45 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Admin
  • 5,066 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07
  • Region:Mountain
  • Interests:My wife, my dogs, my cat, cars, and music. NHRA addict.

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

To everyone who purchased the new "CS" Center Caps for the new "Fifty Years" wheel:

These are coming from two different suppliers, and the center caps are a few days behind the wheels - plus, they are a "some assembly required" item.
So, our intention was to ship the caps WITH the wheels, but in our quest to get you these wheels AHEAD of expectation, I called the play to get them out to you, and have the caps follow in a separate shipment at no extra cost to you..
Starting next week, they will go out WITH the wheels. So, while the first customers to get these wheels will have to wait a few extra days for their caps, they also get the bragging rights of getting their wheels before everyone else. By the time you buy tires, get them mounted and balanced, and are ready for installation, I hope to have your caps in your hands.

BTW, anyone from this first shipment who waited for caps will also receive a small gift from me as a token of my appreciation.

Thanks, as always, for your support.

Jer
Shelby American
Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts
JerG@ShelbyAmerican.com

2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, Painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Deep Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes all around, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, SLP Loudmouths, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, Shelby billet hood pin kit and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Moroso and Shelby tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Shelby Vegas Bash 2011 and 2012 Show Winner. No longer eligible for judging.

Lift #15
Technicians: John Orr/Randall LaViolette
2/13/2007 9:26:32 AM: Dash Badge Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:34 AM: Shelby Letters Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:35 AM: Side badges installed both sides

That's when it became OFFICIAL, in my opinion! A Shelby was born!
CUTE COINCIDENCE: The NEXT DAY, I was in Vegas getting married. True story.

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: GT/SC upgrade completed at SAI on July 22, 2011.
Biggest UPDATE of ALL: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012.

#2 OFFLINE   4289cobra

4289cobra

Team Shelby New Member

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 100 posts
  • Joined 22-June 11
  • Region:Pacific Coast
  • Interests:Ford Muscle cars, The Ohio State University
Garage View Garage

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:52 AM

Jer,
Do we need to tell you if we received them or not? Or didn't anyone receive them?

#3 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Admin
  • 5,066 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:07 AM

Jer,
Do we need to tell you if we received them or not? Or didn't anyone receive them?

Already accounted for.
Much like Santa, I have a list.

Jer
Shelby American
JerG@ShelbyAmerican.com

2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, Painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Deep Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes all around, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, SLP Loudmouths, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, Shelby billet hood pin kit and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Moroso and Shelby tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Lift #15

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
Biggest UPDATE of ALL: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012.

#4 OFFLINE   DaFreak

DaFreak

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 472 posts
  • Joined 31-July 09
  • Region:Decline

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:11 PM

Hi Jer,

Just got my wheels today (thanks) but no center caps.

Please advise,
Jeff
DaFreaK

2010 SHELBY GT500 White/Red Coupe - Electronics Pack/HID's/Cover
Posted Image

#5 OFFLINE   662HP631TQ

662HP631TQ

Team Shelby New Member

• Southern Plains Region
  • 206 posts
  • Joined 06-May 12
  • Region:Southern Plains
  • Interests:CARS, COMPUTERS, GADGETS, and FAMILY!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:53 PM

This may not be on the correct thread but I'll post it here anyway. Is the only way you guys contact people that their wheels are ready by phone? I ask because I am in Afghanistan and I haven't recieved an email and I don't want my order to go by the wayside becasue of that. Please let me know here or PM or whatever to let me know what the deal is with them.

Thanks again!

Luis

#6 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Admin
  • 5,066 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

This may not be on the correct thread but I'll post it here anyway. Is the only way you guys contact people that their wheels are ready by phone? I ask because I am in Afghanistan and I haven't recieved an email and I don't want my order to go by the wayside becasue of that. Please let me know here or PM or whatever to let me know what the deal is with them.

Thanks again!

Luis

PM sent.

Jer
Shelby American
JerG@ShelbyAmerican.com

Lift #15

#7 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Admin
  • 5,066 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:50 PM

Hi Jer,

Just got my wheels today (thanks) but no center caps.

Please advise,
Jeff

On the way this week, Jeff.

Jer
Shelby American
JerG@ShelbyAmerican.com

Lift #15

#8 OFFLINE   svt13

svt13

Team Shelby Member

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 2,687 posts
  • Joined 24-April 12
  • Region:Northeast

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:35 PM

So I got half my wheels today. Is this small gift coming later or included in the shipment or what?
2013 shelby gt500 black w/black stripe SVTPP,Recaros,Electronics Package,Glass roof,car cover.

Mods:
35% window tint

nav-tv rear view camera
Red line hood struts
Front splitter curb alert system
Super snake carbon fiber splitter
APR Performance carbon fiber mirror assembly
JLT CF resonator delete w/blue airaid Filter
Shelby transmission cooler scoope
BMR UCA with Mount, BMR adjustable panhard bar
Bob's billet LCA and bob's oil separator
FRPP springs
HRE p40 w/Michelin Super sport tires

Future mods going on the car soon: Shelby floor and trunk mat, custom made EPCO shifter knob

Mods undecided about:
Boss x brace, MGW shifter, Boss side exhaust, Corsa black diamond axleback, Lithium battery

#9 OFFLINE   DKShelbyGT500

DKShelbyGT500

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 05-June 11
  • Region:South Atlantic
  • Interests:2011 Sterling Gray Shelby GT500, Flying, Fast Cars and Women

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

Wheels came in today? No center caps. I am hoping they come in the next week. =)

MEMBER OF MID-ATLANTIC COBRA ASSOCIATION (MACA)
** 2011 Shelby GT500 Sterling Gray**
Mods: *****2013 TVS Supercharger w/2.4 Upper, 10% IW Lower, FRPP Twin 65MM TB/JLT BIG AIR 127mm and other goodies*****
Shelby GT500 Handling Pack-- M-FR3-MSVTA, Shelby lower control arms, BMR Panhard bar, Aluminum drive shaft from The Drive Shaft Shop, MBRP H-Pipe with Stock GT500 Exhaust, J.Lund Tune(93 street), JLT Carbon Fiber CAI, Radiator Cover (Carbon Fiber), Hood Vent (Carbon Fiber), Rear Spoiler Lip (Carbon Fiber), Lethal Performance AeroForce Gauges, Alcoa Super Snake Wheels. Embroidered Carol Shelby Front & Rear Headrest, and Autographed Carol Shelby Dash Plaque.
IMG_0148.jpg
**SOLD** 23 AUG 2009 ** 2003 SVT Dark Shadow Gray Cobra TUNED 622HP/579TQ

#10 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Admin
  • 5,066 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:03 PM

Small gift ships with caps.

Jer
Shelby American
JerG@ShelbyAmerican.com

Lift #15

#11 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Admin
  • 5,066 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:05 PM

UPDATE FOR EVERYONE: Caps are shipping now. Gift enclosed.

Jer

Attached File  Screen Shot 2012-11-26 at 5.25.38 PM.jpg   101.45KB   30 downloads

Edited by Jer, 26 November 2012 - 05:26 PM.

Shelby American
JerG@ShelbyAmerican.com

Lift #15

#12 OFFLINE   svt13

svt13

Team Shelby Member

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 2,687 posts
  • Joined 24-April 12

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:53 PM

Ok now lets see who is the first person to post about this mystery gift.
2013 shelby gt500 black w/black stripe SVTPP,Recaros,Electronics Package,Glass roof,car cover.

Mods:
35% window tint

nav-tv rear view camera
Red line hood struts
FRPP springs

Future mods going on the car soon: Shelby floor and trunk mat, custom made EPCO shifter knob

Mods undecided about:
Boss x brace, MGW shifter, Boss side exhaust, Corsa black diamond axleback, Lithium battery

#13 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Admin
  • 5,066 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:27 PM

Ok now lets see who is the first person to post about this mystery gift.

Don't get your hopes up. It's not carbon fiber.

:redcard:

Jer
Shelby American
JerG@ShelbyAmerican.com

Lift #15

#14 OFFLINE   Texastinlegs

Texastinlegs

Texastinlegs

• Southern Plains Region
  • 28 posts
  • Joined 08-February 09

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:05 PM

Thanks for the update Jer.
Got my Alcoas today - blown away by them!!
Tires on order, TPMS kit in hand - just need the center caps.
Excited!!!! :happy feet:

#15 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Admin
  • 5,066 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:25 PM

Thanks for the update Jer.
Got my Alcoas today - blown away by them!!
Tires on order, TPMS kit in hand - just need the center caps.
Excited!!!! :happy feet:

Congrats! Glad you like them!

Jer
Shelby American
JerG@ShelbyAmerican.com

Lift #15

#16 OFFLINE   svt13

svt13

Team Shelby Member

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 2,687 posts
  • Joined 24-April 12

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:07 PM

Don't get your hopes up. It's not carbon fiber.

:redcard:

Jer

Jer y u making depressed now? :(

Who doesn't love some good ole carbon fiber lol Still waiting on an ETA for those parts, though I have a feeling they are last on your to do list.

Edited by svt13, 26 November 2012 - 07:08 PM.

Mods:
35% window tint

nav-tv rear view camera
Red line hood struts
FRPP springs

Mods undecided about:

#17 OFFLINE   YorbaRaptor

YorbaRaptor

13 Shelby

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 299 posts
  • Joined 19-June 12
  • Interests:Family,Anything to do with fast cars, Shelby's of course and sand dunning.
Garage View Garage

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:42 AM

Got my wheels the day after Thanksgiving, Black Friday!! They look awesome.
Not worried about the caps Jer, spoke with Jonathan and he told me what was going on.

Just happy to have my wheels!!!!! Caps will get here eventually.

Thanks again Jer for your awesome service, Let Jonathan know too!!
2013 Shelby GT500
Performance White/Black Stripes
SVT Performance Pkg
SVT Track Pkg
Recaros
Electronics Pkg
Shaker Pro Audio
Clear Bra / Xpel Ultimate
Red Line Hood Struts
JLT Oil Separator
FRPP Resonator Delete
Shelby GT500 Floor Mats
AirAid Air Filter

#18 OFFLINE   7ONE7

7ONE7

Team Shelby New Member

• Team Shelby Club Member
  • 147 posts
  • Joined 11-January 08
  • Region:Mississippi Valley

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:43 PM

Jonathan told me the center caps are on the way, should be here by Friday.....wheels look naked without them....Posted Image
'13 GT500 Black, stripe delete, SVTPP, EP, Shaker Pro
'13 V6 White, 20" American Racing Torq Thrust M's
'13 F150 SCrew Twin-turbo
Former Mustangs
'09 GT500 Ebony/Alloy, (Billet hood pins, billet engine caps, white Shelby shift knob, dash plaque kit , FRPP CAI + tune, black front turn signals, FR500 exhaust, sequential turn signals, Shelby hood lift kit, GT500 center caps, FR3 handling package)
'07 ShelbyGT Black/Alloy
'04 Mach1 Azure Blue

#19 OFFLINE   svt13

svt13

Team Shelby Member

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 2,687 posts
  • Joined 24-April 12

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:52 PM

Jonathan told me the center caps are on the way, should be here by Friday.....wheels look naked without them....Posted Image

Yup black with chrome alcoas not the greatest look.

Could you possibly take more pictures of them on your car? I want to get a good idea what they look like on an all black car before I have them powder coated

Mods:
35% window tint

nav-tv rear view camera
Red line hood struts
FRPP springs

Mods undecided about:

#20 OFFLINE   svt13

svt13

Team Shelby Member

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 2,687 posts
  • Joined 24-April 12

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:53 PM

Got the rest of my wheels today. Eagerly awaiting center caps and this "gift". My garage looks like a shelby warehouse for wheels now I have so many damn boxes.

Mods:
35% window tint

nav-tv rear view camera
Red line hood struts
FRPP springs

Mods undecided about:

#21 OFFLINE   shelby fever

shelby fever

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 28-June 12

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:04 PM

Just got my rims today. Can't wait for the caps and this special gift. Thanks Jer!!! You are the man

#22 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Admin
  • 5,066 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:43 PM

Thanks to ALL of you for your support. I truly appreciate it!

Jer
Shelby American
JerG@ShelbyAmerican.com

Lift #15

#23 OFFLINE   7ONE7

7ONE7

Team Shelby New Member

• 147 posts
  • Joined 11-January 08

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:15 AM

Caps are here! Thanks for the gift as well, Jer!
Former Mustangs
'09 GT500 Ebony/Alloy, (Billet hood pins, billet engine caps, white Shelby shift knob, dash plaque kit , FRPP CAI + tune, black front turn signals, FR500 exhaust, sequential turn signals, Shelby hood lift kit, GT500 center caps, FR3 handling package)
'07 ShelbyGT Black/Alloy
'04 Mach1 Azure Blue

#24 OFFLINE   svt13

svt13

Team Shelby Member

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 2,687 posts
  • Joined 24-April 12

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:06 PM

Still no caps yet. What was the gift?

Mods:
35% window tint

nav-tv rear view camera
Red line hood struts
FRPP springs

Mods undecided about:

#25 OFFLINE   7ONE7

7ONE7

Team Shelby New Member

• 147 posts
  • Joined 11-January 08

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:17 PM

A very cool keychain, see the thread about the wheels, has a few pics.
Former Mustangs
'07 ShelbyGT Black/Alloy
'04 Mach1 Azure Blue

#26 OFFLINE   JWZ

JWZ

Team Shelby New Member

• Southern Plains Region
  • 224 posts
  • Joined 25-June 08

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

Thanks, Jer!! Wheels, caps, & gift arrived! We all appreciate you!!

#27 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Admin
  • 5,066 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

Shelby Forged Wheel Keychain.

I appreciate all your patience, wanted to give you something special.

Jer

Attached File  Screen Shot 2012-11-29 at 7.21.13 PM.jpg   81.95KB   47 downloads
Shelby American
JerG@ShelbyAmerican.com

Lift #15

#28 OFFLINE   UCLAman

UCLAman

Team Shelby New Member

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 204 posts
  • Joined 09-June 10

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:54 PM

Shelby Forged Wheel Keychain.

I appreciate all your patience, wanted to give you something special.

Jer

Attached File  Screen Shot 2012-11-29 at 7.21.13 PM.jpg   81.95KB   47 downloads

Can I get one of those powder coated in satin black? :hysterical2:
Posted Image

50th Ford Cobra Shelby Reunion - 07-12 GT 500 Show Favorite
NHRA Museum Pomona, CA 4/21/12

#29 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Admin
  • 5,066 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:07 PM

Can I get one of those powder coated in satin black? :hysterical2:

LOL... NO.

Jer
Shelby American
JerG@ShelbyAmerican.com

Lift #15

#30 ONLINE   zachman

zachman

Dave

• Southern Plains Region
  • 287 posts
  • Joined 08-April 09
  • Interests:Family and cars

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:15 PM

Center Caps arrived today. What a great gesture; with the added gifts.
Thank you Jer.

Shelby American gained a valuable asset when they made you Vice-President of Performance Parts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users