Posted 11 May 2011 - 05:31 AM

Hi Tony,

Your plaque shipped yesterday and shows a scheduled FedEx delivery date of May 17th. If you log into the "My Account" section on the SPP site you can find the tracking number. The plaques are sent out to be etched with individual vin's on them. Each one is custom to the car so we don't have them in stock. When ordering products through SPP you can check the estimated ship time found below the price on the item or in the product description. Many times items can ship even sooner than the estimated ship time such as your plaque did.

Upon joining/renewing your Team Shelby Membership you qualify for a 1 time 10% off your first purchase. Just give us a call on your next order and we can apply the 10% off.
Former SAI employee, KR & SS line tech, Shelby Performance Parts

#6 OFFLINE   tonyd1

tonyd1

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 21-January 11

Posted 12 May 2011 - 01:36 PM

Hi Tony,

Your plaque shipped yesterday and shows a scheduled FedEx delivery date of May 17th. If you log into the "My Account" section on the SPP site you can find the tracking number. The plaques are sent out to be etched with individual vin's on them. Each one is custom to the car so we don't have them in stock. When ordering products through SPP you can check the estimated ship time found below the price on the item or in the product description. Many times items can ship even sooner than the estimated ship time such as your plaque did.

Upon joining/renewing your Team Shelby Membership you qualify for a 1 time 10% off your first purchase. Just give us a call on your next order and we can apply the 10% off.

Thanks for getting back to me,-Tony

#7 OFFLINE   sbrooks

sbrooks

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts
  • Joined 07-November 10
  • Region:Mississippi Valley

Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:50 PM

I asked about my 10% discount and was told that they only do that during certain times. So why didnt I get my 10% off?
2007 GT 500 Black Coupe

#8 OFFLINE   04.5cummins

04.5cummins

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Joined 17-August 11
  • Region:Pacific Coast

Posted 22 August 2011 - 05:37 AM

Sorry to bring up an old topic, can someone please post how to order this plaque, I cannot locate anything.

Thx advance

#9 OFFLINE   shelbymotorsports

shelbymotorsports

SAI Registry Supervisor

• 6,737 posts
  • Joined 12-November 07
  • Region:Decline

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:13 AM

Sorry to bring up an old topic, can someone please post how to order this plaque, I cannot locate anything.

Thx advance

Here you go:

http://www.shelbysto...dpgt5002010.htm

And welcome to the Team Shelby forums, glad you found us.

Steve

Register your Shelby at: Shelby American Registry

Order your SAI Registry Certificate at: Shelby Store

PM's turned OFF. Email me at: StevenT@ShelbyAmerican.com

Posted Image

#10 OFFLINE   wanted2b

wanted2b

wanted2b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 453 posts
  • Joined 12-March 11
  • Interests:Cars, racing, travel

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:50 PM

I'm still trying to understand what makes this plate cost so much.

I understand CS is a celebrity and all that, but on the 2012 the plate doesn't even fit like the earlier years. Is this plate billet? At the cost of a Shelby this should be part of the package.

JMO

#11 OFFLINE   crazy8racing

crazy8racing

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 12-March 11
  • Region:South Atlantic
Garage View Garage

Posted 31 August 2011 - 10:50 AM

Got mine today. Six weeks approximately now just waiting for the kid to come home so he can open it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users