Picture mat finally framed
Posted 05 February 2012 - 12:40 PM
tur-boarder.JPG 251.52K 42 downloads
Glen and Lisa
Mackenzie's Mustang Supply
It's worth the trip
- Metco 2.80" Upper Pulley
- MAC Custom axle back mufflers W/4"tips
- Steeda Extreme Duty Billitt Lower Control Arms
- Adjustable Upper Rear Control Arm
- Maximum Motorsports Adjustable Pan Hard Bar
- H&R Rear Lowering Springs
- Painted Rear End
- SPEC Twin SS Clutch and Flywheel
- KR Axle Reservoir
- Shelby/Baer Racing Black 6 Piston brakes, Slotted and Drilled 14" Front and 13" Rear Baer Rotors
- Innovators West 10% Overdrive Balancer
- Shelby Shifter Warranty; no more rattle in 2nd (having the first is not always the best)
- Dynotech 1 Piece Driveshaft
- Maximum Motorsports/Shelby Camber/Caster Plates W/ Spherical Bearing
- H&R Front & Rear Sway Bars W/ Billet End Links
- Tokico D-Spec 16 way Adjustable Shocks & Struts
- Dynotech racing stainless long tube headers, X pipe, 200 cell high flow cats
- Steeda lower control arm relocation brackets (welded)
- JLT oil separator
- hood struts
- Steeda HE
- JLT Carbon Fiber Intake and Mass Air Meter
- Carbon Fiber KR Mirror Covers
- Install and mod the Shelby dead pedal (it now stays in place)
- GT500 sill plates and dash plaque
- Shelby interior upgrade
- Detroit Truetrac
- Build Date 02-22-07
Posted 05 February 2012 - 02:35 PM
Marji and I will always cherish our first Terlingua because of the union of two very wonderful people.
2500 miles, 10 days, 8 countries.
Proud member of Team 40th - 07XL0273
2007 GT500SS CSM 07SS0134. Completed June 2008.
2007 GT50040th CSM 07XL0273. Completed August 2008.
1964 289 FIA Cobra CSX 7076. Completed December 2010.
1963 L76 Corvette.
Posted 05 February 2012 - 03:19 PM
2007 Shelby GT500 40th Anniversary
CSM 07XL0417 as of 04/2010 (Bud's last)
#2215 of 2695 verts
#266 of 325 Performance White verts
Mods courtesy of Darrell McBryde, Alex MacKenzie and his mechanic, Garrett :)
Other stablemates include:
#1143 of 6381 01 SVT Lightnings
Born on 2/21/01
#939 of 1000 1994 Cobra Indy Pace cars
Saddle on Red
Born on 4/15/94
1969 Mach 1
Born on 1/20/69
If you don't stand behind our troops,
please feel free to stand in front of them.
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:19 PM
Glen and Lisa
Glen and Lisa,
I am soo glad to see this and you both looking so happy! It was simply our pleasure to ahve you as part of the event and looking forward to seeing you again this year!
Donor bought May, 2008 then sent for modification - fully loaded, black, with black seats and parchment interior accents
Bought new with 57 miles on it when delivered to Quantum on June 6th straight from the dealer for an upgrade to a Performance Package Terlingua - deposit sent same time
Badged Septemer 19, 2008
Delivered at 12:00 Noon September 25, 2008 at Lajitas during registration for the 2008 Terlingua event
CSM 07 TRT 0401 - first Quantum Terlingua - first Production/customer Terlingua!
Completed the 2008 Terlingua Bullrun!
Signed by Carroll Shelby (9/28/08) and Bill Neale (9/26/08) at the 2008 Terlingua event
Terlingua Mods: Interior Upgrade Package Black with Yellow Rabbit and stitching and matching armest, Kicker Premium Stereo, all options available from the Terlingua Hero Card, CSM #'ed Terlingua Car Cover.
Member Terlingua Racing Team
Founding member of the Fear the Bunny club (Terlingua Mustang Appreciation farce)!
Proud Terlingua and GT500 Registrar.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users