#31 OFFLINE   NordicShelby

NordicShelby

Team Shelby Member

• Northern Plains Region
  • 4,211 posts
  • Joined 24-June 08
  • Region:Northern Plains

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:48 AM

I love how people love to get on here and can't wait to tell others their wrong. Even when that person says they are not 100% sure and that he bought it as is. As for being an aftermarket hood, if the SS hood from Shelby is after market and not the real thing, then I guess so.... I did not ASSUME anything, it was what I was told by people on this very site... Damn, really sad when others look to show someone up when they only read part of a post, or ASSUME certain things that just aren't true or what that person is trying to say...

Most of us come on here to learn and want accurate information. If someone posts something that is inaccurate thats not very helpful or postive to the forum.

If you have a REAL SS hood on your SGT than you are the only one I know of that has a SS hood on a SGT. Now you have me extremely interested.......could you post a picture of the Shelby SS hood on your SGT?

#32 OFFLINE   zachman

zachman

Dave

• Southern Plains Region
  • 317 posts
  • Joined 08-April 09
  • Region:Southern Plains
  • Interests:Family and cars

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:30 AM

Removed hood insulation because it rubbed.

#33 OFFLINE   Doug_GT350

Doug_GT350

aka... DICK!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,094 posts
  • Joined 06-May 09
  • Region:Northeast
  • Interests:my grandchildren!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:40 AM

When you say lowering the engine becomes an expensive proposition...what kind of costs and items are involved in lowering the engine? Sorry if this seems like a novice questions, but if the shoe fits.....?? You can PM me or email if you'd rather not broadcast the info (andy@andyjabaley.com).

thanks,
Andy.

Sorry I was away for awhile.... I'm not afraid to post anything..... although maybe I should be! :hysterical:

I have read, and I will try to find where, that you will need a new cross-member (i think) and motor-mounts (trans included) to drop the engine far enough to be able to use the stock strut brace. Of course the issue was then brought up about disrupting the pinion angle once you drop the engine... and so on. Like Peter has said... this is what I was told by people on here. Since I can't verify it right now, I don't want to be held accountable.

HDR4_aug22.jpg
Sorry officer, I thought you wanted to race!

2007 SGT CSM07SGT1316 Purchased 5/12/07 Black, 5 speed
Blue Oval Sequential Taillights, Lower Grille, Faux Snake Gas Cap, Shorty Antenna,
1st GT/SC conversion by Tasca since Shelby released the Model!!!
550 Whipple, Baer drilled and slotted rotors, Hawk pads, Gauge Pod,
McLoed twin disc clutch and Aluminum Flywheel, Shelby billet license frame,
Whipple 10 Rib belt system, Lethal Ind. Poly motor mounts, Shelby snake center caps,
quarter window black outs, Shelby billet engine cap set, Shelby brake duct bezels and
PIAA lights.
No, I have not dynoed it.

#34 OFFLINE   Doug_GT350

Doug_GT350

aka... DICK!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,094 posts
  • Joined 06-May 09

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:44 AM

here's what I found in another thread

Far enough to re-install the strut tower brace?

From what I've found, you need motor mounts AND k-member spacers to accomplish that Posted Image

HDR4_aug22.jpg

Blue Oval Sequential Taillights, Lower Grille, Faux Snake Gas Cap, Shorty Antenna,
Whipple 10 Rib belt system, Lethal Ind. Poly motor mounts, Shelby snake center caps,
quarter window black outs, Shelby billet engine cap set, Shelby brake duct bezels and
PIAA lights.

#35 OFFLINE   jmn444

jmn444

Jason

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,910 posts
  • Joined 16-May 09

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:05 AM

My post was not first hand knowledge, but I remember talking to people that had it done and I think I spoke with someone at tasca that told me how they've done it.

I don't like the idea of messing with the suspension and driveline geometry for what to me is a cosmetic issue since most people aren't going to notice the difference of having a brace vs not having it.
Posted ImagePosted Image

519 RWHP / 484 TQ Taking bets on when the bottom end will die....

#36 OFFLINE   Doug_GT350

Doug_GT350

aka... DICK!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,094 posts
  • Joined 06-May 09

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:08 AM

My post was not first hand knowledge, but I remember talking to people that had it done and I think I spoke with someone at tasca that told me how they've done it. I don't like the idea of messing with the suspension and driveline geometry for what to me is a cosmetic issue since most people aren't going to notice the difference of having a brace vs not having it.

I'm sorry Jason I should have removed all the quotes... my bad! But I'm pretty sure this holds true. And for the record I agree with ya, you're just asking for trouble when you start moving stuff around like that. They have tested the cars with a professional driver both with and without the strut brace and there was no noticable difference. When Ford made these cars they knew it was going to be driven hard so they beefed up the welds and double checked everything. In my opinion the brace really isn't necessary, but it does look good!

HDR4_aug22.jpg

PIAA lights.

#37 OFFLINE   jwestercamp

jwestercamp

Team Shelby Member

• Northern Plains Region
  • 607 posts
  • Joined 13-May 09
  • Region:Mississippi Valley

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:12 PM

just beat on it and have some fun! Stickers are for little girls LOL

#38 OFFLINE   jwestercamp

jwestercamp

Team Shelby Member

• Northern Plains Region
  • 607 posts
  • Joined 13-May 09
  • Region:Mississippi Valley

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:13 PM

i put a whipple 550 kit on mine was thinking i would like the gt/sc decals but i think that would be false advertising. Just consider your self lucky you have a sweet ride, go out and enjoy it! Who cares about the stickers. Just my opinion though

#39 OFFLINE   SWEDEMAN

SWEDEMAN

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,628 posts
  • Joined 14-October 07

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:58 PM

Sheby GT/SC side stripes are for little girls? Is that because you dont have them or your car is a GT/SC clone or tribute? Either way.....not a well thought out statement.
2007 Shelby GT/SC
Shelby American
Las Vegas, Nevada

#40 OFFLINE   jmn444

jmn444

Jason

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,910 posts
  • Joined 16-May 09

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:24 PM

It's probably because the stickers don't actually make the car any better.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#41 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,233 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07
  • Region:Mountain
  • Interests:My wife, my dogs, my cat, cars, and music. NHRA addict.

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:10 PM

Sheby GT/SC side stripes are for little girls? Is that because you dont have them or your car is a GT/SC clone or tribute? Either way.....not a well thought out statement.

Dave, Jon's just having fun and lightening the mood. He's a great guy with a great car. His car's dialed and very well-built, and he's invested plenty of cash to buy all the good stuff and installed it all himself. We've hoisted many a beer together, and I promise he's one of the good guys. Watch out, if you meet him some day, you'll like him!

:hysterical:

As for the stickers making the car better, well, they are just stickers. But I really like them, and they do denote a car with a bit more Shelby history. I don't regret it for a second. It cost more, but since I used MY money, I figured no one else would mind.

Jer
2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, Painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Deep Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes all around, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, SLP Loudmouths, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, Shelby billet hood pin kit and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Moroso and Shelby tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Shelby Vegas Bash 2011 and 2012 Show Winner.

Lift #15
Technicians: John Orr/Randall LaViolette
2/13/2007 9:26:32 AM: Dash Badge Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:34 AM: Shelby Letters Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:35 AM: Side badges installed both sides

That's when it became OFFICIAL, in my opinion! A Shelby was born!
CUTE COINCIDENCE: The NEXT DAY, I was in Vegas getting married. True story.

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: GT/SC upgrade completed at SAI on July 22, 2011.
UPDATE: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012-May 2014

#42 OFFLINE   07SGT4578

07SGT4578

2007-08 Shelby GT Registrar

• 4,480 posts
  • Joined 29-October 07
  • Interests:nothing to see here........move along.

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:41 AM

As for the stickers making the car better, well, they are just stickers. But I really like them, and they do denote a car with a bit more Shelby history. I don't regret it for a second. It cost more, but since I used MY money, I figured no one else would mind.

Jer

+1 Jer. Well said

Edited by 07SGT4578, 14 August 2012 - 03:42 AM.

Chris Carter

Posted Image

Shelby American Registrar --- 07-08 Shelby GT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oklahoma Director --- Team Shelby Southern Plains Region

Email me

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR SHELBY

CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER OF TEAM SHELBY

#43 OFFLINE   H0050

H0050

H0050

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 4,870 posts
  • Joined 28-September 07
  • Region:Pacific Coast
  • Interests:Cars, wakeboarding, fishing & family
Garage View Garage

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:02 PM

• My GT-H had the SC installed at SAI. I chose not to put the SC designation on. To that end, I think it is preference. Nice to have options. :)

Harald #50

CSM 06H0050: Registered as a Shelby GT-H/SC
Black CS 69 w/ 255/45/18 & 285/40/18 BFG G-Force KDW
Lower Billet Grill
Air Bag Signed by Carroll Shelby, Amy Boylan, Gary Davis, Gary Patterson & Cleo Shelby
40th Anniversary Signature Floor Mats w/ Gold Stripes
Shelby GT Plus & Eradispeed 14" brakes & S/S brake lines
Sequential Tail lights
GTH Billet Fluid Caps
SAI installed polished Paxton SC # 0066 w/ GT 500 fuel pump
GT-H/SC side stripes
Shelby gauges & gauge pod
424RWHP 367 Torque
KR rear end expansion tank
2009 Shelby Bash top 20 winner
2011 Bash In & Out cruise recognition plaque
Painted over the top stripes
Terlingua Deep Draw Hood
2014 Vegas Bash Show & Shine Class Winner

The race is run, the flag unfurled, the champion now will rest.
God speed, Carroll Shelby, we will never forget you.
CARROLL H SHELBY

Jan. 11, 1923 – May 10, 2012

http://i414.photobuc...8/06h50/030.jpg
http://i414.photobuc...8/06h50/035.jpg
http://i414.photobuc...8/06h50/037.jpg

#44 OFFLINE   Rev Dennis

Rev Dennis

Team Shelby Member NorthEast Region

• Northeast Region
  • 724 posts
  • Joined 21-August 11
Garage View Garage

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:10 AM

Reading through this thread prompts a question from me. I had my SC upgrade done at TASCA. They took off the strut brace, which I am fine with. They left the under hood insulation on. Some are talking about their insulation being removed. Which is correct? Does the Whipple manual state that it should be removed?
“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.”
Will Rogers

#45 OFFLINE   springer

springer

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,594 posts
  • Joined 29-September 09

Posted 16 August 2012 - 06:26 PM

SAI left my insulation on and it is still there.
If the game is rigged, you can't lose if you don't play!
Shelby Baer Extreme brakes, CS 69 wheels
Shelby installed Revan heat exchanger
Shelby installed Diablo Predator tune

Posted Image

#46 OFFLINE   NordicShelby

NordicShelby

Team Shelby Member

• Northern Plains Region
  • 4,211 posts
  • Joined 24-June 08
  • Region:Northern Plains

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:57 AM

Take a look in your manual and you will see they recommend removing it.

I don't need to trap anymore heat when on the track so I ripped mine out.

SA should remove them but I am sure they dont want a bunch on hood insalations laying around that they never could sell.

#47 OFFLINE   SWEDEMAN

SWEDEMAN

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,628 posts
  • Joined 14-October 07

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:00 AM

Good choice nordic,a Shelby GT convert is nothing to be ashamed of in its own right and are AWESOME cars.
I have found "some" owners of non authentic GT/SC cars who brand them as a GT/SC get very angry at those who have them. It might be because after all they spent on the SC dealer install or did it them selves (I am talking a Whipple 550 here) they could have added another couple $grand$ (approximately) and have had an authentic Shelby Registered GT/SC. So that being said...a Shelby GT convert is nothing to be ashamed of in its own right and are AWESOME cars.

PS: I love your car!!
2007 Shelby GT/SC
Shelby American
Las Vegas, Nevada

#48 OFFLINE   SWEDEMAN

SWEDEMAN

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,628 posts
  • Joined 14-October 07

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:03 AM

JMN444 - Is your car an authentic GT/SC or did you do it yourself? Either way is good, but read my last post that is why I am asking.
In good health my friend!

EDITED:

Edited by SWEDEMAN, 31 August 2012 - 08:04 AM.

2007 Shelby GT/SC
Shelby American
Las Vegas, Nevada

#49 OFFLINE   2007tungstenGT500

2007tungstenGT500

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Joined 07-July 11
  • Interests:.
Garage View Garage

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:07 AM

"PS, Enjoy the car and whipping up on the GT500's which we are faster than..."

Not so fast. They are almost equal based on my research...and that's with a bone stock GT500. Upgrade as much as a shorty antenna and you will see the rear view of a GT500, let alone the 2010+ models!

2008 GT500 (stock)

0 to 60 mph: 4.5 seconds
1/4 Mile Time: 12.9 seconds

2008 GT/SC

0 to 60 mph: 4.6 seconds
1/4 Mile Time: 13.0 seconds

Edited by 2007tungstenGT500, 31 August 2012 - 09:08 AM.

image_url-33701-1406227365.jpg

#50 OFFLINE   jmn444

jmn444

Jason

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,910 posts
  • Joined 16-May 09

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:53 AM

JMN444 - Is your car an authentic GT/SC or did you do it yourself? Either way is good, but read my last post that is why I am asking.

EDITED:

It's not a fake or real GT/SC at all... I don't have the stickers. It's simply a SGT with a Whipple. Explain exactly why you are asking though, because we've been over this before.

http://www.teamshelb...e__hl__swedeman
Posted ImagePosted Image

#51 OFFLINE   jmn444

jmn444

Jason

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,910 posts
  • Joined 16-May 09

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:55 AM

"PS, Enjoy the car and whipping up on the GT500's which we are faster than..."

Not so fast. They are almost equal based on my research...and that's with a bone stock GT500. Upgrade as much as a shorty antenna and you will see the rear view of a GT500, let alone the 2010+ models!

2008 GT500 (stock)

0 to 60 mph: 4.5 seconds
1/4 Mile Time: 12.9 seconds

2008 GT/SC

0 to 60 mph: 4.6 seconds
1/4 Mile Time: 13.0 seconds

This doesn't make sense to me, my car dyno'd at 519 (at the wheels) and is a few hundred lbs lighter than a 500hp (at the crank) stock gt500. Is this assuming stock rubber or something?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#52 OFFLINE   Rev Dennis

Rev Dennis

• Northeast Region
  • 724 posts
  • Joined 21-August 11
Garage View Garage

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:10 AM

Sshhhhh.......
Them GT500 boys don't want to know the truth.......
So I don't tell them.......
Let's just keep it between us. :)
Will Rogers

#53 OFFLINE   jmn444

jmn444

Jason

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,910 posts
  • Joined 16-May 09

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:12 AM

Hahahhaha! They can always feel good about the fact their engines aren't on the verge of blowing up at least!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#54 OFFLINE   Rev Dennis

Rev Dennis

• Northeast Region
  • 724 posts
  • Joined 21-August 11
Garage View Garage

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:53 AM

That's it. The 4.6 with a 550 Whipple is as far as we want to take it. The 5.4 or 5.8 can do a lot more if they are worked on. My complaint about my '08 GT500 was the front end was just too heavy with that cast iron block. I guess the newer ones with aluminum blocks are better. But I prefer the '05 -'09 styling.
Will Rogers

#55 OFFLINE   2007tungstenGT500

2007tungstenGT500

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Joined 07-July 11
  • Interests:.
Garage View Garage

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:22 PM

those figures were from motor trend and car & driver magazine and were stock vehicles from shelby american (GT/SC) and ford (GT500). of course, my GT500 isn't "stock" so it's a moot point, but i agree in that i prefer the looks of the '05-'09 cars, regardless of the weight distribution of the GT500. if i wanted a light front end, i'd buy a miata. everybody blasts the iron block 5.4, for its weight, but i doubt it's any heavier than a contemporary hemi or chevy performance engine. moreover, if i had to put my money on the longevity of an iron versus aluminum block (particularly with forced induction heat cycles), i'd go iron all day long.

Edited by 2007tungstenGT500, 31 August 2012 - 12:22 PM.

image_url-33701-1406227365.jpg

#56 OFFLINE   SWEDEMAN

SWEDEMAN

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,628 posts
  • Joined 14-October 07

Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:44 PM

It's not a fake or real GT/SC at all... I don't have the stickers. It's simply a SGT with a Whipple. Explain exactly why you are asking though, because we've been over this before.

http://www.teamshelb...e__hl__swedeman

jmn444 - Did I say "fake" anywhere in my post? That is a big no. I said "authentic" that means a genuine production model based on Shelby Americans GT/SC registration certification which includeds but is not limited to installation at the Shelby American Plant in Las Vegas or an Authorized Mod Shop. So I was asking is your car a Shelby American registry certified GT/SC? Thats all. (just trying to keep track of authentic GT/SC's)
2007 Shelby GT/SC
Shelby American
Las Vegas, Nevada

#57 OFFLINE   jmn444

jmn444

Jason

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,910 posts
  • Joined 16-May 09

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:39 PM

Good choice nordic,a Shelby GT convert is nothing to be ashamed of in its own right and are AWESOME cars.
I have found "some" owners of non authentic GT/SC cars who brand them as a GT/SC get very angry at those who have them. It might be because after all they spent on the SC dealer install or did it them selves (I am talking a Whipple 550 here) they could have added another couple $grand$ (approximately) and have had an authentic Shelby Registered GT/SC. So that being said...a Shelby GT convert is nothing to be ashamed of in its own right and are AWESOME cars.

PS: I love your car!!

EDITED:

jmn444 - Did I say "fake" anywhere in my post? That is a big no. I said "authentic" that means a genuine production model based on Shelby Americans GT/SC registration certification which includeds but is not limited to installation at the Shelby American Plant in Las Vegas or an Authorized Mod Shop. So I was asking is your car a Shelby American registry certified GT/SC? Thats all. (just trying to keep track of authentic GT/SC's)

Doesn't sound like that's what you were doing at all.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#58 OFFLINE   H0050

H0050

H0050

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 4,870 posts
  • Joined 28-September 07
  • Region:Pacific Coast
  • Interests:Cars, wakeboarding, fishing & family
Garage View Garage

Posted 02 September 2012 - 07:34 AM

Come on, they all are fake as the SGT and GT-H did not come with a SC. OK, just having fun. :) see my post 112 in http://www.teamshelb...you-see-a-fake/

Edited by H0050, 02 September 2012 - 07:36 AM.

Harald #50

CSM 06H0050: Registered as a Shelby GT-H/SC
Black CS 69 w/ 255/45/18 & 285/40/18 BFG G-Force KDW
Lower Billet Grill
Air Bag Signed by Carroll Shelby, Amy Boylan, Gary Davis, Gary Patterson & Cleo Shelby
40th Anniversary Signature Floor Mats w/ Gold Stripes
Shelby GT Plus & Eradispeed 14" brakes & S/S brake lines
Sequential Tail lights
GTH Billet Fluid Caps
SAI installed polished Paxton SC # 0066 w/ GT 500 fuel pump
GT-H/SC side stripes
Shelby gauges & gauge pod
424RWHP 367 Torque
KR rear end expansion tank
2009 Shelby Bash top 20 winner
2011 Bash In & Out cruise recognition plaque
Painted over the top stripes
Terlingua Deep Draw Hood
2014 Vegas Bash Show & Shine Class Winner

The race is run, the flag unfurled, the champion now will rest.
God speed, Carroll Shelby, we will never forget you.
CARROLL H SHELBY

Jan. 11, 1923 – May 10, 2012

http://i414.photobuc...8/06h50/030.jpg
http://i414.photobuc...8/06h50/035.jpg
http://i414.photobuc...8/06h50/037.jpg

#59 OFFLINE   SWEDEMAN

SWEDEMAN

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,628 posts
  • Joined 14-October 07

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:21 AM

Doesn't sound like that's what you were doing at all.

Doesn't sound like that is what your doing either. If you don't want to answer, we'll just assume you did it yourself or had the dealer so it which is a great accomplishment for these cars in either respect. I love the SC'd cars, I am just trying to keep track of authentic GT/SC's as there are not many of them out there. So you can look at it anyway you wish, but this has been done by several people and is a tedious job! If you have a better way of tracking these cars I would like to hear it.
Thanks!!
2007 Shelby GT/SC
Shelby American
Las Vegas, Nevada

#60 OFFLINE   jmn444

jmn444

Jason

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,910 posts
  • Joined 16-May 09

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:44 AM

I'm sure this will break the TOS or whatever, but swede you are possibly the biggest douche I've "spoken" with on the Internet to date.

Of course it doesn't sound like I'm tracking official gt/sc cars BECAUSE I DIDNT CLAIM THAT'S WHAT I WAS DOING. Read your own posts.

Leave the registry to the company that built the cars. Who the hell is gonna rely on your "records" in 40 years anyway? Do you think that your grand kid is going to take your authentic gt/sc to auction along with your excel spreadsheet and that's gonna add any value? Maybe a printout of all the years bitching about how underpowered the car was and how they botched your dyno report when you finally did something about it and how you then couldn't sell it would boost the value?

I'll just stick with driving the shit out of mine and getting my return on investment thru enjoying my commute to work every day.
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users