#1 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,200 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07
  • Region:Mountain
  • Interests:My wife, my dogs, my cat, cars, and music. NHRA addict.

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:38 PM

A lot of folks missed the fine print, or got confused.

We don't need all of your money now. We don't WANT all of your money now.
We only request a $500 "good faith" deposit, for up to six wheels. That way, folks can buy (for example) 2 fronts, 2 rears, and a spare for each.
Lots of people gave us WAY too much money (this happened a lot with customers who ordered online, and was much more prevalent in our Canadian brothers and sisters, for some reason).

You MAY get an email that your dollar amount has changed, it'll be less money than you remember committing to. YOUR ORDER HAS NOT. I just don't want to take $3000 from anyone who thinks they NEED to do that to secure 6 wheels. You don't.

Any questions, please call us. 702-405-3500.

Thanks, and congratulations to the lucky new owners for their astounding support of an iconic product celebrating FIFTY YEARS of Shelby American.

Jer
2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, Painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Deep Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes all around, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, SLP Loudmouths, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, Shelby billet hood pin kit and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Moroso and Shelby tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Shelby Vegas Bash 2011 and 2012 Show Winner.

Lift #15
Technicians: John Orr/Randall LaViolette
2/13/2007 9:26:32 AM: Dash Badge Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:34 AM: Shelby Letters Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:35 AM: Side badges installed both sides

That's when it became OFFICIAL, in my opinion! A Shelby was born!
CUTE COINCIDENCE: The NEXT DAY, I was in Vegas getting married. True story.

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: GT/SC upgrade completed at SAI on July 22, 2011.
UPDATE: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012-May 2014

#2 OFFLINE   watson2

watson2

Team Shelby New Member

• Great Lakes Region
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 14-February 12
  • Region:Great Lakes

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:09 AM

When is the ship date on the rims

#3 OFFLINE   trevor08gt

trevor08gt

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts
  • Joined 29-September 12
  • Region:Other
  • Interests:Mustangs!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:17 AM

Hey Jer I was wondering the same thing. Do you have an estimated date on when we will be contacted for the rest of the payment? I just kinda want a heads up so I can make sure I have the money together in time lol. I'm only 19 so I'm not rich like a lot of guys on here!

2011 GT/CS

GT/CS

#4 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,200 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:02 PM

They will be shipped in the order they were purchased, so there will be many ship dates.
I would recommend anyone who ordered early be ready soon. Our ETA to the last customers will be complete before the end of December...

Jer
2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, Painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Deep Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes all around, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, SLP Loudmouths, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, Shelby billet hood pin kit and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Moroso and Shelby tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Lift #15

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012-May 2014

#5 OFFLINE   andrewnagle1964

andrewnagle1964

Team Shelby Member

• South Atlantic Region
  • 1,415 posts
  • Joined 21-February 08
  • Region:South Atlantic

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:08 PM

Hey Jer I was wondering the same thing. Do you have an estimated date on when we will be contacted for the rest of the payment? I just kinda want a heads up so I can make sure I have the money together in time lol. I'm only 19 so I'm not rich like a lot of guys on here!

Even for us rich guys putting $2,500 together without the wife finding out takes time and talent !

Andrew
The Black 07SGT4986 (RIP April14, 2010) to the White 07SGT4623......thanks for the grace of God no one died.

#6 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,200 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:26 PM

Even for us rich guys putting $2,500 together without the wife finding out takes time and talent !

Andrew

:hysterical:

Jer

Lift #15

#7 OFFLINE   HPT BANDIT

HPT BANDIT

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Joined 27-September 11

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:29 PM

I was surprised to get a call about my wheels today. Christmas is coming early this year : )

#8 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,200 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:37 PM

I believe in "underpromising and overdelivering".

:salute:

We're calling customers in a "first come, first served" order - anyone who is not ready to make final payment due to our early delivery is simply moved further back toward December to accomodate. No pressure, we just wanted to exceed expectations.

First person to post pictures of them mounted on their car gets a free T-shirt of their choice from the SPP online store.

Jer

Lift #15

#9 OFFLINE   jerseygator

jerseygator

"Burnout Boy"

• Northeast Region
  • 11,116 posts
  • Joined 13-May 09
  • Region:Northeast
  • Interests:God, Family, Cars, Football...

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:03 PM

:lurk:

2009 GT500 "Stickers"
#1534 of 3004 coupes; #378 of 651 Performance White w/ Vista Blue stripes

Celebrity Pick All Fords Nationals, Carlisle 2010 "Clean & Correct"
Celebrity Pick All Fords Nationals, Carlisle 2012 "Track History"

47,000 miles.... It isn't a FLOWER!

Shelby Alcoa 20" rims w/ Nitto Invo's 255/35ZR front, 295/35ZR rear, Shelby LCA Relocation brackets; Shelby Short Throw Shifter, FRPP Cold-Air intake; FRPP Strut Tower Brace; JDM Engineering Tune; L&M Plenum (port matched blower); KR Exhaust; SPEC Super Twin S-Trim Clutch; AM Sequential taillights; CDC Hood Struts; Shelby Kicker Premium upgrade; Shelby GT500 Door sill; Lloyds GT500 floor mats, Visor and Dash plaque signed by Mr Shelby; Shelby 50th fender stripe... And decals GALORE!

TiltedKilt22014_zps2096ca67.jpg

2004 Jeep Rubicon Jeep wrote the book on 4X4
1931 Model A Pickup Original resotration

#10 OFFLINE   trevor08gt

trevor08gt

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts
  • Joined 29-September 12
  • Region:Other
  • Interests:Mustangs!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:19 AM

I ordered mine the second day around 4pm I wonder when I'll get the call

2011 GT/CS

GT/CS

#11 OFFLINE   watson2

watson2

Team Shelby New Member

• Great Lakes Region
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 14-February 12

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:11 AM

How many sets of these wheels are being made?

#12 OFFLINE   Iceman5000

Iceman5000

Team Shelby New Member

• Great Lakes Region
  • 199 posts
  • Joined 19-March 12

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:19 PM

I ordered at 10:00am first day and just got the call today. Wheels are on the way!

#13 OFFLINE   richard m.switzer

richard m.switzer

Terlingua Racing Team Member

• Mississippi Valley Region
  • 1,902 posts
  • Joined 06-January 08
  • Region:Mississippi Valley

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:50 PM

OK,,, who's selling the wheels already on " The Mustang source.com " web site ,, you don't even have the wheels yet ? ,,and your asking $3500.00 for them on that mustang site ? ,,, you making $1500.00 off them is crazy . this was all about ,for the people who really wanted them ,, not to re-sell them on another mustang site to make money off them . ,,kinda sad I think of you . who ever it is .

Edited by richard m.switzer, 15 November 2012 - 12:51 PM.

000144-R1-02-1A.jpg
000144-R1-14-13A.jpg
000392-R1-07-6A.jpg
000144-R1-19-18A.jpg
Mods are ,,Ford Racing Parts , Shelby Performance Parts ,
ford racing fender decal 001.jpg ,
Picture 011.jpg

41.gif

#14 ONLINE   shelbymotorsports

shelbymotorsports

SAI Registry Supervisor

• 6,768 posts
  • Joined 12-November 07
  • Region:Decline

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:55 PM

OK,,, who's selling the wheels already on " The Mustang source.com " web site ,, you don't even have the wheels yet ? ,,and your asking $3500.00 for them on that mustang site ? ,,, you making $1500.00 off them is crazy . this was all about ,for the people who really wanted them ,, not to re-sell them on another mustang site to make money off them . ,,kinda sad I think of you . who ever it is .

Link ?

Register your Shelby at: Shelby American Registry

Order your SAI Registry Certificate at: Shelby Store

PM's turned OFF. Email me at: StevenT@ShelbyAmerican.com

Posted Image

#15 OFFLINE   richard m.switzer

richard m.switzer

Terlingua Racing Team Member

• Mississippi Valley Region
  • 1,902 posts
  • Joined 06-January 08
  • Region:Mississippi Valley

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:59 PM

Link ?

,, Just go to " The mustang Source.com " and look under parts for sale .
000144-R1-02-1A.jpg
000144-R1-14-13A.jpg
000392-R1-07-6A.jpg
000144-R1-19-18A.jpg
Mods are ,,Ford Racing Parts , Shelby Performance Parts ,
ford racing fender decal 001.jpg ,
Picture 011.jpg

41.gif

#16 OFFLINE   sincitykid

sincitykid

Former Team Shelby Staff Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 296 posts
  • Joined 14-January 10
  • Region:Pacific Coast

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:15 PM

B)

Edited by sincitykid, 15 November 2012 - 01:34 PM.

Tim H Shelby Performance Parts, Team Shelby Group 702.405.3500 | Email Shelby American, Inc. Thank you for supporting Shelby American.

#17 OFFLINE   sheppd01

sheppd01

Team Shelby Member

• South Atlantic Region
  • 582 posts
  • Joined 06-February 12
  • Interests:.

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:29 PM

$3,500 is a deal. Look at this and it is on this site.

http://www.teamshelb...y/#entry1381737

Classy guy.
imagejpg1_zps015bfee6.jpg
Challenger no broken promises

#18 OFFLINE   Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,255 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:16 PM

I believe in "underpromising and overdelivering".
:salute:
We're calling customers in a "first come, first served" order - anyone who is not ready to make final payment due to our early delivery is simply moved further back toward December to accomodate. No pressure, we just wanted to exceed expectations.
Jer

Can you post a picture of the Tiffany Snake center caps.

Here are the caps you posted under the Center Cap post.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

2013 GT500 Coupe - HPW with Black Stripes - SVT PP - SVT TP - Redline Hood Struts - Yeager Bros Front Gravel Guards - Bob's Oil Separator -AirAid Blue Non-Oiled Air Filter - CarboTech 1521 Ceramic Brake Pads - Resonator Eliminator Kit - WeatherTech Floor Mats
Car Ordered 5-27-2012 - Delivered 1-26-2013

#19 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,200 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:27 PM

Can you post a picture of the Tiffany Snake center caps.

Here are the caps you posted under the Center Cap post

I haven't put that together yet. It's actually starting to look like it's not going to happen, but I can't confirm it yet. Sorry for the wait.

Jer

Lift #15

#20 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,200 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:29 PM

I ordered mine the second day around 4pm I wonder when I'll get the call

My guess would be that you won't be called for a few weeks, but that's a very rough guess.

Jer

Lift #15

#21 OFFLINE   andrewnagle1964

andrewnagle1964

Team Shelby Member

• South Atlantic Region
  • 1,415 posts
  • Joined 21-February 08

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:05 PM

So i finally have $2,500 in Benjamins saved and hidden in my gun safe at work.

Let's hope the wheels show up before I head to Vegas in January, cause the crap table might just win out over the wheels.

Andrew
The Black 07SGT4986 (RIP April14, 2010) to the White 07SGT4623......thanks for the grace of God no one died.

#22 OFFLINE   zachman

zachman

Dave

• Southern Plains Region
  • 308 posts
  • Joined 08-April 09
  • Region:Southern Plains
  • Interests:Family and cars

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:13 PM

Got the call this evening for confirmation and payment of wheels. Should be here after Thanksgiving. Merry Christmas to all of us Poor people.

#23 OFFLINE   watson2

watson2

Team Shelby New Member

• Great Lakes Region
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 14-February 12

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:33 PM

How many sets were made, I'm keeping mine!

#24 OFFLINE   twobjshelbys

twobjshelbys

Team Shelby Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,932 posts
  • Joined 31-December 07
Garage View Garage

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:41 PM

Is this cool or what?
Cheers,
Tony

Motto: You can have fun going fast. ... but ... You don't have to go fast to have fun.

Current:
2006 Ford GT Heritage Edition, 650 RWHP, 600 FtLb torque.

Former:
CSX4005LA - Shelby Continuation Series Cobra. The most fun you can legally have, sitting in a chair, in public.
CSM08SGT2228 - Barrett Jackson Special Edition Convertible, 5-speed, Kenne Bell S/C. Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation Gift at Barrett-Jackson 2009 Scottsdale
CSM08SGT2247 - Barrett Jackson Special Edition Convertible, Automatic. Kenne Bell S/C installed. WHOOT!
Simple Mods: Electrochromic mirror with compass/temp/HomeLink, Ford HD Radio with iPod, lower billet grill insert, sequential tail lights.

#25 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,200 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:25 PM

Is this cool or what?

:rockon:

My whole team are really having fun with this project. We have an entire additional warehouse dedicated to the program, and we've got 6 people going through the process:

1. Open every box.
2. Inspect every wheel.
3. Re-pack every wheel with bubble wrap, in the original box, then pack into an ADDITIONAL outer box for shipping protection.
4. Add center caps to orders that chose them.
5. Ship!

My newly-promoted Shipping Manager Bill Cherwin is overseeing the team effort, and they have been processing HUNDREDS of wheels each day. It's impressive to see the operation. Bill worked with Alcoa to streamline their packaging process, adding a layer of cling wrap, then a protective plastic ring around each wheel's rim.

Jer

Left to right in this photo (inspecting the first wheel): Shelby CFO Keith Belair, me, Shipping Manager Bill Cherwin, and phone rep Jonathan Eck (the guy calling every customer to finalize their orders).
Attached File  wheel team.jpg   45.03KB   124 downloads

Lift #15

#26 OFFLINE   Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,255 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

Left to right in this photo (inspecting the first wheel): Shelby CFO Keith Belair, Jer, Shipping Manager Bill Cherwin, and phone rep Jonathan Eck (the guy calling every customer to finalize their orders).

Posted Image

Edited by Snoopy49, 15 November 2012 - 11:01 PM.

2013 GT500 Coupe - HPW with Black Stripes - SVT PP - SVT TP - Redline Hood Struts - Yeager Bros Front Gravel Guards - Bob's Oil Separator -AirAid Blue Non-Oiled Air Filter - CarboTech 1521 Ceramic Brake Pads - Resonator Eliminator Kit - WeatherTech Floor Mats

#27 OFFLINE   DaFreak

DaFreak

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 473 posts
  • Joined 31-July 09
  • Region:Decline

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:36 AM

Left to right in this photo (inspecting the first wheel): Shelby CFO Keith Belair, Jer, Shipping Manager Bill Cherwin, and phone rep Jonathan Eck (the guy calling every customer to finalize their orders).

Posted Image

That looks like a really fun warehouse to hang out in especially after a good night at the table :) Who get's the golf cart??? Talked with Jonathan yesterday, wheels (and caps) are on the way!

Edited by DaFreak, 16 November 2012 - 06:37 AM.

DaFreaK

2010 SHELBY GT500 White/Red Coupe - Electronics Pack/HID's/Cover
Posted Image

#28 OFFLINE   Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,255 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:03 AM

Tousley Ford Parts Depot has the TPMS kit with activation tool for a 2012 GT500 for $140 plus shipping. Part # TPMSKIT. These will fit the Alcoa's and work with the 2013 GT500. These are the plastic sensors that come standard in the 2012 GT500's and are only recommended for 2012 GT500 speeds.

#29 OFFLINE   2010KonaBlueGT

2010KonaBlueGT

There's room at the top. Space is limited...RSVP!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,325 posts
  • Joined 31-October 09
  • Interests:Anything Fast - Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Planes, Women, etc. Building Hi-Po engines. Sailing, Riding Motorcycles (dirt & street), Racing - Motorcycles & Cars, Bowling & Drinking Beer!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:19 AM

Left to right in this photo (inspecting the first wheel): Shelby CFO Keith Belair.....

I just gotta ask....WHY ON EARTH is the C*F*O of the company involved in this (being a CFO myself)???

I sign the checks but the last thing I'm gonna do is my COO's job!

Phill

2010 GT500 Coupe
Kona Blue w/White OTT Stripes and Red Accent Stripes
Electronics Package, HID's & Car Cover

CURRENT MODS: FRPP: Whipple 2.9L Polished Superchager w/Crusher Inlet & Cobra Jet Dual 65mm Throttle Body - Ceramic Coated Shorty Headers - Ford GT Blue Cam Covers - Polished Billet COP & Oil Filler Cap Covers - FR3 Handling Pack w/Tokico Struts/Shocks & Eibach Swaybars - Jounce Bumpers - 8.8" Low Profile Axle Girdle - 3" Front Brake Cooling Ducts - Vacuum/Boost Gauge~ MGW: Short Throw Shifter - White w/Blue Stripes Shifter Knob - Radiator and Intercooler Degas Bottle Caps - Seat Recliner Lever Covers - Parking Brake Handle Cover - Coat Hanger Hooks~ PST: 1-piece Carbon Fiber Driveshaft~ Revan Racing: C&R Radiator and Intercooler~ ROUSH: 3x Intercooler Degas Bottle - Side Splitters - Extreme Off-road Exhaust - Adjustable Trailing Arms (LCA) - Adjustable 3rd Link (UCA) - Adjustable 3rd Link Bracket - AC Vent Pod Vac/Boost Gauge Mount~ SHELBY: SC Aux. Idler Pulley - Oil Dipstick Handle, MC, PS & WS Washer Reservoir Caps - 8-qt. Oil Pan - Tubular K-Member Subframe - Tubular A-arms - CS S1000 Billet Aluminum Transmission Crossmember - Seat Harness Bar - 6S Extreme Rear Brakes - 6S Extreme Front Brakes - GT500KR Front Brake Cooling Duct Bezels - Anti Bump-stear Tie-rod Ends - Race Style Swaybar Links - Adjustable Caster/Camber Plates - Adjustable Panhard Bar - Panhard Bar/Body Brace - GT500KR Rear Axle Reservoir - Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets -18" GT500KR Alcoa Dura-Bright Wheels & Goodyear GT500KR Winged Boot F1 Supercar Tires~ Raptor Shift Light

PURCHASED AND AWAITING INSTALLATION: Shelby/Metco Fuel Rails - Shelby Alcoa Forged 20" Dura-Bright Super Snake Style Wheels - Shelby Billet Aluminum Fuel Door - NMB2 2-Stage WOT Box - Granatelli Motors Tire Fryer Line-lock - ZEX N2O kit - Ford Racing Lighted Sill Plates w/Ford Racing logo.

Soon to be "For Sale": Eradispeed Rear Brake Rotors & Caliper Relocation Brackets

#30 OFFLINE   svt13

svt13

Team Shelby Member

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 2,687 posts
  • Joined 24-April 12
  • Region:Northeast

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:33 AM

I just gotta ask....WHY ON EARTH is the C*F*O of the company involved in this (being a CFO myself)???

I sign the checks but the last thing I'm gonna do is my COO's job!

Phill

Because Phill he loves us just that much lol
2013 shelby gt500 black w/black stripe SVTPP,Recaros,Electronics Package,Glass roof,car cover.

Mods:
35% window tint

nav-tv rear view camera
Red line hood struts
Front splitter curb alert system
Super snake carbon fiber splitter
APR Performance carbon fiber mirror assembly
JLT CF resonator delete w/blue airaid Filter
Shelby transmission cooler scoope
BMR UCA with Mount, BMR adjustable panhard bar
Bob's billet LCA and bob's oil separator
FRPP springs
HRE p40 w/Michelin Super sport tires

Future mods going on the car soon: Shelby floor and trunk mat, custom made EPCO shifter knob

Mods undecided about:
Boss x brace, MGW shifter, Boss side exhaust, Corsa black diamond axleback, Lithium battery

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users