#1 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,233 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07
  • Region:Mountain
  • Interests:My wife, my dogs, my cat, cars, and music. NHRA addict.

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:50 AM

http://www.shelbystore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=7S3Z-16612-2.5/8

Jer

Edited by Jer, 24 September 2012 - 01:08 PM.

2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, Painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Deep Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes all around, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, SLP Loudmouths, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, Shelby billet hood pin kit and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Moroso and Shelby tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Shelby Vegas Bash 2011 and 2012 Show Winner.

Lift #15
Technicians: John Orr/Randall LaViolette
2/13/2007 9:26:32 AM: Dash Badge Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:34 AM: Shelby Letters Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:35 AM: Side badges installed both sides

That's when it became OFFICIAL, in my opinion! A Shelby was born!
CUTE COINCIDENCE: The NEXT DAY, I was in Vegas getting married. True story.

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: GT/SC upgrade completed at SAI on July 22, 2011.
UPDATE: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012-May 2014

#2 OFFLINE   mywickedshelby

mywickedshelby

Cogito Ergo Zoom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,777 posts
  • Joined 17-May 07
  • Region:Northeast
  • Interests:Occassionally

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:56 AM

I love this part:

The rarest hood is nicknamed the “Mid Draw” or “Medium Draw” hood. Same as #2, but with a slightly less aggressive (2 and 3/8”) drop at the front vents to allow clearance for Whipple or KB blowers. It is also referred to as a V8 Terlingua Hood”. This was only made for a short time, sporadically, and is not currently being manufactured.

thanks Jer! :salute:

Edited by mywickedshelby, 24 September 2012 - 11:56 AM.

2007 Black SGT. CSM #2502

Masterfully Modified at MacKenzie Mustang Supply in Palm Springs, California

Deep Draw Hood (clears my Whipple without lowering the engine) and Painted Stripes / August 2011

4.6 Aluminator built by L&M Race Engines, Hatboro, PA. February 2012, 700hp!
Shelby Run Europe 2012 Participant! Driven in 36 US States and 11 Countries.........So far!

547869_10202350277620752_547696593_n.jpg

#3 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,233 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:14 PM

I love this part:

The rarest hood is nicknamed the “Mid Draw” or “Medium Draw” hood. Same as #2, but with a slightly less aggressive (2 and 3/8”) drop at the front vents to allow clearance for Whipple or KB blowers. It is also referred to as a V8 Terlingua Hood”. This was only made for a short time, sporadically, and is not currently being manufactured.

thanks Jer! :salute:

I thought you would.

Jer
2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, Painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Deep Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes all around, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, SLP Loudmouths, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, Shelby billet hood pin kit and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Moroso and Shelby tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Lift #15

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012-May 2014

#4 OFFLINE   H0050

H0050

H0050

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 4,864 posts
  • Joined 28-September 07
  • Region:Pacific Coast
  • Interests:Cars, wakeboarding, fishing & family
Garage View Garage

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:33 PM

OK, just ordered the hood, washer knozzles and hood pin set. Thanks Jer

I assumed I did not need the lowering kit with the Paxton. Now to schedule stripe and hood prep.

Only 13 in stock now. At least thats what I am told.

Jer, you da MAN along with those behind the scenes that made this happen!

Edited by H0050, 24 September 2012 - 03:14 PM.

Harald #50

CSM 06H0050: Registered as a Shelby GT-H/SC
Black CS 69 w/ 255/45/18 & 285/40/18 BFG G-Force KDW
Lower Billet Grill
Air Bag Signed by Carroll Shelby, Amy Boylan, Gary Davis, Gary Patterson & Cleo Shelby
40th Anniversary Signature Floor Mats w/ Gold Stripes
Shelby GT Plus & Eradispeed 14" brakes & S/S brake lines
Sequential Tail lights
GTH Billet Fluid Caps
SAI installed polished Paxton SC # 0066 w/ GT 500 fuel pump
GT-H/SC side stripes
Shelby gauges & gauge pod
424RWHP 367 Torque
KR rear end expansion tank
2009 Shelby Bash top 20 winner
2011 Bash In & Out cruise recognition plaque
Painted over the top stripes
Terlingua Deep Draw Hood
2014 Vegas Bash Show & Shine Class Winner

The race is run, the flag unfurled, the champion now will rest.
God speed, Carroll Shelby, we will never forget you.
CARROLL H SHELBY

Jan. 11, 1923 May 10, 2012

http://i414.photobuc...8/06h50/030.jpg
http://i414.photobuc...8/06h50/035.jpg
http://i414.photobuc...8/06h50/037.jpg

#5 OFFLINE   mywickedshelby

mywickedshelby

Cogito Ergo Zoom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,777 posts
  • Joined 17-May 07
  • Interests:Occassionally

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:36 PM

I thought you would.

Jer

:yup:

:yahoo:

2007 Black SGT. CSM #2502

Masterfully Modified at MacKenzie Mustang Supply in Palm Springs, California

Deep Draw Hood (clears my Whipple without lowering the engine) and Painted Stripes / August 2011

4.6 Aluminator built by L&M Race Engines, Hatboro, PA. February 2012, 700hp!
Shelby Run Europe 2012 Participant! Driven in 36 US States and 11 Countries.........So far!

547869_10202350277620752_547696593_n.jpg

#6 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,233 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:38 PM

OK, just ordered the hood, washer knozzles and hood pin set. Thanks Jer

I assumed I did not need the lowering kit with the Paxton. Now to schedule stripe and hood prep.

Only 13 in stock now. At leats what I m told.

Jer, you da MAN along with those behind the scenes that made this happen!

Thanks!
The Paxton does NOT need the lowering mounts, correct.

Jer

Lift #15

#7 OFFLINE   2nd2none

2nd2none

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 578 posts
  • Joined 06-July 09

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:41 PM

Nice. And starting out with $800 off normal price!
Posted Image
2010 Black on Black

#8 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,233 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:49 PM

Nice. And starting out with $800 off normal price!

These need a LOT of prep - I wanted to make it worth it, since (most) people waited so patiently.

Jer

Lift #15

#9 OFFLINE   SGT/SC2873

SGT/SC2873

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,160 posts
  • Joined 01-November 07

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:49 PM

I was so excited to see this until I read the part about the "whipple" :banghead:
'07 Shelby GT/SC
CSM 2873 AKA "White Lightning"
Performance White/Lemans Silver Stripes
Polished Whipple 550, SPEC II Clutch, 3.73 Gears, KR Mufflers. SC Upgrade Quantum Performance July 2009
RWHP 480 SAE, RWTQ 437.18
KICKER Shelby Premium Sound System
Posted Image

#10 OFFLINE   EL SHELBY

EL SHELBY

EL SHELBY

• Southern Plains Region
  • 3,229 posts
  • Joined 15-March 09
  • Region:Southern Plains

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:02 PM

Hey Jer, any way you could hide one of these at this price until after the New Year? Thats a killer deal!
08SGT0343 Fueled with CS branded pixie dust ground from the asphault of the Mausaon Straight and defeated Ferrari's.
Posted Image

#11 OFFLINE   Doug_GT350

Doug_GT350

It's fun being a pig!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,056 posts
  • Joined 06-May 09
  • Interests:my grandchildren!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:11 PM

• The “Deep Draw” or “Terlingua” hood. A true “deep” hood (2 and 5/8” drop at the front vents) with functional front vents. This hood clears stock N/A or Paxton-supercharged setups. It is also referred to as a “V6 Terlingua Hood”.
  • The rarest hood is nicknamed the “Mid Draw” or “Medium Draw” hood. Same as #2, but with a slightly less aggressive (2 and 3/8”) drop at the front vents to allow clearance for Whipple or KB blowers.
so the difference is a quarter of an inch?!? I'm guessing the engine drop kit only lowers the engine a quarter of an inch to clear the blower and it will most likely not work with the Whipple 10 Rib set up since the blower snout is even longer.... I'm just throwing this out there Jer that's all.

HDR4_aug22.jpg
Sorry officer, I thought you wanted to race!

2007 SGT CSM07SGT1316 Purchased 5/12/07 Black, 5 speed
Blue Oval Sequential Taillights, Lower Grille, Faux Snake Gas Cap, Shorty Antenna,
1st GT/SC conversion by Tasca since Shelby released the Model!!!
550 Whipple, Baer drilled and slotted rotors, Hawk pads, Gauge Pod,
McLoed twin disc clutch and Aluminum Flywheel, Shelby billet license frame,
Whipple 10 Rib belt system, Lethal Ind. Poly motor mounts, Shelby snake center caps,
quarter window black outs, Shelby billet engine cap set, Shelby brake duct bezels and
PIAA lights.
No, I have not dynoed it.

#12 OFFLINE   svt13

svt13

Team Shelby Member

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 2,687 posts
  • Joined 24-April 12

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:11 PM

Now bring back the alcoas Jer and you'll become a God from a man lol
2013 shelby gt500 black w/black stripe SVTPP,Recaros,Electronics Package,Glass roof,car cover.

Mods:
35% window tint

nav-tv rear view camera
Red line hood struts
Front splitter curb alert system
Super snake carbon fiber splitter
APR Performance carbon fiber mirror assembly
JLT CF resonator delete w/blue airaid Filter
Shelby transmission cooler scoope
BMR UCA with Mount, BMR adjustable panhard bar
Bob's billet LCA and bob's oil separator
FRPP springs
HRE p40 w/Michelin Super sport tires

Future mods going on the car soon: Shelby floor and trunk mat, custom made EPCO shifter knob

Mods undecided about:
Boss x brace, MGW shifter, Boss side exhaust, Corsa black diamond axleback, Lithium battery

#13 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,233 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:20 PM

• The “Deep Draw” or “Terlingua” hood. A true “deep” hood (2 and 5/8” drop at the front vents) with functional front vents. This hood clears stock N/A or Paxton-supercharged setups. It is also referred to as a “V6 Terlingua Hood”.
  • The rarest hood is nicknamed the “Mid Draw” or “Medium Draw” hood. Same as #2, but with a slightly less aggressive (2 and 3/8”) drop at the front vents to allow clearance for Whipple or KB blowers.
so the difference is a quarter of an inch?!? I'm guessing the engine drop kit only lowers the engine a quarter of an inch to clear the blower and it will most likely not work with the Whipple 10 Rib set up since the blower snout is even longer.... I'm just throwing this out there Jer that's all.

Hi, Doug!

The lowering mounts drop the engine a HALF inch.
I was careful to work with the Production guys on this, and see a finished car for myself before offering this package, that's been a lot of the delay.

Good question, I take no offense to friendly tech discussion!

Jer

Lift #15

#14 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,233 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:22 PM

I was so excited to see this until I read the part about the "whipple" :banghead:

I purposely priced it so that NO ONE would care about the motor mount expense.

Jer

Lift #15

#15 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,233 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:35 PM

Hey Jer, any way you could hide one of these at this price until after the New Year? Thats a killer deal!

HAHAHAHA...

Jer

Lift #15

#16 OFFLINE   dh777

dh777

08SGT0994

• Southern Plains Region
  • 1,322 posts
  • Joined 01-August 07
  • Interests:.

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:23 PM

Don't forget - with the engine lowered the V6 strut brace will fit over the Whipple and under this hood (at least mine did). The V8 brace will fit with modification
DeWayne

Posted Image
3 Blue Mustangs
1965 coupe - Caspian Blue 289 automatic coupe
2008 SGT/SC Vista Blue - 08SGT0994 - SAI SGT/SC package with HO polished Whipple, 3.73 and Kicker system. 507 RWHP and 497 Torque
2009 Terlingua - Vista Blue - 09TRT0402 - Possibly the first factory glass roof Shelby. The only Vista Blue, the only glass top and the first performance automatic Terlingua - Quantum built performance package - - 3.73, Kicker system and interior upgrade. Many other upgrades and mods.
THE BAD HARE

#17 OFFLINE   ShelbyGT/SC

ShelbyGT/SC

Adam O'Dwyer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,280 posts
  • Joined 11-March 07
  • Interests:My kids AJ (Adam Jr) and Ava

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:30 PM

Thanks Jer and Shelby et al. And thanks Jer for posting on FB as I only noticed it there since I am not on here as much anymore.

I just ordered the hood, kit and other items too. Now I have all winter to prep it for painting, stripes and installation. I just hope the kids don't mind it being on the dining room table all winter. Guess they will have to use TV trays. LOL

Tasca Shelby GT/TR
TR (Tasca Racing)

FaceBook: AdamODwyer
Pictures: Photobucket, Picasa
Latest Dyno: 522 RWHP / 620 Engine HP
Shelby Song: Good Lord Mr. Shelby (song) (video)

IMG_2460_zps85fd6f5f.jpg

#18 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,233 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:51 PM

You're welcome, Adam!
Great to have you back here! LOL....

Jer

Lift #15

#19 OFFLINE   Blown Away

Blown Away

Team Shelby Member

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 1,238 posts
  • Joined 02-February 09

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:11 PM

I was going to order over the phone tomorrow but didn't want to take a chance and miss out again, so.....

I ordered it online. :yahoo:

One thing I didn't see was the emission sticker Jer.

Thanks again for taking the time with the Production department and going over everything to make sure it will fit!!!!

Dan

Edited by Blown Away, 24 September 2012 - 07:12 PM.

2007 Shelby GT #4257 -- White -- Automatic -- IUP -- Navigation System -- Ordered w/CS6 Hood, Lower Grille & Lights

Installed by Mackenzie's Mustang Supply
Whipple Polished HO Supercharger
1/2" Drop Lethal Performance Lowering Engine Mounts
Custom Blue Powder Coated Valve Covers
Shelby Gauge Pod and Gauges
Steeda Extreme Duty Billet Lower Control Arms
Adjustable Upper Control Arm
Maximum Motorsports Adjustable Panhard Bar
Painted Rear Axle - Member of the "clean butt club"
'08 window felt

Jon Lund Tune

"Shelby GT" Floor Mats, CDC Sequential Turn Signals, Shelby Billet Hood Pins, Signed Airbag Cover, Shelby Map Light Accent, Shelby GT Billet Engine Caps, Shelby Extreme Plus Front Brakes
Tinted Windows, Shorty Antennae, Clear Front Turn Signals, Ford Blue Painted Brake Calipers, Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines,
Trunk Lid Liner, Billet Strut Caps, Billet Door Locks, Billet Coat Hook, Billet Cup Holder Trim, Billet Emergency Brake Handle, Third Brake light Trim ,
Quarter Light Trim, Tail Light Trim, Steeda 2 piece Billet Idler Pullies, FordFan1's Racing Tow Hook, GT500KR Axle Reservoir, RedLine Elite "Shelby" Hood Struts, Deep Draw Hood, Painted Stripes

SEMA 2010 Sponsored Items
TSW Cadwell Wheels, 20X8.5 Front, 20X10 Rear - BFG 20" KDW Tires 265/35 20 Front, 285/30 20 Rear - Katzkin "Black Widow" Interior - Moroso Aluminum Tanks - JBA Axle Back Exhaust w/4" Tips - JLT Performance Carbon Fiber Whipple Intake Tube - Maximum Motorsports Camber/Caster Plates - Tokico D-Spec Struts/Shocks - Lethal Performance Aluminum Whipple Intercooler Tank - Classic Design Concepts Dead Pedal - Drake Muscle Cars Under hood Fender & Hood Hardware - SilverHorse Racing Louvered 1/4 Windows BP Art & Design Car Show Stand - B&M Transmission Cooler

DSC06402.jpg

100_1087.jpg

#20 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,233 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:11 PM

I was going to order over the phone tomorrow but didn't want to take a chance and miss out again, so.....

I ordered it online. :yahoo:

One thing I didn't see was the emission sticker Jer.

Thanks again for taking the time with the Production department and going over everything to make sure it will fit!!!!

Dan

Dan, I got a sticker with YOUR NAME on it.

Jer

Lift #15

#21 OFFLINE   WildAzCat

WildAzCat

F r a n k

• Mountain Region
  • 1,581 posts
  • Joined 05-September 08

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:16 PM

WOO HOO it's finally here. Jer, It will clear the strut tower brace, right? If so I'm ordering tonight.
Posted Image

#22 OFFLINE   SGT/SC2873

SGT/SC2873

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,160 posts
  • Joined 01-November 07

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:49 AM

Hi, Doug!

The lowering mounts drop the engine a HALF inch.
I was careful to work with the Production guys on this, and see a finished car for myself before offering this package, that's been a lot of the delay.

Good question, I take no offense to friendly tech discussion!

Jer

Jer,

does this mean w/ the lowering kit and the hood it will work w/ the whipple? Craig
'07 Shelby GT/SC
CSM 2873 AKA "White Lightning"
Performance White/Lemans Silver Stripes
Polished Whipple 550, SPEC II Clutch, 3.73 Gears, KR Mufflers. SC Upgrade Quantum Performance July 2009
RWHP 480 SAE, RWTQ 437.18
KICKER Shelby Premium Sound System
Posted Image

#23 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,233 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:50 AM

Jer,

does this mean w/ the lowering kit and the hood it will work w/ the whipple? Craig

Yes.

Jer

Lift #15

#24 OFFLINE   Blown Away

Blown Away

Team Shelby Member

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 1,238 posts
  • Joined 02-February 09

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:41 AM

Dan, I got a sticker with YOUR NAME on it.

Jer

LOL... Too cool Jer!!

2007 Shelby GT #4257 -- White -- Automatic -- IUP -- Navigation System -- Ordered w/CS6 Hood, Lower Grille & Lights

Installed by Mackenzie's Mustang Supply
Whipple Polished HO Supercharger
1/2" Drop Lethal Performance Lowering Engine Mounts
Custom Blue Powder Coated Valve Covers
Shelby Gauge Pod and Gauges
Steeda Extreme Duty Billet Lower Control Arms
Adjustable Upper Control Arm
Maximum Motorsports Adjustable Panhard Bar
Painted Rear Axle - Member of the "clean butt club"
'08 window felt

Jon Lund Tune

"Shelby GT" Floor Mats, CDC Sequential Turn Signals, Shelby Billet Hood Pins, Signed Airbag Cover, Shelby Map Light Accent, Shelby GT Billet Engine Caps, Shelby Extreme Plus Front Brakes
Tinted Windows, Shorty Antennae, Clear Front Turn Signals, Ford Blue Painted Brake Calipers, Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines,
Trunk Lid Liner, Billet Strut Caps, Billet Door Locks, Billet Coat Hook, Billet Cup Holder Trim, Billet Emergency Brake Handle, Third Brake light Trim ,
Quarter Light Trim, Tail Light Trim, Steeda 2 piece Billet Idler Pullies, FordFan1's Racing Tow Hook, GT500KR Axle Reservoir, RedLine Elite "Shelby" Hood Struts, Deep Draw Hood, Painted Stripes

SEMA 2010 Sponsored Items
TSW Cadwell Wheels, 20X8.5 Front, 20X10 Rear - BFG 20" KDW Tires 265/35 20 Front, 285/30 20 Rear - Katzkin "Black Widow" Interior - Moroso Aluminum Tanks - JBA Axle Back Exhaust w/4" Tips - JLT Performance Carbon Fiber Whipple Intake Tube - Maximum Motorsports Camber/Caster Plates - Tokico D-Spec Struts/Shocks - Lethal Performance Aluminum Whipple Intercooler Tank - Classic Design Concepts Dead Pedal - Drake Muscle Cars Under hood Fender & Hood Hardware - SilverHorse Racing Louvered 1/4 Windows BP Art & Design Car Show Stand - B&M Transmission Cooler

DSC06402.jpg

100_1087.jpg

#25 OFFLINE   H0050

H0050

H0050

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 4,864 posts
  • Joined 28-September 07
  • Interests:Cars, wakeboarding, fishing & family
Garage View Garage

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:44 AM

WOO HOO it's finally here. Jer, It will clear the strut tower brace, right? If so I'm ordering tonight.

I am under the assumtion it does since the V6 brace is taller. Jer, can you confirm.
Harald #50

CSM 06H0050: Registered as a Shelby GT-H/SC
Black CS 69 w/ 255/45/18 & 285/40/18 BFG G-Force KDW
Lower Billet Grill
Air Bag Signed by Carroll Shelby, Amy Boylan, Gary Davis, Gary Patterson & Cleo Shelby
40th Anniversary Signature Floor Mats w/ Gold Stripes
Shelby GT Plus & Eradispeed 14" brakes & S/S brake lines
Sequential Tail lights
GTH Billet Fluid Caps
SAI installed polished Paxton SC # 0066 w/ GT 500 fuel pump
GT-H/SC side stripes
Shelby gauges & gauge pod
424RWHP 367 Torque
KR rear end expansion tank
2009 Shelby Bash top 20 winner
2011 Bash In & Out cruise recognition plaque
Painted over the top stripes
Terlingua Deep Draw Hood
2014 Vegas Bash Show & Shine Class Winner

The race is run, the flag unfurled, the champion now will rest.
God speed, Carroll Shelby, we will never forget you.
CARROLL H SHELBY

Jan. 11, 1923 May 10, 2012

http://i414.photobuc...8/06h50/030.jpg
http://i414.photobuc...8/06h50/035.jpg
http://i414.photobuc...8/06h50/037.jpg

#26 OFFLINE   tesgt350

tesgt350

Team Shelby Enthusiast

• South Atlantic Region
  • 11,911 posts
  • Joined 01-November 07
  • Region:South Atlantic
  • Interests:CARS. I have owned well over 200 Cars since 1979 with most being Mustangs. I recently sold the 2011 Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 "SMI Sportster" Prototype as well as the "CS-89 TRIBUTE" HAULER Prototype based on my 2010 Ford Ranger. From January 1, 1999 to December 31, 2004 I was contracted with Carroll Shelby to produce the limited "TRIBUTE EDITION SHELBY" Mustangs using 1994 to 2005 Mustangs. www.davidThawkins.com

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:31 PM

When you say "LOTS of Prep Work" What exactly do you mean? A Lot of Sanding? A Lot of Bondo Work?

#27 OFFLINE   JeffIsHereToo

JeffIsHereToo

Jeff

• 8,034 posts
  • Joined 01-November 07

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:34 PM

Great to see these back!

A MUST BUY for any SGT owner!
2013 Boss 302 (Grabber Blue) #2
2007 Shelby GT (White) #2621
2005 Mustang GT (Mineral Gray)
1989 Mustang GT (White)
1984 Mustang GT (Red)
1979 Mustang Cobra (Jade Green

Team Shelby State Director for AR

#28 OFFLINE   WildAzCat

WildAzCat

F r a n k

• Mountain Region
  • 1,581 posts
  • Joined 05-September 08

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:41 PM

I am under the assumtion it does since the V6 brace is taller. Jer, can you confirm.

Once confirmed then I'm good to go on the hood.
Posted Image

#29 OFFLINE   DevonShelbyGT

DevonShelbyGT

Team Shelby New Member

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 05-September 12
  • Interests:going fast

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:32 PM

Just ordered mine with the 1/2' lowering mounts and i cant wait! i think i feel tears of joy coming on!
2007 Shelby GT #07SGT5018 Kenne Bell 2.6L Built 3v 600rwhp 91*oct 14psi
Posted Image

#30 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,233 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:24 PM

I'm sorry, what's your engine configuration?

Thanks!

Jer

Lift #15

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users