As most of you know Shelby Run Europe is scheduled for June 29 - July 9, 2012. We will be shipping our cars to Europe for 10 days, through 8 countries and racking up about 2500 miles.
Some of the highlights of this trip include:
- Nurburgring - We will be lapping our cars on the 'Ring! One word: AWESOME!
- The Alps
- The Autobahn - Yes, the unlimited speed section!
- The Italian Lakes - Google it!
- Monaco - Yep, freaking Monaco
- Le Mans - We will actually get our cars on the track for a parade lap at the Le Mans Classic. 2012 is the salute to American influence including Carroll Shelby, the Mustang and the GT40!
The reason I post this info is because have had a couple of people who had to drop out due to scheduling issues, so we do have openings. If you are interested you can contact me for more information at: email@example.com
As you might guess, this trip is not cheap but it is a very
rare opportunity to be a part of something this special!
Edited by sportscars, 22 November 2011 - 07:03 AM.
2015 EcoBoost - Oxford White - Auto - Performance Pack, Recaros
2007 Shelby GT CSM 0488 - Performance White 5 Speed
2001 GT Auto
1996 Mustang LX - Purple, Auto, V6
1995 Mustang GT - 5spd - Black
1986 Saleen #86-126 40k original miles - 1 of 3 red w/beige interior
1984 GT350 5.0, 5 speed with T-Tops
Owner of SMC Events - www.smcevents.com