#1 OFFLINE   jwestercamp

jwestercamp

Team Shelby Member

• Northern Plains Region
  • 603 posts
  • Joined 13-May 09
  • Region:Mississippi Valley

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:36 AM

I know there has been a rummor floating around about getting lighted engraved sill plates for the SGT's like the GT500's have. I would buy a set if they come out as i am sure several others would as well.

#2 OFFLINE   JT93

JT93

07SGT5059

• Great Lakes Region
  • 582 posts
  • Joined 26-January 10
  • Region:Great Lakes

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:56 AM

I called and was told that they were supposed to come out last summer, but yet still no lighted still plates.

mw2paq.jpg

Whatever the competition comes out with, we'll kick the hell out of 'em. - Carroll Shelby

Carroll Shelby Signed Airbag Cover
Great Lakes Region Windshield Banner
Sequential Tail Lights

Boss 302 Rear Seat Delete
Corbeau TRS Seats
Corbeau Racing Harnesses
Shelby Harness Bar
Shelby Harness Pads
SVT Rims for the track
Boss 302 Rims for the street
FRPP Hot Rod Cams
FRPP 62mm Throttle Body
FRPP Intake Manifold
FRPP Black Cam Covers

FRPP 3.73:1 Gearset

FR500S Differential

FRPP Hubs w/ ARP Studs
Brembo Brake Upgrade
FRPP Brake Cooling Kit

Shaftmasters Driveshaft
Dynatech Long Tubes w/ High Flow Cats
MRT Muffler Delete

Tow Hook with Custom Bracket
Tuned by Paul's High Performance

#3 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,226 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07
  • Region:Mountain
  • Interests:My wife, my dogs, my cat, cars, and music. NHRA addict.

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:13 PM

Guys,

Those will be available soon.

What would you like them to say?

Jer
2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, Painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Deep Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes all around, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, SLP Loudmouths, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, Shelby billet hood pin kit and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Moroso and Shelby tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Shelby Vegas Bash 2011 and 2012 Show Winner.

Lift #15
Technicians: John Orr/Randall LaViolette
2/13/2007 9:26:32 AM: Dash Badge Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:34 AM: Shelby Letters Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:35 AM: Side badges installed both sides

That's when it became OFFICIAL, in my opinion! A Shelby was born!
CUTE COINCIDENCE: The NEXT DAY, I was in Vegas getting married. True story.

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: GT/SC upgrade completed at SAI on July 22, 2011.
UPDATE: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012-May 2014

#4 OFFLINE   JT93

JT93

07SGT5059

• Great Lakes Region
  • 582 posts
  • Joined 26-January 10

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:29 AM

Guys,

Jer

Very similar to the GT500s would be fine with me. Would it be possible to have our CSM #s instead of the VINs? Have the lighted area say Shelby GT. With the SGT Snake on the right hand side and the Built For on the left.

mw2paq.jpg

Whatever the competition comes out with, we'll kick the hell out of 'em. - Carroll Shelby

Sequential Tail Lights

Corbeau TRS Seats
Corbeau Racing Harnesses
Shelby Harness Bar
Shelby Harness Pads
SVT Rims for the track
FRPP Hot Rod Cams
FRPP 62mm Throttle Body
FRPP Intake Manifold
FRPP Black Cam Covers

FR500S Differential

FRPP Hubs w/ ARP Studs
Brembo Brake Upgrade
FRPP Brake Cooling Kit

Shaftmasters Driveshaft
MRT Muffler Delete

#5 OFFLINE   SGT0128

SGT0128

Team Shelby Member

• Southern Plains Region
  • 1,516 posts
  • Joined 12-October 09
  • Region:Southern Plains
  • Interests:Anything with wheels, any sport with a ball, anything that fires a projectile.

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:52 AM

+1 on the CSM. At minimum, Shelby GT with the Berg snake??
Posted Image

Dwain Jones
Pflugerville, Texas
Shelbygtc0128@gmail.com
www.centexsvt.com

"The US Constitution should be used more as a sword for the victims rather than a shield for the guilty" Jack McCoy

2008 Shelby GT-C
CSM 08SGT0128

#6 OFFLINE   WildAzCat

WildAzCat

F r a n k

• Mountain Region
  • 1,581 posts
  • Joined 05-September 08

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:08 PM

No Berg snake for me. I started off with the Tiffany before any of the Berg stuff was available. I like the CSM and Shelby GT
Posted Image

#7 OFFLINE   EL SHELBY

EL SHELBY

EL SHELBY

• Southern Plains Region
  • 3,225 posts
  • Joined 15-March 09

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:45 PM

I would love them to be just like the originals, just lit. When I bought my SGT the passenger side already had a nice long deep scratch, so having another set would be nice!
08SGT0343 Fueled with CS branded pixie dust ground from the asphault of the Mausaon Straight and defeated Ferrari's.
Posted Image

#8 ONLINE   Larry T

Larry T

• Canada Region
  • 3,020 posts
  • Joined 28-April 06
  • Region:Canada
  • Interests:UFC, Shelby's , SOA

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:06 PM

Great ideas for the SGT and the GT-H .... no snake for the GT-H but the CSM is a great idea.
NO MANS LAND (1987)

[The car phone in the Porsche rings]
Benjy Taylor: Hello? No, Rick is not here. Who am I? The guy stealing Rick's car...

2006 SHELBY GT-H CSM06H281

#9 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,226 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:33 PM

Still working on this one, folks. Sorry for the delay...

Jer
2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, Painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Deep Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes all around, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, SLP Loudmouths, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, Shelby billet hood pin kit and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Moroso and Shelby tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Lift #15

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012-May 2014

#10 OFFLINE   Blown Away

Blown Away

Team Shelby Member

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 1,237 posts
  • Joined 02-February 09
  • Region:Pacific Coast

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:17 PM

+1

Like it is now but with the CSM # and NO snakes!

Dan

2007 Shelby GT #4257 -- White -- Automatic -- IUP -- Navigation System -- Ordered w/CS6 Hood, Lower Grille & Lights

Installed by Mackenzie's Mustang Supply
Whipple Polished HO Supercharger
1/2" Drop Lethal Performance Lowering Engine Mounts
Custom Blue Powder Coated Valve Covers
Shelby Gauge Pod and Gauges
Steeda Extreme Duty Billet Lower Control Arms
Adjustable Upper Control Arm
Maximum Motorsports Adjustable Panhard Bar
Painted Rear Axle - Member of the "clean butt club"
'08 window felt

Jon Lund Tune

"Shelby GT" Floor Mats, CDC Sequential Turn Signals, Shelby Billet Hood Pins, Signed Airbag Cover, Shelby Map Light Accent, Shelby GT Billet Engine Caps, Shelby Extreme Plus Front Brakes
Tinted Windows, Shorty Antennae, Clear Front Turn Signals, Ford Blue Painted Brake Calipers, Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines,
Trunk Lid Liner, Billet Strut Caps, Billet Door Locks, Billet Coat Hook, Billet Cup Holder Trim, Billet Emergency Brake Handle, Third Brake light Trim ,
Quarter Light Trim, Tail Light Trim, Steeda 2 piece Billet Idler Pullies, FordFan1's Racing Tow Hook, GT500KR Axle Reservoir, RedLine Elite "Shelby" Hood Struts, Deep Draw Hood, Painted Stripes

SEMA 2010 Sponsored Items
TSW Cadwell Wheels, 20X8.5 Front, 20X10 Rear - BFG 20" KDW Tires 265/35 20 Front, 285/30 20 Rear - Katzkin "Black Widow" Interior - Moroso Aluminum Tanks - JBA Axle Back Exhaust w/4" Tips - JLT Performance Carbon Fiber Whipple Intake Tube - Maximum Motorsports Camber/Caster Plates - Tokico D-Spec Struts/Shocks - Lethal Performance Aluminum Whipple Intercooler Tank - Classic Design Concepts Dead Pedal - Drake Muscle Cars Under hood Fender & Hood Hardware - SilverHorse Racing Louvered 1/4 Windows BP Art & Design Car Show Stand - B&M Transmission Cooler

DSC06402.jpg

100_1087.jpg

#11 OFFLINE   JT93

JT93

07SGT5059

• Great Lakes Region
  • 582 posts
  • Joined 26-January 10

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:04 PM

Any update, Jer? I know you have a lot on your plate right now, and I don't think anyone would expect these to be at the top. But what can I say, I like unwrapping new parts!

mw2paq.jpg

Sequential Tail Lights

Corbeau TRS Seats
Corbeau Racing Harnesses
Shelby Harness Bar
Shelby Harness Pads
SVT Rims for the track
FRPP Hot Rod Cams
FRPP 62mm Throttle Body
FRPP Intake Manifold
FRPP Black Cam Covers

FR500S Differential

FRPP Hubs w/ ARP Studs
Brembo Brake Upgrade
FRPP Brake Cooling Kit

Shaftmasters Driveshaft
MRT Muffler Delete

#12 ONLINE   Larry T

Larry T

• Canada Region
  • 3,020 posts
  • Joined 28-April 06

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:12 PM

:lurk:
NO MANS LAND (1987)

Benjy Taylor: Hello? No, Rick is not here. Who am I? The guy stealing Rick's car...

#13 OFFLINE   FILF

FILF

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 174 posts
  • Joined 23-February 12
  • Region:Northeast

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:43 AM

+1 with the CSM.

#14 OFFLINE   JT93

JT93

07SGT5059

• Great Lakes Region
  • 582 posts
  • Joined 26-January 10

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:43 PM

mw2paq.jpg

Sequential Tail Lights

Corbeau TRS Seats
Corbeau Racing Harnesses
Shelby Harness Bar
Shelby Harness Pads
SVT Rims for the track
FRPP Hot Rod Cams
FRPP 62mm Throttle Body
FRPP Intake Manifold
FRPP Black Cam Covers

FR500S Differential

FRPP Hubs w/ ARP Studs
Brembo Brake Upgrade
FRPP Brake Cooling Kit

Shaftmasters Driveshaft
MRT Muffler Delete

#15 OFFLINE   richard m.switzer

richard m.switzer

Terlingua Racing Team Member

• Mississippi Valley Region
  • 1,912 posts
  • Joined 06-January 08

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:04 PM

Guys,

Jer

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, How about ,,have them say , " if its not to late to add " ,,,,, CS Shelby ,, Shelby GT ,, GT500 ,, :idea: ,,in RED ,, or ,, BLUE colors .

Edited by richard m.switzer, 07 January 2013 - 08:05 PM.

000144-R1-02-1A.jpg
000144-R1-14-13A.jpg
000392-R1-07-6A.jpg
000144-R1-19-18A.jpg
Mods are ,,Ford Racing Parts , Shelby Performance Parts ,
ford racing fender decal 001.jpg ,
Picture 011.jpg

41.gif

#16 OFFLINE   peter301

peter301

Peter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 127 posts
  • Joined 22-March 12
  • Region:South Atlantic

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:13 PM

Have them exactly like the one's that come from the Shelby Factory as to keep the originality as much as possible....

#17 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,226 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:40 PM

Coming soon...

Jer

Lift #15

#18 OFFLINE   NordicShelby

NordicShelby

Team Shelby Member

• Northern Plains Region
  • 4,193 posts
  • Joined 24-June 08
  • Region:Northern Plains

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:01 AM

If they look exactly the same as what came on the SGT I will get one, so if you have an 07 then thats what the 07 sills will look like or if you have an 08 then thats what the 08 sill plates should look like but just lit up.

#19 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,226 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:07 PM

If they look exactly the same as what came on the SGT I will get one, so if you have an 07 then thats what the 07 sills will look like or if you have an 08 then thats what the 08 sill plates should look like but just lit up.

Well, I'd love MINE to say Shelby GT/SC!

:hysterical:

Jer

Lift #15

#20 ONLINE   Larry T

Larry T

• Canada Region
  • 3,020 posts
  • Joined 28-April 06

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:36 PM

NO MANS LAND (1987)

#21 OFFLINE   yoggiebhr

yoggiebhr

Team Shelby New Member

• 238 posts
  • Joined 18-March 11
  • Interests:MUSTANGS!!!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:58 PM

Another vote for as original looking as possible, needs the CSM number for sure..and NO snakes
08SGT1097 arrived at SAI on 11/26/2007 and left on 01/17/2008 - in between magic happened.

#22 OFFLINE   old man

old man

oldman

• 159 posts
  • Joined 21-April 10
  • Region:Decline
  • Interests:auto's, grandchildren, older vehicle rebuilds and motorcycles

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:15 PM

ones for the GTH's would be nice, with CSM number. Harley

#23 OFFLINE   ITHERTZ66

ITHERTZ66

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 624 posts
  • Joined 18-January 10
  • Region:Other

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:02 PM

Just like the original please (for GT-H) with the HERTZ part lit up in gold - sweet.

#24 OFFLINE   shelbytexan

shelbytexan

Team Shelby Member

• Southern Plains Region
  • 619 posts
  • Joined 10-December 07

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:56 PM

Well, I'd love MINE to say Shelby GT/SC! Me too. I get tired of going back and forth with gt and gt/sc. If your car is a gt/sc from shelby in Vegas or one of it's mod shops then i believe it would be appropriate to have a gt/sc sill plate.I realize there are not that many gt/sc's out there and it might not be cost effective but it would be nice to have one with the csm if possible.

Jer

#25 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,226 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:21 AM

Careful with that quote button... you're putting words in my mouth...

Jer

Lift #15

#26 ONLINE   Larry T

Larry T

• Canada Region
  • 3,020 posts
  • Joined 28-April 06

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:48 PM

Just like the original please (for GT-H) with the HERTZ part lit up in gold - sweet.

+1
NO MANS LAND (1987)

#27 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,226 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:33 PM

We ARE going to make this available.... I'm just being careful about what *I* said, versus others.....

Jer

Lift #15

#28 OFFLINE   peter301

peter301

Peter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 127 posts
  • Joined 22-March 12
  • Region:South Atlantic

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:35 PM

-_- OK, you have been teasing us for a while Jer, it can't really be this hard to make?

#29 ONLINE   Larry T

Larry T

• Canada Region
  • 3,020 posts
  • Joined 28-April 06

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:56 PM

Hello Jer, do we have any updates on this?
NO MANS LAND (1987)

#30 OFFLINE   carnut12

carnut12

Team Shelby Member

• Northeast Region
  • 2,281 posts
  • Joined 17-February 07
  • Region:Northeast
  • Interests:Family, Cars, Golf

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:01 AM

Well, I'd love MINE to say Shelby GT/SC!

Jer

Agreed for us Shelby GT/SC folks that would be Great!!!!!!!!
07 Shelby GT # 5696 White, Charcoal Interior and Dash, 5-Speed, IUP, Anti-theft, Wheel Locks, Sirius, Shaker 1000, Heated Seats, Shelby Signature Mats, Shelby License Plate Holder, Lower Billet Grill, Silverhorse Cup Holder, Shifter Bezel, Climate Knobs, E-brake Handle, door handles, Mirror Control Knob, lock pockets and pins, and Window Switch Plates, Clear Turn Signals, Shelby Kicker Speaker System, Shorty Antenna, Shelby Engine Caps, Shelby CS69 20" Staggered Wheels, Updated Hood Pins, Shelby Headrest Covers & Armrest Cover, Sequential Tail Lights
Back from Tasca on 03-25-09-550HP Whipple, Brake Upgrade, Shelby Gauges, Blue Ford Racing Valve Covers, Dynotech 1 Piece Driveshaft- 495 RWHP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FR500S Exhaust and Whipple 10 Rib Belt Drive
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users