Another GT500 Barn Find
Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:59 AM
Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:06 AM
Sorry officer, I thought you wanted to race!
2007 SGT CSM07SGT1316 Purchased 5/12/07 Black, 5 speed
Blue Oval Sequential Taillights, Lower Grille, Faux Snake Gas Cap, Shorty Antenna,
1st GT/SC conversion by Tasca since Shelby released the Model!!!
550 Whipple, Baer drilled and slotted rotors, Hawk pads, Gauge Pod,
McLoed twin disc clutch and Aluminum Flywheel, Shelby billet license frame,
Whipple 10 Rib belt system, Lethal Ind. Poly motor mounts, Shelby snake center caps,
quarter window black outs, Shelby billet engine cap set, Shelby brake duct bezels and
No, I have not dynoed it.
Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:02 AM
Whoever gets to work on that is lucky; that has to be a great feeling: when you finish restoring it.
1987 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
2004 Mustang Mach 1
Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:30 AM
2500 miles, 10 days, 8 countries.
Proud member of Team 40th - 07XL0273
2007 GT500SS CSM 07SS0134.
2007 GT50040th CSM 07XL0273.
1965 Mustang Coupe K Code.
1964 289 FIA Cobra CSX 7076.
1963 L76 Corvette.
Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:27 AM
The car really isn't in too bad shape. Most of the parts look to be rebuildable/salvagable. I'd have fun restoring that car.
2007 Shelby GT500
2005 Mustang GT
1972 Mustang Sportsroof 351C
Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:52 PM
[The car phone in the Porsche rings] Benjy Taylor: Hello? No, Rick is not here. Who am I? The guy stealing Rick's car...
NO MANS LAND (1987)
SHELBY GT-H CSM06H281
- Whipple 550 - 9 psi
- JLT Carbon fiber intake tube
- LED sequential turn signals
- 40th anniversary floor and trunk mats
- GT-H billet engine caps
- CS supercharged faux gas cap cover
- Lower Billet Grill
- Air Bag / Sun Visor signed by Carroll Shelby
- Shelby gauges & gauge pod
- Shelby Terlingua Deep Draw Hood
- Shelby brushed fuse Box Cover
- Shelby brake Fluid Reservoir Cover
- Shelby brushed rear facing battery cover
- Shelby extreme duty reservoir tanks
- Fore innovations fuel rails
- Ford Racing 65mm polished throttle body
- 50th Anniversary pit stripes on fender
- TCI streetfighter ratchet shifter
- Ford Racing brake upgrade kit
- 20" CS56 wheels with Nitto Invo's 255/35/20 and 295/35/20
- Bob's auto sports oil separator
Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:30 PM
Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:37 PM
I know, I know, I said #16 before, but that's what they told me. Now it's 13. Is it too late to send it back?
2013 Boss 302
Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:21 PM
The 427 in my '70 was sitting next to the '69 in the barn and I bought it with the car with a set of NOS LeMans rods in the boxes still. They're now in the engine...
Edited by Cobramach1, 28 March 2012 - 01:22 PM.
Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:03 PM
Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:41 PM
1965 Tiger-Springtime Yellow
Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:15 AM
2005 V6 Mustang
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users