svttim

Team Shelby Enthusiast

• Team Shelby Regional Director
  • 8,401 posts
  • Joined 13-April 06
  • Region:Great Lakes
  • Interests:Going Fast!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:44 AM

Another Fantastic event put on in Tulsa. Where else can you hang with Henry Ford III and Alan Grant? We were able to collect a couple thousand dollars for the Honor Flight cause. Im sure the MA guys have a list of people to than but, special shout out to Ford and Shelby America for thier continued support. I would also like to thank Fillback Ford, Baer Brakes, and the folks from Terlingua Island for thier generous support for Honor flight. Thanks to MRT for sponsoring the Late model exhibition. I hate that Im missing someone so, from a participant, thanks to all the sponsors of the evvent and to those who dropped any amount of money in the bucket to support the hero's of this nation, a special heart felt thank you.

Now, I know there where a lot of pictures and video taken, so lets see em!
2008 GT500KR
NASA Super Touring #16
Firefighter/ Critical Care Paramedic

USAF Retired
Minuteman ICBM's

#2 OFFLINE   mark.barton

mark.barton

Team Shelby New Member

• Northern Plains Region
  • 345 posts
  • Joined 01-December 11
  • Region:Northern Plains
  • Interests:Cars, Track Days, Golf, Racing

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:49 PM

This was our first trip to the meet and it was fantastic! Incredible cars, really really friendly people, lots of things to do, oh and did I mention the fantastic cars! We are definitely going back next year. I do want to offer a huge thank you to all of the people that made us feel so welcome. Kei, Jeff Yergovich, John White, Ralph (sorry I don't remember his last name), Don (same problem) and so, so many others.

If you have videos (especially group IIA Thursday and Friday) please post it. I would love to see my car and all the others that were running.

Mark
2010 GT500 Performance White with Red Stripes
Born: 6/15/2009 #558 and 1 of 74 Coupes built with Performance White/Red Stripe combo
#49 of 382 in Performance White

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users