how bout the lighted sill plates for the SGT like the GT500's have
Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:32 PM
Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:02 PM
Hello Jer, do we have any updates on this?
[The car phone in the Porsche rings] Benjy Taylor: Hello? No, Rick is not here. Who am I? The guy stealing Rick's car...
NO MANS LAND (1987)
SHELBY GT-H CSM06H281
- Whipple 550 - 9 psi
- JLT Carbon fiber intake tube
- LED sequential turn signals
- 40th anniversary floor and trunk mats
- GT-H billet engine caps
- CS supercharged faux gas cap cover
- Lower Billet Grill
- Air Bag / Sun Visor signed by Carroll Shelby
- Shelby gauges & gauge pod
- Terlingua Deep Draw Hood
- Shelby brushed fuse Box Cover
- Brake Fluid Reservoir Cover
- Shelby brushed rear facing battery cover
- Shelby extreme duty reservoir tanks
- Fore innovations fuel rails
- Ford Racing 65mm polished throttle body
- 50th Anniversary pit stripes on fender
- TCI streetfighter ratchet shifter
- Ford Racing brake upgrade kit
- 20" CS56 wheels with Nitto Invo's 255/35/20 and 295/35/20
- Bob's auto sports oil separator
Posted 20 May 2013 - 08:41 AM
KR folks also please!
This one might be easier to do if you add the "KR" to the cobra/gt500 (right side) pic. The harder part is the lighted sill section. I actually like the VIN displayed somewhere for people to see that it started as a gt500. We already have the CSM on the Dash Plaque that shows it became a KR. The Built for " ...... " is unique and really personalizes the vehicle.
Edited by KR_Mac, 20 May 2013 - 09:09 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users