#31 OFFLINE   Madlock

Madlock

Team Shelby Member

• Southern Plains Region
  • 1,559 posts
  • Joined 28-July 10
  • Region:Southern Plains

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:48 PM

I think that for a DD like yours, the Weather Tech would provide the best protection to your cars interior. Keep your original floor mats for show purposes. You will appreciate the Weather Tech's the first time you jump in your car with snow slush or mud on your shoes.

It's really about more than slush or mud. The kind of overall, bulletproof protection they provide keeps the interior brand new looking despite even normal everyday getting in and out of the car and so forth.

2014 GT500 Coupe • Race Red on Oxford White • Electronics Package • Glass Roof • Performance Package • Track Package • Recaro Seats • Shaker Pro Audio

2013 GT500 Coupe • Race Red on Performance WhiteElectronics PackageGlass RoofPerformance PackageTrack PackageRecaro SeatsShaker Pro AudioGT500 Car Cover

2013 GT500 Convertible • Race Red on Performance WhiteElectronics PackagePerformance PackageRecaro SeatsShaker Pro AudioGT500 Car Cover

2012 BOSS 302 • Performance White on Race Red • Recaro Seat and Helical Differential • BOSS 302 Car Cover

2014 Mustang GT Coupe • 6ATOxford White401A • Brick Red & Cashmere Leather • Brembo Brake PackageElectronics Package • Glass RoofComfort Package • Security Package • Backup Camera

2013 Taurus SHO • Ruby Red Metallic • Charcoal Black • SHO Performance Package • 402A • Navigation • Moonroof • ActiveMotion Seats

#32 OFFLINE   ShelbyGT500MD

ShelbyGT500MD

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 11-September 12
  • Region:Northeast

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:16 PM

Thanks guys for all the info! I went with Lloyds mats b/c the Shelby will never see snow, mud, rain, etc. It will be kept in the garage and only taken on nice days when there is no inclement weather in sight! Picking it up tomorrow afternoon!!! Very exciting!

#33 OFFLINE   palacekeeper

palacekeeper

palacekeeper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 214 posts
  • Joined 07-April 08

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:28 PM

Has anyone ordered the Lloyd floor mats for the 2013 GT500 coupe WITH the factory subwoofer? I thought I remembered hearing that the sub in the 2013 is different than the 2012, and if that is true, the cutout may be different. thanks!

#34 OFFLINE   bergenfelter

bergenfelter

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 460 posts
  • Joined 07-April 12
  • Region:Great Lakes
Garage View Garage

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:59 PM

Has anyone ordered the Lloyd floor mats for the 2013 GT500 coupe WITH the factory subwoofer? I thought I remembered hearing that the sub in the 2013 is different than the 2012, and if that is true, the cutout may be different. thanks!

I did - I have the 2013 vert with the sub - for some reason they sent me two trunk mats - it is black with the red piping and the red GT500 logo. I will sell for 1/2 retail + shipping if anyone wants it - PM me for pics.

#35 OFFLINE   BCPD199

BCPD199

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 373 posts
  • Joined 13-July 07
  • Region:South Atlantic

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:33 AM

PM sent.

#36 OFFLINE   Imatk

Imatk

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Joined 04-November 08

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:37 PM

Just to let anyone else reading this thread know... the Lloyds mats are very nice... but only for a while.

If you drive your car more than a few times on the weekend they wear out very quickly.

After my second set I'm going to probably go back with stock or some other choice because the Lloyds are friggin expensive and to be going through a set of mats in six months is kind of annoying.

#37 OFFLINE   Madlock

Madlock

Team Shelby Member

• Southern Plains Region
  • 1,559 posts
  • Joined 28-July 10
  • Region:Southern Plains

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:05 PM

Just to let anyone else reading this thread know... the Lloyds mats are very nice... but only for a while.

If you drive your car more than a few times on the weekend they wear out very quickly.

After my second set I'm going to probably go back with stock or some other choice because the Lloyds are friggin expensive and to be going through a set of mats in six months is kind of annoying.

Can't say it enough. Weathertech Digital Fit for actual use and the "show" mat of your choice for occasional display.

2014 GT500 Coupe • Race Red on Oxford White • Electronics Package • Glass Roof • Performance Package • Track Package • Recaro Seats • Shaker Pro Audio

2013 GT500 Coupe • Race Red on Performance WhiteElectronics PackageGlass RoofPerformance PackageTrack PackageRecaro SeatsShaker Pro AudioGT500 Car Cover

2013 GT500 Convertible • Race Red on Performance WhiteElectronics PackagePerformance PackageRecaro SeatsShaker Pro AudioGT500 Car Cover

2012 BOSS 302 • Performance White on Race Red • Recaro Seat and Helical Differential • BOSS 302 Car Cover

2014 Mustang GT Coupe • 6ATOxford White401A • Brick Red & Cashmere Leather • Brembo Brake PackageElectronics Package • Glass RoofComfort Package • Security Package • Backup Camera

2013 Taurus SHO • Ruby Red Metallic • Charcoal Black • SHO Performance Package • 402A • Navigation • Moonroof • ActiveMotion Seats

#38 OFFLINE   san6279

san6279

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Joined 10-July 12
  • Region:Pacific Coast

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:17 PM

Yep, just got a set of the WT Digital Fit myself and they provide outstanding fit and protection.

#39 OFFLINE   MJN

MJN

Team Shelby Member

• Great Lakes Region
  • 691 posts
  • Joined 12-May 12
Garage View Garage

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

Your right and agree that just does not seem right, you try contacting them and asking them if they have a problem or if this kind of wear is normal?

12 GT500 Blk Stripe DeleteBorla Cat back, JLT carbon fiber intake and splash guards, 3M Clear Bra, Kenny Brown Matrix Brace, KB custom coil overs and rear suspension set up, AFCO Pro H/E, MGW Shifter, Shelby Oil Separator

AMSOIL Dealer

#40 OFFLINE   Imatk

Imatk

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Joined 04-November 08

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

Your right and agree that just does not seem right, you try contacting them and asking them if they have a problem or if this kind of wear is normal?

I didn't contact them, but I know others have the same issue.

They look great, don't get me wrong, but they don't have much in the way of durability when it comes to the fabric. I think it may be because it's too soft? I don't know though.

#41 OFFLINE   MJN

MJN

Team Shelby Member

• Great Lakes Region
  • 691 posts
  • Joined 12-May 12
Garage View Garage

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:53 AM

That just really sucks for what the price they have on them. Specially since they advertise at or better then OEM quality. I would take that as it wears,looks, feels and just performs at or better then OEM.

12 GT500 Blk Stripe DeleteBorla Cat back, JLT carbon fiber intake and splash guards, 3M Clear Bra, Kenny Brown Matrix Brace, KB custom coil overs and rear suspension set up, AFCO Pro H/E, MGW Shifter, Shelby Oil Separator

AMSOIL Dealer

#42 OFFLINE   Imatk

Imatk

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Joined 04-November 08

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:39 PM

The quality of the fabric when you first get them is nicer than stock, however, I think perhaps it's too thick or too soft because it doesn't hold up as well as stock by a long shot.

#43 OFFLINE   bergenfelter

bergenfelter

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 460 posts
  • Joined 07-April 12
Garage View Garage

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:37 AM

I did - I have the 2013 vert with the sub - for some reason they sent me two trunk mats - it is black with the red piping and the red GT500 logo. I will sell for 1/2 retail + shipping if anyone wants it - PM me for pics.

Trunk mat is sold.

#44 OFFLINE   BS Racing

BS Racing

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts
  • Joined 20-April 12
  • Region:Pacific Coast

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:04 AM

Interesting seeing as to how the shortest warrenty on a Lloyds floor mat is 5 years.

LUXE: Lifetime warranty. For as long as the original mat buyer owns the vehicle.
Ultimat, TruBerber, Velourtex, Classic Loop, Rubbertite, Protector Mat: Five years.

Edited by BS Racing, 25 November 2012 - 10:04 AM.

DSC01342_zpsd721f04c.jpg

2013, DIB with Black stripes,SVTPP, Vert, Recaro seats, Electronics package, Shaker pro.

#45 OFFLINE   MJN

MJN

Team Shelby Member

• Great Lakes Region
  • 691 posts
  • Joined 12-May 12
Garage View Garage

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:14 AM

Thats the one I would be after the LUXE Mat.

AMSOIL Dealer

#46 OFFLINE   Imatk

Imatk

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Joined 04-November 08

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:51 AM

Interesting seeing as to how the shortest warrenty on a Lloyds floor mat is 5 years.

Yeah here's the warranty wording:

Lloyd Mats are warranted by Lloyd Design Corp. against defects in design, workmanship and materials. Normal wear and the requirement for periodic cleaning are not considered as mat defects. Defective mats will be repaired or replaced at the option of Lloyd Design Corp.

The following lengths of warranty apply to Lloyd Mat products:

LUXE: Lifetime warranty. For as long as the original mat buyer owns the vehicle.
Ultimat, TruBerber, Velourtex, Classic Loop, Rubbertite, Protector Mat: Five years.

Warranty inquiries should be directed to the place of purchase. The original dated invoice will be required for proof of purchase.

So this doesn't apply at all sorry.

#47 OFFLINE   palacekeeper

palacekeeper

palacekeeper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 214 posts
  • Joined 07-April 08

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:31 AM

Just ordered an Ultimat from autoanything.com (trunk mat). I got the blue trim with black mat, which I'm thinking should look nice since I have Grabber Blue w/black stripes. Honestly, I doubt I'll be putting hardcore wear and tear on the trunk mat, so I'm not too concerned about that - floor mats might be a different story. As an FYI, autoanything.com has a promo code "FINAL15" for 15% off of $150+ orders through 12/20, which took about $24 off my order with free shipping. Here's the link for Ultimat on that site, if anyone is interested. http://www.autoanyth...8A4395A0A0.aspx

#48 OFFLINE   V-Raptor

V-Raptor

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 12-August 12
  • Interests:Cars / Hockey / Watches

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:36 PM

Just ordered an Ultimat from autoanything.com (trunk mat). I got the blue trim with black mat, which I'm thinking should look nice since I have Grabber Blue w/black stripes. Honestly, I doubt I'll be putting hardcore wear and tear on the trunk mat, so I'm not too concerned about that - floor mats might be a different story. As an FYI, autoanything.com has a promo code "FINAL15" for 15% off of $150+ orders through 12/20, which took about $24 off my order with free shipping. Here's the link for Ultimat on that site, if anyone is interested. http://www.autoanyth...8A4395A0A0.aspx

Please post pictures when you get them. I have been thinking of order the same color combo but am not sure how it will look.

#49 OFFLINE   dave 316

dave 316

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 188 posts
  • Joined 28-July 12
  • Interests:golf, shelbys, my kids

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:36 PM

i am up in the air now, do these wear that bad? i was ready to go on a full set, but would like them to last at least as well as stock
Posted Image
2013 SVTPP-RECAROS,ELECTRONICS,GLASS ROOF,COVER,BOB'S O/S,BOB'S BILLET LCA'S,BMR UCA AND MOUNT, JLT CARBON RES DELETE

#50 OFFLINE   mikejaeggi

mikejaeggi

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 294 posts
  • Joined 08-January 09

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:49 AM

anyone have any experience with the mats from the Shelby store?

http://www.shelbysto.../z47-111841.htm
2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible, Race Red, White Stripe, Recaro seats, Electronics Package, Shaker.
Posted Image

#51 OFFLINE   Norton

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 408 posts
  • Joined 09-June 12
  • Region:Mountain

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:10 AM

anyone have any experience with the mats from the Shelby store?

http://www.shelbysto.../z47-111841.htm

Or the ones from American Muscle, which include free S&H, and appear very similar to Shelby's offerings...?

2013 Coupe, Triple Black, SVTPP, SVTTP, Recaros, Electronics Pkg, Shaker Pro, & Cover / 642HP, 621 FT-LBS
#908 of 1464, Built on 16 Oct, Delivered by Whitney's Value Ford in Elma, WA on 9 Nov
Mods: 
MPSS Tires on Base Wheels; Revan Racing Engine Bay Reservoirs; JLT CF Intake; Airaid SynthaMax Filter; Bob's Ultimate Oil Separator; FRPP Strut Tower Brace; Shelby SS Billet Engine Caps; MGW Shifter; SS Brake & Clutch Lines; Ford Racing & AeroForce Interceptor Gauges; Jaeger Bros Stone Guards; VLED 5K CREE Driving Lights; Clutch-Assist Spring Removed; True Forged Heat Extractor; Redline Tuning QuickLIFT Plus; Viper Ultra Tint; LED Map, License Plate, & Trunk Bulbs; Rogue Radar-Mount; Lloyd Mats; Shelby Dash Plaque; CravenSpeed Stubby Antenna; JLT Painted Radiator Cover; Amsoil Lubricants;  Adam's Detailing Supplies

FSS_0730_zps9907ee55.jpg

Originally ordered from Phil Long Ford Chapel Hills (CO) on 18 Jun, my order dropped from "#1 of 3" to "#3 of 2" on 19 Sep
Moral of the story: Do NOT shop Phil Long Ford Chapel Hills in Colo Spgs, CO

#52 OFFLINE   svt13

svt13

Team Shelby Member

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 2,687 posts
  • Joined 24-April 12

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:07 AM

Pretty sure all floor mats americanmuscle and shelby sells are lloyd mats. I say this because they all have the same emblems that lloyd offers if you piece together a set on carid for example.

http://www.shelbysto...duct-p/z4-1.htm I know these premium mats are not made by lloyd.

Also gary disney sells a set of mats that are big like the lloyd mats but are not made by lloyd. They also do not cover up the dead pedal like lloyd mats. You have to google designerautoaccesories for his website.

I think the premium mats are made by the same company who makes the super snake mats so probably it would be nice if some super snake owners posted in the thread about how their mats are holding up. I'm leaning towards more to Gary's mats.

Edited by svt13, 31 December 2012 - 10:07 AM.

2013 shelby gt500 black w/black stripe SVTPP,Recaros,Electronics Package,Glass roof,car cover.

Mods:
35% window tint

nav-tv rear view camera
Red line hood struts
Front splitter curb alert system
Super snake carbon fiber splitter
APR Performance carbon fiber mirror assembly
JLT CF resonator delete w/blue airaid Filter
Shelby transmission cooler scoope
BMR UCA with Mount, BMR adjustable panhard bar
Bob's billet LCA and bob's oil separator
FRPP springs
HRE p40 w/Michelin Super sport tires

Future mods going on the car soon: Shelby floor and trunk mat, custom made EPCO shifter knob

Mods undecided about:
Boss x brace, MGW shifter, Boss side exhaust, Corsa black diamond axleback, Lithium battery

#53 OFFLINE   palacekeeper

palacekeeper

palacekeeper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 214 posts
  • Joined 07-April 08

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:05 PM

Please post pictures when you get them. I have been thinking of order the same color combo but am not sure how it will look.

Got my mat and it looks great! I'll post pics this weekend...

#54 OFFLINE   V-Raptor

V-Raptor

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 12-August 12
  • Interests:Cars / Hockey / Watches

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:12 PM

Got my mat and it looks great! I'll post pics this weekend...

Cool looking forward.

#55 OFFLINE   bergenfelter

bergenfelter

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 460 posts
  • Joined 07-April 12
Garage View Garage

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:09 PM

The Lloyd's do not wear bad at all - now I only have 2k miles on the car but they still look brand new - I do clean them quite a bit because they are black and show a lot of dirt. I have been very happy with them so far.

It will be interesting to see how vomit cleans up off of them once I get my pulley and Lund tune installed.

B)

#56 OFFLINE   palacekeeper

palacekeeper

palacekeeper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 214 posts
  • Joined 07-April 08

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:08 PM

Cool looking forward.

My apologies - this slipped off my plate while I was on vacation. I took some pics but never posted them. Here are a few pics as to what the trunk mat looks like with the blue edges.

Attached Files

#57 OFFLINE   Imatk

Imatk

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Joined 04-November 08

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:40 PM

The Lloyd's do not wear bad at all - now I only have 2k miles on the car but they still look brand new - I do clean them quite a bit because they are black and show a lot of dirt. I have been very happy with them so far.

It will be interesting to see how vomit cleans up off of them once I get my pulley and Lund tune installed.

B)

That's not my experience with them.

I have a set of Lloyd mats and a set of stock black mats.

The stock black mats look better than the Lloyd mats and they've probably got 20k miles more on them than the Lloyds.

The Lloyds are show mats, and I believe that's all. Good for your car if you don't drive it often, but other than that they wear pretty quickly.

Now my passenger-side Lloyd mat looks perfect, but again... not many people are in the passenger side and the driver's side has your foot in a constant spot where the accelerator is... that spot is what wears.

#58 OFFLINE   verlyn12

verlyn12

Team Shelby New Member

• Northern Plains Region
  • 421 posts
  • Joined 25-December 11
  • Region:Northern Plains
  • Interests:farming and ranching, travelling, grandkids and car shows
Garage View Garage

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:17 PM

Or the ones from American Muscle, which include free S&H, and appear very similar to Shelby's offerings...?

We bought the ones from American Muscle and like them a lot.

#59 OFFLINE   Norton

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 408 posts
  • Joined 09-June 12
  • Region:Mountain

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:38 PM

We bought the ones from American Muscle and like them a lot.

Thank you! I appreciate the feedback. These are on my ever-growing wish list...

2013 Coupe, Triple Black, SVTPP, SVTTP, Recaros, Electronics Pkg, Shaker Pro, & Cover / 642HP, 621 FT-LBS
#908 of 1464, Built on 16 Oct, Delivered by Whitney's Value Ford in Elma, WA on 9 Nov
Mods: 
MPSS Tires on Base Wheels; Revan Racing Engine Bay Reservoirs; JLT CF Intake; Airaid SynthaMax Filter; Bob's Ultimate Oil Separator; FRPP Strut Tower Brace; Shelby SS Billet Engine Caps; MGW Shifter; SS Brake & Clutch Lines; Ford Racing & AeroForce Interceptor Gauges; Jaeger Bros Stone Guards; VLED 5K CREE Driving Lights; Clutch-Assist Spring Removed; True Forged Heat Extractor; Redline Tuning QuickLIFT Plus; Viper Ultra Tint; LED Map, License Plate, & Trunk Bulbs; Rogue Radar-Mount; Lloyd Mats; Shelby Dash Plaque; CravenSpeed Stubby Antenna; JLT Painted Radiator Cover; Amsoil Lubricants;  Adam's Detailing Supplies

FSS_0730_zps9907ee55.jpg

Originally ordered from Phil Long Ford Chapel Hills (CO) on 18 Jun, my order dropped from "#1 of 3" to "#3 of 2" on 19 Sep
Moral of the story: Do NOT shop Phil Long Ford Chapel Hills in Colo Spgs, CO

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: floor mats

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users