Speedworld Funday Sunday X2 October 7th BE THERE!!
Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:51 AM
October 7th BE THERE!! Track opens at 10 AM for time trials.
Special MFMC 4 Ford’s Championships start at Noon.
• Sign up at the track and win 2 bracket style races to be a MFMC 4 Ford’s Champ.
• For those of you not familiar with bracket racing, you first make a pass down the track and find out how quick your car/truck runs. Then you pick an elapsed time (dial-in) that you promise not to go quicker than.
• The Speedworld computer handicaps the start based on the times both drivers say they will not go quicker than and then it’s up to the drivers to “cut a good light” on the christmas tree and run closer to the time they promised to no go faster than.
• The timing system computes who did the better job and is the winner.
• Winners come back for one more race and the winners of the second race are “MFMC 4 Ford’s Champs and receive special awards for being the champ.
• Typically a Funday Sunday has time for 4 to 6 passes at the track per driver. It all depends on the weather, the number of cars that show up to run and how much downtime might happen on the track. We only need two passes to run our program along with at least one time trial before we start.
• It only costs $10.00 watch and just $5.00 more to enter yourcar in the MFMC race or just run you car in time trials.
• Additional MFMC certificate awards for the MFMC members with the quickest car and the fastest cars. Four cylinder, six cylinder and eight cylinder.
• No more cars are allowed in the staging lanes at 4 PM and the cars in the lanes are allowed to make their last passes. Speedworld is located 10 minutes East of the 417 on Hwy. 50. http://speedworlddragway.com/
• Help us put the Ford in Funday Sunday. BE THERE!!
Don't forget that to run your car you need long pants, seat belt, general safety items like all the lug nuts actually tight and not missing, battery hold down, etc. If you run faster than 14 seconds in the quarter mile you will need a helmet too. NHRA safety regulations are followed with logic. I will bring along my extra (read that old) helmet for those on the edge of the 13-14 second ET zone.
Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:32 AM
Happening this weekend.
Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:52 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users