Mad Scientist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 427 posts
  • Joined 27-June 09
  • Region:Southern Plains
  • Interests:Rare and Oddball Fords

Posted 06 August 2011 - 03:25 AM

I think this would be a great place for David. Chritine, and Don to get in here and talk about caring for your bunny's coat:

Posted Image

#2 OFFLINE   Blip

Blip

Terlingua CAR-toon Nut

• Northern Plains Region
  • 747 posts
  • Joined 25-January 08
  • Region:Northern Plains

Posted 06 August 2011 - 05:52 AM

Hey now, the Dust Bunny don't need no stinkin' bath time. :o

It just rolls in the gravel for the "dry" clean effect. :lol:

Seriously, I just use the compressor to blow off some of the dust, but would like to hear any hints on fighting the dust buildup.

Edited by Blip, 07 August 2011 - 07:04 PM.

CAR-tooning Nut
Fear The Bunny club member
Terlingua Racing Team member

07TRT0301--Link's Grabber Orange Toy!!!

USCG (Ret)

Posted Image

#3 OFFLINE   VorpalBunny

VorpalBunny

Shelby American Registrar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,734 posts
  • Joined 31-May 08
  • Interests:Outdoor activities
    Mustangs/Shelbys
    Travel
    Registry

Posted 06 August 2011 - 02:56 PM

Jeff,

Now you have opened a can of carrots...

I spent twelve full hours last year detailing the bunny and will again this year. Not my short wash once in a while, but my big yearly detailing. I did allot of research...

I am using mostly Wolfgang Souveran products from Pinnacle and some from Showcar on the forum. Found the Pinnacle stuff first. the Pinnacle kit costs as much as community college, but the results were worth it.

It even has a very detailed step by step DVD for idiots like me. http://www.pinnaclew...roductline.html

I use a foaming gun with their auto bathe after spraying the car down, then microfiber sponges, buckets with dirt excluers at the bottom, a rinse and a soap one, spraying top to bottom, cobra drying towels etc.

Wheels I use a showcar process and a boars hair tire brush etc. tires too.

Next is a four step process from clay bar, to non abrasive cleaners, to preway treatments, carnuba wax that goes on and off like soft butter and does to harm the Terlingua stickers, rabbit, stripes etc and leaves to residue along the edge. Then the interior another process... the Disney seats, the leather, the rest etc.

I do not even sit on my seats without a towel. No one does, but they stay nice.

Check out their system at the link. For the Terlingua it works.It is worth it as well, it gleams like gold when done.

David

Edited by VorpalBunny, 06 August 2011 - 02:57 PM.

To register your Shelby: http://registry.teamshelby.com/

Donor bought May, 2008 then sent for modification - fully loaded, black, with black seats and parchment interior accents

Bought new with 57 miles on it when delivered to Quantum on June 6th straight from the dealer for an upgrade to a Performance Package Terlingua - deposit sent same time

Badged Septemer 19, 2008

Delivered at 12:00 Noon September 25, 2008 at Lajitas during registration for the 2008 Terlingua event

CSM 07 TRT 0401 - first Quantum Terlingua - first Production/customer Terlingua!

Completed the 2008 Terlingua Bullrun!

Signed by Carroll Shelby (9/28/08) and Bill Neale (9/26/08) at the 2008 Terlingua event

Terlingua Mods: Interior Upgrade Package Black with Yellow Rabbit and stitching and matching armest, Kicker Premium Stereo, all options available from the Terlingua Hero Card, CSM #'ed Terlingua Car Cover.

Member Terlingua Racing Team

Founding member of the Fear the Bunny club (Terlingua Mustang Appreciation farce)!

Proud Terlingua and GT500 Registrar.

#4 OFFLINE   cobrafan

cobrafan

Team Shelby Member

• Southern Plains Region
  • 1,772 posts
  • Joined 05-March 07
  • Region:Decline
  • Interests:Photography, Cycling, Backpacking

Posted 06 August 2011 - 03:15 PM

Jeff,

Now you have opened a can of carrots...

I spent twelve full hours last year detailing the bunny and will again this year. Not my short wash once in a while, but my big yearly detailing. I did allot of research...

I am using mostly Wolfgang Souveran products from Pinnacle and some from Showcar on the forum. Found the Pinnacle stuff first. the Pinnacle kit costs as much as community college, but the results were worth it.

It even has a very detailed step by step DVD for idiots like me. http://www.pinnaclew...roductline.html

I use a foaming gun with their auto bathe after spraying the car down, then microfiber sponges, buckets with dirt excluers at the bottom, a rinse and a soap one, spraying top to bottom, cobra drying towels etc.

Wheels I use a showcar process and a boars hair tire brush etc. tires too.

Next is a four step process from clay bar, to non abrasive cleaners, to preway treatments, carnuba wax that goes on and off like soft butter and does to harm the Terlingua stickers, rabbit, stripes etc and leaves to residue along the edge. Then the interior another process... the Disney seats, the leather, the rest etc.

I do not even sit on my seats without a towel. No one does, but they stay nice.

Check out their system at the link. For the Terlingua it works.It is worth it as well, it gleams like gold when done.

David

Yikes! There are 141 washing and waxing products from the same company on this web page. Where is the Turtle Wax for the Rabbit! $129.00 for a can of wax. Holly Molly Batman.

#5 OFFLINE   jerseygator

jerseygator

"Burnout Boy"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,133 posts
  • Joined 13-May 09
  • Region:Northeast
  • Interests:God, Family, Cars, Football...

Posted 06 August 2011 - 03:46 PM

You don't have to spend a small fortune...

I swear by Adams and it is 110% guarenteed. Customer service is superb.

http://www.adamspolishes.com/

And they have videos too...

http://www.adamspoli...m/t-videos.aspx

2009 GT500 "Stickers"
#1534 of 3004 coupes; #378 of 651 Performance White w/ Vista Blue stripes

Celebrity Pick All Fords Nationals, Carlisle 2010 "Clean & Correct"
Celebrity Pick All Fords Nationals, Carlisle 2012 "Track History"

47,000 miles.... It isn't a FLOWER!

Shelby Alcoa 20" rims w/ Nitto Invo's 255/35ZR front, 295/35ZR rear, Shelby LCA Relocation brackets; Shelby Short Throw Shifter, FRPP Cold-Air intake; FRPP Strut Tower Brace; JDM Engineering Tune; L&M Plenum (port matched blower); KR Exhaust; SPEC Super Twin S-Trim Clutch; AM Sequential taillights; CDC Hood Struts; Shelby Kicker Premium upgrade; Shelby GT500 Door sill; Lloyds GT500 floor mats, Visor and Dash plaque signed by Mr Shelby; Shelby 50th fender stripe... And decals GALORE!

TiltedKilt22014_zps2096ca67.jpg

2004 Jeep Rubicon Jeep wrote the book on 4X4
1931 Model A Pickup Original resotration

#6 OFFLINE   VorpalBunny

VorpalBunny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,734 posts
  • Joined 31-May 08
    Mustangs/Shelbys
    Travel
    Registry

Posted 06 August 2011 - 03:58 PM

Yikes! There are 141 washing and waxing products from the same company on this web page. Where is the Turtle Wax for the Rabbit! $129.00 for a can of wax. Holly Molly Batman.

Don,

I swear I did pay $100 for the carnuba (in a larger kit), but it lasts for like 50 waxes. making it a deal over time actually. It is the easiest, best product i have ever come near. It feels like lotion on your hands or a fountain of youth on your skin, and it goes on the car like liquid butter, Comes off even easier, its worth triple. Leaves zero residue or color, safe on all the graphics, i am telling you try it, you like it.

There video is amazing, so detailed, I learned allot!

I just used Turtle wax on my truck and its like cement getting off comparitively.

This carnuba spreads a long ways with very little - the Wolfgang stuff and really will cost about $5 per wax over time.

David

Edited by VorpalBunny, 06 August 2011 - 04:03 PM.

Donor bought May, 2008 then sent for modification - fully loaded, black, with black seats and parchment interior accents

Bought new with 57 miles on it when delivered to Quantum on June 6th straight from the dealer for an upgrade to a Performance Package Terlingua - deposit sent same time

Badged Septemer 19, 2008

Delivered at 12:00 Noon September 25, 2008 at Lajitas during registration for the 2008 Terlingua event

CSM 07 TRT 0401 - first Quantum Terlingua - first Production/customer Terlingua!

Signed by Carroll Shelby (9/28/08) and Bill Neale (9/26/08) at the 2008 Terlingua event

Terlingua Mods: Interior Upgrade Package Black with Yellow Rabbit and stitching and matching armest, Kicker Premium Stereo, all options available from the Terlingua Hero Card, CSM #'ed Terlingua Car Cover.

Founding member of the Fear the Bunny club (Terlingua Mustang Appreciation farce)!

#7 OFFLINE   jerseygator

jerseygator

"Burnout Boy"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,133 posts
  • Joined 13-May 09
  • Interests:God, Family, Cars, Football...

Posted 07 August 2011 - 02:38 AM

I'd put this carnuba wax up against any wax of any price. Plus it's made in America (as I see pinnicale is too), but costs $70 ($50 if bought in a kit). Goes on super easy and comes off easier than it goes on. No residue, good for stripes and stickers too. I have pit stripes and Terlingua sticker on my car. Also it has aroma therapy! A relaxing eucalyptus smell that my wife LOVES when I'm out applying the final touches to my detail job.

http://www.adamspoli...te-car-wax.aspx

Posted Image
Posted Image

I'm not trying to get in the :sandbox: with David, but there are other products that do as good a job. Once you've found a premium car care product it is more about process than product. And from what I've read, David has great process. Anyone that washes thier car with a foam gun is OKAY by me!!! I do too...

:salute:

Edited by jerseygator, 07 August 2011 - 02:40 AM.

2009 GT500 "Stickers"
#1534 of 3004 coupes; #378 of 651 Performance White w/ Vista Blue stripes

Celebrity Pick All Fords Nationals, Carlisle 2010 "Clean & Correct"
Celebrity Pick All Fords Nationals, Carlisle 2012 "Track History"

47,000 miles.... It isn't a FLOWER!

Shelby Alcoa 20" rims w/ Nitto Invo's 255/35ZR front, 295/35ZR rear, Shelby LCA Relocation brackets; Shelby Short Throw Shifter, FRPP Cold-Air intake; FRPP Strut Tower Brace; JDM Engineering Tune; L&M Plenum (port matched blower); KR Exhaust; SPEC Super Twin S-Trim Clutch; AM Sequential taillights; CDC Hood Struts; Shelby Kicker Premium upgrade; Shelby GT500 Door sill; Lloyds GT500 floor mats, Visor and Dash plaque signed by Mr Shelby; Shelby 50th fender stripe... And decals GALORE!

TiltedKilt22014_zps2096ca67.jpg

2004 Jeep Rubicon Jeep wrote the book on 4X4
1931 Model A Pickup Original resotration

#8 OFFLINE   VorpalBunny

VorpalBunny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,734 posts
  • Joined 31-May 08
    Mustangs/Shelbys
    Travel
    Registry

Posted 07 August 2011 - 06:31 AM

I'd put this carnuba wax up against any wax of any price. Plus it's made in America (as I see pinnicale is too), but costs $70 ($50 if bought in a kit). Goes on super easy and comes off easier than it goes on. No residue, good for stripes and stickers too. I have pit stripes and Terlingua sticker on my car. Also it has aroma therapy! A relaxing eucalyptus smell that my wife LOVES when I'm out applying the final touches to my detail job.

http://www.adamspoli...te-car-wax.aspx

Posted Image
Posted Image

I'm not trying to get in the :sandbox: with David, but there are other products that do as good a job. Once you've found a premium car care product it is more about process than product. And from what I've read, David has great process. Anyone that washes thier car with a foam gun is OKAY by me!!! I do too...

:salute:

Jersey Gator,

Well said! Thanks for adding to the discussion.

I am guessing allot is process. I found that DVD of pinnacle's really good. It goes thru steps i never thought of for what its worth.

Yep, the foam gun step is on the DVD so is the seperators in the bottom of the buckets.

My Terlingua will never see rain, wind, or my clothes on its beautiful seats - cannot imagine how I would clean god awful yellow if dirty - I use a towel to sit, ditto for the armrest. I know this sounds absurd to some and iike a queen to some. I do drive the car a bit, I am thrilled just to see it and know it is safe in its trailer. Though running it fast around curves is better!

I could not afford to replace it and as a once in a lifetime i take the best care I can. It does lead the pack each year for the big drive at the Terlingua event proudly. About 300 miles.

Foam gun by the way is the way to go that and the clay bar!

David

Edited by VorpalBunny, 07 August 2011 - 06:33 AM.

Badged Septemer 19, 2008

#9 OFFLINE   mack1

mack1

Shelby 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 10-April 10
  • Region:Canada
  • Interests:Shelby performance!
    Nice Cars
    Warm Weather
    Super Snake's

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:40 AM

Thanks guys on info :) but how about the leather ?
Mack

#10 OFFLINE   cobrafan

cobrafan

Team Shelby Member

• Southern Plains Region
  • 1,772 posts
  • Joined 05-March 07

Posted 07 August 2011 - 09:00 AM

It feels like lotion on your hands or a fountain of youth on your skin, and it goes on the car like liquid butter
David

OK David,

This smacks of language from a paperback Romance Novel. What do you do in your spare time other than wax your car? Ghost witer perhaps? :hysterical:

#11 OFFLINE   sportscars

sportscars

Premier Ford vehicle event planner

• Team Shelby State Director
  • 3,895 posts
  • Joined 30-September 08
  • Interests:Mustangs

Posted 07 August 2011 - 12:25 PM

It does lead the pack each year for the big drive at the Terlingua event proudly. About 300 miles.

David

It will this year!

I'll be towards the back somwhere..... :shift: :rip: :fear:

Cars:

2007 Shelby GT CSM 0488 - Performance White - 5 Speed
Shaker 1000, Dark Charcoal IUP
Tokico D-Spec Shocks & Struts
Steeda Adjustable Panhard Bar & Brace

1996 Mustang V6 Purple

1995 Mustang GT 5 speed all black

1984 GT350 5.0, 5 speed with T-Tops
Allegedly 1 of only ?? built

Me:

Owner of SMC Events - www.smcevents.com

73f1fac9-ceac-4466-8055-21ec5009b4e3_zps

#12 OFFLINE   VorpalBunny

VorpalBunny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,734 posts
  • Joined 31-May 08
    Mustangs/Shelbys
    Travel
    Registry

Posted 07 August 2011 - 12:41 PM

It will this year!

I'll be towards the back somwhere..... :shift: :rip: :fear:

Sean I am sorry, but i actually smirked at first at this comment. Good thinking though, beielve me I am not laughing, too much...

David

Badged Septemer 19, 2008

#13 OFFLINE   VorpalBunny

VorpalBunny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,734 posts
  • Joined 31-May 08
    Mustangs/Shelbys
    Travel
    Registry

Posted 07 August 2011 - 12:42 PM

OK David,

This smacks of language from a paperback Romance Novel. What do you do in your spare time other than wax your car? Ghost witer perhaps? :hysterical:

Don,

How'd you know! :hysterical:

David

Badged Septemer 19, 2008

#14 OFFLINE   SVOC

SVOC

Mad Scientist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 427 posts
  • Joined 27-June 09

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:43 AM

How about undercarriage cleaning, I know a few do this?

I use purple power in full strength, with a spray bottle, scrub with a plastic bristle brush on bad spots and then pressure wash, hand dry!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#15 OFFLINE   sportscars

sportscars

Premier Ford vehicle event planner

• Team Shelby State Director
  • 3,895 posts
  • Joined 30-September 08
  • Interests:Mustangs

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:07 AM

Jeff, I think the pressure washer knocked a cable off and maybe blew the engine out of it!!! :hysterical:

David, smirk away my friend. No problem. I don't take life too seriously and it is just a car after all. Plus its a great "war" story - my car was totaled at Terlingua by a rock slide. Who else can say that??? :hysterical:

Cars:

2007 Shelby GT CSM 0488 - Performance White - 5 Speed
Shaker 1000, Dark Charcoal IUP
Tokico D-Spec Shocks & Struts
Steeda Adjustable Panhard Bar & Brace

1996 Mustang V6 Purple

1995 Mustang GT 5 speed all black

1984 GT350 5.0, 5 speed with T-Tops
Allegedly 1 of only ?? built

Me:

Owner of SMC Events - www.smcevents.com

73f1fac9-ceac-4466-8055-21ec5009b4e3_zps

#16 OFFLINE   SVOC

SVOC

Mad Scientist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 427 posts
  • Joined 27-June 09

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:32 AM

Jeff, I think the pressure washer knocked a cable off and maybe blew the engine out of it!!! :hysterical:

David, smirk away my friend. No problem. I don't take life too seriously and it is just a car after all. Plus its a great "war" story - my car was totaled at Terlingua by a rock slide. Who else can say that??? :hysterical:

Well I'm teaching Don the proper way to detail the engine compartment is to remove the drivetrain, clean it and then put it back in, instead of cutting my hands up trying to clean all the nooks and crannies with the engine in place.

And I don't thing David is referring to your crappy 95' Mudstain Sean. :poke:

Edited by SVOC, 08 August 2011 - 06:32 AM.

#17 OFFLINE   doc scott

doc scott

Team Shelby Member

• Members E
  • PipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Joined 27-February 08
  • Interests:cars,surfing,4-wheeling,music,scotch

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:05 AM

So are you saying the extra 50 cents at the Robo-wash for wax isn't really the preferred method?

Doc Scott
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick some ass......And I'm all out of bubble gum.
Grand High Muckity-Muck TRT Oklahoma

#18 OFFLINE   VorpalBunny

VorpalBunny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,734 posts
  • Joined 31-May 08
    Mustangs/Shelbys
    Travel
    Registry

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:07 AM

Saen,

Saved me and my car he is my hero! He took one for the Terlingua Team! Thank you sir!

David

PS - this year on that stretch the Raptor is going first to chek for rock falls, wheh...

Badged Septemer 19, 2008

#19 OFFLINE   VorpalBunny

VorpalBunny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,734 posts
  • Joined 31-May 08
    Mustangs/Shelbys
    Travel
    Registry

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:08 AM

Thanks guys on info :) but how about the leather ?
Mack

I have been using maguies and been happy with that. Others??

David

Badged Septemer 19, 2008

#20 OFFLINE   VorpalBunny

VorpalBunny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,734 posts
  • Joined 31-May 08
    Mustangs/Shelbys
    Travel
    Registry

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:09 AM

How about undercarriage cleaning, I know a few do this?

I use purple power in full strength, with a spray bottle, scrub with a plastic bristle brush on bad spots and then pressure wash, hand dry!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Jeff, You da man!

If I could get under the Telringua I would clean there to. But until TPS builds and installs a lift, alas this will have to wait. Sigh.

David

Badged Septemer 19, 2008

#21 OFFLINE   SVOC

SVOC

Mad Scientist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 427 posts
  • Joined 27-June 09

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:13 AM

Jeff, You da man!

If I could get under the Telringua I would clean there to. But until TPS builds and installs a lift, alas this will have to wait. Sigh.

David

I don't see a lift ANYWHERE in those pictures, if you do, please let me know as that would make my life much easier, as I'm old and crusty.

Jeff

#22 OFFLINE   Blip

Blip

Terlingua CAR-toon Nut

• Northern Plains Region
  • 747 posts
  • Joined 25-January 08

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:11 AM

Jeff--that under body cleaning is amazing. Sadly I use the "gravel bath" method to knock off dirt and mud under my Bunny.
(That would be driving over 45 mph on the gravel lane to our farm and letting the little flying rocks do their magic.)

Edited by Blip, 08 August 2011 - 08:13 AM.

CAR-tooning Nut

USCG (Ret)

Posted Image

#23 OFFLINE   SVOC

SVOC

Mad Scientist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 427 posts
  • Joined 27-June 09

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:23 AM

Jeff--that under body cleaning is amazing. Sadly I use the "gravel bath" method to knock off dirt and mud under my Bunny.
(That would be driving over 45 mph on the gravel lane to our farm and letting the little flying rocks do their magic.)

You sent me a PM, based on my response to that, would net you that super clean undercarriage, at least until you got it home, for whatever happens after it's been in my hands can't be controlled.

BTW, on that note, as soon as I get a chance I'll get with you on that PM you sent me. ;)

Jeff

#24 OFFLINE   500-VERT

500-VERT

500-VERT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 124 posts
  • Joined 25-May 07
  • Interests:Fast Cars

Posted 08 August 2011 - 09:48 AM

If you really want your car to be spotless I can give you some of my secrets, but it will cost you! I have only entered in two car shows (one with the 40th and one with the Bunny) and they both won!!! And the 40th was setting next to O'Brien's white elephant at the time!!! :hysterical:
500-VERT

#25 OFFLINE   SVOC

SVOC

Mad Scientist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 427 posts
  • Joined 27-June 09

Posted 08 August 2011 - 01:47 PM

Posted Image

#26 OFFLINE   cobrafan

cobrafan

Team Shelby Member

• Southern Plains Region
  • 1,772 posts
  • Joined 05-March 07

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:43 PM

Posted Image

This thread was a set up from the get go. :hysterical: :hysterical: Just waiting on us to spring the pic. Very cleaver.

#27 OFFLINE   b17drvr

b17drvr

Member Number 24

• Team Shelby Club Member
  • 881 posts
  • Joined 05-June 06
  • Interests:Cars, Flying, Hockey, and Playing the Tuba.

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:58 PM

]This what I have used for many years on my cars and on the P-51.
Protective Products Corp.
Attached File  IMG_3255.jpg   116.75KB   4 downloadsAttached File  IMG_3258.jpg   114.77KB   3 downloadsAttached File  IMG_3268.jpg   140.45KB   4 downloads

Attached Files

Edited by b17drvr, 08 August 2011 - 07:59 PM.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
2007 Shelby GT-500 40th Anniversary CSM#07XL0124
Red with Silver Stripes. Gunmetal Wheels. Born on July 21, 2006.
548 RWHP--533 Torque.
2013 Boss 302LS #18. School Bus Yellow.
2014 Ford Fiesta ST Molten Orange

dsc6173.gif

#28 OFFLINE   VorpalBunny

VorpalBunny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,734 posts
  • Joined 31-May 08
    Mustangs/Shelbys
    Travel
    Registry

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:02 PM

I don't see a lift ANYWHERE in those pictures, if you do, please let me know as that would make my life much easier, as I'm old and crusty.

Jeff

Jeff,

You are a better car crawler than me than!

No low life comments coming here :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Good work!

David

Badged Septemer 19, 2008

#29 OFFLINE   erupff

erupff

TRT Loyalist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Joined 23-December 07
  • Interests:Rabbits, redline Hot Wheels, violin playing, cars in general

Posted 11 August 2011 - 01:22 PM

Posted Image

Is this your bunny? He looks just like mine, only I would never be able to get mine to do that......
Owner of:
2008 Grabber Orange Terlingua: CSM # 08TRT0303
2003 Black and White mini-lop bunny named Tyler
1989 Zebra striped White Toyota 4-Runner
1984 AE86 Corolla (daily driver)

"In this life, you can get more money but not more time.....spend each wisely!

#30 OFFLINE   Blip

Blip

Terlingua CAR-toon Nut

• Northern Plains Region
  • 747 posts
  • Joined 25-January 08

Posted 12 August 2011 - 01:35 PM

You sent me a PM, based on my response to that, would net you that super clean undercarriage, at least until you got it home, for whatever happens after it's been in my hands can't be controlled.

BTW, on that note, as soon as I get a chance I'll get with you on that PM you sent me. ;)

Jeff

Thanks Jeff,

The Dust Bunny could use some "car spa" time along with a little jackalope madness too. :drool:
Looking forward to your pm. :D
CAR-tooning Nut

USCG (Ret)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users