shelby fever

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 28-June 12
  • Region:Northeast

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:27 PM

Would love for these to be brought back. They deffintly spice up the interior. Anyway they can be made?? Seen that you can still get them for 10-13

#2 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Admin
  • 5,077 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07
  • Region:Mountain
  • Interests:My wife, my dogs, my cat, cars, and music. NHRA addict.

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:49 AM

We will have options for all Shelbys. No ETA, but they WILL be available.

Jer
Shelby American
Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts
JerG@ShelbyAmerican.com

2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, Painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Deep Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes all around, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, SLP Loudmouths, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, Shelby billet hood pin kit and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Moroso and Shelby tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Shelby Vegas Bash 2011 and 2012 Show Winner. No longer eligible for judging.

Lift #15
Technicians: John Orr/Randall LaViolette
2/13/2007 9:26:32 AM: Dash Badge Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:34 AM: Shelby Letters Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:35 AM: Side badges installed both sides

That's when it became OFFICIAL, in my opinion! A Shelby was born!
CUTE COINCIDENCE: The NEXT DAY, I was in Vegas getting married. True story.

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: GT/SC upgrade completed at SAI on July 22, 2011.
Biggest UPDATE of ALL: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012.

#3 OFFLINE   shelby fever

shelby fever

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 28-June 12
  • Region:Northeast

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:03 PM

Ok thanks jer. Will there be email sent out when this happens? And also thanks for helping bring back the alcoas.

#4 OFFLINE   ingram4868

ingram4868

Team Shelby Enthusiast

• Mountain Region
  • 6,358 posts
  • Joined 05-September 05
  • Region:Pacific Coast
  • Interests:Love of God, Family and Great Cars

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:08 PM

Would love for these to be brought back. They deffintly spice up the interior. Anyway they can be made?? Seen that you can still get them for 10-13

Wasn't that a product the foundation was going to sell with their auto pen signature tool. I would also like to buy the one that fits between the air vents.
David Ingram
Sparks, NV.
Newest addition 1100 mile 2007 GT500

#5 OFFLINE   force recon

force recon

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
  • Joined 25-June 10

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:44 AM

I want of these also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Admin
  • 5,077 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:05 PM

Ok thanks jer. Will there be email sent out when this happens? And also thanks for helping bring back the alcoas.

It will be posted on these forums. Thanks for your support!

Jer
Shelby American
JerG@ShelbyAmerican.com

2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, Painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Deep Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes all around, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, SLP Loudmouths, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, Shelby billet hood pin kit and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Moroso and Shelby tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Lift #15

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
Biggest UPDATE of ALL: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012.

#7 OFFLINE   koreajo

koreajo

Team Shelby New Member

• Mountain Region
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 14-October 11

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:18 PM

I want one too. The first one I had that was signed by the man himself was stolen off the car! ETA? Again thanks for all your hard work and dedication to this project and the 50th alcoa project.
You are the man!
540 RWHP/608 ft/lbs Torque

C&L cold air, 2.6 pulley, SCT tune, Afco intercooler upgrade, BMR K-member and control arms, sub frame connectors, Eibach springs, one piece aluminum drive shaft, 3:90 gears, BMR rear upper and lower control arms, Magniflow axle back, Steeda Watts link and strut tower brace, CS69 20" Rims, Shelby Extreme Duty Coolant Reservoir Tank, Shelby GT500 Super Snake Side Scoops, Shelby GT500 Super Snake Quarter Window Scoops, Shelby GT500 wings

#8 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Admin
  • 5,077 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:21 AM

I want one too. The first one I had that was signed by the man himself was stolen off the car! ETA? Again thanks for all your hard work and dedication to this project and the 50th alcoa project.
You are the man!

Making headway on it. I'm trying to redo the whole process, to shorten lead times and give the customers more choice.

Jer
Shelby American
JerG@ShelbyAmerican.com

Lift #15

#9 OFFLINE   Texastinlegs

Texastinlegs

Texastinlegs

• Southern Plains Region
  • 28 posts
  • Joined 08-February 09
  • Region:Southern Plains

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:19 AM

Would there be any way to differentiate the auto-pen signature from the real thing? I have not seen one of these....so I can't tell if its obvious to the naked eye that it is machine generated Vs hand written.

Carroll's hand-written signature on my own '09 is a most cherished possession that I value greatly for its originality and as a tangible link to the great man and legend....even more so given that we sadly lost him this year.

While I most certainly endorse a re-run of the plaques to allow those wishing to buy and install one on their own vehicles (they look great), I do think it might be appropriate to engrave a date on any auto-pen plaques to make it clear what they are.

Authenticity is important to me and, I believe, to many Shelby owners.
Does anyone else have thoughts to share on the use of the 'auto-pen' for future signed items??

#10 OFFLINE   0201212

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Joined 30-January 10
  • Region:Pacific Coast
  • Interests:Running, family,and anything with a motor

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:44 AM

The auto pin sigs will have 3 lines in the bottom line not two like his original. That is the only way I have seen them differ.
"There's magic in misery"

#11 OFFLINE   07gt500conv

07gt500conv

Team Shelby Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,305 posts
  • Joined 03-February 12
  • Region:South Atlantic

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:55 AM

Would be nice if these come back. Was looking at making my own.

Jim Dombrowski
Apopka Florida

2007 Shelby GT500 Convertible
2006 Mustang GT Convertible

Shelby_GT.jpg

#12 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Admin
  • 5,077 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:08 AM

They will be back.

Jer
Shelby American
JerG@ShelbyAmerican.com

Lift #15

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users