#1 OFFLINE   2nd2none

2nd2none

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 578 posts
  • Joined 06-July 09

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:19 PM

Theres a couple companies that have a carbon fiber version and Bangastang seems to be the only option I've found for a nice painted fiberglass version. Problem with Bangastang is they can take months to get one. Would be nice to have a Shelby version.
Posted Image
2010 Black on Black

#2 OFFLINE   EL SHELBY

EL SHELBY

EL SHELBY

• Southern Plains Region
  • 3,225 posts
  • Joined 15-March 09
  • Region:Southern Plains

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:49 AM

+1. At the very least a verson that can be purchased and taken locally to have painted.
08SGT0343 Fueled with CS branded pixie dust ground from the asphault of the Mausaon Straight and defeated Ferrari's.
Posted Image

#3 OFFLINE   Cobralady

Cobralady

Cobralady

• Mississippi Valley Region
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 10-January 10
  • Region:Mississippi Valley
  • Interests:Driving my 2010 and 2013 Shelby GT500s, 2013 Focus ST, 2003 Focus SVT or 2012 Coyote F150 and making sterling and stones jewelry. Member of River Region Mustangs.

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:12 PM

Last week I received my painted and stripped Bangastang radiator cover. While it did take months to get it, they did a fantastic job and the stripes line up perfectly with the car.
Cobralady

#4 OFFLINE   svt13

svt13

Team Shelby Member

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 2,687 posts
  • Joined 24-April 12
  • Region:Northeast

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:51 AM

Shelby has a carbon fiber radiator cover.
2013 shelby gt500 black w/black stripe SVTPP,Recaros,Electronics Package,Glass roof,car cover.

Mods:
35% window tint

nav-tv rear view camera
Red line hood struts
Front splitter curb alert system
Super snake carbon fiber splitter
APR Performance carbon fiber mirror assembly
JLT CF resonator delete w/blue airaid Filter
Shelby transmission cooler scoope
BMR UCA with Mount, BMR adjustable panhard bar
Bob's billet LCA and bob's oil separator
FRPP springs
HRE p40 w/Michelin Super sport tires

Future mods going on the car soon: Shelby floor and trunk mat, custom made EPCO shifter knob

Mods undecided about:
Boss x brace, MGW shifter, Boss side exhaust, Corsa black diamond axleback, Lithium battery

#5 OFFLINE   Jester

Jester

I eat Rice Burners for breakfast

• Northeast Region
  • 22 posts
  • Joined 01-January 11
  • Region:Northeast

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:36 PM

I met a guy at the 50th Anniversary in Carlise this year who had colorized carbon fiber parts ON and IN his Shelby (from Southeast Carbonworks). Any and all internal and external parts you could imagine.

I hate to do this and I'm not trying to take away anything from SA, but here is an option I was looking at. (Link Below) I seriously looked into the company and they said they can do anything, including purchasing OEM parts (additional cost) for you so you can retain your original parts... or you can just send them your parts (for saving $$$). You can pick your base color (Race Red, Kona Blue, Gunmetal Gray etc) and viola! Here is the link:
http://southeastcarb...10-shelby-gt500

In November I am going to order the (OEM replacement) Radiator cover, hood vent insert and Lower Rear Bumper Cover for my 2011 Shelby GT500 in Kona Blue (I don't have OTT stripes) for the winter upgrade project. I'll let you know how this turns out. Pictures will be included in my next response, so standby for them.
2011 Shelby GT500 SVT/PP Kona Blue/Silver Stripes

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users