#61 OFFLINE   Madlock

Madlock

Team Shelby Member

• Southern Plains Region
  • 1,559 posts
  • Joined 28-July 10
  • Region:Southern Plains

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:49 PM

Pay 'em no mind, Dave. Never has there been SO much whiny passive aggressive self-victimization without Lindsay Lohan or an MTV camera crew around. It's The Real Housewives of Muncie. Christ almighty. I'd love to have that kind of free time.

More than half their combined content has been nothing but premenstrual whining which seems to be the ONLY reason for registering in Avenger's case.

They just can't bring themselves to go take two Pamprin and crap in a different sandbox. They'll be ragging to each other about this in the nursing home.

CS must be spinning in his grave, but Ford apparently wants to keep them happy. There's supposed to be a limited production set of special edition puddle lamps in the works just for them.

Posted Image

2014 GT500 Coupe • Race Red on Oxford White • Electronics Package • Glass Roof • Performance Package • Track Package • Recaro Seats • Shaker Pro Audio

2013 GT500 Coupe • Race Red on Performance WhiteElectronics PackageGlass RoofPerformance PackageTrack PackageRecaro SeatsShaker Pro AudioGT500 Car Cover

2013 GT500 Convertible • Race Red on Performance WhiteElectronics PackagePerformance PackageRecaro SeatsShaker Pro AudioGT500 Car Cover

2012 BOSS 302 • Performance White on Race Red • Recaro Seat and Helical Differential • BOSS 302 Car Cover

2014 Mustang GT Coupe • 6ATOxford White401A • Brick Red & Cashmere Leather • Brembo Brake PackageElectronics Package • Glass RoofComfort Package • Security Package • Backup Camera

2013 Taurus SHO • Ruby Red Metallic • Charcoal Black • SHO Performance Package • 402A • Navigation • Moonroof • ActiveMotion Seats

#62 OFFLINE   Farmer-Ted

Farmer-Ted

Team Shelby New Member

• Mountain Region
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 04-October 12
  • Region:Mountain

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:00 PM

Pay 'em no mind, Dave. Never has there been SO much whiny passive aggressive self-victimization without Lindsay Lohan or an MTV camera crew around. It's The Real Housewives of Muncie. Christ almighty. I'd love to have that kind of free time.

More than half their combined content has been nothing but premenstrual whining which seems to be the ONLY reason for registering in Avenger's case.

They just can't bring themselves to go take two Pamprin and crap in a different sandbox. They'll be ragging to each other about this in the nursing home.

CS must be spinning in his grave, but Ford apparently wants to keep them happy. There's supposed to be a limited production set of special edition puddle lamps in the works just for them.

Posted Image

Point proven #3.
2013 GT500 - Black, black and black.
1992 GT - Termifoxinator 92/03 hybrid

#63 OFFLINE   TrakRat

TrakRat

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 370 posts
  • Joined 29-December 10
  • Region:Pacific Northwest

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:03 PM

Madlock, you are proving to the community that you are an egotistical prick. If you actually did get extended a vendor's "best possible terms" (which I would not be surprised if you exaggerated because that seems to be the weasel you are), then don't post on a forum the "special price" you were given. If a certain part is $140 and you get a "special deal" at $120 that will not be offered to the forum members...then post the normal price of $140! The irony of your verbal temper tantrum is that you are critical of Farmer-Ted for actually BELIEVING you and looking for the $120 price that you quoted!

You are a pathetic clown, driving in your red and white clown car...and the more you keep belittling forum members the more apparent your lack of self esteem becomes.

Madlock, "Grow up and move on. Sheesh".

LMAO! :hysterical2: Nailed it. Fact is he can TYPE LIKE A BAWSS. I mean PAGES of blithering drivel. Bet your bottom dollar that he would quickly get the taste slapped out of his mouth spouting his nonsense in person.

I truly enjoy TS, it's info, and most of the people. Sadly, as with any hobby there are a few painfully inflated egos that do nothing more than pound their chests hoping for a reaction. They are best ignored.

Hey Madlock, enjoy your 2014.725 model mustang with the .296" stripes, and .0027 improved drag coefficient by installing a limited edition bosch wiper blade on the passenger side. Your sig makes Jesus cry.
'11 SVTPP Griggs VMP TVS GT500, '67 Coupe, '00 Explorer Limited, '96 Griggs Cobra *sold*
VADRshoot1-1.jpg

#64 OFFLINE   dave 316

dave 316

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 188 posts
  • Joined 28-July 12
  • Region:Northeast
  • Interests:golf, shelbys, my kids

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:48 PM

This is hypocricy to the max coming from you.

There are people are similar and think the same way and those are a select few on this forum. Dave falls into that category so don't even bother trying to explain to him.

i have never bad mouthed anybody's car. that you need to get straight. How is learning to drive a stick going by the way?
Posted Image
2013 SVTPP-RECAROS,ELECTRONICS,GLASS ROOF,COVER,BOB'S O/S,BOB'S BILLET LCA'S,BMR UCA AND MOUNT, JLT CARBON RES DELETE

#65 OFFLINE   662HP631TQ

662HP631TQ

Team Shelby New Member

• Southern Plains Region
  • 207 posts
  • Joined 06-May 12
  • Interests:CARS, COMPUTERS, GADGETS, and FAMILY!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:38 PM

WAY OFF TOPIC!! If you have info on Pony lamps that can be a conversion to Cobra Logo Lamps...That would be a welcome addition.

#66 OFFLINE   svt13

svt13

Team Shelby Member

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 2,687 posts
  • Joined 24-April 12

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:06 AM

i have never bad mouthed anybody's car. that you need to get straight. How is learning to drive a stick going by the way?

Sorry my mistake you just bad mouth the people themselves. And driving stick is fine and mastered. Only a moron thinks a car needs to be reved up to 4k in every gear driving around town. :)
2013 shelby gt500 black w/black stripe SVTPP,Recaros,Electronics Package,Glass roof,car cover.

Mods:
35% window tint

nav-tv rear view camera
Red line hood struts
Front splitter curb alert system
Super snake carbon fiber splitter
APR Performance carbon fiber mirror assembly
JLT CF resonator delete w/blue airaid Filter
Shelby transmission cooler scoope
BMR UCA with Mount, BMR adjustable panhard bar
Bob's billet LCA and bob's oil separator
FRPP springs
HRE p40 w/Michelin Super sport tires

Future mods going on the car soon: Shelby floor and trunk mat, custom made EPCO shifter knob

Mods undecided about:
Boss x brace, MGW shifter, Boss side exhaust, Corsa black diamond axleback, Lithium battery

#67 OFFLINE   dave 316

dave 316

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 188 posts
  • Joined 28-July 12

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:40 AM

:kuko: :kuko: :chairshot: :chairshot: :censored: :censored: :censored:
and not people, just YOU!!!

Edited by dave 316, 16 December 2012 - 09:41 AM.

Posted Image
2013 SVTPP-RECAROS,ELECTRONICS,GLASS ROOF,COVER,BOB'S O/S,BOB'S BILLET LCA'S,BMR UCA AND MOUNT, JLT CARBON RES DELETE

#68 OFFLINE   svt13

svt13

Team Shelby Member

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 2,687 posts
  • Joined 24-April 12

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:59 AM

:kuko: :kuko: :chairshot: :chairshot: :censored: :censored: :censored:
and not people, just YOU!!!

I forgot your infatuation with me. Or the other younger people who own shelbys.
2013 shelby gt500 black w/black stripe SVTPP,Recaros,Electronics Package,Glass roof,car cover.

Mods:
35% window tint

nav-tv rear view camera
Red line hood struts
FRPP springs

Future mods going on the car soon: Shelby floor and trunk mat, custom made EPCO shifter knob

Mods undecided about:
Boss x brace, MGW shifter, Boss side exhaust, Corsa black diamond axleback, Lithium battery

#69 OFFLINE   dave 316

dave 316

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 188 posts
  • Joined 28-July 12

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:05 AM

no, just you
Posted Image

#70 OFFLINE   Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,272 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
  • Region:Pacific Coast

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:32 PM

I forgot your infatuation with me. Or the other younger people who own shelbys.

Unless it's paid off, you don't own it, the bank does.

2013 GT500 Coupe - HPW with Black Stripes - SVT PP - SVT TP - Redline Hood Struts - Yeager Bros Front Gravel Guards - Bob's Oil Separator -AirAid Blue Non-Oiled Air Filter - CarboTech 1521 Ceramic Brake Pads - Resonator Eliminator Kit - WeatherTech Floor Mats - Craig’s No Drill License Plate Bracket
Car Ordered 5-27-2012 - Build Date 1-14-2013 - Delivered 1-26-2013

#71 OFFLINE   svt13

svt13

Team Shelby Member

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 2,687 posts
  • Joined 24-April 12

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:50 PM

Unless it's paid off, you don't own it, the bank does.

Can't speak for that other guy Dave had a problem with but mine was paid off the 2nd day I owned it.

Mods:
35% window tint

nav-tv rear view camera
Red line hood struts
FRPP springs

Mods undecided about:

#72 OFFLINE   dave 316

dave 316

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 188 posts
  • Joined 28-July 12

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:53 PM

Edited by dave 316, 16 December 2012 - 03:01 PM.

Posted Image

#73 OFFLINE   dave 316

dave 316

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 188 posts
  • Joined 28-July 12

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:55 PM

of course it was. we thought nothing less, and come on, you fooled nobody. we all know you're the other guy also
Posted Image

#74 OFFLINE   jerseygator

jerseygator

"Burnout Boy"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,325 posts
  • Joined 13-May 09
  • Interests:God, Family, Cars, Football...

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:04 PM

:worm:

2009 GT500 "Stickers"
#1534 of 3004 coupes; #378 of 651 Performance White w/ Vista Blue stripes

Celebrity Pick All Fords Nationals, Carlisle 2010 "Clean & Correct"
Celebrity Pick All Fords Nationals, Carlisle 2012 "Track History"

47,000 miles.... It isn't a FLOWER!

Shelby Alcoa 20" rims w/ Nitto Invo's 255/35ZR front, 295/35ZR rear, Shelby LCA Relocation brackets; Shelby Short Throw Shifter, FRPP Cold-Air intake; FRPP Strut Tower Brace; JDM Engineering Tune; L&M Plenum (port matched blower); KR Exhaust; SPEC Super Twin S-Trim Clutch; AM Sequential taillights; CDC Hood Struts; Shelby Kicker Premium upgrade; Shelby GT500 Door sill; Lloyds GT500 floor mats, Visor and Dash plaque signed by Mr Shelby; Shelby 50th fender stripe... And decals GALORE!

TiltedKilt22014_zps2096ca67.jpg

2004 Jeep Rubicon Jeep wrote the book on 4X4
1931 Model A Pickup Original resotration

#75 OFFLINE   Avenger2013

Avenger2013

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Joined 28-October 12

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:04 PM

Posted Image

Hey Clown...I mean Madlock, what would have been appropriate for your fairy lamps would have been for you to put your clown car in the picture. And since when has "premenstrual whining" been defined as telling a self righteous, egomaniacal prick to shut up?

I despise bullies and will not sit back and let you verbally push forum members around. Why don't you stop trying to prove "how cool you are" by belittling others? It really does portray an individual with a low self esteem. You have some great information that I and others would love to hear. I am new to the Mustang world and enjoy being educated about my Shelby. You seem to have the insight to be a great Mustang mentor. I will tell you the same thing I tell my troops: you can have the best message in the world, but if the delivery puts people off then the message will be lost.

Dave 316, if you think Madlock's belittling posts are appropriate then we will agree to disagree. You are correct to call me out about making fun of Madlock's ride. I should not do it and will stop when Madlock stops the personal insults on forum members. Just like I expressed to Madlock above, I think he has great information to share, but it is not worth the insults.

Back to the original topic:

Has many of you have installed the pony projector lights? I am thinking about it, but was looking for a few more "success stories" :-)

Also, is there a way to install a color filter to make the projection colored? I would love to color the light red to match my Shelby.
Active Duty Air Force
Stationed in Oklahoma

2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible -- Red Candy Metallic w/ Black Stripes and All Options (built 2 Aug 2012 and delivered 26 Sep 2012)
2008 ISF -- Ultrasonic Blue (sold)
1967 Firebird 400/4 Speed Convertible -- Plum Mist w/ Black Top

#76 OFFLINE   IA Shelby

IA Shelby

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 220 posts
  • Joined 10-July 11

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:25 PM

Don't get distracted by the tactics. Improvise and adapt. The counter attack doesn't appear to be working. B)
Posted Image

#77 OFFLINE   MyStang2010GB

MyStang2010GB

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Joined 09-March 10
  • Region:South Atlantic
Garage View Garage

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:15 AM

This started off informative..... then moved to comical.... then just became sad.

null_zps9eb3c857.jpg

USAF (Retired) / Gas Turbine Controls Engineer (Current)

• 2013 Shelby GT500 1 of 1 custom GT500 Give-away car
  • SVTPP Pkg
  • Glass Roof

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users