#91 OFFLINE   Dig-It

Dig-It

Redneck Jedi

• South Atlantic Region
  • 1,385 posts
  • Joined 18-September 07
  • Region:Other

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:47 PM

Oh please, like that's the stock hood on your Shelby. Give me a break. Dude, Stock is Stock. Pains me to see what people in here see as pure Shelby GT/SC. Your anaolgy is, well flawed. At what point does it become a mod car and not stock?

Please note my question to Roger above. I think it's all after the fact.

Wow. You totally missed the point of what I wrote. Of course the logic seems flawed to you – you misunderstood what was written. Here, let me explain so that maybe you’ll be able to grasp the concept:

First, I agree with you. Just like Roger just posted and from everything I’ve read, heard and seen over the last five years, all Shelby GT/SCs have been modified, or ”Factory Supercharged” if you will, at an authorized Shelby mod shop regardless of the path taken (directly from the SGT production line or returned by the customer). I know some will disagree with this and try to attach a level of pedigree, but the fact remains that each authentic SGT/SC spent time in a mod shop.

I had the authorized Shelby mod shop further modify my car by painting and installing an aftermarket hood. I did it for appearance and practical reasons according to my personal taste – the reason we modify our cars. However, I don’t try to pass my car off as a 1967 Shelby Mustang even though that’s the style of hood I chose to have installed (leads to my next point).

The point I made in my earlier post (through my analogy) is the difference between a “Factory Supercharged” SGT/SC and an independently modified SGT with a supercharger that is presented as an authentic SGT/SC. I admit that the aftermarket sideskirt decals bother me a bit, but not that much. In the end, we all share enthusiasm for the same car and brands. And to that same end, we all know the truth. So I guess I would say that it’s the intended deception by a few that bothers me the most.
Posted Image
The Mustangs of Chepadas Stables
2008 Shelby GT/SC Convertible - CSM No. 08SGT1716 - Boulevard cruiser / show car.
2012 BOSS 302 Laguna Seca - No. LS 337, Black with Red stripes - Track toy.

IT'S NOT ABOUT MILES PER GALLON - IT'S ABOUT SMILES PER GALLON!
KTRSD

#92 OFFLINE   SWEDEMAN

SWEDEMAN

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • Joined 14-October 07

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:01 PM

I share my greatest gratitude to all who own Shelby Mustangs and I enjoy the brotherhood of all who come here and post their feelings whether bad, misguided or good. We all have had issues one time or another and let us not judge a man until we have walked a mile or more in his shoes.

2007 Shelby GT/SC
Shelby American
Las Vegas, Nevada

#93 OFFLINE   REDTAIL

REDTAIL

Team Shelby Member

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 505 posts
  • Joined 04-May 08
  • Region:Decline
  • Interests:Custom paint Hydro Carbon AirBrushing

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:10 PM

dam did this thread take wrong turn or what

JIM

#94 OFFLINE   H0050

H0050

H0050

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 4,572 posts
  • Joined 28-September 07
  • Region:Pacific Coast
  • Interests:Cars, wakeboarding, fishing & family
Garage View Garage

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:51 PM

[/color]

Being that all Shelby GT's were pre-title packages there were NO Shelby GT/SC's produced and sent to dealers for resale. All SC additions were after the owner took delivery of the vehicle or were able to show ownership of the vehicle. There was NO Shelby GT/SC package offered through Shelby American. Now there was the option of adding a supercharger and additional options right at Shelby after the owner did show ownership/registration of the vehicle. That and other options were offered if you asked the right questions. This was prior to an Mod Shop agreements being signed.

The SGT/SC package was not officially offered as a formal package prior to 2009. All additional modifications were done by owners, Speed Shops or dealerships with performance divisions who offered the products.

There were several customers who "knew of' the Shelby option and had significant performance options installed prior to delivery of their "new/used" vehicles. I say new/used at there were no miles on the car except test miles from Shelby American after conversion prior to being placed in a holding yard for Ford Motor Company transportation to the selling/ordering dealer. If you choose to have your vehicle modified with a supercharger, bigger brakes, deep draw hood, gauge package, wheels and tires Shelby American would arrange shipment for an additional fee to the destination of your choice. Some had them delivered to their home others to dealerships close by their homes. But no additional work would be performed without documentation of ownership. This was due to Shelby American's manufacturing license conditions.

The decal idea was arrived at through the Shelby American "speed shop" at the request of owners choosing to supercharger their vehicles prior to delivery. The mod shops were also allowed to build these cars and would also have the decal shipped from Shelby American per the mod shop agreement.

The "formal" SC package offering took place shortly after my arrival in Sales. Being a Shelby GT/SC owner and frequenting the forms there were many owners who expressed an interest in a package that would offer some choice on SC selection with minimal option and retention of the original wheel/tire package. Based on the feedback we offered a Ford Racing Whipple, Kenne-Bell and for a very short time the Paxton SC's packaged with a brake rotor, pad and stainless brake line kit and a dash mounted gauge pod.

Finding the Paxton did not have an EO sticker making it emissions compliant, the Paxton was not offered through Shelby American, again due to the manufacturing requirements. At the time there was no Shelby American Motorsports division at Shelby and all modifications were completed under the Shelby American banner. There is a Paxton option currently available but only through Shelby American Motorsports and only with a signed disclaimer of the owner acknowledging non-emissions compliance and a required tune modification along with a fuel pump upgrade to maximize performance and reliability.

Hope this helps answer the questions and provides a little history on the development of the SC package.

Roger

Very good read. Thanks for the history note.
Harald #50

CSM 06H0050: Registered as a Shelby GT-H/SC
Black CS 69 w/ 255/45/18 & 285/40/18 BFG G-Force KDW
Lower Billet Grill
Air Bag Signed by Carroll Shelby, Amy Boylan, Gary Davis, Gary Patterson & Cleo Shelby
40th Anniversary Signature Floor Mats w/ Gold Stripes
Shelby GT Plus & Eradispeed 14" brakes & S/S brake lines
Sequential Tail lights
GTH Billet Fluid Caps
SAI installed polished Paxton SC # 0066 w/ GT 500 fuel pump
GT-H/SC side stripes
Shelby gauges & gauge pod
424RWHP 367 Torque
KR rear end expansion tank
2009 Shelby Bash top 20 winner
2011 Bash In & Out cruise recognition plaque
Painted over the top stripes
Terlingua Deep Draw Hood
2014 Vegas Bash Show & Shine Class Winner

The race is run, the flag unfurled, the champion now will rest.
God speed, Carroll Shelby, we will never forget you.
CARROLL H SHELBY

Jan. 11, 1923 May 10, 2012

http://i414.photobuc...8/06h50/030.jpg
http://i414.photobuc...8/06h50/035.jpg
http://i414.photobuc...8/06h50/037.jpg

#95 OFFLINE   ShelbyDW

ShelbyDW

Texas SGT

• Southern Plains Region
  • 132 posts
  • Joined 25-August 08
  • Region:Southern Plains
  • Interests:Terlinqua
Garage View Garage

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:06 PM

Wow. You totally missed the point of what I wrote. Of course the logic seems flawed to you – you misunderstood what was written. Here, let me explain so that maybe you’ll be able to grasp the concept:

First, I agree with you. Just like Roger just posted and from everything I’ve read, heard and seen over the last five years, all Shelby GT/SCs have been modified, or ”Factory Supercharged” if you will, at an authorized Shelby mod shop regardless of the path taken (directly from the SGT production line or returned by the customer). I know some will disagree with this and try to attach a level of pedigree, but the fact remains that each authentic SGT/SC spent time in a mod shop.

I had the authorized Shelby mod shop further modify my car by painting and installing an aftermarket hood. I did it for appearance and practical reasons according to my personal taste – the reason we modify our cars. However, I don’t try to pass my car off as a 1967 Shelby Mustang even though that’s the style of hood I chose to have installed (leads to my next point).

The point I made in my earlier post (through my analogy) is the difference between a “Factory Supercharged” SGT/SC and an independently modified SGT with a supercharger that is presented as an authentic SGT/SC. I admit that the aftermarket sideskirt decals bother me a bit, but not that much. In the end, we all share enthusiasm for the same car and brands. And to that same end, we all know the truth. So I guess I would say that it’s the intended deception by a few that bothers me the most.

Your SGT, like mine was titled when it left SAI without an SC. You and I have variants of the Stock SGT. No difference other than the Mod shop. Value of the Mod will be determined by the future owner. That's the facts. If you deem yours to be more disreable than mine, so be it. I'll drive mine until one of us dies.

I'll agree with you fakes are fakes. But that's not the question we are discussing. No 2007/2008 SGT's came out of SAI factory titled as SGT/SC. Agree?

Edited by ShelbyDW, 14 October 2012 - 05:08 PM.

07SGT0882

Former Ride:
70 Mach1 351C

#96 OFFLINE   dh777

dh777

08SGT0994

• Southern Plains Region
  • 1,316 posts
  • Joined 01-August 07

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:44 PM

[/color]

Being that all Shelby GT's were pre-title packages there were NO Shelby GT/SC's produced and sent to dealers for resale. All SC additions were after the owner took delivery of the vehicle or were able to show ownership of the vehicle. There was NO Shelby GT/SC package offered through Shelby American. Now there was the option of adding a supercharger and additional options right at Shelby after the owner did show ownership/registration of the vehicle. That and other options were offered if you asked the right questions. This was prior to an Mod Shop agreements being signed.

The SGT/SC package was not officially offered as a formal package prior to 2009. All additional modifications were done by owners, Speed Shops or dealerships with performance divisions who offered the products.

There were several customers who "knew of' the Shelby option and had significant performance options installed prior to delivery of their "new/used" vehicles. I say new/used at there were no miles on the car except test miles from Shelby American after conversion prior to being placed in a holding yard for Ford Motor Company transportation to the selling/ordering dealer. If you choose to have your vehicle modified with a supercharger, bigger brakes, deep draw hood, gauge package, wheels and tires Shelby American would arrange shipment for an additional fee to the destination of your choice. Some had them delivered to their home others to dealerships close by their homes. But no additional work would be performed without documentation of ownership. This was due to Shelby American's manufacturing license conditions.

The decal idea was arrived at through the Shelby American "speed shop" at the request of owners choosing to supercharger their vehicles prior to delivery. The mod shops were also allowed to build these cars and would also have the decal shipped from Shelby American per the mod shop agreement.

The "formal" SC package offering took place shortly after my arrival in Sales. Being a Shelby GT/SC owner and frequenting the forms there were many owners who expressed an interest in a package that would offer some choice on SC selection with minimal option and retention of the original wheel/tire package. Based on the feedback we offered a Ford Racing Whipple, Kenne-Bell and for a very short time the Paxton SC's packaged with a brake rotor, pad and stainless brake line kit and a dash mounted gauge pod.

Finding the Paxton did not have an EO sticker making it emissions compliant, the Paxton was not offered through Shelby American, again due to the manufacturing requirements. At the time there was no Shelby American Motorsports division at Shelby and all modifications were completed under the Shelby American banner. There is a Paxton option currently available but only through Shelby American Motorsports and only with a signed disclaimer of the owner acknowledging non-emissions compliance and a required tune modification along with a fuel pump upgrade to maximize performance and reliability.

Hope this helps answer the questions and provides a little history on the development of the SC package.

Roger

This is why I wish they never removed the "Ask Amy" section of the forums. There was a lot of history there. After she said there would be an official package, we all pushed for over a year before it actually ever came out. Now there is no historical reference.
DeWayne

Posted Image
3 Blue Mustangs
1965 coupe - Caspian Blue 289 automatic coupe
2008 SGT/SC Vista Blue - 08SGT0994 - SAI SGT/SC package with HO polished Whipple, 3.73 and Kicker system. 507 RWHP and 497 Torque
2009 Terlingua - Vista Blue - 09TRT0402 - Possibly the first factory glass roof Shelby. The only Vista Blue, the only glass top and the first performance automatic Terlingua - Quantum built performance package - - 3.73, Kicker system and interior upgrade. Many other upgrades and mods.
THE BAD HARE

#97 OFFLINE   Dig-It

Dig-It

Redneck Jedi

• South Atlantic Region
  • 1,385 posts
  • Joined 18-September 07
  • Region:Other

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:15 AM

Your SGT, like mine was titled when it left SAI without an SC. You and I have variants of the Stock SGT. No difference other than the Mod shop. Value of the Mod will be determined by the future owner. That's the facts. If you deem yours to be more disreable than mine, so be it.

You said it, not me.

I'll drive mine until one of us dies.

So you'll stop driving your car after I'm gone? I'm flattered. Posted Image

But that's not the question we are discussing.

But it is, here's the original post for you again:

What are your guys thoughts on installing the Shelby GT/SC decals on the car after I have had the whipple supercharger installed on the car? Does the Shelby world frown on that? Is it looked at like it is a fake since it was not done at Shelby America? I would like to have the forums options. If I did decide to do it who has the best decals to match the originals?

Thanks
Chris

Posted Image
The Mustangs of Chepadas Stables
2008 Shelby GT/SC Convertible - CSM No. 08SGT1716 - Boulevard cruiser / show car.
2012 BOSS 302 Laguna Seca - No. LS 337, Black with Red stripes - Track toy.

IT'S NOT ABOUT MILES PER GALLON - IT'S ABOUT SMILES PER GALLON!
KTRSD

#98 OFFLINE   ShelbyDW

ShelbyDW

Texas SGT

• Southern Plains Region
  • 132 posts
  • Joined 25-August 08
  • Interests:Terlinqua
Garage View Garage

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:46 AM

So you'll stop driving your car after I'm gone? I'm flattered. Posted Image

Us is me and my Shelby, not you. But I understand why you might think that.

But I'll think about you when I'm driving the SGT.

Later.

Edited by ShelbyDW, 15 October 2012 - 03:24 PM.

07SGT0882

Former Ride:
70 Mach1 351C

#99 OFFLINE   ShelbyGT/SC

ShelbyGT/SC

Adam O'Dwyer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,271 posts
  • Joined 11-March 07
  • Region:Northeast
  • Interests:My kids AJ (Adam Jr) and Ava

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:50 PM

I guess I'm in the opposite situation. I had my GT/SC replaced with Tasca Shelby GT/TR (Tasca Racing). I have a spare set of GT/SC to replace so I guess I'm an opposite offender. I agree with others, it's what's best for the owner and I agree that as long as you're honest then go for it.
Tasca Shelby GT/TR
TR (Tasca Racing)

FaceBook: AdamODwyer
Pictures: Photobucket, Picasa
Latest Dyno: 521.7 RWHP / 614 Engine HP
Shelby Song: Good Lord Mr. Shelby (song) (video)

IMG_2460_zps85fd6f5f.jpg

#100 OFFLINE   dh777

dh777

08SGT0994

• Southern Plains Region
  • 1,316 posts
  • Joined 01-August 07

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:34 AM

And then there was always this........
Attached File  sgtsr1.pdf   534.42KB   63 downloads
DeWayne

Posted Image
3 Blue Mustangs
1965 coupe - Caspian Blue 289 automatic coupe
2008 SGT/SC Vista Blue - 08SGT0994 - SAI SGT/SC package with HO polished Whipple, 3.73 and Kicker system. 507 RWHP and 497 Torque
2009 Terlingua - Vista Blue - 09TRT0402 - Possibly the first factory glass roof Shelby. The only Vista Blue, the only glass top and the first performance automatic Terlingua - Quantum built performance package - - 3.73, Kicker system and interior upgrade. Many other upgrades and mods.
THE BAD HARE

#101 OFFLINE   avidShelby

avidShelby

Team Shelby New Member

• South Atlantic Region
  • 119 posts
  • Joined 08-November 07
  • Interests:Many & Varied

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:53 PM

No 2007/2008 SGT's came out of SAI factory titled as SGT/SC. Agree?

I don't think any SGT's were titled as "SGT's" at all, let alone titled as "SGT/SC"? I've often wondered why our cars weren't titled as "SGT's", since SA is a manufacturer, rather than simply as "Mustang GT's."
CSM# 07SGT5537
1 of 2,876 Black, Manual Coupes
Bullitt Steering Wheel
Billet Lower Grille Insert
Ford Racing Front Lower A-Arm Brace
Ford Racing SVT Mustang Wheels
Michelin Pilot A/S Plus 275-40ZR 18 Tires
Tamed The Dragon / U.S. HWY 129; 318 curves in 11 miles!

#102 OFFLINE   H0050

H0050

H0050

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 4,572 posts
  • Joined 28-September 07
Garage View Garage

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:15 AM

I don't think any SGT's were titled as "SGT's" at all, let alone titled as "SGT/SC"? I've often wondered why our cars weren't titled as "SGT's", since SA is a manufacturer, rather than simply as "Mustang GT's."

You are correct. Titled as Mustang GTs same as the GT-H. He may be speaking of the GT/SC certificate.
Harald #50

Lower Billet Grill
Air Bag Signed by Carroll Shelby, Amy Boylan, Gary Davis, Gary Patterson & Cleo Shelby
Sequential Tail lights
GTH Billet Fluid Caps
GT-H/SC side stripes
424RWHP 367 Torque
Terlingua Deep Draw Hood

CARROLL H SHELBY

#103 OFFLINE   07SGT

07SGT

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,237 posts
  • Joined 11-January 08

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:35 AM

Roger; did I understand correctly that a 2007 SGT can be converted to a SGT/SC with the Paxton as long as the owner signs a waiver acknowledging that the vehicle is not emissions compliant? Is that only California emissions or do you know if the Paxton will meet requirements of other states? And as far as superchargers why not offer the Edelbrock E Force? With only 5 psi it offers greater longevity potential and a great balance with about 460 HP. And ole Shel and Vic Edelbrock were friends. What do we have to do to have the Edelbrock offered as an option for the SGT/SC and it is emission compliant.

#104 OFFLINE   NordicShelby

NordicShelby

Team Shelby Member

• Northern Plains Region
  • 4,172 posts
  • Joined 24-June 08
  • Region:Northern Plains

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:34 AM

:hysterical2:

#105 OFFLINE   07SGT

07SGT

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,237 posts
  • Joined 11-January 08

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:37 AM

and since the future seems to be in turbocharging why not offer a SGT/TC as SAI once proposed.

#106 OFFLINE   07SGT

07SGT

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,237 posts
  • Joined 11-January 08

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:47 PM

Remember this?

http://mustangs.about.com/od/shelbymustangs/a/shelby-turbo-package.htm

#107 OFFLINE   Mike Roberts

Mike Roberts

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 29-April 12
  • Region:Mountain
  • Interests:Mustangs

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:40 AM

I added an E-Force from Brenspeed it is a stage 1, did my it myself, because I wanted to make the car my own. I bought my 08 Vista Blue convertible new from the dealer I considered trading it in for a newer model last year and decided to supercharge it instead so now I plan to keep it and show it at car shows. I added a side badge that say 4.6 supercharged and have no intention of changing the striping from Shelby GT. I also look forward to the 2015 models but it won't be my SGT that I will be trading in on a new one.

#108 OFFLINE   Mike Roberts

Mike Roberts

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 29-April 12
  • Interests:Mustangs

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:09 AM

Here is a picture of my 08 with mods.Attached File  08 SGT Conv.jpg   75.56KB   40 downloads

#109 OFFLINE   K Beast Shelby gt

K Beast Shelby gt

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts
  • Joined 30-June 11

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:52 PM

Hey I'm in SoCal and I get tuners all the time telling me they can put a blower on my 08 Go sgt for cheaper then Sai ...... I tell em how many championships they won ?? Or I say what's your shops name ? I haven't heard of them .... But everyone has heard of the 2 x athlete or driver owner of the year per Sports Illustrated Carroll Shelby ... It cost more but I want it done right K Beast

#110 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07
  • Interests:My wife, my dogs, my cat, cars, and music. NHRA addict.

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:08 PM

All I can say is this: My car very proudly wears the "Shelby GT/SC" stripes on its rockers, and it is a rare bird because of it. No one disputes that other shops can install a superchager, but MINE has rocker stripes, a certificate, and a "Factory Supercharged" plaque under the hood, as a car that was Factory Supercharged by Shelby. My car is trouble-free and has that piece of history added.

Jer

2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, Painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Deep Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes all around, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, SLP Loudmouths, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, Shelby billet hood pin kit and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Moroso and Shelby tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Shelby Vegas Bash 2011 and 2012 Show Winner.

Lift #15
Technicians: John Orr/Randall LaViolette
2/13/2007 9:26:32 AM: Dash Badge Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:34 AM: Shelby Letters Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:35 AM: Side badges installed both sides

That's when it became OFFICIAL, in my opinion! A Shelby was born!
CUTE COINCIDENCE: The NEXT DAY, I was in Vegas getting married. True story.

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: GT/SC upgrade completed at SAI on July 22, 2011.
UPDATE: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012-May 2014

#111 OFFLINE   jmn444

jmn444

Jason

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,887 posts
  • Joined 16-May 09

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:15 AM

Hey I'm in SoCal and I get tuners all the time telling me they can put a blower on my 08 Go sgt for cheaper then Sai ...... I tell em how many championships they won ?? Or I say what's your shops name ? I haven't heard of them .... But everyone has heard of the 2 x athlete or driver owner of the year per Sports Illustrated Carroll Shelby ... It cost more but I want it done right K Beast

The kit is designed so that pretty mush anyone with mechanical know how can install it. There are reasons to go with SAI for the install but getting it done "right" probably isn't one of those reasons since it's pretty hard to do it wrong.
Posted ImagePosted Image

519 RWHP / 484 TQ Taking bets on when the bottom end will die....

#112 OFFLINE   H0050

H0050

H0050

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 4,572 posts
  • Joined 28-September 07
Garage View Garage

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:29 AM

All I can say is this: My car very proudly wears the "Shelby GT/SC" stripes on its rockers, and it is a rare bird because of it. No one disputes that other shops can install a superchager, but MINE has rocker stripes, a certificate, and a "Factory Supercharged" plaque under the hood, as a car that was Factory Supercharged by Shelby. My car is trouble-free and has that piece of history added.

Jer

Exactly:  These were my reasons for SAI installed SC.  No issues since it was installed in 2009 plus all the pedigree.  Displays "Shelby GT-H/SC". 

Harald #50

Lower Billet Grill
Sequential Tail lights
GTH Billet Fluid Caps
GT-H/SC side stripes
424RWHP 367 Torque
Terlingua Deep Draw Hood

CARROLL H SHELBY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users