KR_Mac

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Joined 07-July 09
  • Region:Pacific Coast

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:24 PM

Okay this has not been up for even how many days? and now the PRE-ORDER is discontinued!!! :shrug:

Not to be negative but im getting tired of Looking for 20" Alcoa's for the KR. The regular ones (no writing), supersnakes, KR version (hahaha never find and only 3), and fifty year (IMO they had some leftovers and decided to stamp "Fifty Years" on it to sell)! Its a drag having a great car and having such limited luck finding these, that in the first place should of had them on in the beginning or a choice between 18 or 20 version.

I keep holding the bullet on getting aftermarket wheels hoping ALCOA's would come back and once in awhile you see an ebay post or something for used Alcoa's but IM NOT TRYING TO PAY BANK MONEY.... what a drag.

Im sure that its even worse for some of the late KR owners trying to find some of exclusive parts sold way back. I even feel bad for some ALCOA owners who need to order a wheel or spare in case they damage one. I think Alcoa or Shelby could get more sales if they produced these wheels again "Please someone above at Shelby LIsten" :worship:

KR_Mac

Edited by KR_Mac, 06 October 2012 - 12:56 PM.

#2 OFFLINE   sheppd01

sheppd01

Team Shelby Member

• South Atlantic Region
  • 578 posts
  • Joined 06-February 12
  • Region:South Atlantic
  • Interests:.

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:55 PM

If I had to put money on it there will be another run. The 50 years sold out in 4 days. Why wouldn't they make more. Easy money!!!

There may be some venders that still have a few of the 50's left.

They might not ever make KR 20" wheels but they are going to make the center caps for us.

They are also looking into making the Master Cylinder cap again.

Edited by sheppd01, 06 October 2012 - 01:00 PM.

imagejpg1_zps015bfee6.jpg
Challenger no broken promises

#3 OFFLINE   sheppd01

sheppd01

Team Shelby Member

• South Atlantic Region
  • 578 posts
  • Joined 06-February 12

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:56 PM

Edited by sheppd01, 06 October 2012 - 12:56 PM.

#4 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,187 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07
  • Region:Mountain
  • Interests:My wife, my dogs, my cat, cars, and music. NHRA addict.

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:55 AM

Guys,

Before this gets out of hand:
1.) This is the LAST RUN of Alcoas. That's it. I TRIED to make it a regular stocking item, but Alcoa will not do it. I was able to get one more run made, but this is IT.
2.) They are NOT "leftovers"- I WISH it had been that easy.
3.) The Pre-Order program is sold out. That does NOT mean the wheels are all spoken for. We will be getting some in to sell. The pre-order customers will get theirs first. Then we will put the rest on the site and announce it.

I offered to make up some special GT500KR caps for anyone who wants them. It's not a regular item, I'm just making them one-by-one to treat our KR customers to something special.

Jer
2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, Painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Deep Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes all around, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, SLP Loudmouths, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, Shelby billet hood pin kit and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Moroso and Shelby tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Shelby Vegas Bash 2011 and 2012 Show Winner.

Lift #15
Technicians: John Orr/Randall LaViolette
2/13/2007 9:26:32 AM: Dash Badge Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:34 AM: Shelby Letters Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:35 AM: Side badges installed both sides

That's when it became OFFICIAL, in my opinion! A Shelby was born!
CUTE COINCIDENCE: The NEXT DAY, I was in Vegas getting married. True story.

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: GT/SC upgrade completed at SAI on July 22, 2011.
UPDATE: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012-May 2014

#5 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,187 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:58 AM

Im sure that its even worse for some of the late KR owners trying to find some of exclusive parts sold way back. I even feel bad for some ALCOA owners who need to order a wheel or spare in case they damage one. I think Alcoa or Shelby could get more sales if they produced these wheels again "Please someone above at Shelby LIsten" :worship:

KR_Mac

We have almost EVERY KR part in stock and available for sale to KR owners. What are you referring to?

Jer
2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, Painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Deep Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes all around, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, SLP Loudmouths, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, Shelby billet hood pin kit and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Moroso and Shelby tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Lift #15

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012-May 2014

#6 OFFLINE   CrzyHorse

CrzyHorse

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 262 posts
  • Joined 23-February 09

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:38 PM

Guys,

Before this gets out of hand:
1.) This is the LAST RUN of Alcoas. That's it. I TRIED to make it a regular stocking item, but Alcoa will not do it. I was able to get one more run made, but this is IT.
2.) They are NOT "leftovers"- I WISH it had been that easy.
3.) The Pre-Order program is sold out. That does NOT mean the wheels are all spoken for. We will be getting some in to sell. The pre-order customers will get theirs first. Then we will put the rest on the site and announce it.

I offered to make up some special GT500KR caps for anyone who wants them. It's not a regular item, I'm just making them one-by-one to treat our KR customers to something special.

Jer

Thank you Jer for remembering us KR owners. It truly feels amazing to have something special once again. Thanks a ton
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 OFFLINE   Pockdog

Pockdog

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 187 posts
  • Joined 25-September 09
  • Interests:Cars, Pat Metheny music

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:01 PM

Sorry that I've not kept up on this topic... and so now I am confused!

I know Alcoa makes (made) the wheels for the GT500's.

1) But which models?

2) Which sizes?

3) What words are stamped on the wheels?

Thanks,

-Pockdog

Edited by Pockdog, 07 October 2012 - 01:03 PM.

"Deserve's got nuthin' to do with it" - Clint Eastwood (as William Munny), Unforgiven

#8 OFFLINE   09KR668

09KR668

Team Shelby New Member

• Canada Region
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 22-June 12
  • Region:Canada

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:19 PM

I'm definitely in for a set. How do we order these? Are they on the SPP site?

#9 OFFLINE   2010KonaBlueGT

2010KonaBlueGT

There's room at the top. Space is limited...RSVP!

• Mountain Region
  • 7,240 posts
  • Joined 31-October 09
  • Interests:Anything Fast - Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Planes, Women, etc. Building Hi-Po engines. Sailing, Riding Motorcycles (dirt & street), Racing - Motorcycles & Cars, Bowling & Drinking Beer!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:11 PM

Sorry that I've not kept up on this topic... and so now I am confused!
I know Alcoa makes (made) the wheels for the GT500's.
1) But which models?
2) Which sizes?
3) What words are stamped on the wheels?

Let's see if I can get this right;

Over the years, Alcoa has produced 5 variations of the Forged Dura-Bright wheels for both Ford and Shelby.

1. The 18" GT500KR Dura-Bright wheels for the '08 and '09 KR's. They have "Shelby-Forged-Alcoa-GT500KR" machined into the rims. They are a restricted item, exclusive to current GT500KR owners.

2. The 20" GT500 Super Snake Dura-Bright wheels for the '07 thru '12 Super Snakes (NOT available on '13 Super Snakes). They have "Shelby-Forged-Alcoa-Super Snake" machined into the rims. They are a restricted item, exclusive to current Super Snake owners for WARRANTY REPLACEMENT ONLY (with a core exchange or Police report for stolen wheels).

3. The 20" Mustang "Super Snake" STYLE Dura-Bright wheels that Shelby sold to the General Public (GP) for any Mustang (not exclusive to GT500's). They had "Shelby-Forged" (???) machined into the rims. They were available to the GP until Shelby recently discontinued them.

4. The 20" Mustang "Super Snake" STYLE Dura-bright Fifty Year anniversery wheels that Shelby American just ran a limited run of. They have "Shelby-Forged-Alcoa-Fifty Years" machined into the rims. They were in unlimited quantities to anyone willing to place a $500 deposit per set on them and apparently there are some VERY limited quantities still available through Shelby vendors and possibly unclaimed "sold" sets/units.

5. There are also 3 very unique and very rare sets (4) of 20" GT500KR "Prototype" wheels that were made for the GT500KR prototype that currently sits in the Shelby American museum in Las Vegas, Nevada. One set is mounted on the car, another set just recently showed up on e-bay (and very quickly disappeared) and Lord only knows where the third set ended up. I hope with Shelby LV.

Hope That Helps/HTH,
Phill

2010 GT500 Coupe
Kona Blue w/White OTT Stripes and Red Accent Stripes
Electronics Package, HID's & Car Cover

CURRENT MODS: FRPP: Whipple 2.9L Polished Superchager w/Crusher Inlet & Cobra Jet Dual 65mm Throttle Body - Ceramic Coated Shorty Headers - Ford GT Blue Cam Covers - Polished Billet COP & Oil Filler Cap Covers - FR3 Handling Pack w/Tokico Struts/Shocks & Eibach Swaybars - Jounce Bumpers - 8.8" Low Profile Axle Girdle - 3" Front Brake Cooling Ducts - Vacuum/Boost Gauge~ MGW: Short Throw Shifter - White w/Blue Stripes Shifter Knob - Radiator and Intercooler Degas Bottle Caps - Seat Recliner Lever Covers - Parking Brake Handle Cover - Coat Hanger Hooks~ PST: 1-piece Carbon Fiber Driveshaft~ Revan Racing: C&R Radiator and Intercooler~ ROUSH: 3x Intercooler Degas Bottle - Side Splitters - Extreme Off-road Exhaust - Adjustable Trailing Arms (LCA) - Adjustable 3rd Link (UCA) - Adjustable 3rd Link Bracket - AC Vent Pod Vac/Boost Gauge Mount~ SHELBY: SC Aux. Idler Pulley - Oil Dipstick Handle, MC, PS & WS Washer Reservoir Caps - 8-qt. Oil Pan - Tubular K-Member Subframe - Tubular A-arms - CS S1000 Billet Aluminum Transmission Crossmember - Seat Harness Bar - 6S Extreme Rear Brakes - 6S Extreme Front Brakes - GT500KR Front Brake Cooling Duct Bezels - Anti Bump-stear Tie-rod Ends - Race Style Swaybar Links - Adjustable Caster/Camber Plates - Adjustable Panhard Bar - Panhard Bar/Body Brace - GT500KR Rear Axle Reservoir - Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets -18" GT500KR Alcoa Dura-Bright Wheels & Goodyear GT500KR Winged Boot F1 Supercar Tires~ Raptor Shift Light

PURCHASED AND AWAITING INSTALLATION: Shelby/Metco Fuel Rails - Shelby Alcoa Forged 20" Dura-Bright Super Snake Style Wheels - Shelby Billet Aluminum Fuel Door - NMB2 2-Stage WOT Box - Granatelli Motors Tire Fryer Line-lock - ZEX N2O kit - Ford Racing Lighted Sill Plates w/Ford Racing logo.

Soon to be "For Sale": Eradispeed Rear Brake Rotors & Caliper Relocation Brackets

#10 OFFLINE   KR_Mac

KR_Mac

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Joined 07-July 09
  • Region:Pacific Coast

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:00 PM

We have almost EVERY KR part in stock and available for sale to KR owners. What are you referring to?

Jer

Jer

I was not referring to anyone specific or meant to offend anyone at all (If I did i apologize).... I just keep reading past post about some Alcoa owners having a hard time getting any replacements on wheels or others looking to buy a set. As far as KR parts Im sure you have all available parts. In fact I just ordered the KR Billet fuel door (Great job on the look/its not busy yet stands out). ;)

Thanks for doing your best to make the last run a regular stocking item (Alcoa's Fault). I was just hoping Alcoa would make them available. As far as the caps that is awesome your making them available at request and treating KR owners special. +1000000000. I would order a set but again i dont have any 20's yet :(

Mac

Edited by KR_Mac, 07 October 2012 - 06:02 PM.

#11 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,187 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:21 AM

Let's see if I can get this right;

Over the years, Alcoa has produced 5 variations of the Forged Dura-Bright wheels for both Ford and Shelby.

1. The 18" GT500KR Dura-Bright wheels for the '08 and '09 KR's. They have "Shelby-Forged-Alcoa-GT500KR" machined into the rims. They are a restricted item, exclusive to current GT500KR owners.

2. The 20" GT500 Super Snake Dura-Bright wheels for the '07 thru '12 Super Snakes (NOT available on '13 Super Snakes). They have "Shelby-Forged-Alcoa-Super Snake" machined into the rims. They are a restricted item, exclusive to current Super Snake owners for WARRANTY REPLACEMENT ONLY (with a core exchange or Police report for stolen wheels).

3. The 20" Mustang "Super Snake" STYLE Dura-Bright wheels that Shelby sold to the General Public (GP) for any Mustang (not exclusive to GT500's). They had "Shelby-Forged" (???) machined into the rims. They were available to the GP until Shelby recently discontinued them.

4. The 20" Mustang "Super Snake" STYLE Dura-bright Fifty Year anniversery wheels that Shelby American just ran a limited run of. They have "Shelby-Forged-Alcoa-Fifty Years" machined into the rims. They were in unlimited quantities to anyone willing to place a $500 deposit per set on them and apparently there are some VERY limited quantities still available through Shelby vendors and possibly unclaimed "sold" sets/units.

5. There are also 3 very unique and very rare sets (4) of 20" GT500KR "Prototype" wheels that were made for the GT500KR prototype that currently sits in the Shelby American museum in Las Vegas, Nevada. One set is mounted on the car, another set just recently showed up on e-bay (and very quickly disappeared) and Lord only knows where the third set ended up. I hope with Shelby LV.

Nice work!
Only two minor notes I'll add: The stamping on this final run of wheels is "SHELBY - FORGED - FIFTY - YEARS". The word "Alcoa" does not appear on it. Also, this was not set up the way some people suspect. We cut the deal and committed to a BIG quantity with Alcoa, THEN started the Pre-Order program. It's not like we just opened up the sales to "take cash and see how many would sell". When we put it on sale, I was already committed, and the number was limited from the start. We didn't limit retail customer quantities, that is true, however. Just some clarity.

Thanks again for saving me all the typing! LOL...

Jer

Lift #15

#12 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,187 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:23 AM

Jer

I was not referring to anyone specific or meant to offend anyone at all (If I did i apologize).... I just keep reading past post about some Alcoa owners having a hard time getting any replacements on wheels or others looking to buy a set. As far as KR parts Im sure you have all available parts. In fact I just ordered the KR Billet fuel door (Great job on the look/its not busy yet stands out). ;)

Thanks for doing your best to make the last run a regular stocking item (Alcoa's Fault). I was just hoping Alcoa would make them available. As far as the caps that is awesome your making them available at request and treating KR owners special. +1000000000. I would order a set but again i dont have any 20's yet :(

Mac

Thanks, and yes, we have virtually EVERY KR part available - I just want people to know that.

Jer

Lift #15

#13 OFFLINE   2010KonaBlueGT

2010KonaBlueGT

• Mountain Region
  • 7,240 posts
  • Joined 31-October 09
  • Interests:Anything Fast - Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Planes, Women, etc. Building Hi-Po engines. Sailing, Riding Motorcycles (dirt & street), Racing - Motorcycles & Cars, Bowling & Drinking Beer!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:46 AM

Also, this was not set up the way some people suspect. We cut the deal and committed to a BIG quantity with Alcoa, THEN started the Pre-Order program. It's not like we just opened up the sales to "take cash and see how many would sell". When we put it on sale, I was already committed, and the number was limited from the start.

By "Unlimited", I meant the customer was not limited to 4 wheels or 1 set, etc.

If I wanted 10 sets, I could put $500 deposit on each set ($5K total) and get them.

Correct?

Phill

2010 GT500 Coupe

CURRENT MODS: FRPP: Whipple 2.9L Polished Superchager w/Crusher Inlet & Cobra Jet Dual 65mm Throttle Body - Ceramic Coated Shorty Headers - Ford GT Blue Cam Covers - Polished Billet COP & Oil Filler Cap Covers - FR3 Handling Pack w/Tokico Struts/Shocks & Eibach Swaybars - Jounce Bumpers - 8.8" Low Profile Axle Girdle - 3" Front Brake Cooling Ducts - Vacuum/Boost Gauge~ MGW: Short Throw Shifter - White w/Blue Stripes Shifter Knob - Radiator and Intercooler Degas Bottle Caps - Seat Recliner Lever Covers - Parking Brake Handle Cover - Coat Hanger Hooks~ PST: 1-piece Carbon Fiber Driveshaft~ Revan Racing: C&R Radiator and Intercooler~ ROUSH: 3x Intercooler Degas Bottle - Side Splitters - Extreme Off-road Exhaust - Adjustable Trailing Arms (LCA) - Adjustable 3rd Link (UCA) - Adjustable 3rd Link Bracket - AC Vent Pod Vac/Boost Gauge Mount~ SHELBY: SC Aux. Idler Pulley - Oil Dipstick Handle, MC, PS & WS Washer Reservoir Caps - 8-qt. Oil Pan - Tubular K-Member Subframe - Tubular A-arms - CS S1000 Billet Aluminum Transmission Crossmember - Seat Harness Bar - 6S Extreme Rear Brakes - 6S Extreme Front Brakes - GT500KR Front Brake Cooling Duct Bezels - Anti Bump-stear Tie-rod Ends - Race Style Swaybar Links - Adjustable Caster/Camber Plates - Adjustable Panhard Bar - Panhard Bar/Body Brace - GT500KR Rear Axle Reservoir - Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets -18" GT500KR Alcoa Dura-Bright Wheels & Goodyear GT500KR Winged Boot F1 Supercar Tires~ Raptor Shift Light

PURCHASED AND AWAITING INSTALLATION: Shelby/Metco Fuel Rails - Shelby Alcoa Forged 20" Dura-Bright Super Snake Style Wheels - Shelby Billet Aluminum Fuel Door - NMB2 2-Stage WOT Box - Granatelli Motors Tire Fryer Line-lock - ZEX N2O kit - Ford Racing Lighted Sill Plates w/Ford Racing logo.

Soon to be "For Sale": Eradispeed Rear Brake Rotors & Caliper Relocation Brackets

#14 OFFLINE   2010KonaBlueGT

2010KonaBlueGT

• Mountain Region
  • 7,240 posts
  • Joined 31-October 09

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:49 AM

If I wanted 10 sets, I could put $500 deposit on each set ($5K total) and get them.

Correct?

EDIT: Also note in the other thread where I posed two pics of the 20" Alcoa KR wheels...They don't have "Alcoa" on them! Does the set on the museum car have Alcoa on them like my 18" KR wheels do???

Interesting...

Phill

2010 GT500 Coupe

#15 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,187 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:41 PM

Correct?

Phill

Exactly. From my post: "We didn't limit retail customer quantities, that is true, however. Just some clarity."

Jer

Lift #15

#16 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,187 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:49 PM

Exactly. From my post: "We didn't limit retail customer quantities, that is true, however. Just some clarity."
BTW, no retail customer actually bought a huge pile like that. Some people are bragging on the forums that "I got 4 sets", but let's just say: "They're fibbing".

Jer

Lift #15

#17 OFFLINE   sheppd01

sheppd01

Team Shelby Member

• South Atlantic Region
  • 578 posts
  • Joined 06-February 12

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:37 PM

I wonder who that could be... :talkhand:

#18 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,187 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:45 AM

:banghead:

Jer

Lift #15

#19 OFFLINE   svt13

svt13

Team Shelby Member

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 2,687 posts
  • Joined 24-April 12
  • Region:Northeast

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:04 AM

Hey I had 3 sets first and canceled one on my card to 2 sets because I had someone else order the other 2 from a different card for me because of my credit limit lol. The mod fund would not have covered a 2k deposit at that time especially since I had to pay off the car literally the next day.
2013 shelby gt500 black w/black stripe SVTPP,Recaros,Electronics Package,Glass roof,car cover.

Mods:
35% window tint

nav-tv rear view camera
Red line hood struts
Front splitter curb alert system
Super snake carbon fiber splitter
APR Performance carbon fiber mirror assembly
JLT CF resonator delete w/blue airaid Filter
Shelby transmission cooler scoope
BMR UCA with Mount, BMR adjustable panhard bar
Bob's billet LCA and bob's oil separator
FRPP springs
HRE p40 w/Michelin Super sport tires

Future mods going on the car soon: Shelby floor and trunk mat, custom made EPCO shifter knob

Mods undecided about:
Boss x brace, MGW shifter, Boss side exhaust, Corsa black diamond axleback, Lithium battery

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users