Awesome vintage Shelby GT350-H sign on Ebay
Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:14 PM
[The car phone in the Porsche rings] Benjy Taylor: Hello? No, Rick is not here. Who am I? The guy stealing Rick's car...
NO MANS LAND (1987)
SHELBY GT-H CSM06H281
- Whipple 550 - 9 psi
- JLT Carbon fiber intake tube
- LED sequential turn signals
- 40th anniversary floor and trunk mats
- GT-H billet engine caps
- CS supercharged faux gas cap cover
- Lower Billet Grill
- Air Bag / Sun Visor signed by Carroll Shelby
- Shelby gauges & gauge pod
- Shelby Terlingua Deep Draw Hood
- Shelby brushed fuse Box Cover
- Shelby brake Fluid Reservoir Cover
- Shelby brushed rear facing battery cover
- Shelby extreme duty reservoir tanks
- Fore innovations fuel rails
- Ford Racing 65mm polished throttle body
- 50th Anniversary pit stripes on fender
- TCI streetfighter ratchet shifter
- Ford Racing brake upgrade kit
- 20" CS56 wheels with Nitto Invo's 255/35/20 and 295/35/20
- Bob's auto sports oil separator
Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:53 PM
Edited by cobrakidz, 01 March 2012 - 03:54 PM.
2008 GT-C 0128
Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:48 PM
"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:42 PM
2016 Corvette Z06, 3LZ, PDR, NAV, 7SP, BODY COLOR AND TRANS TOP. 650HP/650TQ. ACS ROCKER AERO. TINT, FULL POLISH AND OPTICOAT FROM DAY ONE.
2014 Corvette Z51, 2LT, MSRC, NPP, FAY, 7SP, TRANS TOP. My name is on the dash, (museum delivery).
07SGT/SC. Driven! Rain or Shine, no refunds. Best 1/4 mile time 12.077 as equpped below.
Performance White, 5sp, iup, anti-theft, navigation. Whipple 550. 1st Customer 550 out of the SAI Mod Shop. (Thanks Budman!).
19x9/19x10 Saleen Heritage Wheels w/275/35 and 295/35 BFG KDW N2.
Brembo Front Calipers, Ferrodo DS2500 pads, Hawk HPS Rear pads, FRPP Brake cooling kit with custom intakes.
Goodridge SS lines and ATE Super Blue Fluid.
Functional Fiberglass SA scoop. Glassed over SA production Sticker.
Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:18 AM
With any collectible be sure you know what you are buying.
Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:32 PM
Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:49 PM
07 GT-H 5sp Vert
68 GT 500 Vert
Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:07 PM
That ebay GT350H sign went for $2500 large. There was allot of discussion on the SAAC forum if it was authentic or not.
Cool sign but too many red flags on its authenticity for me.
Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:39 PM
Edited by cobrakidz, 29 March 2012 - 01:42 PM.
2008 GT-C 0128
Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:03 PM
Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:59 PM
Had to chuckle at his Craigslist comment, just because the SAAC folks missed his Craigslist ads doesn't mean others did not see it. (see post #5)
As always buyers need to know what they are bidding on.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users