Edited by roger-SAI, 25 September 2012 - 07:18 PM.
David Yurman Shelby 1000 watch released.
Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:08 PM
"If you don't go do what you wanna do, you're just bullshitting yourself." Carroll Shelby
2012 Shelby GT 500 Grabber Blue
2013 Ford Focus ST Black
Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:44 AM
Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:02 PM
1987 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
2004 Mustang Mach 1
Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:08 AM
Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:54 AM
Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:12 PM
SAI needs to make some cool watches, for a moderate price, I think they would be popular
Workin' on it.
Shelby Vegas Bash 2011, 2012, and 2015 Show Winner.
Technicians: John Orr/Randall LaViolette
2/13/2007 9:26:32 AM: Dash Badge Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:34 AM: Shelby Letters Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:35 AM: Side badges installed both sides
That's when it became OFFICIAL, in my opinion! A Shelby was born!
CUTE COINCIDENCE: The NEXT DAY, I was in Vegas getting married. True story.
UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: GT/SC upgrade completed at SAI on July 22, 2011.
UPDATE: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012-May 2014.
Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:04 PM
12 GT500 Blk Stripe DeleteBorla Cat back, JLT carbon fiber intake and splash guards, 3M Clear Bra, Kenny Brown Matrix Brace, KB custom coil overs and rear suspension set up, AFCO Pro H/E, MGW Shifter, Shelby Oil Separator
Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:05 PM
[The car phone in the Porsche rings] Benjy Taylor: Hello? No, Rick is not here. Who am I? The guy stealing Rick's car...
NO MANS LAND (1987)
SHELBY GT-H CSM06H281
- Whipple 550 - 9 psi
- JLT Carbon fiber intake tube
- LED sequential turn signals
- 40th anniversary floor and trunk mats
- GT-H billet engine caps
- CS supercharged faux gas cap cover
- Lower Billet Grill
- Air Bag / Sun Visor signed by Carroll Shelby
- Shelby gauges & gauge pod
- Shelby Terlingua Deep Draw Hood
- Shelby brushed fuse Box Cover
- Shelby brake Fluid Reservoir Cover
- Shelby brushed rear facing battery cover
- Shelby extreme duty reservoir tanks
- Fore innovations fuel rails
- Ford Racing 65mm polished throttle body
- 50th Anniversary pit stripes on fender
- TCI streetfighter ratchet shifter
- Ford Racing brake upgrade kit
- 20" CS56 wheels with Nitto Invo's 255/35/20 and 295/35/20
- Bob's auto sports oil separator
Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:45 PM
Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:02 PM
I've had one of their stainless diver automatics for about six years and it is still perfect and looks like a Rolex Submariner.
I think the cost was around $600.00 USD.
I also have a Marathon swiss automatic which was around $800.00 and rated one of the top 10 toughest watches on the planet...
Marathon supplies the Canadian and USA military, police, firefighters etc and it is classed a sar (search and rescue) status with tritium viles on the hands.
Either one would be excellent quality for the money
Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:57 AM
Edited by GOTSVT?, 26 November 2012 - 08:58 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users