#1 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,188 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07
  • Region:Mountain
  • Interests:My wife, my dogs, my cat, cars, and music. NHRA addict.

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:49 PM

http://www.shelbysto...ver-p/74222.htm

Jer
2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, Painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Deep Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes all around, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, SLP Loudmouths, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, Shelby billet hood pin kit and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Moroso and Shelby tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Shelby Vegas Bash 2011 and 2012 Show Winner.

Lift #15
Technicians: John Orr/Randall LaViolette
2/13/2007 9:26:32 AM: Dash Badge Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:34 AM: Shelby Letters Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:35 AM: Side badges installed both sides

That's when it became OFFICIAL, in my opinion! A Shelby was born!
CUTE COINCIDENCE: The NEXT DAY, I was in Vegas getting married. True story.

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: GT/SC upgrade completed at SAI on July 22, 2011.
UPDATE: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012-May 2014

#2 OFFLINE   08KR525

08KR525

08KR525

• Great Lakes Region
  • 761 posts
  • Joined 30-October 09
  • Region:Great Lakes
  • Interests:Family, Performance vehicles, antiques.

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:17 PM

Please see if you can do anything for us KR owners with the earlier reservoirs! :drool: I'm ready to order!
" My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people; those who do the work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the first group; there was much less competition." - Indira Ghandi.

Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver.

#3 OFFLINE   dvups1

dvups1

Team Shelby New Member

• Southern Plains Region
  • 194 posts
  • Joined 22-March 10
  • Region:Southern Plains
  • Interests:Texas Holdem Poker, Family, Local car shows, Saltwater Aquariums

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:19 PM

Jer does it again! Thanks.

#4 OFFLINE   SGT0128

SGT0128

Team Shelby Member

• Southern Plains Region
  • 1,499 posts
  • Joined 12-October 09
  • Region:Southern Plains
  • Interests:Anything with wheels, any sport with a ball, anything that fires a projectile.

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:19 PM

Dang, I just bought the Moroso unit....but it is cool. Guess I'm buying another one.

Edited by SGT0128, 15 October 2012 - 04:20 PM.

Posted Image

Dwain Jones
Pflugerville, Texas
Shelbygtc0128@gmail.com
www.centexsvt.com

"The US Constitution should be used more as a sword for the victims rather than a shield for the guilty" Jack McCoy

2008 Shelby GT-C
CSM 08SGT0128

#5 OFFLINE   belltr

belltr

Proud Member of The KR Owners Club

• Northeast Region
  • 218 posts
  • Joined 23-February 10
  • Region:South Atlantic
  • Interests:My new KR, Photography

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:36 PM

already on Order :happy feet:
Posted Image

#6 OFFLINE   fcettner

fcettner

09KR0453

• South Atlantic Region
  • 445 posts
  • Joined 13-October 09
  • Interests:NASCAR Racing (Go Carl Edwards), Fords, Football (Go Steelers) and Baseball (Reds). My Shelby 09KR and other Fords I always seem get my hands on.

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:56 PM

+ 1

#7 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,188 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:05 PM

Please see if you can do anything for us KR owners with the earlier reservoirs! :drool: I'm ready to order!

I will, it's on my list.

Thanks, guys, we at Shelby TRULY appreciate all your support.

Jer
2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, Painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Deep Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes all around, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, SLP Loudmouths, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, Shelby billet hood pin kit and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Moroso and Shelby tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Lift #15

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012-May 2014

#8 OFFLINE   YZD263

YZD263

Team Shelby Member

• Team Shelby Club Member
  • 1,906 posts
  • Joined 25-February 07
  • Region:Canada
  • Interests:Cars, Pro Football, F1 Racing

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:11 AM

Just saw this posted this morning and ordered mine. Great job Jer!
2009 Shelby GT500 KR
Vista Blue, Silver Stripes

Purchased 10-21-11

CSM 09KR0628

#9 OFFLINE   terumi71

terumi71

Team Shelby New Member

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 355 posts
  • Joined 10-June 10
  • Region:Pacific Coast

Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:30 PM

08 brake reservoir cover = sale here
C:\Documents and Settings\steve\My Documents\KR!

#10 OFFLINE   fcettner

fcettner

09KR0453

• South Atlantic Region
  • 445 posts
  • Joined 13-October 09
  • Interests:NASCAR Racing (Go Carl Edwards), Fords, Football (Go Steelers) and Baseball (Reds). My Shelby 09KR and other Fords I always seem get my hands on.

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:05 PM

Are you guys having fitment issues? Mine doesn't slide all the way down, rubs on a hard line up front, maybe a A/C line.

Later I went out and tried again and I was able to get it over the reservoir, wow that's a tight fit.

Edited by fcettner, 21 October 2012 - 03:08 PM.

#11 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,188 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:57 PM

Are you guys having fitment issues? Mine doesn't slide all the way down, rubs on a hard line up front, maybe a A/C line.

Later I went out and tried again and I was able to get it over the reservoir, wow that's a tight fit.

Wouldn't want it rattlin' around, right?

LOL

Jer

Lift #15

#12 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,188 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:59 PM

08 brake reservoir cover = sale here

Please clarify. Are you saying you're waiting for something?
What month/year was your car built?

Jer

Lift #15

#13 OFFLINE   terumi71

terumi71

Team Shelby New Member

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 355 posts
  • Joined 10-June 10
  • Region:Pacific Coast

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:19 PM

Sorry for the confusion. If SAI is going to have a run of 08 KR reservoir covers, I will purchase one. Thank you.

C:\Documents and Settings\steve\My Documents\KR!

#14 OFFLINE   Mustangcollector

Mustangcollector

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 136 posts
  • Joined 25-March 12
  • Region:Northeast
  • Interests:Family, Shelbys and Mustangs!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:53 PM

My 2008 KR was built in April 2008, at least from what I can tell from my window sticker and the door sill sticker.. As with others here, IF SAI were good enough to do a run of the brake reservoir covers for the early KRs, I'm absolutely in for one.
1967 Mustang Coupe - Black
1987 Mustang LX Convertible - Black
1965 Mustang Coupe - Dynasty Green
2010 Mustang GT Convertible - Candy Red
2012 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Black
2008 Shelby GT500KR - Black

#15 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,188 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:48 PM

Sorry for the confusion. If SAI is going to have a run of 08 KR reservoir covers, I will purchase one. Thank you.

OK, got it. Thanks.
I should know more about this in a few weeks. With SEMA approaching, my brain will be oatmeal soon.

Jer

Lift #15

#16 OFFLINE   stevenh

stevenh

2010SVT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts
  • Joined 27-May 09

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:11 PM

Jer: Are you going to make the matching fuse box cover for thr 2010 and up models?

#17 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,188 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:23 AM

Jer: Are you going to make the matching fuse box cover for thr 2010 and up models?

Most likely.

I need to get a list together of all the years and graphics, to see what a run would be like.

Jer

Lift #15

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users