Team Shelby New Member

• Northern Plains Region
  • 405 posts
  • Joined 25-December 11
  • Region:Northern Plains
  • Interests:farming and ranching, travelling, grandkids and car shows
Garage View Garage

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:39 PM

I screwed up the page on this site. I always had "New Content" and in the next area had "since my last visit". Well, I messed something up and now I have "no new content" showing up.
Hopefully somebody can help me out with this site.
Thanks! :headscratch:

#2 OFFLINE   twobjshelbys

twobjshelbys

Team Shelby Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,848 posts
  • Joined 31-December 07
Garage View Garage

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:49 PM

It happened to me too. Click on the "new content" on the title bar with forum, etc...

Then on the left pane be sure that the config is correct. Make sure Forums is checked in Category Type and something in the by time period, I use past 24 hours but move around. I have nothing checked in the "other" area.

And see, I'm not the only one that some forum change caused our settings to be reset.

Edited by twobjshelbys, 11 September 2012 - 01:50 PM.

Cheers,
Tony

Motto: You can have fun going fast. ... but ... You don't have to go fast to have fun.

Current:
2006 Ford GT Heritage Edition, 650 RWHP, 600 FtLb torque.

Former:
CSX4005LA - Shelby Continuation Series Cobra. The most fun you can legally have, sitting in a chair, in public.
CSM08SGT2228 - Barrett Jackson Special Edition Convertible, 5-speed, Kenne Bell S/C. Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation Gift at Barrett-Jackson 2009 Scottsdale
CSM08SGT2247 - Barrett Jackson Special Edition Convertible, Automatic. Kenne Bell S/C installed. WHOOT!
Simple Mods: Electrochromic mirror with compass/temp/HomeLink, Ford HD Radio with iPod, lower billet grill insert, sequential tail lights.

#3 OFFLINE   verlyn12

verlyn12

Team Shelby New Member

• Northern Plains Region
  • 405 posts
  • Joined 25-December 11
Garage View Garage

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:57 PM

I have forums checked in other and can't seem to "uncheck" it

#4 OFFLINE   verlyn12

verlyn12

Team Shelby New Member

• Northern Plains Region
  • 405 posts
  • Joined 25-December 11
Garage View Garage

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:01 PM

It happened to me too. Click on the "new content" on the title bar with forum, etc...

Then on the left pane be sure that the config is correct. Make sure Forums is checked in Category Type and something in the by time period, I use past 24 hours but move around. I have nothing checked in the "other" area.

And see, I'm not the only one that some forum change caused our settings to be reset.

Thanks for the help by the way.!!!

#5 OFFLINE   twobjshelbys

twobjshelbys

Team Shelby Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,848 posts
  • Joined 31-December 07
Garage View Garage

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:13 PM

Try changing it to one of the other ones, then quit your browser (all windows - i.e., restart) and then connect up again and change back, quit again, the start a third time.
Cheers,
Tony

Motto: You can have fun going fast. ... but ... You don't have to go fast to have fun.

Current:
2006 Ford GT Heritage Edition, 650 RWHP, 600 FtLb torque.

Former:
CSX4005LA - Shelby Continuation Series Cobra. The most fun you can legally have, sitting in a chair, in public.
CSM08SGT2228 - Barrett Jackson Special Edition Convertible, 5-speed, Kenne Bell S/C. Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation Gift at Barrett-Jackson 2009 Scottsdale
CSM08SGT2247 - Barrett Jackson Special Edition Convertible, Automatic. Kenne Bell S/C installed. WHOOT!
Simple Mods: Electrochromic mirror with compass/temp/HomeLink, Ford HD Radio with iPod, lower billet grill insert, sequential tail lights.

#6 OFFLINE   verlyn12

verlyn12

Team Shelby New Member

• Northern Plains Region
  • 405 posts
  • Joined 25-December 11
Garage View Garage

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:13 AM

This seems 2 be the only post I can pull up. I have forums checked;
under time 24 hours. Nothing under other , i have gone out and logged back in a half dozen times. Frustrating!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users