9 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   2007_Shelby_GT

2007_Shelby_GT

Certified Shelby Nut

• South Atlantic Region
  • 1,582 posts
  • Joined 18-January 08
  • Region:South Atlantic
  • Interests:Planes, cars, good times, good friends!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:05 AM

No, not the car! A life-size, cardboard cut-out of the man himself! Would be cool to display in the garage next to the car or at shows!

Sam
AKA:
Posted Image
My Trademark - Don't even think about using it!
In Memory Of Willy T

#2 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,236 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07
  • Region:Mountain
  • Interests:My wife, my dogs, my cat, cars, and music. NHRA addict.

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:06 AM

No, not the car! A life-size, cardboard cut-out of the man himself! Would be cool to display in the garage next to the car or at shows!

Sam

I'll look into it.

Jer
2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, Painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Deep Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes all around, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, SLP Loudmouths, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, Shelby billet hood pin kit and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Moroso and Shelby tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Shelby Vegas Bash 2011 and 2012 Show Winner.

Lift #15
Technicians: John Orr/Randall LaViolette
2/13/2007 9:26:32 AM: Dash Badge Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:34 AM: Shelby Letters Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:35 AM: Side badges installed both sides

That's when it became OFFICIAL, in my opinion! A Shelby was born!
CUTE COINCIDENCE: The NEXT DAY, I was in Vegas getting married. True story.

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: GT/SC upgrade completed at SAI on July 22, 2011.
UPDATE: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012-May 2014

#3 OFFLINE   shelby001

shelby001

shelby001

• Team Shelby Regional Director
  • 14,226 posts
  • Joined 07-May 06
  • Region:Canada
  • Interests:65 G.T coupe
    65 vert
    68 Shelby G.T 500
    07`SHelby

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:08 AM

yu da man Jer

#4 OFFLINE   EL SHELBY

EL SHELBY

EL SHELBY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Joined 15-March 09
  • Region:Southern Plains

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:39 AM

I love the Old Man, but I would be more interested in a cardboard cut out of the Shelby Girl! I'm sure he would agree.

Attached Files

Edited by EL SHELBY, 09 October 2012 - 09:40 AM.

08SGT0343 Fueled with CS branded pixie dust ground from the asphault of the Mausaon Straight and defeated Ferrari's.
Posted Image

#5 OFFLINE   jdaallen

jdaallen

jdaallen

• Mountain Region
  • 708 posts
  • Joined 04-August 06
  • Interests:Shelbys

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:06 PM

I'll look into it.

Jer

Jer,
Just like the one that is in the Museum. I asked one of the girls a couple of weeks ago when I was there and she said "no way" ???
Grabber Orange Vert GT 500 born 02/23/07
#1769 of 2695 Verts Built
#120 0f 160 Grabber Orange Built
Shipped directly from Ford to Shelby in Vegas
40th Anniversary Package #07XL0064
#1 of 15 Signed by Carroll Shelby @ 40th Anniv. Party

2011 Black SVTPP Vert with Red/Ingot Stripes & Electronics Package
Just a Daily Driver

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 OFFLINE   zachman

zachman

Dave

• Southern Plains Region
  • 317 posts
  • Joined 08-April 09
  • Region:Southern Plains
  • Interests:Family and cars

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:40 PM

I'm with Jason. One of the Shelby Girl.

#7 OFFLINE   PatentMan

PatentMan

PatentMan

• Northeast Region
  • 205 posts
  • Joined 21-April 12
  • Region:Northeast
Garage View Garage

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:39 AM

Cardboard = good. But please no wax figures. :)
2012 Shelby GTS #32 Race Red / White Stripes V6 Coupe

#8 OFFLINE   rgvanover

rgvanover

Team Shelby New Member

• Mississippi Valley Region
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 04-November 12
  • Region:Other
  • Interests:Supersnake, Gt350 Vintage 67-70 Shelby's

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:42 PM

I'll take one of 'Ol Shel and the Girl!!

#9 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,236 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07
  • Interests:My wife, my dogs, my cat, cars, and music. NHRA addict.

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:31 PM

Just confirmed we won't be doing this. Sorry, everyone.

Jer
2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, Painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Deep Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes all around, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, SLP Loudmouths, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, Shelby billet hood pin kit and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Moroso and Shelby tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Shelby Vegas Bash 2011 and 2012 Show Winner.

Lift #15
Technicians: John Orr/Randall LaViolette
2/13/2007 9:26:32 AM: Dash Badge Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:34 AM: Shelby Letters Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:35 AM: Side badges installed both sides

That's when it became OFFICIAL, in my opinion! A Shelby was born!
CUTE COINCIDENCE: The NEXT DAY, I was in Vegas getting married. True story.

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: GT/SC upgrade completed at SAI on July 22, 2011.
UPDATE: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012-May 2014

#10 OFFLINE   2007_Shelby_GT

2007_Shelby_GT

Certified Shelby Nut

• South Atlantic Region
  • 1,582 posts
  • Joined 18-January 08
  • Region:South Atlantic
  • Interests:Planes, cars, good times, good friends!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:34 PM

Rats! Guess an outside party would be an infringement or tasteless?

Sam
AKA:
Posted Image
My Trademark - Don't even think about using it!
In Memory Of Willy T

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users