#121 OFFLINE   oliver1539

oliver1539

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Joined 07-February 10

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:02 AM

Thank you so much for the kind words. There are MANY people here at Shelby who got behind this project, and I appreciate that lots of cash and attention were invested in something that "the new guy" wanted to do. This ball got rolling during my first weeks with the company, so I can't say enough about how gratifying it is to deliver these wheels to you all. Enjoy!!!

Jer,
Thank you for making this happen! I've been wanting these wheels since I purchased the car but did not want to pay the crazy prices people were asking. You and the rest of the Shelby team are doing a great job. Thanks for working with the "Shelby Brotherhood" and making it a wonderful Christmas!!

Steve O.
2007 GT500 Performance white w/viper blue stripes
Whipple 2.9
Diablosport Mafia
JLT CAI
L&M TB
Slp loudmouth exhaust
FRPP 373 gears
HP: 675 RWHP
Torque: 647 RWTQ

#122 OFFLINE   aclass

aclass

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
  • Region:South Atlantic

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:13 AM

Yes, folks now receiving the wheels will have the the caps packaged in with one of their wheels. So check the boxes...

Jer

Indeed they are. Thanks for the info, I'd have waited a long time before noticing.
Posted Image

#123 OFFLINE   andrewnagle1964

andrewnagle1964

Team Shelby Member

• South Atlantic Region
  • 1,415 posts
  • Joined 21-February 08

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:24 PM

Just got "the call" !!

Andrew
The Black 07SGT4986 (RIP April14, 2010) to the White 07SGT4623......thanks for the grace of God no one died.

#124 OFFLINE   speedrx

speedrx

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 262 posts
  • Joined 22-August 12
  • Region:Other

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:39 PM

My two sets safely tucked away in the garage, TPMS purchased, now to order some new Michelin's.

#125 OFFLINE   IASHELBYGT

IASHELBYGT

White Lightning with 66 DNA

• Northern Plains Region
  • 1,680 posts
  • Joined 29-March 06
  • Region:Northern Plains
  • Interests:Shelby & Ford Vehicles and Iowa Hawkeye sports.

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:46 AM

Jer,
You mentioned previoulsy that there will be some addtional Alcoas for sale on a limited basis after all the pre orders are filled. Any idea when that might, be as I'd like to pick up an extra 20x9 and 20x10 in case one of mine gets damaged. Thanks,
Dave
IASHELBYGT- IOWA CITY, IOWA - HAWKEYE FAN

2006 Legend Lime GT Automatic w/Camel Leather. Interior upgrade w/satin aluminum panel, active anti-theft and 17" machined aluminum wheels. 1/1,790 produced in Legend Lime.
2007 Performance White 5-speed SGT w/light graphite leather. Interior upgrade w/satin aluminum panel, active anti-theft & wheel locking kit. 1/1,771 white 5-speeds produced, 1/639 with light graphite interior.
2013 Grabber Blue Boss 302 6-Speed w/charcol black cloth bucket. Recaro sport seats/Helical differenial, Boss car cover, boss floor mats. 1/429 produced in grabber blue.

#126 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,207 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07
  • Region:Mountain
  • Interests:My wife, my dogs, my cat, cars, and music. NHRA addict.

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:13 PM

Jer,
You mentioned previoulsy that there will be some addtional Alcoas for sale on a limited basis after all the pre orders are filled. Any idea when that might, be as I'd like to pick up an extra 20x9 and 20x10 in case one of mine gets damaged. Thanks,
Dave

Dave,

My biggest focus right now is making sure our pre-order customers get their wheels as soon as possible, 100% fulfillment before Christmas would be AWESOME.
After that, I'll need to go through and figure out which "no call, no show" customers I need to cancel, then I'll have a final count. I would guess mid-January.
I'll make a big announcement here on the forums, we'll also send an email, and we will do that with at least 1 week's notice of the sale. The PERFECT scenario is that every person who wants these wheels gets them. They say "you can't please everyone all the time", but I'm always trying anyway!

Jer
2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, Painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Deep Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes all around, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, SLP Loudmouths, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, Shelby billet hood pin kit and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Moroso and Shelby tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Shelby Vegas Bash 2011 and 2012 Show Winner.

Lift #15
Technicians: John Orr/Randall LaViolette
2/13/2007 9:26:32 AM: Dash Badge Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:34 AM: Shelby Letters Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:35 AM: Side badges installed both sides

That's when it became OFFICIAL, in my opinion! A Shelby was born!
CUTE COINCIDENCE: The NEXT DAY, I was in Vegas getting married. True story.

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: GT/SC upgrade completed at SAI on July 22, 2011.
UPDATE: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012-May 2014

#127 OFFLINE   trevor08gt

trevor08gt

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts
  • Joined 29-September 12
  • Interests:Mustangs!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:42 AM

Dave,

My biggest focus right now is making sure our pre-order customers get their wheels as soon as possible, 100% fulfillment before Christmas would be AWESOME.
After that, I'll need to go through and figure out which "no call, no show" customers I need to cancel, then I'll have a final count. I would guess mid-January.
I'll make a big announcement here on the forums, we'll also send an email, and we will do that with at least 1 week's notice of the sale. The PERFECT scenario is that every person who wants these wheels gets them. They say "you can't please everyone all the time", but I'm always trying anyway!

Jer

Yeah I got the call last Thursday and paid Friday and it says they still haven't shipped yet so I hope I get them before the holidays hit!

2011 GT/CS

GT/CS

#128 OFFLINE   trevor08gt

trevor08gt

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts
  • Joined 29-September 12
  • Interests:Mustangs!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:29 AM

Wow! Just got pleasantly surprised by the arrival of my wheels! To say in excited and extremely happy would be an understatement! If I knew how to post pictures on my iPhone, I would! Thank you so much Jer! I had been following the thread about getting these produced for another run since sometime in August I believe and I never thought it would happen. This is just awesome!

2011 GT/CS

GT/CS

#129 OFFLINE   andrewnagle1964

andrewnagle1964

Team Shelby Member

• South Atlantic Region
  • 1,415 posts
  • Joined 21-February 08

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:04 PM

Yeah I got the call last Thursday and paid Friday and it says they still haven't shipped yet so I hope I get them before the holidays hit!

Did you log into your Shelby Store account and click on review orders says processing but click on "view or change orders and I can see my tracking #
The Black 07SGT4986 (RIP April14, 2010) to the White 07SGT4623......thanks for the grace of God no one died.

#130 OFFLINE   andrewnagle1964

andrewnagle1964

Team Shelby Member

• South Atlantic Region
  • 1,415 posts
  • Joined 21-February 08

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:45 AM

Got mine in yesterday !

Thanks so much Jer, if you ever need a favor in the patch (emblem) world let me know ! !

Photos Here

#131 OFFLINE   13 GT500

13 GT500

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Joined 04-July 12
  • Region:Canada
Garage View Garage

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:55 PM

I cant wait for mine to arrive,but ouch does the shipping to Canada hurt.....110.00 per tire. :drop:
Gene
Posted Image

13GT500 SVTPP.Glass roof.Shaker 1000.

#132 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,207 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:06 PM

Glad to hear you're happy, guys!

Jer
2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, Painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Deep Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes all around, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, SLP Loudmouths, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, Shelby billet hood pin kit and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Moroso and Shelby tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Lift #15

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012-May 2014

#133 OFFLINE   watson2

watson2

Team Shelby New Member

• Great Lakes Region
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 14-February 12
  • Region:Great Lakes

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:53 AM

I have still not received a call on my wheels! No sale on parts.... Not a good Xmas !

#134 OFFLINE   gerbie28

gerbie28

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts
  • Joined 27-February 11

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:46 AM

I cant wait for mine to arrive,but ouch does the shipping to Canada hurt.....110.00 per tire. :drop:

your telling me
2011 Shelby GT500

#569 of a build of 4150 coupes

#27 of 171 in Grabber Blue

Build date 04/20/2010

#135 OFFLINE   aclass

aclass

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:59 AM

With that color combo, your car will be stunning with the alcoa's
Posted Image

#136 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,207 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:24 AM

I have still not received a call on my wheels! No sale on parts.... Not a good Xmas !

Wheel orders are being fulfilled on a "first come, first served" basis. We've been shipping daily since late November.
If you want to be sure we have your correct contact info, email Jonathan Eck at: JonathanE@ShelbyAmerican.com.

Jer

Lift #15

#137 OFFLINE   13 GT500

13 GT500

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Joined 04-July 12
Garage View Garage

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:05 PM

With that color combo, your car will be stunning with the alcoa's

Thanks,i agree they are going to be amazing,cant wait.
Gene
Posted Image

13GT500 SVTPP.Glass roof.Shaker 1000.

#138 OFFLINE   zachbohn

zachbohn

Team Shelby Northeast

• Northeast Region
  • 31 posts
  • Joined 07-March 09
  • Region:Northeast
  • Interests:Motorsports
Garage View Garage

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:40 PM

Can you provide an upate on my wheel order? Thanks!
2007 Shelby GT500 Coupe
Build Date: May 8, 2007
Build Number: 7257 of 8152
Red Apperarance Package: Number 24 of 297
Ebony Clearcoat: Number 10 of 169

1999 F250 Super Duty Crew Cab 4WD V10
1979 Mustang Indianapolis Pace Car 2.3 Turbo
1970 Mustang BOSS 302

#139 OFFLINE   2010KonaBlueGT

2010KonaBlueGT

There's room at the top. Space is limited...RSVP!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,339 posts
  • Joined 31-October 09
  • Interests:Anything Fast - Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Planes, Women, etc. Building Hi-Po engines. Sailing, Riding Motorcycles (dirt & street), Racing - Motorcycles & Cars, Bowling & Drinking Beer!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:52 PM

<SNIP Pic of Black & Red GT500>

MAN that black/red combo looks sweet.

Nice looking car there, bud.

Phill

Edited by 2010KonaBlueGT, 26 December 2012 - 02:53 PM.

2010 GT500 Coupe
Kona Blue w/White OTT Stripes and Red Accent Stripes
Electronics Package, HID's & Car Cover

CURRENT MODS: FRPP: Whipple 2.9L Polished Superchager w/Crusher Inlet & Cobra Jet Dual 65mm Throttle Body - Ceramic Coated Shorty Headers - Ford GT Blue Cam Covers - Polished Billet COP & Oil Filler Cap Covers - FR3 Handling Pack w/Tokico Struts/Shocks & Eibach Swaybars - Jounce Bumpers - 8.8" Low Profile Axle Girdle - 3" Front Brake Cooling Ducts - Vacuum/Boost Gauge~ MGW: Short Throw Shifter - White w/Blue Stripes Shifter Knob - Radiator and Intercooler Degas Bottle Caps - Seat Recliner Lever Covers - Parking Brake Handle Cover - Coat Hanger Hooks~ PST: 1-piece Carbon Fiber Driveshaft~ Revan Racing: C&R Radiator and Intercooler~ ROUSH: 3x Intercooler Degas Bottle - Side Splitters - Extreme Off-road Exhaust - Adjustable Trailing Arms (LCA) - Adjustable 3rd Link (UCA) - Adjustable 3rd Link Bracket - AC Vent Pod Vac/Boost Gauge Mount~ SHELBY: SC Aux. Idler Pulley - Oil Dipstick Handle, MC, PS & WS Washer Reservoir Caps - 8-qt. Oil Pan - Tubular K-Member Subframe - Tubular A-arms - CS S1000 Billet Aluminum Transmission Crossmember - Seat Harness Bar - 6S Extreme Rear Brakes - 6S Extreme Front Brakes - GT500KR Front Brake Cooling Duct Bezels - Anti Bump-stear Tie-rod Ends - Race Style Swaybar Links - Adjustable Caster/Camber Plates - Adjustable Panhard Bar - Panhard Bar/Body Brace - GT500KR Rear Axle Reservoir - Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets -18" GT500KR Alcoa Dura-Bright Wheels & Goodyear GT500KR Winged Boot F1 Supercar Tires~ Raptor Shift Light

PURCHASED AND AWAITING INSTALLATION: Shelby/Metco Fuel Rails - Shelby Alcoa Forged 20" Dura-Bright Super Snake Style Wheels - Shelby Billet Aluminum Fuel Door - NMB2 2-Stage WOT Box - Granatelli Motors Tire Fryer Line-lock - ZEX N2O kit - Ford Racing Lighted Sill Plates w/Ford Racing logo.

Soon to be "For Sale": Eradispeed Rear Brake Rotors & Caliper Relocation Brackets

#140 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,207 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:21 PM

Can you provide an upate on my wheel order? Thanks!

For up-to-the-minute info, email me at JerG@ShelbyAmerican.com

Thanks,

Jer

Edited by Jer, 08 January 2013 - 07:19 AM.

Lift #15

#141 OFFLINE   Catalac

Catalac

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Joined 04-January 13

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:46 PM

I embarrassed to say this guy wins. As long as the link works, any way guy in Alberta Canada 6 Shelby alcoas for $10,000. I hope you guys make another run of these wheels to stick it to these guys.

http://alberta.kijij...QAdIdZ446104934

#142 OFFLINE   sheppd01

sheppd01

Team Shelby Member

• South Atlantic Region
  • 584 posts
  • Joined 06-February 12
  • Interests:.

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:00 PM

I hope you guys make another run of these wheels to stick it to these guys.

http://alberta.kijij...QAdIdZ446104934

+1
imagejpg1_zps015bfee6.jpg
Challenger no broken promises

#143 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,207 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:32 PM

Well, that's capitalism. They're his to sell if he wants to. I just hope no one pays too much for these wheels when they ARE going to be available one last time.

BTW, we're NEVER making them again - that would stick it to EVERYONE. (But I know what you mean).

Jer

Lift #15

#144 OFFLINE   Catalac

Catalac

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Joined 04-January 13

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:14 AM

Capitalism indeed.

Edited by Catalac, 10 January 2013 - 10:18 AM.

#145 OFFLINE   mustang loco

mustang loco

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 225 posts
  • Joined 29-November 09

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:58 AM

Well, that's capitalism. They're his to sell if he wants to. I just hope no one pays too much for these wheels when they ARE going to be available one last time.

BTW, we're NEVER making them again - that would stick it to EVERYONE. (But I know what you mean).

Jer

Jer,since this will be the last round for them,roughly how many sets will be available this time?

thx for the help!!
Posted Image

[If you can't hear my whine......................you're behind

MODS:
Pullied TVS
10% I.West
L&M 72/plenum/port match to the blower
Whipple 123mm cai
Twin FordGT pumps with 80lbs inj.
3:73 gears and bit of exhaust!
Recaro seats...And all kinds of other mods...

#146 OFFLINE   cleancar007

cleancar007

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 18-December 11
  • Interests:all mustang

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:40 AM

oh yes is very expensif for 6 wheels but the guys try make a money but nothing person paid 6000.00 for the wheels ???

He hello mustang loco

#147 OFFLINE   sheppd01

sheppd01

Team Shelby Member

• South Atlantic Region
  • 584 posts
  • Joined 06-February 12
  • Interests:.

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:26 PM

Thanks Jer and everyone else who made this happen.
Posted Image
imagejpg1_zps015bfee6.jpg
Challenger no broken promises

#148 OFFLINE   2010KonaBlueGT

2010KonaBlueGT

There's room at the top. Space is limited...RSVP!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,339 posts
  • Joined 31-October 09
  • Interests:Anything Fast - Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Planes, Women, etc. Building Hi-Po engines. Sailing, Riding Motorcycles (dirt & street), Racing - Motorcycles & Cars, Bowling & Drinking Beer!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:17 PM

Posted Image

Uh oh. I see a shit storm a brewin' on the horizon (KR center caps on 20" wheels).

Phill

2010 GT500 Coupe
Kona Blue w/White OTT Stripes and Red Accent Stripes
Electronics Package, HID's & Car Cover

CURRENT MODS: FRPP: Whipple 2.9L Polished Superchager w/Crusher Inlet & Cobra Jet Dual 65mm Throttle Body - Ceramic Coated Shorty Headers - Ford GT Blue Cam Covers - Polished Billet COP & Oil Filler Cap Covers - FR3 Handling Pack w/Tokico Struts/Shocks & Eibach Swaybars - Jounce Bumpers - 8.8" Low Profile Axle Girdle - 3" Front Brake Cooling Ducts - Vacuum/Boost Gauge~ MGW: Short Throw Shifter - White w/Blue Stripes Shifter Knob - Radiator and Intercooler Degas Bottle Caps - Seat Recliner Lever Covers - Parking Brake Handle Cover - Coat Hanger Hooks~ PST: 1-piece Carbon Fiber Driveshaft~ Revan Racing: C&R Radiator and Intercooler~ ROUSH: 3x Intercooler Degas Bottle - Side Splitters - Extreme Off-road Exhaust - Adjustable Trailing Arms (LCA) - Adjustable 3rd Link (UCA) - Adjustable 3rd Link Bracket - AC Vent Pod Vac/Boost Gauge Mount~ SHELBY: SC Aux. Idler Pulley - Oil Dipstick Handle, MC, PS & WS Washer Reservoir Caps - 8-qt. Oil Pan - Tubular K-Member Subframe - Tubular A-arms - CS S1000 Billet Aluminum Transmission Crossmember - Seat Harness Bar - 6S Extreme Rear Brakes - 6S Extreme Front Brakes - GT500KR Front Brake Cooling Duct Bezels - Anti Bump-stear Tie-rod Ends - Race Style Swaybar Links - Adjustable Caster/Camber Plates - Adjustable Panhard Bar - Panhard Bar/Body Brace - GT500KR Rear Axle Reservoir - Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets -18" GT500KR Alcoa Dura-Bright Wheels & Goodyear GT500KR Winged Boot F1 Supercar Tires~ Raptor Shift Light

PURCHASED AND AWAITING INSTALLATION: Shelby/Metco Fuel Rails - Shelby Alcoa Forged 20" Dura-Bright Super Snake Style Wheels - Shelby Billet Aluminum Fuel Door - NMB2 2-Stage WOT Box - Granatelli Motors Tire Fryer Line-lock - ZEX N2O kit - Ford Racing Lighted Sill Plates w/Ford Racing logo.

Soon to be "For Sale": Eradispeed Rear Brake Rotors & Caliper Relocation Brackets

#149 OFFLINE   mywickedshelby

mywickedshelby

Cogito Ergo Zoom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,777 posts
  • Joined 17-May 07
  • Region:Northeast
  • Interests:Occassionally

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:30 PM

:lurk:

Edited by mywickedshelby, 15 January 2013 - 01:41 PM.

2007 Black SGT. CSM #2502

Masterfully Modified at MacKenzie Mustang Supply in Palm Springs, California

Deep Draw Hood (clears my Whipple without lowering the engine) and Painted Stripes / August 2011

4.6 Aluminator built by L&M Race Engines, Hatboro, PA. February 2012, 700hp!
Shelby Run Europe 2012 Participant! Driven in 36 US States and 11 Countries.........So far!

547869_10202350277620752_547696593_n.jpg

#150 OFFLINE   dednock

dednock

Team Shelby New Member

• Northeast Region
  • 132 posts
  • Joined 16-October 12
  • Interests:Anything powered by an engine

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:04 PM

Thanks Jer and everyone else who made this happen.
Posted Image

Congrats, Sheppd01.The wheels are beautiful.
2011 Convertible GT500, sterling grey with red stripes, SVTPP, navigation, BMC SS style hood, Roush exhaust, Alcoa Forged Shelby Fifity Year Wheels, KB 3.6 LC Supercharger, 900 cc FIC injectors, Kooks headers, Kooks catted X-pipe, AFCO H/E and a JPC Custom Tune. 774 rear wheel hp.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users