#1 OFFLINE   SHELBYCS6

SHELBYCS6

Team Shelby Member

• Ontario Canada Region
  • 937 posts
  • Joined 01-November 07
  • Region:Canada

Posted 04 January 2012 - 06:07 PM

Does anyone know if SAI has any of the original promotional literature or video that was produced for the Sema 2005 show ??

I would be more than willing to purchase anything that may be for sale in regards to the release of this vehicle.

I would have assumed that this would have been a big deal considering it was the first Ford entry in many years but I really can't find very much considering the magnitude of the of the offering at Sema since this vehicle was prior to the Hertz ,Shelby GT and GT500 vehicles.

Please advise

Thank you

R. Harris

#2 OFFLINE   richstang

richstang

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 706 posts
  • Joined 11-December 10
  • Interests:The usual; Mustangs, Shelbys, Cobras, Ford GTs, and yes even Cougars.

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:05 AM

^^Please, if it's not too much trouble, could someone who has this literature, scan and post a copy for all of us to see.
:camera:

#3 OFFLINE   dh777

dh777

08SGT0994

• Southern Plains Region
  • 1,322 posts
  • Joined 01-August 07
  • Region:Southern Plains
  • Interests:.

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:31 AM

I don't have SEMA stuff. But I did download some brochures and stuff a while back when we did our Terlingua. If I can find them on I will send those to you.
DeWayne

Posted Image
3 Blue Mustangs
1965 coupe - Caspian Blue 289 automatic coupe
2008 SGT/SC Vista Blue - 08SGT0994 - SAI SGT/SC package with HO polished Whipple, 3.73 and Kicker system. 507 RWHP and 497 Torque
2009 Terlingua - Vista Blue - 09TRT0402 - Possibly the first factory glass roof Shelby. The only Vista Blue, the only glass top and the first performance automatic Terlingua - Quantum built performance package - - 3.73, Kicker system and interior upgrade. Many other upgrades and mods.
THE BAD HARE

#4 OFFLINE   UK PONY

UK PONY

Team Shelby Member

• Canada Region
  • 758 posts
  • Joined 27-December 09
  • Interests:Cars, Travelling, Photography, Cycling, Boating, Walking
Garage View Garage

Posted 05 January 2012 - 01:11 PM

^^ really hoping you still have those downloads :)
2005 Turn2 CS6 Vert, Sonic Blue, First Officially Licensed CS6 Leather Interior Upgrade Kit, Black Top, IUP, Shaker 500 - believed to be 1 of 1 with this combination.All the usual Turn2 CS6 goodies plus, shaftmasters aluminum driveshaft, JBA ceramic coated headers, antenna delete, CDC sequential tailights, Agent 47 door mirrors, autographed airbag cover, Kenwood DDX6019 double DIN DVD head unit with Nav & Sirius, Infinity Reference 6832cf's Front & Rear, Shelby Kicker Subs and a few dress up pieces. 370hp, 377ft/lb torque.
2013 Fiat 500 Abarth Cabrio, Bianco, Black roof, fully loaded. 160hp, 170ft/lb torque.
Spending money I don't have on parts I don't need to impress people I don't know :)Steve

#5 OFFLINE   SHELBYCS6

SHELBYCS6

Team Shelby Member

• Ontario Canada Region
  • 937 posts
  • Joined 01-November 07

Posted 05 January 2012 - 01:40 PM

I don't have SEMA stuff. But I did download some brochures and stuff a while back when we did our Terlingua. If I can find them on I will send those to you.

Anything you have would be greatly appreciated...

I have some from the original web promotion but you would have thought there would have been a mass media production for the original CS6 release given the importance and significance of that mustang build.

Also, the intent of the CS6 was to build and market what would have been the first Shelby Mustang in many years before the re-connection with Ford and the subsequent production of the Hertz and Shelby Gt vehicles.

Shelby is all about history and I'd bet anything that someone at SAI has a documented history and timeline complete with conceptual drawings, photos and possibly video of the CS6 program somewhere which would solidify the importance of that program to the future S197 builds that followed.

I should round up what I have as well to share with others because I'm sure I have video clips somewhere of the black CS6 and many photos.

#6 OFFLINE   UK PONY

UK PONY

Team Shelby Member

• Canada Region
  • 758 posts
  • Joined 27-December 09
Garage View Garage

Posted 05 January 2012 - 02:04 PM

Looking forward to seeing what you have Randy, I have next to nothing :(
2005 Turn2 CS6 Vert, Sonic Blue, First Officially Licensed CS6 Leather Interior Upgrade Kit, Black Top, IUP, Shaker 500 - believed to be 1 of 1 with this combination.All the usual Turn2 CS6 goodies plus, shaftmasters aluminum driveshaft, JBA ceramic coated headers, antenna delete, CDC sequential tailights, Agent 47 door mirrors, autographed airbag cover, Kenwood DDX6019 double DIN DVD head unit with Nav & Sirius, Infinity Reference 6832cf's Front & Rear, Shelby Kicker Subs and a few dress up pieces. 370hp, 377ft/lb torque.
2013 Fiat 500 Abarth Cabrio, Bianco, Black roof, fully loaded. 160hp, 170ft/lb torque.
Spending money I don't have on parts I don't need to impress people I don't know :)Steve

#7 OFFLINE   SHELBYCS6

SHELBYCS6

Team Shelby Member

• Ontario Canada Region
  • 937 posts
  • Joined 01-November 07

Posted 05 January 2012 - 02:19 PM

Looking forward to seeing what you have Randy, I have next to nothing :(

Here is Gary Patterson in a video with the black CS6 on Mustang TV after kicking some V8 butt on the track.

www.mustangtv.com/archives/tv_player.php?vid=31

Edited by SHELBYCS6, 06 January 2012 - 04:13 AM.

#8 OFFLINE   UK PONY

UK PONY

Team Shelby Member

• Canada Region
  • 758 posts
  • Joined 27-December 09
Garage View Garage

Posted 19 January 2012 - 03:18 PM

Finally got home so could watch the vid - pretty cool...is there a trick to downloading it?

#9 OFFLINE   SHELBYCS6

SHELBYCS6

Team Shelby Member

• Ontario Canada Region
  • 937 posts
  • Joined 01-November 07

Posted 19 January 2012 - 03:53 PM

Finally got home so could watch the vid - pretty cool...is there a trick to downloading it?

I've e-mailed them a couple of times with no reply...tried myself many times to download without any luck..

#10 OFFLINE   Cali_KR

Cali_KR

King of the Road

• Team Shelby State Director
  • 4,419 posts
  • Joined 14-September 07
  • Region:Pacific Coast
  • Interests:Anything, everything!
Garage View Garage

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:13 PM

Does anyone know if SAI has any of the original promotional literature or video that was produced for the Sema 2005 show ??

I would be more than willing to purchase anything that may be for sale in regards to the release of this vehicle.

I would have assumed that this would have been a big deal considering it was the first Ford entry in many years but I really can't find very much considering the magnitude of the of the offering at Sema since this vehicle was prior to the Hertz ,Shelby GT and GT500 vehicles.

Please advise

Thank you

R. Harris

Don't know if this has been posted before, but here you go...

http://www.lov2xlr8....c/06shelby.html
2012 Shelby Run Europe Participant
8 countries covering 3148 (s)miles

2008 GT500KR #552, Silver/Blue, fully optioned. CS signed visor, 2012 50th Anniversary Shelby Bash Car Show 'class' Award Winner

2006 GT-H #368 (Phoenix Hertz)

1968 GT500KR, owned since 1991. 62k orig mile car * 85th Birthday Bash Car Show Award Winner * * SAAC-35 popular vote 1st. Place Award Winner *

1966 Mustang GT Coupe, 4 speed

2012 BOSS 302 #1212

Past important rides....to me anyways...

1965 Sunbeam Tiger MK1 (260 V-8)
1967 Mustang Fastback (289)
1968 Mustang Coupe (289, track car built to replicate Trans Am B-prod)
1969 Mustang conv. (302)
1965 Corvette conv. (327)
1970 Dodge RT Challenger (383 Magnum)
1975 Trans Am (400ci 4sp)
1979 Mustang Indy Pace car (5.0L)
1986 Corvette Indy Pace Car convertible
1989 Mustang LX 5.0L
2001 Mustang Bullitt
2008 GT500 Ebony Convertible/Alloy stripe/black w/red seats (every option)
* 2010 Shelby Bash Car Show Award Winner *
2009 GT500KR, #551, 1 of 14 in Red/Silver as equipped

Team Shelby Pacific Coast Region State Director
Team Shelby Member since Day One
Shelby American Automobile Club member since 1981
Norcal SAAC Member since 1985

Facebook page, Global Auto Source
"Placing unique cars with the unique people who seek them"
www.myclassiccars.net

#11 OFFLINE   UK PONY

UK PONY

Team Shelby Member

• Canada Region
  • 758 posts
  • Joined 27-December 09
Garage View Garage

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:26 PM

I've only ever seen the front page of that. Does anyone have an original hard copy of this? I could always print it off but would prefer an original.

#12 OFFLINE   Larry T

Larry T

• Canada Region
  • 3,064 posts
  • Joined 28-April 06
  • Interests:UFC, Shelby's , SOA

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:51 PM

I used Realplayer downloader and it worked great.
NO MANS LAND (1987)

[The car phone in the Porsche rings]
Benjy Taylor: Hello? No, Rick is not here. Who am I? The guy stealing Rick's car...

2006 SHELBY GT-H CSM06H281

#13 OFFLINE   UK PONY

UK PONY

Team Shelby Member

• Canada Region
  • 758 posts
  • Joined 27-December 09
Garage View Garage

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:21 AM

Good to know Larry. Thanks :)

#14 OFFLINE   SHELBYCS6

SHELBYCS6

Team Shelby Member

• Ontario Canada Region
  • 937 posts
  • Joined 01-November 07

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:01 PM

Good to know Larry. Thanks :)

I already have these framed from the original release but it is just a colour print on photo paper from the SAI download, I too would love to have any of the release literature from Sema 2005.

#15 OFFLINE   robbie56

robbie56

Team Shelby New Member

• Mississippi Valley Region
  • 25 posts
  • Joined 17-January 13
  • Region:Mississippi Valley

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:34 AM

is there a sales brocure or card someone can get or buy relating to the 2013 shelby gt 350 would like to buy a couple as i am interested in one and have a friend who is also interested in a shelby too thanks for any info anyone has and this site is awesome and the most friendly i ever been on everyone is great and friendy too well bye robert

#16 OFFLINE   UK PONY

UK PONY

Team Shelby Member

• Canada Region
  • 758 posts
  • Joined 27-December 09
Garage View Garage

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:11 PM

is there a sales brocure or card someone can get or buy relating to the 2013 shelby gt 350 would like to buy a couple as i am interested in one and have a friend who is also interested in a shelby too thanks for any info anyone has and this site is awesome and the most friendly i ever been on everyone is great and friendy too well bye robert

Call the Shelby museum/plant. Current model information sheets will still be available from them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users