#61 OFFLINE   NordicShelby

NordicShelby

Team Shelby Member

• Northern Plains Region
  • 4,211 posts
  • Joined 24-June 08
  • Region:Northern Plains

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:45 AM

Just wondering, you guys ordering stickers, hats, etc. are these the shipping costs when using the online store, or are you getting these costs when you call? As Robert has said a few times, if the online shipping calculator does not seem correct, give them a call to see if that is correct. He also just made changes to the online shipping program last week. Are you seeing these rates since then? I'm sure Robert would be happy to get that feedback if there is a problem.

EXACTLY.....if the shipping cost is out of a normal range then simple phone call will solve that issue

#62 OFFLINE   Torch40

Torch40

Charter Member Team 40th

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 2,612 posts
  • Joined 18-October 07
  • Region:Pacific Coast
  • Interests:cannot be left blank

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:45 AM

:violin:
Robert has said over and over to call them. Shipping costs are crazy to keep up with. Geez guys...

Edited by Torch40, 10 April 2012 - 05:49 AM.

2007 Torch Red GT500 40th completed 5/22/08
638 RWHP 581 Torque

4/06/11 Pick up 2011 GT350 # 50
624 HP Polished Supercharger, Watts Link, Shelby Brakes, Museum Delivery

Proud Member of Team 40th

DSC02050_2-1.jpgGT350PickupApril6th2011008-1.jpgGT350PickupApril6th2011017-1.jpgshelbybash020-1.jpg

217f3814-fd2e-449b-8016-bfce95db752a_zps

#63 OFFLINE   tomkay

tomkay

Team Shelby New Member

• Northeast Region
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 24-May 11
  • Region:Northeast
  • Interests:cars, motorcycles, home theater, computers

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:50 PM

Compare this guys, I just ordered afco's heat exchanger from VMP tuning at 25 puonds and 35.00 dollers to ship from Florida to SoCal, where-as I wanted to buy two shelby decals for 20.00 dollars and would have cost me over 12+ dollars to ship from Nevada to SoCal.... I haven't bought the decals yet, maybe wait till i buy something larger and add the decals into the shipment.....disipointing.

Didn't work for me as I just ordered the front and rear sway bars that are on sale so I tried adding the earrings into the order but the shipping jumped $12.00 anyway.

#64 OFFLINE   Green Mojavi

Green Mojavi

Team Shelby New Member

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 188 posts
  • Joined 28-February 12
  • Region:Pacific Coast

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:40 PM

Crap!... :tumbleweed: voices in the wilderness.. after 67 posts on this subj., the solution is... suck it up... or call SPP. Let me clarify, I am a happy Shelby driving, Shelby loven, Shelby crazy kinda guy. I love every thing SHELBY!! But thats personal....OK.... buying shelby parts is buisiness, and getting best value for my doller is paramount , if I don't get best value, it starts hurting my beer money and thats personal. There is no doupt we are a captive customer base, and if we want their product.... they are the only game in town, makes me sad they can't see success with a happy energetic Fan/customer base over It's our way or the High way... still disapointed.

#65 OFFLINE   SHELBYCS6

SHELBYCS6

Team Shelby Member

• Ontario Canada Region
  • 937 posts
  • Joined 01-November 07
  • Region:Canada

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:27 AM

When I had the Hertz hood on order, SPP actually called me, I didn't have to call them to discuss the $400.00 shipping cost of the hood.

I asked , was there a different way we could ship or can I arrange my own shipping ??...answer to both...no..

My choice was either to accept the freight charge or cancel the hood purchase.

So unfortunately I had to cancel the hood as it would have brought the price with tax etc. to over $1,000.00.

I don't know if policy has changed since last year but in my particular case, talking to SPP accomplished nothing.

#66 OFFLINE   richard m.switzer

richard m.switzer

Terlingua Racing Team Member

• Mississippi Valley Region
  • 1,912 posts
  • Joined 06-January 08
  • Region:Mississippi Valley

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:23 AM

I got my Trufiber Hood out of Cal ,from Trufiber company shipped to where I live in Biloxi ,Mississippi ,say over 2000 miles for only $150 .00 in shipping cost .and that was only a year ago .truck freight ,,Attached File  351154-R1-01-24A.jpg   904.78KB   18 downloads . :camera: ,,,,,,,,,,,,, B)
000144-R1-02-1A.jpg
000144-R1-14-13A.jpg
000392-R1-07-6A.jpg
000144-R1-19-18A.jpg
Mods are ,,Ford Racing Parts , Shelby Performance Parts ,
ford racing fender decal 001.jpg ,
Picture 011.jpg

41.gif

#67 OFFLINE   UK PONY

UK PONY

Team Shelby Member

• Canada Region
  • 760 posts
  • Joined 27-December 09
  • Interests:Cars, Travelling, Photography, Cycling, Boating, Walking
Garage View Garage

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:40 PM

Not to sound too picky but I rarely have time to phone through an order at a time that SPP would be open - the point of having online ordering is surely that I can browse the web at anytime and be able to receive correct pricing without having to take time out of my day to call.
2005 Turn2 CS6 Vert, Sonic Blue, First Officially Licensed CS6 Leather Interior Upgrade Kit, Black Top, IUP, Shaker 500 - believed to be 1 of 1 with this combination.All the usual Turn2 CS6 goodies plus, shaftmasters aluminum driveshaft, JBA ceramic coated headers, antenna delete, CDC sequential tailights, Agent 47 door mirrors, autographed airbag cover, Kenwood DDX6019 double DIN DVD head unit with Nav & Sirius, Infinity Reference 6832cf's Front & Rear, Shelby Kicker Subs and a few dress up pieces. 370hp, 377ft/lb torque.
2013 Fiat 500 Abarth Cabrio, Bianco, Black roof, fully loaded. 160hp, 170ft/lb torque.
Spending money I don't have on parts I don't need to impress people I don't know :)Steve

#68 OFFLINE   robertlane

robertlane

Open a window.†Itís a big world out there.

• Great Lakes Region
  • 4,791 posts
  • Joined 20-July 05
  • Region:South Atlantic

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:37 PM

Not to sound too picky but I rarely have time to phone through an order at a time that SPP would be open - the point of having online ordering is surely that I can browse the web at anytime and be able to receive correct pricing without having to take time out of my day to call.

You are 100% right. I am going to address this issue with FedEx and my colleagues on Monday.

• http://www.Boss302Forum.com • Ford Mustang EcoBoost Club • http://www.ShelbyGT350Forum.com • http://www.ShelbyGT350RForum.com

44706_10200232353682482_93935936_n.jpg?o

Shelby Bud totally destroying the tires on my KR while I was in Michigan. I WANT new rear tires, Bud! :drop:

#69 OFFLINE   EL SHELBY

EL SHELBY

EL SHELBY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,231 posts
  • Joined 15-March 09
  • Region:Southern Plains

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:48 AM

I've walked away from similar orders. Wanted to purchase some tin signs for the garage, I saw the shipping price ($22) so I called SPP. I was told there was nothing that could be done so I canceled the order. Did a little digging and found that I could have some cam covers for the SGT (both much larger and heavier than a couple signs) shipped for a much more reasonable cost ($18). Since then I've ignored the merchandise.

Glad to hear Robert will address the issue. I hope SPP is successful with bringing the shipping cost to within a reasonable level of expectation.

I would be happy with a % increase in the price of parts and merchandise to have 'free' shipping. When ever I shop online I compare the total price (including shipping and tax) across multiple sites and nearly always go with the better deal which more often then not is the site with 'free' shipping.

Edited by EL SHELBY, 13 April 2012 - 10:54 AM.

08SGT0343 Fueled with CS branded pixie dust ground from the asphault of the Mausaon Straight and defeated Ferrari's.
Posted Image

#70 OFFLINE   ShelbyEra08

ShelbyEra08

Shelby Enthusiast

• Northeast Region
  • 1,473 posts
  • Joined 09-February 08
  • Interests:Will fill out later

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:23 AM

I would be happy with a % increase in the price of parts and merchandise to have 'free' shipping. When ever I shop online I compare the total price (including shipping and tax) across multiple sites and nearly always go with the better deal which more often then not is the site with 'free' shipping.

That is what i do when I compared CJ Pony and MustangsUnlimted. MU is 10% shipping on your order, while CJ is free ship on everything so i fill up both carts and they are usually the same price at the end, however, MU offers free shipping over $300 so its worth it to go with MU
~Matt

"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
~Jay Leno

Posted Image

#71 Guest_staff2_*

Guest_staff2_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:03 PM

When I had the Hertz hood on order, SPP actually called me, I didn't have to call them to discuss the $400.00 shipping cost of the hood.

I asked , was there a different way we could ship or can I arrange my own shipping ??...answer to both...no..

My choice was either to accept the freight charge or cancel the hood purchase.

So unfortunately I had to cancel the hood as it would have brought the price with tax etc. to over $1,000.00.

I don't know if policy has changed since last year but in my particular case, talking to SPP accomplished nothing.

Unfortunately International shipping is very expensive. Freight items such as hoods always have a high shipping cost. We will always try our best to have fair shipping prices but International orders are a whole different game.

#72 OFFLINE   GTH391

GTH391

Team Shelby New Member

• Northeast Region
  • 379 posts
  • Joined 31-October 07

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:26 AM

I know that I have not ordered stuff because of the shipping rates. I've left many "full" carts online and walked away. I'm sure if they looked at their shopping software, they'd be able to see how many times carts have been left without purchase being made. I had the same problem with the GTH hood shipping costs, although I bought mine anyway, albeit grudginly paying the freight.

It is a shame. I won't buy items because it costs almost as much as the items themselves for shipping.
2006 GTH0391 From Orlando Hertz location

1965 Mustang Coupe. Dad bought it new. I still have it!

2007 Mustang Convertible

Ford blue in my veins

#73 OFFLINE   brianspony

brianspony

Team Shelby Member

• Northeast Region
  • 1,860 posts
  • Joined 04-August 06
  • Interests:Driving my 66 Coupe and Alloy 07 Shelby.

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:26 AM

I just want to send a big thank you to the folks at Shelby for processing my order so quickly and getting my order to me within 3 days. Fed-Ex must be driving Shelby's late at night. Very pleased with the shipping rates also. At $4 a gallon it doesn't go quite as far these days. Keep up the good work and thanks again.

#74 OFFLINE   MyBlueHeaven

MyBlueHeaven

evil witha D

• Members
  • Pip
  • 346 posts
  • Joined 16-September 10
  • Region:South Atlantic

Posted 20 April 2012 - 04:42 AM

You are 100% right. I am going to address this issue with FedEx and my colleagues on Monday.

Did anything come out of this when addressed with your colleagues? I put two stickers in the cart, total cost was 18 dollars and the shipping was 9 dollars and some change. Not exactly a good rate for something that could be put in the mail with a stamp. I'll call like you said in previous posts but it still needs to be addressed and corrected. 9 dollars for two stickers is pathetic!

2008 Shelby GT CSM# 08SGT1588
Mods include:

Engine:
Ford Racing Intake Manifold, Ford Racing Hot Rod Cams, Ford Racing Valve covers, BBK Ceramic Long tube Headers w/catted x pipe, BBK 62mm throttle body, BBK Polished Underdrive Pulley, Steeda Carbon fiber CAI elbow, Bama custom tune, Moroso aluminum coolant and power steering tanks, Shelby fuse box cover, Shelby brake reservior cover, Borla touring mufflers, JLT Oil Separator.

Suspension and drivetrain
Ford Racing 4.10 gears, Scott Drake Dif cover, Steeda billet lower control arms, Steeda aluminum street adjustable panhard bar, Steeda heavy duty panhard bar brace, FRPP LCA relocation brackets, Bob's axle reservoir kit; Steeda adjustable street upper control arm and mount; Steeda aluminum one piece drieshaft.  BMR tubular radiator support

Exterior:
GT500 Rear Spoiler, Staggered 18" FR500 Wheels, Shelby brake cooling bezels and ducts w/piaa lights, Silver "Pit Stripes" W/ TRT and social director stickers. matching Shelby Lower grill
IMAG0385
IMAG0222

#75 OFFLINE   SHELBYCS6

SHELBYCS6

Team Shelby Member

• Ontario Canada Region
  • 937 posts
  • Joined 01-November 07

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:47 AM

Unfortunately International shipping is very expensive. Freight items such as hoods always have a high shipping cost. We will always try our best to have fair shipping prices but International orders are a whole different game.

I can appreciate the "international" issue however, I ship product from the USA at least twice a week so I'm very well versed in costs as my annual freight bills are over $100k..

I had a 4' x 4' x 4' 3500 lb crate of hydraulic units shipped from the southern USA via UPS freight and the cost was $750.00 or a full rear axel complete and the cost was $75.00 so how does a 50 lb hood even after dimensional adjustments cost $400.00.

The only additional charges on international orders is the brokerage and sales tax, but you don't cover either of these costs, the customer does, with the exception of a few extra copies of the invoice required and the Nafta numbers the actual charges are based on distance.

As vendor, you print the invoice, package the goods and call the freight company which you do for every single order domestic or international and the rest as they say...just takes care of itself.

Edited by SHELBYCS6, 21 April 2012 - 11:40 AM.

#76 OFFLINE   66GT350PS

66GT350PS

Team Shelby Member

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 864 posts
  • Joined 18-April 06
  • Region:Other

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:10 PM

Here we go again with shipping craziness pricing. I wanted to order over $1000 in apparel and merchandise on the 20% discount program offered 11-23 through 11-25. On line, the savings on the order only came up to less than 10% as not all items were allowed for discount (no disclaimer shown) and then for shipping to Hawaii, charge was almost $300!

And since the office and phone lines closed, I could not discuss the order problems before the end of the sale period! The items could be sent FedEx surface rate (yes, it is offered to commercial accounts) but no one was availble to discuss this or the reason for the limited discounts.

I am not pleased at all. So another chance at a discount purchased lost. I thought this would redeem my experiencein February at not getting a Team Shelby discount when I was in La Vegas for items purchased and not being able to talk to anyone there either at the time. Apologies without redemption do not count.

Don

Edited by 66GT350PS, 23 November 2012 - 02:14 PM.

#77 OFFLINE   Madlock

Madlock

Team Shelby Member

• Southern Plains Region
  • 1,559 posts
  • Joined 28-July 10

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:26 PM

It's fine to seek premiums for shipping if, as part of a mail-order vendor's policy, it offers free return shipping too.

It's far better to work shipping issues by phone. Whenever they seem too egregious, I'm likely to start suggesting billing to my own commercial FedEx account instead.

2014 GT500 Coupe • Race Red on Oxford White • Electronics Package • Glass Roof • Performance Package • Track Package • Recaro Seats • Shaker Pro Audio

2013 GT500 Coupe • Race Red on Performance WhiteElectronics PackageGlass RoofPerformance PackageTrack PackageRecaro SeatsShaker Pro AudioGT500 Car Cover

2013 GT500 Convertible • Race Red on Performance WhiteElectronics PackagePerformance PackageRecaro SeatsShaker Pro AudioGT500 Car Cover

2012 BOSS 302 • Performance White on Race Red • Recaro Seat and Helical Differential • BOSS 302 Car Cover

2014 Mustang GT Coupe • 6ATOxford White401A • Brick Red & Cashmere Leather • Brembo Brake PackageElectronics Package • Glass RoofComfort Package • Security Package • Backup Camera

2013 Taurus SHO • Ruby Red Metallic • Charcoal Black • SHO Performance Package • 402A • Navigation • Moonroof • ActiveMotion Seats

#78 OFFLINE   66GT350PS

66GT350PS

Team Shelby Member

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 864 posts
  • Joined 18-April 06

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:17 PM

That makes sense, but no one is available for a phone call or email during the promotion period. In plain language, that sucks!

#79 OFFLINE   ChicagoChris

ChicagoChris

Team Shelby New Member

• Great Lakes Region
  • 268 posts
  • Joined 08-July 12
  • Region:Great Lakes

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:37 PM

Whenever I enter the 'xmas2012' code it comes up invalid? What am I doing wrong?

#80 OFFLINE   Madlock

Madlock

Team Shelby Member

• Southern Plains Region
  • 1,559 posts
  • Joined 28-July 10

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:46 PM

That makes sense, but no one is available for a phone call or email during the promotion period. In plain language, that sucks!

In plainer language, what, with the exception of perhaps the available credit or balance of your payment account, prevents you from placing the order in good faith at the egregious pricing, sending Shelby advising them no to fulfill the order before speaking with you and calling them first thing Monday morning to ensure it's not inadvertently shipped?

Whenever I enter the 'xmas2012' code it comes up invalid? What am I doing wrong?

Nothing in your cart is eligible for the discount.

2014 GT500 Coupe • Race Red on Oxford White • Electronics Package • Glass Roof • Performance Package • Track Package • Recaro Seats • Shaker Pro Audio

2013 GT500 Coupe • Race Red on Performance WhiteElectronics PackageGlass RoofPerformance PackageTrack PackageRecaro SeatsShaker Pro AudioGT500 Car Cover

2013 GT500 Convertible • Race Red on Performance WhiteElectronics PackagePerformance PackageRecaro SeatsShaker Pro AudioGT500 Car Cover

2012 BOSS 302 • Performance White on Race Red • Recaro Seat and Helical Differential • BOSS 302 Car Cover

2014 Mustang GT Coupe • 6ATOxford White401A • Brick Red & Cashmere Leather • Brembo Brake PackageElectronics Package • Glass RoofComfort Package • Security Package • Backup Camera

2013 Taurus SHO • Ruby Red Metallic • Charcoal Black • SHO Performance Package • 402A • Navigation • Moonroof • ActiveMotion Seats

#81 OFFLINE   66GT350PS

66GT350PS

Team Shelby Member

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 864 posts
  • Joined 18-April 06

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

Madlock: I will try that. Hopefully with the time zone difference, they will wait for my call to confirm the order and discussion of shipping.

ChicagoChris: use all upper case and see if that works.

#82 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07
  • Region:Mountain
  • Interests:My wife, my dogs, my cat, cars, and music. NHRA addict.

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:56 PM

It may need to be all in caps: "XMAS2012"

Just an idea.

Jer
2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, Painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Deep Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes all around, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, SLP Loudmouths, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, Shelby billet hood pin kit and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Moroso and Shelby tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Shelby Vegas Bash 2011 and 2012 Show Winner.

Lift #15
Technicians: John Orr/Randall LaViolette
2/13/2007 9:26:32 AM: Dash Badge Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:34 AM: Shelby Letters Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:35 AM: Side badges installed both sides

That's when it became OFFICIAL, in my opinion! A Shelby was born!
CUTE COINCIDENCE: The NEXT DAY, I was in Vegas getting married. True story.

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: GT/SC upgrade completed at SAI on July 22, 2011.
UPDATE: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012-May 2014

#83 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:00 PM

The promotion period goes through Monday...

?

BTW, as has been said here: If you place an order and the shipping seems high for some reason, we can fix it with a followup call the next business day.
Hint: If no one's working the phones, no one's working the warehouse. It won't ship on its own. So you still have time.

Alternately, if you have a genuine issue or problem, and call a day AFTER the promotion, I will always do my best to honor the sale prices after the fact. No worries.

Jer

p.s. My email address is below. And I check it regularly.

Edited by Jer, 24 November 2012 - 06:05 PM.

2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, Painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Deep Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes all around, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, SLP Loudmouths, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, Shelby billet hood pin kit and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Moroso and Shelby tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Lift #15

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012-May 2014

#84 OFFLINE   66GT350PS

66GT350PS

Team Shelby Member

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 864 posts
  • Joined 18-April 06

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:05 PM

Thanks, Jer. I will contact you Monday after I put in the order to see if there is a way to lower shipping costs. I don't care if has to come by surface and takes a few weeks instead of days.

Don

#85 OFFLINE   sherpa

sherpa

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 334 posts
  • Joined 21-August 08

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:27 PM

don't you know "SHELBY" PP shipping cost are also consider collectable lol. you already paid a generous premium on your "SHELBY" cars and "SHELBY" parts, what's the difference on "SHELBY" shipping cost? just go along and laugh together to the bank. REMEMBER you the one that bought the SHELBY to begin with so don't blame nobody else.

bet you can't beat this, oil change for my Murcielago is about $2000 and i don't blame anyone but myself LOL LOL.

#86 OFFLINE   ChicagoChris

ChicagoChris

Team Shelby New Member

• Great Lakes Region
  • 268 posts
  • Joined 08-July 12
  • Region:Great Lakes

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:54 AM

Figured out that floor mats and the lower grill are not part of the sale which is why 'invalid code' pops up. Live and learn.

#87 OFFLINE   Madlock

Madlock

Team Shelby Member

• Southern Plains Region
  • 1,559 posts
  • Joined 28-July 10

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:28 AM

bet you can't beat this, oil change for my Murcielago is about $2000 and i don't blame anyone but myself LOL LOL.

Can't beat it, but I'd sure as hell be willing to do it for $1,500.

#88 OFFLINE   66GT350PS

66GT350PS

Team Shelby Member

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 864 posts
  • Joined 18-April 06

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:03 PM

Jer,

Order placed and PM sent.

Don

#89 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:22 AM

Don,

Your shipping costs have been corrected.PM sent.

Jer

Lift #15

#90 OFFLINE   66GT350PS

66GT350PS

Team Shelby Member

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 864 posts
  • Joined 18-April 06

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:41 PM

Jer,

Got the PM. Wow! What a reduction.

Many thanks,

Don