leadfoot 5.4

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts
  • Joined 01-August 08
  • Interests:Harley Davidsons, Fast Cars, and Surfing

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:46 AM

The shipping charges from Shelby Parts are crazy, I bought a set of swaybars and the cost of shipping was almost the same amount as the part. I wonder if Shelby Performance is getting a little cut from shipping cost.

#32 OFFLINE   ilmor

ilmor

ilmor

• Northeast Region
  • 11,846 posts
  • Joined 04-May 07
  • Region:Northeast
  • Interests:Shelby GT's (what else), Guitar, Camping in my RV, auto racing, autocross, car shows

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:51 AM

The power is in the consumer's hands. If we think it's too much, don't buy or go elsewhere.

I wish that worked for gasoline though :hysterical2:
2007 Shelby GT CSM# 07SGT1917 - the "Garage Queen"

Performance White, Hurst 5-Speed, Premium Package

Shelby 4.6L Racing Valve Covers ,Shelby Turbo Mufflers, Shelby GT Brake Duct Kit, "S" snake faux gas cap, Carroll Shelby autographed dash, Improved Shelby GT hood scoop replaced by Tasca Mod Shop, Craig's Custom License Plate Bracket, Baer GT Rotors, Hawk HP Plus Pads, Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Hi Temp Brake Fluid, J&M Street/Race Extreme Joint Lower Control Arms, J&M Double Adjustable Panhard Rod (Street/Race) ...

2013 Mustang GT Premium - the "Daily Driver"

Black / Black & Glass Roof, 6-Speed SelectShift, Sync, NAV, Interior Upgrade.....

#33 OFFLINE   sfm6s1675

sfm6s1675

Team Shelby New Member

• Mississippi Valley Region
  • 98 posts
  • Joined 04-January 08
  • Region:Mississippi Valley
  • Interests:Shelby vehicles of all kinds!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:46 AM

I hate to post this because I have nothing but good things to say about the shelby store. However, the last sale I was planning on buying the carbon fiber rocker panels and front splitter...and the shipping was over 600 bucks. I very nearly hit the accept button but glanced at the final price and thought WTF, the discount didn't take...but it did, it just happened to be undone by the extreme cost of shipping. So I figured I didn't need the parts that badly.... However I do like the suggestions to call, I'll do that next time.

* CSX8037 289 Cobra continuation car. British Racing Green, black leather interior. Aluminum block & heads Shelby 289 engine (dyno'ed at 479 hp, 437 lb-ft torque), Tremec 5-speed.
* 2009 GT500 Convertible, Black w/ Red Stripe Option...Number 5 of 29! KR Mufflers, FRPP CAI and tune, 3.73 and Ford Racing diff cover, FRPP shifter and white ball knob, 20" Supersnake wheels, Baer cross-drilled & slotted rotors, embroidered headrests and console cover, sequential tail lights, SPP billet engine caps, GT500KR trunk liner, Carroll Shelby signed dash plaque and airbag cover.

Past Owner of:
2006 Mustang GT Convertible, 4.6L/300 hp
1989 Mustang LX, 5.0L/225 hp
1985 Mustang GT Tee Tops, 5.0L/210 hp
1966 Shelby GT350H, 289 cid/306 hp

#34 OFFLINE   sportscars

sportscars

Premier Ford vehicle event planner

• Team Shelby State Director
  • 3,895 posts
  • Joined 30-September 08
  • Region:Southern Plains
  • Interests:Mustangs

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:53 AM

We have used USPS in the past, they can not compete with the customer service that Fedex gives us. The email notification system, shipping, and damaged items. And most of our parts will not fit in the flat rate boxes. We also have seen a increase in shipping costs that we pay. We only increase to cover the cost of the packaging and some small handing fee.

I think you need a new USPS rep. There are many factors to weigh when choosing a shipper. The one many companies overlook is lost sales due to higher prices. I'm not sure if you have the ability to track abandoned sales or not, but if you do it will show you how many sales you may be loosing after the customer sees the shipping cost.

I was going to order some decals, but the shipping cost was CRAZY. They could have gone in a regular envelope with a $.44 stamp on it.

Cars:

2007 Shelby GT CSM 0488 - Performance White - 5 Speed
Shaker 1000, Dark Charcoal IUP
Tokico D-Spec Shocks & Struts
Steeda Adjustable Panhard Bar & Brace

1996 Mustang V6 Purple

1995 Mustang GT 5 speed all black

1984 GT350 5.0, 5 speed with T-Tops
Allegedly 1 of only ?? built

Me:

Owner of SMC Events - www.smcevents.com

73f1fac9-ceac-4466-8055-21ec5009b4e3_zps

#35 OFFLINE   DrKSGT

DrKSGT

Area Director - Southeast Michigan

• Team Shelby State Director
  • 469 posts
  • Joined 17-August 07
  • Region:Great Lakes

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:31 AM

I think you need a new USPS rep. There are many factors to weigh when choosing a shipper. The one many companies overlook is lost sales due to higher prices. I'm not sure if you have the ability to track abandoned sales or not, but if you do it will show you how many sales you may be loosing after the customer sees the shipping cost.

I was going to order some decals, but the shipping cost was CRAZY. They could have gone in a regular envelope with a $.44 stamp on it.

I doubt that they can see any idea of lost sales, personaly have done a lot of what if's when planning to buy. Keeping those records would probably fill a large hard drive with only a percentage being really lost.

My checks are usually to find which item makes the shipping double or triple for a single item being added. Then I purchase or call to order based on understanding where I think the shipping should fall(acceptable to me). Calling typically get me the same as my investigation.

There is probably a loss only because I do not call to challenge that next part.

My thoughts.
White SGT 4454, Manual, IUP, Dark Charcol Interior Born Flatrock 4/19/07 Test Drive 8/13/07 Romeo Ford Mine 8/16/07,Dyno 12MY12 270 hp / 287 ft-lbs
Completed Mods: Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror w/ Compass, SPP Berg Faux Gas Cap, Shelby Billet Aluminum Rear Lower Control Arms, MRT Sequential Tail Lights, Chrome Lower Grill, Final Hood Fix, SPP PIA Lower Driving Lights w/ Bezel kit, Shelby Billet Hood Pins, SPP Store Interior Upgrade Black with Silverleaf inserts, KR Trunk Liner, Silverhorse Louvered Side Windows and trunk release, FR500 Chrome Wheels (18x9 F,18x10 R) w/ SPP KR Tires, J&M SS Brake Hoses, GT500 Rotors & Brembo Calipers, SPP Shelby GT Engine Caps, SPP Elite Trunk Lift kit, SPP Shelby GT Dead Pedal, SPP Brake Reservoir Cover, SPP Fuse Box Cover, SPP Adjustable Upper Control Arm, SPP Relocation Brackets, SPP Billet Watts Link,
Mods to Come: Whipple 550 S/C, Clutch for the extra horsepower, TBD Jer induced SPP Sale items,

#36 OFFLINE   NordicShelby

NordicShelby

Team Shelby Member

• Northern Plains Region
  • 4,223 posts
  • Joined 24-June 08
  • Region:Northern Plains

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:20 AM

I always ship through usps.com but everyonce in a while I have to ship something very large through Fed-Ex I am shocked at what they charge me because I do not ship through them that often.

I asked at how often you need to ship to get a better price and the rep said each company will vary on what they pay based on the voume of sales. She gave me an example of like Best Buiy might only have to pay $10 to ship a large screen TV. I would assume Shelby gets a fairly good discount on their rates I would also assume that they do not pass those savings onto the customer but keep in mind that their customer service is VERY EXCELLENT these days and shipping time is incrediblly fast so the extra profit from shipping charges most likely goes to pay for the extra employees that now give us the excellent customer service and packing time.

I agree the prices are higher than most would like but I also understand why.

#37 OFFLINE   05mustangman

05mustangman

"The Evilsnake"

• Mountain Region
  • 1,050 posts
  • Joined 17-September 09
  • Region:Mountain
  • Interests:Mustangs and going fast
Garage View Garage

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:47 PM

Well some things you just can't get elsewhere. About a month ago I ordered a new Team Shelby windshield banner which retails from SPP for $35 or so. Shipping from Las Vegas to Phoenix on the that item was $12! I mean an item in a tiny box that weighed a whopping two ounces costs $12 to ship. WOW. Not really complaining about it because I really needed a new one before the bash but SPP definitely does not have good shipping prices. They could have stuck a banner in a USPS flat rate box and it would have costs maybe $5. Just got a new Carbon Fiber splitter on the way too coming in next week and shipping for that was $100. Understandable I guess because it is such a large item.
Posted Image
2010 GT500 Kona Blue - Mods include: Comp Shelby 1000 Grind Cams, Kooks headers, pulleys, suspension system, Baer/Shelby Extreme brakes, basically modded out the wazoo by Shelby American.
Shelby 50th Bash Car Show Class Award Winner

2003 Ford Lightning Black - Mods include: Bassani exhaust, Airaid intake, Hankook Ventus ST tires.

The Man, The Legend
Posted Image

#38 OFFLINE   ShelbyEra08

ShelbyEra08

Shelby Enthusiast

• Northeast Region
  • 1,475 posts
  • Joined 09-February 08
  • Interests:Will fill out later

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:03 PM

The shipping charges from Shelby Parts are crazy, I bought a set of swaybars and the cost of shipping was almost the same amount as the part. I wonder if Shelby Performance is getting a little cut from shipping cost.

i bought a shirt awhile ago and shipping was $10, just for a shirt. To me that is outrageous, compared when I shipped a shirt to Australia (From PA) for $13 not to long ago.

I still bought the shirt because no-one else had that style of shirt.

Edited by ShelbyEra08, 31 March 2012 - 02:03 PM.

~Matt

"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
~Jay Leno

Posted Image

#39 OFFLINE   Helix

Helix

Lincoln Cobra

• Great Lakes Region
  • 922 posts
  • Joined 27-July 11

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:11 PM

I'm wearing a $40 super snake shirt as I type this; the shipping was ridiculous. I ordered two more shirts recently, so apparently I didn't learn my lesson.

347tjwk.jpgzuscip.jpg

2003 Mustang
1987 Lincoln Mark VII LSC

#40 OFFLINE   jbeam

jbeam

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 01-April 12

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:56 AM

The spoiler stripe on my 09 KR was defective and needed replaced. I just received the stripe from Shelby yesterday. The package was round scroll type maybe 2' long or so only a few ounces shipping was $43.00 I thought that seemed high. Just my 2cents

#41 OFFLINE   WildAzCat

WildAzCat

F r a n k

• Mountain Region
  • 1,581 posts
  • Joined 05-September 08

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:08 AM

Often I've loaded up my Shelby Store cart only to delete it due to the disgusted cost of shipping. I'm not buy a cup or hat with shipping to almost match the cost of the product.
Posted Image

#42 OFFLINE   robertlane

robertlane

Open a window.†Itís a big world out there.

• Great Lakes Region
  • 4,791 posts
  • Joined 20-July 05
  • Region:South Atlantic

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:59 AM

If there's a question about shipping costs being out of hand, please call us.

THANKS for posting your experience - we'll continue to read your feedback and resolve why some items have shipping costs that are too high.

• http://www.Boss302Forum.com • Ford Mustang EcoBoost Club • http://www.ShelbyGT350Forum.com • http://www.ShelbyGT350RForum.com

44706_10200232353682482_93935936_n.jpg?o

Shelby Bud totally destroying the tires on my KR while I was in Michigan. I WANT new rear tires, Bud! :drop:

#43 OFFLINE   66GT350PS

66GT350PS

Team Shelby Member

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 895 posts
  • Joined 18-April 06
  • Region:Pacific Coast
  • Interests:Travel, car shows, driving and restoration of Mustangs.

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:32 PM

Try living in zipcodes that start with 968__ or 967__. UPS will not ship ground to Hawaii, while FedEx does on better acoounts (goes by surafce to West Coast, then by air). Flat rate UPSPS is frequently the best for smallett items, even books. But then some at the business has to go the Post Office. A very few mainland shops will honor free shipping to all States, including Hawaii, or provide a discount on sizable orders. I am rarely in a rush for Shop items and can wait for surface shipments (about 2 to 3 weeks). For bigger items like vehicle body sections or rims, I prefer the use of air freight services as they are usually much lower and will pick and deliver door to door.

B)

#44 OFFLINE   tomkay

tomkay

Team Shelby New Member

• Northeast Region
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 24-May 11
  • Interests:cars, motorcycles, home theater, computers

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:03 AM

Looked at pair of post cobra earrings on sale for $8.49 then find out you want $13.69 to ship them!

#45 OFFLINE   robertlane

robertlane

• Great Lakes Region
  • 4,791 posts
  • Joined 20-July 05

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:11 AM

We've adjusted our Fed Ex API script to work better with shipping rates. If you think a rate is out of hand, please call us or post it up.

• http://www.Boss302Forum.com • Ford Mustang EcoBoost Club • http://www.ShelbyGT350Forum.com • http://www.ShelbyGT350RForum.com

Shelby Bud totally destroying the tires on my KR while I was in Michigan. I WANT new rear tires, Bud! :drop:

#46 OFFLINE   IASHELBYGT

IASHELBYGT

White Lightning with 66 DNA

• Northern Plains Region
  • 1,699 posts
  • Joined 29-March 06
  • Region:Northern Plains
  • Interests:Shelby & Ford Vehicles and Iowa Hawkeye sports.

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:37 AM

We've adjusted our Fed Ex API script to work better with shipping rates. If you think a rate is out of hand, please call us or post it up.

Robert,
I just ordered the front and rear sways bars that are on sale and the shipping came to $45. I realize that these are big heavier items, but if they had not been so deeply discounted I probably would not have ordered from you. I think when you've got places like American Muscle that sell at a competitive price and has Free Shipping it makes it a little tough to take the higher costs. It doesn't always have to say "Shelby" on it for me to be satisfied. My .02.
IASHELBYGT- IOWA CITY, IOWA - HAWKEYE FAN

2006 Legend Lime GT Automatic w/Camel Leather. Interior upgrade w/satin aluminum panel, active anti-theft and 17" machined aluminum wheels. 1/1,790 produced in Legend Lime.
2007 Performance White 5-speed SGT w/light graphite leather. Interior upgrade w/satin aluminum panel, active anti-theft & wheel locking kit. 1/1,771 white 5-speeds produced, 1/639 with light graphite interior.
2013 Grabber Blue Boss 302 6-Speed w/charcol black cloth bucket. Recaro sport seats/Helical differenial, Boss car cover, boss floor mats. 1/429 produced in grabber blue.

#47 OFFLINE   JeffJ

JeffJ

Hertz #102

• Team Shelby Regional Director
  • 4,163 posts
  • Joined 01-November 07

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:27 AM

Robert,
I just ordered the front and rear sways bars that are on sale and the shipping came to $45. I realize that these are big heavier items, but if they had not been so deeply discounted I probably would not have ordered from you. I think when you've got places like American Muscle that sell at a competitive price and has Free Shipping it makes it a little tough to take the higher costs. It doesn't always have to say "Shelby" on it for me to be satisfied. My .02.

Funny, I was just going to thank Robert for working on the Shipping program. I just ordered sway bars and the adjustable control arms where the shipping came out to $42 to Denver. When I calculated the shipping for the same size box and weight from my companies account with UPS ground, the shipping would have been a bit over $48.
JeffJ
2006 Shelby GTH-SC #102
2013 Roush RS - Daily Driver
1993 F150 Lightning #711
1989 AutoKraft/Kenny Brown Short Wheel Base T-bird #001 with a 1969 Supercharged Boss 302 5 speed
1994 AutoKraft Short Wheel Base Lincoln MK VIII #006
1999 F-350 Powerstoke Pony Hauler (Both 4 legged and 4 tired!)
1990 7-Up LX 5.0 Convert - Auto (current basket case, building for my daughter's first car)
1969 Datsun 2000 Roadster 5.0 Coyote, PA Auto with paddle shift
1972 Ford F100 Shortbed 390 auto
1951 Ford F6 Dump Truck powered by 1985 Ford roller 5.0, full tilt font, can haul 6 tons of rock and run a 18.0 quarter!
2006 Jeep Commander 4.7 V8 - Wifes driver

#48 OFFLINE   robertlane

robertlane

• Great Lakes Region
  • 4,791 posts
  • Joined 20-July 05

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:03 PM

Shipping is a tough game - constant adjustments seem to always be necessary. We thank everyone for taking the time to post their experiences. And I wouldn't pay that much to ship ear rings either. . .so when this happens, call us and we'll make it right.

#49 OFFLINE   UK PONY

UK PONY

Team Shelby Member

• Canada Region
  • 773 posts
  • Joined 27-December 09
  • Region:Canada
  • Interests:Cars, Travelling, Photography, Cycling, Boating, Walking
Garage View Garage

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:25 PM

May I ask why there is a huge difference in shipping to Canada vs the northern US states?

Purely for example - the leather tonneau cover costs about $11 to ship to Great Falls Montana, yet costs over $34 to ship to Medicine Hat, Alberta. This is for one, relatively light, item.....once a few items are in the cart I've seen over $100 in difference between two places that are less than three hours apart from each other.
2005 Turn2 CS6 Vert, Sonic Blue, First Officially Licensed CS6 Leather Interior Upgrade Kit, Black Top, IUP, Shaker 500 - believed to be 1 of 1 with this combination.All the usual Turn2 CS6 goodies plus, shaftmasters aluminum driveshaft, JBA ceramic coated headers, antenna delete, CDC sequential tailights, Agent 47 door mirrors, autographed airbag cover, Kenwood DDX6019 double DIN DVD head unit with Nav & Sirius, Infinity Reference 6832cf's Front & Rear, Shelby Kicker Subs and a few dress up pieces. 370hp, 377ft/lb torque.
2013 Fiat 500 Abarth Cabrio, Bianco, Black roof, fully loaded. 160hp, 170ft/lb torque.
Spending money I don't have on parts I don't need to impress people I don't know :)Steve

#50 OFFLINE   SHELBYCS6

SHELBYCS6

Team Shelby Member

• Ontario Canada Region
  • 939 posts
  • Joined 01-November 07

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:37 AM

Funny, I was just going to thank Robert for working on the Shipping program. I just ordered sway bars and the adjustable control arms where the shipping came out to $42 to Denver. When I calculated the shipping for the same size box and weight from my companies account with UPS ground, the shipping would have been a bit over $48.

I just ordered the sway bars only and the cost to go US post was almost the cost of the parts I believe it was around $150.00 for the freight .

I had originally cancelled on a morning order but the cost even with the ridiculous freight charge was still cheaper than I could get elsewhere so I bought them regardless however, I have cancelled several orders in the past due to the freight.

BTW...I also ordered two baby bibs @ $9.99 ea. and it was $20.00 freight to ship those.

#51 OFFLINE   SHELBYCS6

SHELBYCS6

Team Shelby Member

• Ontario Canada Region
  • 939 posts
  • Joined 01-November 07

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:43 AM

May I ask why there is a huge difference in shipping to Canada vs the northern US states?

Purely for example - the leather tonneau cover costs about $11 to ship to Great Falls Montana, yet costs over $34 to ship to Medicine Hat, Alberta. This is for one, relatively light, item.....once a few items are in the cart I've seen over $100 in difference between two places that are less than three hours apart from each other.

I had a previous mention on this as well.....I had ordered a signed Hertz hood which was a great price and they called me and advised it was $400.00 to ship it.
Other members complained that the freight was $160.00 to Michigan which is just a few hours from Brampton.

I don't know why we can't arrange our own shipping as I do it with several other automotine vendors in the USA.....I simply give them my UPS or FED-X / Purolator account number and have the goods shipped freight collect.

#52 OFFLINE   428cj

428cj

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 456 posts
  • Joined 13-March 07

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:59 PM

Read this so I wanted to try again, and nope shipping is 13.12 for a 24.99 hat to my address...my zip is 13323.....ridiculous....anyways ten would be crazy as well.....should be like 2 or 3 bucks.....

My son just got me a hat from Shelby shipping was 13.00 and change that is RIDICULOUS but he will not order anything from Shelby again.if they don't change there shipping charges they will loose alot orders 428cj

#53 OFFLINE   twitch43

twitch43

Team Shelby Member

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 584 posts
  • Joined 06-March 08
  • Region:Other

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:41 PM

How about us folks with U.S. Post Office boxes or U.S. Military address' ? I've had problems with shipping costs from the store as well as the store being able to Send my order directly to my military address. I signed up for a mail forwarding service and now I pay for shipping twice and in some cases three times just to get my order to the desired location. Ironically, my Team Shelby Membership package gets sent directly to my military address with no problems.
Personally, I think we should be given the option of choosing our preferred method of shipment be it FedEx, UPS or USPS.

08SGT1596
Shelby Deep Draw Hood
Painted Le Mans Stripes
Shaker 1000 Sound System
Auto Transmission
JLT CAI with 91 octane tune
MMS Custom Axle Backs

Posted Image

#54 OFFLINE   Green Mojavi

Green Mojavi

Team Shelby New Member

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 188 posts
  • Joined 28-February 12

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:46 AM

Compare this guys, I just ordered afco's heat exchanger from VMP tuning at 25 puonds and 35.00 dollers to ship from Florida to SoCal, where-as I wanted to buy two shelby decals for 20.00 dollars and would have cost me over 12+ dollars to ship from Nevada to SoCal.... I haven't bought the decals yet, maybe wait till i buy something larger and add the decals into the shipment.....disipointing.

#55 OFFLINE   NMAv

NMAv

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,017 posts
  • Joined 10-January 11
  • Interests:hockey, family, weight lifting, cars

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:45 PM

I was going to buy a few Shelby decals for the wall in the garage. The cost for the decals were around 24.00, shipping was 14.95. Needless to say I opted out of that transaction.

~ NMAv

2011 highly modified Shelby GT500 with SVTPP (Kona Blue)

#56 OFFLINE   E.Marquez

E.Marquez

GearHead

• Members
  • Pip
  • 165 posts
  • Joined 10-February 12
  • Region:Southern Plains

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:55 PM

Read this so I wanted to try again, and nope shipping is 13.12 for a 24.99 hat to my address...my zip is 13323.....ridiculous....anyways ten would be crazy as well.....should be like 2 or 3 bucks.....

Really? Do tell what shipping company can you cite that will ship a hat in a box or tyvek type plastic bag for $2 or $3.00?
Have you ever shipped... well ANYTHING?
You want "Free Shipping" go for it, great marketing practice to take advantage of "those types of people".
Your really just paying for it in the base price. But if that works for you,, keep going to those "Free" or Ultra below real costs shipping retailers.. Your happy, and so are the marketing company that fooled you into thinking you got something for free, or for less then the actual cost.
Lateral G-forces make me smile.

#57 OFFLINE   Green Mojavi

Green Mojavi

Team Shelby New Member

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 188 posts
  • Joined 28-February 12

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:52 PM

I suppose USPS could ship a couple of decals for the price of two stamps :doh:

#58 OFFLINE   NMAv

NMAv

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,017 posts
  • Joined 10-January 11
  • Interests:hockey, family, weight lifting, cars

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:43 PM

I understand shipping costs something. $5 would have more than covered throwing a couple decals in an 8x11 envelope and sending it on its way.

~ NMAv

2011 highly modified Shelby GT500 with SVTPP (Kona Blue)

#59 OFFLINE   Helix

Helix

Lincoln Cobra

• Great Lakes Region
  • 922 posts
  • Joined 27-July 11

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:51 PM

If it's $14 to ship a hat, you'd better expect one heck of a box.

347tjwk.jpgzuscip.jpg

2003 Mustang
1987 Lincoln Mark VII LSC

#60 OFFLINE   JeffJ

JeffJ

Hertz #102

• Team Shelby Regional Director
  • 4,163 posts
  • Joined 01-November 07

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:16 AM

Just wondering, you guys ordering stickers, hats, etc. are these the shipping costs when using the online store, or are you getting these costs when you call? As Robert has said a few times, if the online shipping calculator does not seem correct, give them a call to see if that is correct. He also just made changes to the online shipping program last week. Are you seeing these rates since then? I'm sure Robert would be happy to get that feedback if there is a problem.
JeffJ
2006 Shelby GTH-SC #102
2013 Roush RS - Daily Driver
1993 F150 Lightning #711
1989 AutoKraft/Kenny Brown Short Wheel Base T-bird #001 with a 1969 Supercharged Boss 302 5 speed
1994 AutoKraft Short Wheel Base Lincoln MK VIII #006
1999 F-350 Powerstoke Pony Hauler (Both 4 legged and 4 tired!)
1990 7-Up LX 5.0 Convert - Auto (current basket case, building for my daughter's first car)
1969 Datsun 2000 Roadster 5.0 Coyote, PA Auto with paddle shift
1972 Ford F100 Shortbed 390 auto
1951 Ford F6 Dump Truck powered by 1985 Ford roller 5.0, full tilt font, can haul 6 tons of rock and run a 18.0 quarter!
2006 Jeep Commander 4.7 V8 - Wifes driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users