#31 OFFLINE   Imatk

Imatk

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 770 posts
  • Joined 04-November 08

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:41 PM

Tousley Ford Parts Depot has the TPMS kit with activation tool for a 2012 GT500 for $140 plus shipping. Part # TPMSKIT. These will fit the Alcoa's and work with the 2013 GT500. These are the plastic sensors that come standard in the 2012 GT500's and are only recommended for 2012 GT500 speeds.

Tried this but TPMSKIT doesn't come up.

#32 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Admin
  • 5,077 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07
  • Region:Mountain
  • Interests:My wife, my dogs, my cat, cars, and music. NHRA addict.

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:21 PM

I just gotta ask....WHY ON EARTH is the C*F*O of the company involved in this (being a CFO myself)???

I sign the checks but the last thing I'm gonna do is my COO's job!

Phill

Keith worked hard with me to make this deal happen, so we had him in the photo.THAT's why.

Jer
Shelby American
Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts
JerG@ShelbyAmerican.com

2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, Painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Deep Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes all around, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, SLP Loudmouths, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, Shelby billet hood pin kit and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Moroso and Shelby tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Shelby Vegas Bash 2011 and 2012 Show Winner. No longer eligible for judging.

Lift #15
Technicians: John Orr/Randall LaViolette
2/13/2007 9:26:32 AM: Dash Badge Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:34 AM: Shelby Letters Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:35 AM: Side badges installed both sides

That's when it became OFFICIAL, in my opinion! A Shelby was born!
CUTE COINCIDENCE: The NEXT DAY, I was in Vegas getting married. True story.

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: GT/SC upgrade completed at SAI on July 22, 2011.
Biggest UPDATE of ALL: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012.

#33 OFFLINE   BCherwin

BCherwin

Team Shelby Member

• Mountain Region
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 14-October 10
  • Region:Decline

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:50 PM

At SHELBY the whole TEAM gets involved... C.E.O'S , C.F.O'S , VP'S all the way down to what some may call "THE LITTLE GUYS' .. its a FAMILY AFFAIR AND TEAM EFFORT. it doesn't matter if he signs our check because he is part of the TEAM that made it happen !!
Bill C
Shelby Performance Parts Shipping
702.405.3500 | Email
Shelby American, Inc.

Thank you for supporting Shelby American.

#34 OFFLINE   Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,237 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
  • Region:Pacific Coast

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:30 PM

Tried this but TPMSKIT doesn't come up.

You have to call the order in, 800-328-9552, the part number is for in house use only. Ask for Steve.

2013 GT500 Coupe - HPW with Black Stripes - SVT PP - SVT TP - Redline Hood Struts - Yeager Bros Front Gravel Guards - Bob's Oil Separator -AirAid Blue Non-Oiled Air Filter - CarboTech 1521 Ceramic Brake Pads - Resonator Eliminator Kit - WeatherTech Floor Mats
Car Ordered 5-27-2012 - Delivered 1-26-2013

#35 OFFLINE   watson2

watson2

Team Shelby New Member

• Great Lakes Region
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 14-February 12
  • Region:Great Lakes

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:53 PM

Would like to see a GT500 center cap made for these new wheels.

#36 OFFLINE   frank bullitt

frank bullitt

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 279 posts
  • Joined 28-February 09
  • Region:Canada
  • Interests:Hockey, Health, Mustangs

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:16 PM

Keith worked hard with me to make this deal happen, so we had him in the photo.THAT's why.

Jer

Well fellows, you should all take a bow for making the impossible, possible.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

It's also more than impressive going the extra mile with respect to quality control - inspecting every wheel as well as the extra boxing. Which other company does that?

Looking forward to having a set of Forged Shelby Alcoas.

Edited by frank bullitt, 16 November 2012 - 05:18 PM.

Frank Bullitt

09KR0096 Finished in Torch Red - Shaker 1000, Shelby Registry Vehicle Authenticity Certificate, Signed Airbag Cover with Picture of Signing, Sequential Tail Lights, Shelby GT500KR Script Floor Mats, Shelby GT500KR Sill Plates, Shelby GT500KR Fuse Box Cover, Shelby GT500KR Master Cylinder Cap, Shelby GT500KR Shift Knob - Red w/ Silver Stripes, Shelby GT500KR Alcoa Center Caps, 50th Anniversary 20' Alcoa Wheels / 275 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires.

Carroll.pngShelbyBuild2_zps670805ab.png

fallkr_zps4ca49419.jpg

#37 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Admin
  • 5,077 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

Well fellows, you should all take a bow for making the impossible, possible.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

It's also more than impressive going the extra mile with respect to quality control - inspecting every wheel as well as the extra boxing.

Looking forward to having a set of Forged Shelby Alcoas.

Thanks!

The extra boxing is neccessary to ensure everyone gets their wheels undamaged. We insure the outgoing shipments, of course, but a refund for a shipping damage claim isn't going to help anyone when the wheels are so hard to replace. So we made the decision.

Jer
Shelby American
JerG@ShelbyAmerican.com

2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, Painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Deep Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes all around, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, SLP Loudmouths, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, Shelby billet hood pin kit and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Moroso and Shelby tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Lift #15

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
Biggest UPDATE of ALL: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012.

#38 OFFLINE   Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,237 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:33 PM

Jer,
Is it cheaper to ship the wheels too a business rather than a residential address? CA address.

2013 GT500 Coupe - HPW with Black Stripes - SVT PP - SVT TP - Redline Hood Struts - Yeager Bros Front Gravel Guards - Bob's Oil Separator -AirAid Blue Non-Oiled Air Filter - CarboTech 1521 Ceramic Brake Pads - Resonator Eliminator Kit - WeatherTech Floor Mats

#39 OFFLINE   andrewnagle1964

andrewnagle1964

Team Shelby Member

• South Atlantic Region
  • 1,365 posts
  • Joined 21-February 08
  • Region:South Atlantic

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

If they are coming UPS than the answer is yes. It is "slightly" cheaper, if memory serves like $5 a package to a business over residential.

Andrew
The Black 07SGT4986 (RIP April14, 2010) to the White 07SGT4623......thanks for the grace of God no one died.

#40 OFFLINE   carnut12

carnut12

Team Shelby Member

• Northeast Region
  • 2,251 posts
  • Joined 17-February 07
  • Region:Northeast
  • Interests:Family, Cars, Golf

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:03 AM

$3,500 is a deal. Look at this and it is on this site.

http://www.teamshelb...y/#entry1381737

Classy guy.

Absolutely ridiculous, did not even try to hide it by just putting them on e-bay

Unreal
07 Shelby GT # 5696 White, Charcoal Interior and Dash, 5-Speed, IUP, Anti-theft, Wheel Locks, Sirius, Shaker 1000, Heated Seats, Shelby Signature Mats, Shelby License Plate Holder, Lower Billet Grill, Silverhorse Cup Holder, Shifter Bezel, Climate Knobs, E-brake Handle, door handles, Mirror Control Knob, lock pockets and pins, and Window Switch Plates, Clear Turn Signals, Shelby Kicker Speaker System, Shorty Antenna, Shelby Engine Caps, Shelby CS69 20" Staggered Wheels, Updated Hood Pins, Shelby Headrest Covers & Armrest Cover, Sequential Tail Lights
Back from Tasca on 03-25-09-550HP Whipple, Brake Upgrade, Shelby Gauges, Blue Ford Racing Valve Covers, Dynotech 1 Piece Driveshaft- 495 RWHP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FR500S Exhaust and Whipple 10 Rib Belt Drive
Posted ImagePosted Image

#41 OFFLINE   Jody

Jody

Where is Summer?

• Great Lakes Region
  • 283 posts
  • Joined 02-July 08
  • Region:Great Lakes

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:10 PM

At SHELBY the whole TEAM gets involved... C.E.O'S , C.F.O'S , VP'S all the way down to what some may call "THE LITTLE GUYS' .. its a FAMILY AFFAIR AND TEAM EFFORT. it doesn't matter if he signs our check because he is part of the TEAM that made it happen !!

I wish it was like that where I work, you folks are very lucky.
Posted ImagePosted Image
40th Anniversary King of the Road
Vista Blue
08KR0911
Shelby Extreme-Plus Brake System Front and Rear
Shelby Guage Pod
Shelby Autographed Air Bag Cover
Shelby KR 40th Anniv. 1:18 Scale Autographed by Carroll Shelby
Shelby 20" Alcoas Wheels
MRT Hood Struts
Revan Racing Radiator
Revan Racing Heat Exchanger
WebElectric Products Sequential Tail Lights
Faux Cap Power Plug from "Mr Farmdog"
"Craigs Custom Mustang Brackets" front license plate bracket/NO HOLES DRILLED!!!

911 of 1011 KR's built in 2008

Posted Image

#42 OFFLINE   IASHELBYGT

IASHELBYGT

White Lightning with 66 DNA

• Northern Plains Region
  • 1,630 posts
  • Joined 29-March 06
  • Region:Northern Plains
  • Interests:Shelby & Ford Vehicles and Iowa Hawkeye sports.

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:24 AM

Jer,
I pre-ordered a set on Oct 1st, which I think was the 1st day they were available. When should I plan on hearing something? Sorry, I'm impatient. Thanks,
Dave
IASHELBYGT- IOWA CITY, IOWA - HAWKEYE FAN

2006 Legend Lime GT Automatic w/Camel Leather. Interior upgrade w/satin aluminum panel, active anti-theft and 17" machined aluminum wheels. 1/1,790 produced in Legend Lime.
2007 Performance White 5-speed SGT w/light graphite leather. Interior upgrade w/satin aluminum panel, active anti-theft & wheel locking kit. 1/1,771 white 5-speeds produced, 1/639 with light graphite interior.
2013 Grabber Blue Boss 302 6-Speed w/charcol black cloth bucket. Recaro sport seats/Helical differenial, Boss car cover, boss floor mats. 1/429 produced in grabber blue.

#43 OFFLINE   sincitykid

sincitykid

Team Shelby Staff Member

• Shelby Staff
  • 290 posts
  • Joined 14-January 10

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:55 PM

Jer,
Is it cheaper to ship the wheels too a business rather than a residential address? CA address.

Generally yes, but not always. And sometimes the difference is almost insignificant.
Tim H Shelby Performance Parts, Team Shelby Group 702.405.3500 | Email Shelby American, Inc. Thank you for supporting Shelby American.

#44 OFFLINE   aclass

aclass

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
  • Region:South Atlantic

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:02 PM

Jer,
I pre-ordered a set on Oct 1st, which I think was the 1st day they were available. When should I plan on hearing something? Sorry, I'm impatient. Thanks,
Dave

Me too.
Posted Image

#45 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Admin
  • 5,077 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:07 PM

For order status, call Jonathan Eck at 702-405-3500 or email him (better) at JonathanE@ShelbyAmerican.com

Jer
Shelby American
JerG@ShelbyAmerican.com

Lift #15

#46 OFFLINE   IASHELBYGT

IASHELBYGT

• Northern Plains Region
  • 1,630 posts
  • Joined 29-March 06

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:37 PM

Thanks Jer I got things taken care of today with Jonathan. Wheels on the way. :happy feet:

2006 Legend Lime GT Automatic w/Camel Leather. Interior upgrade w/satin aluminum panel, active anti-theft and 17" machined aluminum wheels. 1/1,790 produced in Legend Lime.
2007 Performance White 5-speed SGT w/light graphite leather. Interior upgrade w/satin aluminum panel, active anti-theft & wheel locking kit. 1/1,771 white 5-speeds produced, 1/639 with light graphite interior.
2013 Grabber Blue Boss 302 6-Speed w/charcol black cloth bucket. Recaro sport seats/Helical differenial, Boss car cover, boss floor mats. 1/429 produced in grabber blue.

#47 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Admin
  • 5,077 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:24 AM

Thanks Jer I got things taken care of today with Jonathan. Wheels on the way. :happy feet:

Congrats!

Jer
Shelby American
JerG@ShelbyAmerican.com

Lift #15

#48 OFFLINE   IASHELBYGT

IASHELBYGT

• Northern Plains Region
  • 1,630 posts
  • Joined 29-March 06

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:34 AM

Congrats!

Jer

Jer,
I sent you a PM with another question. Hopefully you know the answer. Thanks,
Dave

#49 OFFLINE   07SGT4843

07SGT4843

Team Shelby New Member

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 80 posts
  • Joined 18-January 08

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:40 PM

Went home for lunch today had 6 Alcoa wheels in boxes marked FRAGILE GLASS HANDLE WITH CARE were on the porch.
Thank you Jer and Shelby Performance Parts.

#50 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Admin
  • 5,077 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:50 PM

Went home for lunch today had 6 Alcoa wheels in boxes marked FRAGILE GLASS HANDLE WITH CARE were on the porch.

Congratulations!!!!

Thank you for your support!

Jer
Shelby American
JerG@ShelbyAmerican.com

Lift #15

#51 OFFLINE   shelbymotorsports

shelbymotorsports

SAI Registry Supervisor

• 6,673 posts
  • Joined 12-November 07
  • Region:Decline

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:10 PM

Its like Santa's workshop here at Shelby American with all these Alcoa's going out the door :)

Now all we have to do is talk Jer into wearing a Santa outfit complete with white beard.

Steve

Register your Shelby at: Shelby American Registry

Order your SAI Registry Certificate at: Shelby Store

PM's turned OFF. Email me at: StevenT@ShelbyAmerican.com

Posted Image

#52 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Admin
  • 5,077 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

Its like Santa's workshop here at Shelby American with all these Alcoa's going out the door :)

Now all we have to do is talk Jer into wearing a Santa outfit complete with white beard.

Steve

:hysterical:

Jer
Shelby American
JerG@ShelbyAmerican.com

Lift #15

#53 OFFLINE   HPT BANDIT

HPT BANDIT

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Joined 27-September 11

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:45 PM

I just got my wheels a few minutes ago.

#54 OFFLINE   Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,237 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:56 AM

I just received the TPMS kit (TPMSKIT) from Tousley Ford that fits these wheels. Here are a couple of pictures.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Snoopy49, 29 November 2012 - 01:19 PM.

#55 OFFLINE   2010KonaBlueGT

2010KonaBlueGT

There's room at the top. Space is limited...RSVP!

• Mountain Region
  • 7,017 posts
  • Joined 31-October 09
  • Interests:Anything Fast - Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Planes, Women, etc. Building Hi-Po engines. Sailing, Riding Motorcycles (dirt & street), Racing - Motorcycles & Cars, Bowling & Drinking Beer!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:03 AM

I just received the TPMS kit (TPMSKIT) from Tousley Ford that fits these wheels.

I can't remember what the price was and don't see it on this page.

How much? And did that include the training tool?

Phill
2010 GT500 Coupe
Kona Blue w/White OTT Stripes and Red Accent Stripes
Electronics Package, HID's & Car Cover

CURRENT MODS: FRPP: Whipple 2.9L Polished Superchager w/Crusher Inlet & Cobra Jet dual 65mm Throttle Body - Ceramic Coated Shorty Headers - Ford Blue Cam Covers - Polished Billet COP & Oil filler Cap Covers - FR3 Handling Pack w/Tokico Struts/Shocks & Eibach Swaybars - Jounce Bumpers - 8.8" Low Profile Axle Girdle - 3" Front Brake Cooling Ducts - Vacuum/Boost Gauge~ MGW: Short Throw Shifter - White w/Blue Stripes Shifter Knob - Radiator and Intercooler Degas Bottle Caps - Seat Recliner Lever Covers - Parking Brake Handle Cover - Coat Hanger Hooks~ PST: 1-piece Carbon Fiber Driveshaft~ Revan Racing: C&R Radiator and Intercooler~ ROUSH: 3x Intercooler Degas Bottle - Side Splitters - Extreme Off-road Exhaust - Adjustable Trailing Arms (LCA) - Adjustable 3rd Link (UCA) - Adjustable 3rd Link Bracket - AC Vent Pod Vac/Boost Gauge Mount~ SHELBY: SC Aux. Idler Pulley - Oil Dipstick Handle, MC, PS & WS Washer Reservoir Caps - 8-qt. Oil Pan - Subframe K-member - Tubular Front A-arms - 6S Extreme Front Brakes - KR Style Front Brake Duct Bezels - Anti Bump-stear Tie-rod Ends - Race Style Swaybar Links - Adjustable Caster/Camber Plates - Adjustable Panhard Bar - Panhard Bar/Body Brace - KR Rear Axle Reservoir - Eradispeed Rear Brake Rotors & Caliper Relocation Brackets - Shelby/BMR Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets -18" GT500KR Alcoa Dura-Bright Wheels & Goodyear KR Winged Boot F1 Supercar tires~

PURCHASED AND AWAITING INSTALLATION: Shelby/Baer Extreme Rear Brakes; Shelby/Metco Fuel Rails, Shelby Alcoa 20" Dura-Bright Super Snake style wheels; NMB2 2-Stage WOT Box, Granatelli Motors Tire Fryer Line-lock, Raptor shift light, ZEX N2O kit, Ford Racing Lighted Sill Plates w/Ford Racing logo.

#56 OFFLINE   mywickedshelby

mywickedshelby

Cogito Ergo Zoom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,621 posts
  • Joined 17-May 07
  • Region:Northeast
  • Interests:Occassionally

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:33 AM

Steve

cha ching!

the guy who hired Jer has got to be walking around like a peacock!

talk about a total turn around.......wow....keep up the good work guitar man! :salute:

2007 Black SGT. CSM #2502

Masterfully Modified at MacKenzie Mustang Supply in Palm Springs, California

Deep Draw Hood (clears my Whipple without lowering the engine) and Painted Stripes / August 2011

4.6 Aluminator built by L&M Race Engines, Hatboro, PA. February 2012, 700hp!
Shelby Run Europe 2012 Participant! Driven in 36 US States and 11 Countries.........So far!

547869_10202350277620752_547696593_n.jpg

#57 OFFLINE   Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,237 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:06 PM

I can't remember what the price was and don't see it on this page.

How much? And did that include the training tool?

Phill

Hi Phill,
The price is $140 and the kit needs to be ordered over the phone, p/n TPMSKIT. The training tool is included and is in the picture I posted, it is in the bag labeled transmitter.

This is a picture off the internet.

Posted Image

Edited by Snoopy49, 29 November 2012 - 01:20 PM.

#58 OFFLINE   7ONE7

7ONE7

Team Shelby New Member

• Team Shelby Club Member
  • 147 posts
  • Joined 11-January 08
  • Region:Mississippi Valley

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:32 PM

Don't know if I am the first, here is a pic of the 50th Alcoa's on my GT500.Posted Image
'13 GT500 Black, stripe delete, SVTPP, EP, Shaker Pro
'13 V6 White, 20" American Racing Torq Thrust M's
'13 F150 SCrew Twin-turbo
Former Mustangs
'09 GT500 Ebony/Alloy, (Billet hood pins, billet engine caps, white Shelby shift knob, dash plaque kit , FRPP CAI + tune, black front turn signals, FR500 exhaust, sequential turn signals, Shelby hood lift kit, GT500 center caps, FR3 handling package)
'07 ShelbyGT Black/Alloy
'04 Mach1 Azure Blue

#59 OFFLINE   Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,237 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:56 PM

What size and brand of tires did you use? What are your thoughts on fit?

#60 OFFLINE   7ONE7

7ONE7

Team Shelby New Member

• Team Shelby Club Member
  • 147 posts
  • Joined 11-January 08
  • Region:Mississippi Valley

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:02 PM

I used Toyo Proxes 4 Plus all season tires, 255/35/20 and 295/30/20. They fit perfect in my opinion. The rears are just flush with the body and look quite a bit wider than the Goodyears.

Edited by 7ONE7, 27 November 2012 - 02:12 PM.

'13 GT500 Black, stripe delete, SVTPP, EP, Shaker Pro
'13 V6 White, 20" American Racing Torq Thrust M's
'13 F150 SCrew Twin-turbo
Former Mustangs
'09 GT500 Ebony/Alloy, (Billet hood pins, billet engine caps, white Shelby shift knob, dash plaque kit , FRPP CAI + tune, black front turn signals, FR500 exhaust, sequential turn signals, Shelby hood lift kit, GT500 center caps, FR3 handling package)
'07 ShelbyGT Black/Alloy
'04 Mach1 Azure Blue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users