Crushinator

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 341 posts
  • Joined 01-August 10
  • Region:Northeast

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:27 AM

What is it with you calling people sweetie and shit like that? Do you have fantasies or what? Sorry, but your car with the red mirrors looks like crap. The
Boss wheels look like crap too. More people should have the balls to tell people the truth when idiots like you ruin the looks of their cars. Although it does
make it a lot easier when that person is a complete asshole like yourself.

Enough of the homo names too. Makes you look like your 12, as does you "GM BLOWS" avatar. Moron.
2012 Grabber Blue SVTPP
'13 2.3 TVS, VMP 2.4" pulley, JLT 127 w/ PowerStack Filter, 170 stat, Ford Racing 65MM T/B
Afco dual fan H/E, tune by Justin at VMP
672 RWHP 656 RWTQ

Posted Image

#32 OFFLINE   Crushinator

Crushinator

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 341 posts
  • Joined 01-August 10

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:31 AM

So you're accusing anyone who swaps out a '10-'12 grille for a '13 of trying to pass their car off as a '13?

Yeah, this coming from a guy that puts Boss wheels on a Shelby. I think it's a guy anyway. Wouldn't know with the female references he makes to other men here.
2012 Grabber Blue SVTPP
'13 2.3 TVS, VMP 2.4" pulley, JLT 127 w/ PowerStack Filter, 170 stat, Ford Racing 65MM T/B
Afco dual fan H/E, tune by Justin at VMP
672 RWHP 656 RWTQ

Posted Image

#33 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Admin
  • 5,063 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07
  • Region:Mountain
  • Interests:My wife, my dogs, my cat, cars, and music. NHRA addict.

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:24 AM

OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, folks.
Might want to take a second to breathe.
I appreciate healthy debate, but sometimes it needs to click back a few notches.

Thanks,

Jer
Shelby American
Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts
JerG@ShelbyAmerican.com

2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, Painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Deep Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes all around, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, SLP Loudmouths, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, Shelby billet hood pin kit and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Moroso and Shelby tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Shelby Vegas Bash 2011 and 2012 Show Winner. No longer eligible for judging.

Lift #15
Technicians: John Orr/Randall LaViolette
2/13/2007 9:26:32 AM: Dash Badge Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:34 AM: Shelby Letters Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:35 AM: Side badges installed both sides

That's when it became OFFICIAL, in my opinion! A Shelby was born!
CUTE COINCIDENCE: The NEXT DAY, I was in Vegas getting married. True story.

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: GT/SC upgrade completed at SAI on July 22, 2011.
Biggest UPDATE of ALL: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012.

#34 OFFLINE   BCPD199

BCPD199

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 373 posts
  • Joined 13-July 07
  • Region:South Atlantic

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:54 AM

The most important thing for anybody who's considering this to remember is buying the projection element costs about $70 each and will require all sorts of clever Dremel and gluing with no assurance of exact alignment to project in the image the proper place AND in focus.

Most of the DIY summaries I've read so far seem to have ignored replacing the entire mirror assembly with a pre-installed projection element for about $120 each - money VERY well spent, IMO.

A perfect opportunity for the biblical metaphor about teaching a person to fish. I recommend acquainting yourself with www.fordparts.com. The components you need are found under "Body" and "Mirrors".

DR3Z17682DA
DR3Z17683DA

In an effort to get this topic back on track, do the part numbers you list include the "puddle" lamps? I've tried looking up the mirrors on FordParts.com and come up with a couple of 17682 and 17683 mirrors depending on whether or not they're heated and I see a separate part number for the puddle lamp. But, I don't see where the mirror assembly comes with the projection element pre-installed. I also did a google search of those part numbers and I can't find them anywhere for $120.

I enjoy learning to fish for myself, just need a little more guidance I guess.

#35 OFFLINE   Avenger2013

Avenger2013

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Joined 28-October 12
  • Region:Southern Plains

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:24 PM

In an effort to get this topic back on track, do the part numbers you list include the "puddle" lamps? I've tried looking up the mirrors on FordParts.com and come up with a couple of 17682 and 17683 mirrors depending on whether or not they're heated and I see a separate part number for the puddle lamp. But, I don't see where the mirror assembly comes with the projection element pre-installed. I also did a google search of those part numbers and I can't find them anywhere for $120.

I enjoy learning to fish for myself, just need a little more guidance I guess.

It has been over a month since the last post here. Has anyone been able to make any progress in regards to finding a Shelby or cobra projection mod part to replace the pony?

It looks like Madlock might have been full of crap in regards to the $120. I guess he didn't want to own up to it.

That guy Madlock was a real tool toward me on the SVTperformance forum. I am glad to see I am not the only one who thinks he acts like an arrogant prick.
Active Duty Air Force
Stationed in Oklahoma

2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible -- Red Candy Metallic w/ Black Stripes and All Options (built 2 Aug 2012 and delivered 26 Sep 2012)
2008 ISF -- Ultrasonic Blue (sold)
1967 Firebird 400/4 Speed Convertible -- Plum Mist w/ Black Top

#36 OFFLINE   Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,236 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
  • Region:Pacific Coast

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:21 PM

Tousley Ford Parts Depot

Part Number DR3Z17682DA
Part Name MIRROR ASY - REAR VIEW
MSRP $219.42
OnlinePrice $144.82
Part Number DR3Z17683DA
MSRP $213.50
Online Price $140.91

Edited by Snoopy49, 11 December 2012 - 11:28 PM.

2013 GT500 Coupe - HPW with Black Stripes - SVT PP - SVT TP - Redline Hood Struts - Yeager Bros Front Gravel Guards - Bob's Oil Separator -AirAid Blue Non-Oiled Air Filter - CarboTech 1521 Ceramic Brake Pads - Resonator Eliminator Kit - WeatherTech Floor Mats
Car Ordered 5-27-2012 - Delivered 1-26-2013

#37 OFFLINE   Madlock

Madlock

Team Shelby Member

• Northeast Region
  • 1,542 posts
  • Joined 28-July 10

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:29 PM

Jeezus please. You actually went through the hassle of registering just to post this?

You're gonna need Kevlar jockstrap or Fruit of the Loom heims if your panties bind so easily. Tattooing Snap-On on your forehead already got you called-out once after getting all worked-up before realizing you didn't know what you hadn't known.

If this is representative of what keeps you up at night, you've got plenty of bandwidth to call around for better pricing on your own.

Grow up and move on. Sheesh.

2013 GT500 Coupe Race Red on Performance White Electronics Package Glass Roof Performance Package Track Package Recaro Seats Shaker Pro Audio GT500 Car Cover

2013 GT500 Convertible Race Red on Performance White Electronics Package Performance Package Recaro Seats Shaker Pro Audio GT500 Car Cover

2012 BOSS 302 Performance White on Race Red Recaro Seat and Helical Differential BOSS 302 Car Cover

2014 Mustang GT Coupe 6AT Oxford White 401A Brick Red & Cashmere Leather Brembo Brake Package Electronics Package Glass Roof Comfort Package Security Package Backup Camera

2013 Taurus SHO Ruby Red Metallic Charcoal Black SHO Performance Package 402A Navigation Moonroof ActiveMotion Seats

2014 GT500 Coupe Race Red on Oxford White (Ordered)

2014 GT500 Convertible Race Red on Oxford White (Ordered)

#38 OFFLINE   Avenger2013

Avenger2013

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Joined 28-October 12

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:04 AM

Jeezus please. You actually went through the hassle of registering just to post this?

You're gonna need Kevlar jockstrap or Fruit of the Loom heims if your panties bind so easily. Tattooing Snap-On on your forehead already got you called-out once after getting all worked-up before realizing you didn't know what you hadn't known.

If this is representative of what keeps you up at night, you've got plenty of bandwidth to call around for better pricing on your own.

Grow up and move on. Sheesh.

Madlock, you are an egotistical jerk who loves to try to belittle people. I am now tired of just sitting back and taking your idiotic crap. Your MO is telling people to "grow up and move on", however you never seem to be able to follow your own advice.

If your definition of getting "called out" is having some guy (that is a legend in his own mind) disagree with me then...oooooh you called me out. You are an unclassy idiot who clearly enjoys talking down to people. Only a moron thinks that Ford is a "third party" when dealing with production numbers (reference linked forum in previous post). So you and your "secretive means of getting info" knows more than Ford, and I get ridiculed by you because I believe production numbers that the Ford Research Division gives me...whatever you loser.

Oh yeah, one last thing. I was happy that you actually showed your car. I laughed out loud when I saw the pics of your clown car (no, really...the red wheels look...interesting). You talk all that smack and drive that red and white joke...nice!

So Madlock, "Grow up and move on. Sheesh."
Active Duty Air Force
Stationed in Oklahoma

2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible -- Red Candy Metallic w/ Black Stripes and All Options (built 2 Aug 2012 and delivered 26 Sep 2012)

#39 OFFLINE   Avenger2013

Avenger2013

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Joined 28-October 12

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:08 AM

Tousley Ford Parts Depot

Part Number DR3Z17682DA
MSRP $219.42
OnlinePrice $144.82
Part Number DR3Z17683DA
MSRP $213.50
Online Price $140.91

Snoopy 49,

Thanks bro!

The part pulls up just as advertised except they only have up to 2012 MY, so I just wanted to confirm that 2012 is what you used.

I get ridiculed for asking to receive this info (by Madlock). Silly me...I thought this type of help and support is one of the things forums are supposed to be for. So fellow GT500 owners/enthusiasts, am I thinking about that wrong or is anyone else sick of getting ridiculed for using a forum to ask for assistance?

Edited by Avenger2013, 12 December 2012 - 09:14 AM.

Active Duty Air Force
Stationed in Oklahoma

#40 OFFLINE   svt13

svt13

Team Shelby Member

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 2,687 posts
  • Joined 24-April 12

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:19 AM

Snoopy 49,

Thanks bro!

The part pulls up just as advertised except they only have up to 2012 MY, so I just wanted to confirm that 2012 is what you used.

I get ridiculed for asking to receive this info (by Madlock). Silly me...I thought this type of help and support is one of the things forums are supposed to be for. So fellow GT500 owners/enthusiasts, am I thinking about that wrong or is anyone else sick of getting ridiculed for using a forum to ask for assistance?

Anytime I use that line I get crucified. Some really don't think a forum is for helping people out.
2013 shelby gt500 black w/black stripe SVTPP,Recaros,Electronics Package,Glass roof,car cover.

Mods:
35% window tint

nav-tv rear view camera
Red line hood struts
Front splitter curb alert system
Super snake carbon fiber splitter
APR Performance carbon fiber mirror assembly
JLT CF resonator delete w/blue airaid Filter
Shelby transmission cooler scoope
BMR UCA with Mount, BMR adjustable panhard bar
Bob's billet LCA and bob's oil separator
FRPP springs
HRE p40 w/Michelin Super sport tires

Future mods going on the car soon: Shelby floor and trunk mat, custom made EPCO shifter knob

Mods undecided about:
Boss x brace, MGW shifter, Boss side exhaust, Corsa black diamond axleback, Lithium battery

#41 OFFLINE   Avenger2013

Avenger2013

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Joined 28-October 12

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:42 AM

Anytime I use that line I get crucified. Some really don't think a forum is for helping people out.

svt13,

I truly believe that those "some" you speak of are the minority. This is a great forum that has plenty of awesome members that can overcome the negativity of "some".

Thanks for your support bro...Merry Christmas!
Active Duty Air Force
Stationed in Oklahoma

#42 OFFLINE   05mustangman

05mustangman

"The Evilsnake"

• Mountain Region
  • 941 posts
  • Joined 17-September 09
  • Interests:Mustangs and going fast
Garage View Garage

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:05 PM

Damn you SVT13!!!!! LOL. Just kiddin man!

Avenger, yes this is a great forum with a ton of great people and VERY knowledgeable people. Welcome and have fun!
Posted Image
2010 GT500 Kona Blue - Mods include: Comp Shelby 1000 Grind Cams, Kooks headers, pulleys, suspension system, Baer/Shelby Extreme brakes, basically modded out the wazoo by Shelby American.
Shelby 50th Bash Car Show Class Award Winner

2003 Ford Lightning Black - Mods include: Bassani exhaust, Airaid intake, Hankook Ventus ST tires.

The Man, The Legend
Posted Image

#43 OFFLINE   Farmer-Ted

Farmer-Ted

Team Shelby New Member

• Mountain Region
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 04-October 12

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:26 PM

Yeah after asking where to buy them for $120 and never getting reply and looking all over the internet, all I can figure is they can't really be had for $120 each. I assume it was just an exaggeration. $140 each is not bad but I think I want to see if anyone will make them with a cobra instead of a horse.

I have pretty much decide to ignore Madlock and laugh at his comments. Only makes himself look bad. Sometimes he seems to have some good information but his social skills leave a lot to be desired. The acts of a few should not tarnish the whole forum. I've seen a lot of good comment from people.

If anyone ever sees them made with a Cobra, post it up!
2013 GT500 - Black, black and black.
1992 GT - Termifoxinator 92/03 hybrid

#44 OFFLINE   662HP631TQ

662HP631TQ

Team Shelby New Member

• Southern Plains Region
  • 206 posts
  • Joined 06-May 12
  • Interests:CARS, COMPUTERS, GADGETS, and FAMILY!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:35 AM

I have an idea for the cobra logos. I haven't seen what the ponies look like (well the actual logo over the light, I have seen the projection on the ground). there is this guy on SVT Performance website forum that makes these logos in stainless steel, I wonder what it would take for him to make one small enough to fit under the light, and made of plastic or carbon fiber or some other material. I mean he already CNC's those designs with Stainless Steel, so why couldn't he with another material and adjust the size via CAD. Maybe make them for $20-$30 bucks and get them on the mirrors. What I am saying is there is someone making those logos. Got to the SVT Performance website and search Cobra Logo and you'll see what I am talking about. This should not be that difficult. Convincing him there is a market for it might be the challenge, I'll email him and get the ball rolling. I just bought 3 logos from him so I have a line of comunication.

#45 OFFLINE   Madlock

Madlock

Team Shelby Member

• Northeast Region
  • 1,542 posts
  • Joined 28-July 10

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:08 AM

It's actually molded into the LED element that projects the light, which it must be to focus the projected image the ground with such clearly-defined outlines, which only occurs at a very specific range of distances from the ground. It's not just shining light through a cutout.

2013 GT500 Coupe Race Red on Performance White Electronics Package Glass Roof Performance Package Track Package Recaro Seats Shaker Pro Audio GT500 Car Cover

2013 GT500 Convertible Race Red on Performance White Electronics Package Performance Package Recaro Seats Shaker Pro Audio GT500 Car Cover

2012 BOSS 302 Performance White on Race Red Recaro Seat and Helical Differential BOSS 302 Car Cover

2014 Mustang GT Coupe 6AT Oxford White 401A Brick Red & Cashmere Leather Brembo Brake Package Electronics Package Glass Roof Comfort Package Security Package Backup Camera

2013 Taurus SHO Ruby Red Metallic Charcoal Black SHO Performance Package 402A Navigation Moonroof ActiveMotion Seats

#46 OFFLINE   Madlock

Madlock

Team Shelby Member

• Northeast Region
  • 1,542 posts
  • Joined 28-July 10

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:37 AM

Yeah after asking where to buy them for $120 and never getting reply and looking all over the internet, all I can figure is they can't really be had for $120 each. I assume it was just an exaggeration. $140 each is not bad but I think I want to see if anyone will make them with a cobra instead of a horse.

I have pretty much decide to ignore Madlock and laugh at his comments. Only makes himself look bad. Sometimes he seems to have some good information but his social skills leave a lot to be desired. The acts of a few should not tarnish the whole forum. I've seen a lot of good comment from people.

If anyone ever sees them made with a Cobra, post it up!

Good Lord. I'd hate the be the girl who turned you down at prom. She'll be looking over her shoulder in her nursing home. Thank God you stopped back just to emphasize that you're paying no mind.

Anybody who'd spend the time to keep "looking all over the internet" to save $20 a pop from where he already knew they could be had must have far more important things on which he ought to be spending his money, but apparently not his time. Either way, don't come here whining and trying to misrepresent something as exaggeration because you don't do enough business with any particular vendor to be extended their best possible terms.

Honestly. How little must anybody who isn't under 15 or over 85 have going on to keep himself torqued into such a froth? Thank heavens for the victims' group that meets in the ladies' room every sixth Tuesday where survivors can lick each others' wounds and commiserate about the big bad world and all its injustices.

#47 OFFLINE   Farmer-Ted

Farmer-Ted

Team Shelby New Member

• Mountain Region
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 04-October 12

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:00 AM

Good Lord. I'd hate the be the girl who turned you down at prom. She'll be looking over her shoulder in her nursing home. Thank God you stopped back just to emphasize that you're paying no mind.

Anybody who'd spend the time to keep "looking all over the internet" to save $20 a pop from where he already knew they could be had must have far more important things on which he ought to be spending his money, but apparently not his time. Either way, don't come here whining and trying to misrepresent something as exaggeration because you don't do enough business with any particular vendor to be extended their best possible terms.

Honestly. How little must anybody who isn't under 15 or over 85 have going on to keep himself torqued into such a froth? Thank heavens for the victims' group that meets in the ladies' room every sixth Tuesday where survivors can lick each others' wounds and commiserate about the big bad world and all its injustices.

Thank you for proving my point.

Edited by Farmer-Ted, 13 December 2012 - 07:10 AM.

#48 OFFLINE   Madlock

Madlock

Team Shelby Member

• Northeast Region
  • 1,542 posts
  • Joined 28-July 10

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:37 AM

Wow. Not even a half hour. How long before coming back again to be sure it's clear you're still ignoring me? In the meantime, why don't you go out and source your Cobra lamps and post some pictures rather than expecting others to continue wet nursing you? Lord knows anybody else who'd come up with them without first stopping by to install them on your car for you gratis is in for another temper tantrum.

I'm sure you two will be very happy together.

#49 OFFLINE   Farmer-Ted

Farmer-Ted

Team Shelby New Member

• Mountain Region
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 04-October 12

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:03 AM

Wow. Not even a half hour. How long before coming back again to be sure it's clear you're still ignoring me? In the meantime, why don't you go out and source your Cobra lamps and post some pictures rather than expecting others to continue wet nursing you? Lord knows anybody else who'd come up with them without first stopping by to install them on your car for you gratis is in for another temper tantrum.

I'm sure you two will be very happy together.

Thank you for proving my point yet again.

#50 OFFLINE   Avenger2013

Avenger2013

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Joined 28-October 12

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:49 AM

Madlock, you are proving to the community that you are an egotistical prick. If you actually did get extended a vendor's "best possible terms" (which I would not be surprised if you exaggerated because that seems to be the weasel you are), then don't post on a forum the "special price" you were given. If a certain part is $140 and you get a "special deal" at $120 that will not be offered to the forum members...then post the normal price of $140! The irony of your verbal temper tantrum is that you are critical of Farmer-Ted for actually BELIEVING you and looking for the $120 price that you quoted!

You are a pathetic clown, driving in your red and white clown car...and the more you keep belittling forum members the more apparent your lack of self esteem becomes.

Madlock, "Grow up and move on. Sheesh".

Edited by Avenger2013, 13 December 2012 - 11:58 AM.

Active Duty Air Force
Stationed in Oklahoma

#51 OFFLINE   Avenger2013

Avenger2013

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Joined 28-October 12

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:53 AM

I have an idea for the cobra logos. I haven't seen what the ponies look like (well the actual logo over the light, I have seen the projection on the ground). there is this guy on SVT Performance website forum that makes these logos in stainless steel, I wonder what it would take for him to make one small enough to fit under the light, and made of plastic or carbon fiber or some other material. I mean he already CNC's those designs with Stainless Steel, so why couldn't he with another material and adjust the size via CAD. Maybe make them for $20-$30 bucks and get them on the mirrors. What I am saying is there is someone making those logos. Got to the SVT Performance website and search Cobra Logo and you'll see what I am talking about. This should not be that difficult. Convincing him there is a market for it might be the challenge, I'll email him and get the ball rolling. I just bought 3 logos from him so I have a line of comunication.

662HP631TQ,

Sounds great...let us know how it goes!
Active Duty Air Force
Stationed in Oklahoma

#52 OFFLINE   svt13

svt13

Team Shelby Member

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 2,687 posts
  • Joined 24-April 12

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:43 PM

Madlock, you are proving to the community that you are an egotistical prick. If you actually did get extended a vendor's "best possible terms" (which I would not be surprised if you exaggerated because that seems to be the weasel you are), then don't post on a forum the "special price" you were given. If a certain part is $140 and you get a "special deal" at $120 that will not be offered to the forum members...then post the normal price of $140! The irony of your verbal temper tantrum is that you are critical of Farmer-Ted for actually BELIEVING you and looking for the $120 price that you quoted!

You are a pathetic clown, driving in your red and white clown car...and the more you keep belittling forum members the more apparent your lack of self esteem becomes.

Madlock, "Grow up and move on. Sheesh".

^ this made me lol
2013 shelby gt500 black w/black stripe SVTPP,Recaros,Electronics Package,Glass roof,car cover.

Mods:
35% window tint

nav-tv rear view camera
Red line hood struts
FRPP springs

Future mods going on the car soon: Shelby floor and trunk mat, custom made EPCO shifter knob

Mods undecided about:
Boss x brace, MGW shifter, Boss side exhaust, Corsa black diamond axleback, Lithium battery

#53 OFFLINE   662HP631TQ

662HP631TQ

Team Shelby New Member

• Southern Plains Region
  • 206 posts
  • Joined 06-May 12

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:45 PM

After what Madlock said it looks to not be possible. If it is molded in, it isn't going to be able to just be cut and placed there. Unfortunately that is the only method I could think of short of Some other Vendor doing the R&D to get it to come out right. It has to, because otherwise everyone buying one would bitch too much about it. So it seems like a great undertaking that is just not going to happen any time soon. Oh well....Really had my hopes up on this one!

#54 OFFLINE   Avenger2013

Avenger2013

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Joined 28-October 12

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:15 AM

After what Madlock said it looks to not be possible. If it is molded in, it isn't going to be able to just be cut and placed there. Unfortunately that is the only method I could think of short of Some other Vendor doing the R&D to get it to come out right. It has to, because otherwise everyone buying one would bitch too much about it. So it seems like a great undertaking that is just not going to happen any time soon. Oh well....Really had my hopes up on this one!

So have you bought/installed the lights to get the pony images?
Active Duty Air Force
Stationed in Oklahoma

#55 OFFLINE   662HP631TQ

662HP631TQ

Team Shelby New Member

• Southern Plains Region
  • 206 posts
  • Joined 06-May 12

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:47 AM

So have you bought/installed the lights to get the pony images?

Nope just going off of his info, and buying them is out of the question...Aint nobody got time for that! LOL!

#56 OFFLINE   662HP631TQ

662HP631TQ

Team Shelby New Member

• Southern Plains Region
  • 206 posts
  • Joined 06-May 12

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:47 AM

Nope just going off of his info, and buying them is out of the question...Aint nobody got time for that! LOL!

If they had cobras MAYBE!

#57 ONLINE   Snake Handler

Snake Handler

Team Shelby Member

• Great Lakes Region
  • 866 posts
  • Joined 07-April 08
  • Interests:Cars, guns, auto racing

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:14 AM

Looks like a Boss!
"Stand Tall, Never Eat $hit, And Conquer the Fear"

USAF Retired

2013 Boss 302 GB #2654
2008 GT500 Torch Red Vert
1966 Mustang Coupe
1973 Cougar XR7 Vert
2004 F150 FX4 Super Crew Cab

#58 OFFLINE   dave 316

dave 316

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 188 posts
  • Joined 28-July 12
  • Interests:golf, shelbys, my kids

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:21 PM

guys, to each his own. Madlock is a good dude. leave him alone. Unless i'm mistaken, when did it become ok to bad mouth somebodies ride?
Posted Image
2013 SVTPP-RECAROS,ELECTRONICS,GLASS ROOF,COVER,BOB'S O/S,BOB'S BILLET LCA'S,BMR UCA AND MOUNT, JLT CARBON RES DELETE

#59 OFFLINE   05mustangman

05mustangman

"The Evilsnake"

• Mountain Region
  • 941 posts
  • Joined 17-September 09
  • Interests:Mustangs and going fast
Garage View Garage

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:31 PM

guys, to each his own. Madlock is a good dude. leave him alone. Unless i'm mistaken, when did it become ok to bad mouth somebodies ride?

Umm... Have you read any of his posts? I don't know him personally but from what I've read on here, he doesn't come off as being a good dude. And you can't say people don't have a right to talk back when they are being insulted by him.
Posted Image
2010 GT500 Kona Blue - Mods include: Comp Shelby 1000 Grind Cams, Kooks headers, pulleys, suspension system, Baer/Shelby Extreme brakes, basically modded out the wazoo by Shelby American.
Shelby 50th Bash Car Show Class Award Winner

2003 Ford Lightning Black - Mods include: Bassani exhaust, Airaid intake, Hankook Ventus ST tires.

The Man, The Legend
Posted Image

#60 OFFLINE   svt13

svt13

Team Shelby Member

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 2,687 posts
  • Joined 24-April 12

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:42 PM

This is hypocricy to the max coming from you.

Umm... Have you read any of his posts? I don't know him personally but from what I've read on here, he doesn't come off as being a good dude. And you can't say people don't have a right to talk back when they are being insulted by him.

There are people are similar and think the same way and those are a select few on this forum. Dave falls into that category so don't even bother trying to explain to him.

Mods:
35% window tint

nav-tv rear view camera
Red line hood struts
FRPP springs

Mods undecided about:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users