Albino500

Team Shelby Racer

• 1,932 posts
  • Joined 19-March 12
  • Region:Pacific Coast
  • Interests:Road Racing my Shelby GT and cruising my GT500

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:46 PM

Jer,
Nice to see that you have added some new items such as the CS memorial banner and license plate along with the Moser axles.
2007 GT500 Built on 7/27/2006
#918 of a build of 8152 coupes
#212 of 2252 in Performance White

Member of Terlingua Racing Team
Member of the "Clean Butt Club" - Class of 2010
2012 Shelby American 50th Anniversary Vegas Bash Car Show "Class" Award Winner

2007 SGT-California Edition Built on 5/15/2007
CSM#07SGT4755
1 of 89 Shelby GT-California Editions done in Performance White/Silver Stripes
Converted to " SCCA SMG Class " race car - 2/04/2013

#2 OFFLINE   Freak

Freak

Team Shelby Member

• Great Lakes Region
  • 586 posts
  • Joined 30-April 07
  • Region:Decline
  • Interests:Fast Cars, Firearms, Photography and my puppy dog.

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:18 PM

2 Questions.

1: Where are you seeing the memorial banner? I found a flag with signature, but can't find a banner.

2: do the Moser axles come with ABS reluctors pressed on?
Freedom exists because there are men and women willing to do terrible things to those who would threaten it.

It is the Marines, Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen who salute the flag, who serve beneath the flag, and who's coffins are draped by the flag, that allow the protester to burn the flag.

I'm not a Shelby guy, I'm not a Mustang guy, I'm not a Camaro or Chevy guy, and I'm not a Dodge guy. I'm a car guy. I don't care what the fender says, if it looks cool, is fast and fun to drive, It can be called a Poo-master 1000 for all I care. I'll still like it.

http://www.facebook.com/BanTheFordMustang

#3 OFFLINE   shelby001

shelby001

shelby001

• Team Shelby Regional Director
  • 13,659 posts
  • Joined 07-May 06
  • Region:Canada
  • Interests:65 G.T coupe
    65 vert
    68 Shelby G.T 500
    07`SHelby

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:15 PM

I couldn`t find the banner only a 3x5 flag.

#4 OFFLINE   Albino500

Albino500

Team Shelby Racer

• 1,932 posts
  • Joined 19-March 12

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:12 PM

I stand corrected - FLAG -NOT - BANNER and NO on the ABS reluctors on the axles - you can take them off of your old axles or buy new ones from Ford ( I have the part number if needed)

Edited by Albino500, 02 December 2012 - 04:15 PM.

CSM#07SGT4755

#5 OFFLINE   Freak

Freak

Team Shelby Member

• Great Lakes Region
  • 586 posts
  • Joined 30-April 07

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

I stand corrected - FLAG -NOT - BANNER and NO on the ABS reluctors on the axles - you can take them off of your old axles or buy new ones from Ford ( I have the part number if needed)

Damn. I was hoping I just couldn't find it, I'd love to see a banner with the same graphics as the stickers they were (still are?) sending out with orders. That flag is kinda lame IMO.

Whats the part number for the reluctors?
Freedom exists because there are men and women willing to do terrible things to those who would threaten it.

It is the Marines, Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen who salute the flag, who serve beneath the flag, and who's coffins are draped by the flag, that allow the protester to burn the flag.

I'm not a Shelby guy, I'm not a Mustang guy, I'm not a Camaro or Chevy guy, and I'm not a Dodge guy. I'm a car guy. I don't care what the fender says, if it looks cool, is fast and fun to drive, It can be called a Poo-master 1000 for all I care. I'll still like it.

#6 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,223 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07
  • Region:Mountain
  • Interests:My wife, my dogs, my cat, cars, and music. NHRA addict.

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:24 PM

The reluctors are resueable, no need to buy new ones. I installed a set of these Mosers a month ago, and I DID buy new axle bearings (since I was IN there, right?), but the reluctors are fine for re-use.

Jer
2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, Painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Deep Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes all around, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, SLP Loudmouths, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, Shelby billet hood pin kit and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Moroso and Shelby tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Shelby Vegas Bash 2011 and 2012 Show Winner.

Lift #15
Technicians: John Orr/Randall LaViolette
2/13/2007 9:26:32 AM: Dash Badge Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:34 AM: Shelby Letters Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:35 AM: Side badges installed both sides

That's when it became OFFICIAL, in my opinion! A Shelby was born!
CUTE COINCIDENCE: The NEXT DAY, I was in Vegas getting married. True story.

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: GT/SC upgrade completed at SAI on July 22, 2011.
UPDATE: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012-May 2014

#7 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,223 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:25 PM

I'd love to see a banner with the same graphics as the stickers they were (still are?) sending out with orders. That flag is kinda lame IMO.

Well, I like the flag we offer, but your idea is cool too. Lemme get behind that idea. Thanks!

Jer
2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, Painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Deep Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes all around, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, SLP Loudmouths, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, Shelby billet hood pin kit and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Moroso and Shelby tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Lift #15

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012-May 2014

#8 OFFLINE   Albino500

Albino500

Team Shelby Racer

• 1,932 posts
  • Joined 19-March 12

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:01 PM

Damn. I was hoping I just couldn't find it, I'd love to see a banner with the same graphics as the stickers they were (still are?) sending out with orders. That flag is kinda lame IMO.

Whats the part number for the reluctors?

Part # 5R3Z-2C189-AA . The guy at the machine shop tried to take off the old ones but they split and I had to get new ones . I did put on the ARP long wheel studs ( FRPP # M-1107-B)onto the Moser axles back when I did the axle change along with the FRPP M-1012-G open lug nuts and put the M-1104-A front hubs w/long studs. I am happy with the set up and no longer have issues with the socket getting stuck on the lug nuts - that always seemed to be a big PITA with the stock nuts.

CSM#07SGT4755

#9 OFFLINE   Freak

Freak

Team Shelby Member

• Great Lakes Region
  • 586 posts
  • Joined 30-April 07

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:54 PM

The reluctors are resueable, no need to buy new ones. I installed a set of these Mosers a month ago, and I DID buy new axle bearings (since I was IN there, right?), but the reluctors are fine for re-use.

Jer

Yea, I know, but I'd rather keep the old ones on the original axles, that way if/when I go back to stock it simplifies things. Plus Albino isn't the first one I've heard have the problem he mentioned (to be fair, the breakages I heard of were Camaros, but I don't think there's a huge difference in the reluctors from company to company)

Part # 5R3Z-2C189-AA . The guy at the machine shop tried to take off the old ones but they split and I had to get new ones .

Thanks for the info.

#10 OFFLINE   Nitro

Nitro

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 515 posts
  • Joined 30-December 08

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:25 PM

Warm them with a propane torch and they come off easily.
He who hoots with the Owl in the evening, cannot soar with the Eagle in the morning!
"The Engines Horsepower Should Never Exceed The Drivers IQ"

2007 GT500 Performance White/Vista Blue Stripes

#11 OFFLINE   Albino500

Albino500

Team Shelby Racer

• 1,932 posts
  • Joined 19-March 12

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:09 AM

Warm them with a propane torch and they come off easily.

We did , unfortunately living by the coast there was some rust build up. Besides , it's always good to have a back up plan when you're standing there and the darn thing splits as he starts to press it off. At least it is not like some of the items Ford has where you have to buy a whole assembly just to get the one piece you need . Just thought I'd share the info.

CSM#07SGT4755

#12 OFFLINE   svt13

svt13

Team Shelby Member

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 2,687 posts
  • Joined 24-April 12
  • Region:Northeast

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:10 PM

Jer what happened to all the things that are suppose to be announced in December? I'm curious to see what the new wheels you guys will be selling that you said will be announced this month.
2013 shelby gt500 black w/black stripe SVTPP,Recaros,Electronics Package,Glass roof,car cover.

Mods:
35% window tint

nav-tv rear view camera
Red line hood struts
Front splitter curb alert system
Super snake carbon fiber splitter
APR Performance carbon fiber mirror assembly
JLT CF resonator delete w/blue airaid Filter
Shelby transmission cooler scoope
BMR UCA with Mount, BMR adjustable panhard bar
Bob's billet LCA and bob's oil separator
FRPP springs
HRE p40 w/Michelin Super sport tires

Future mods going on the car soon: Shelby floor and trunk mat, custom made EPCO shifter knob

Mods undecided about:
Boss x brace, MGW shifter, Boss side exhaust, Corsa black diamond axleback, Lithium battery

#13 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,223 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:17 PM

Well, I like the flag we offer, but your idea is cool too. Lemme get behind that idea. Thanks!

Jer

Done. They will be in soon.

Jer

Lift #15

#14 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,223 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:22 PM

Jer what happened to all the things that are suppose to be announced in December? I'm curious to see what the new wheels you guys will be selling that you said will be announced this month.

2 different kinds of wheels, both in different stages of development. No ETA yet.
Alcoas getting to customers ASAP is my primary focus right now.

Jer

Lift #15

#15 OFFLINE   slygray1

slygray1

SLYGRAY1

• Pacific Northwest Region
  • 354 posts
  • Joined 26-October 11
  • Region:Pacific Northwest
  • Interests:Mustangs,airplanes,Harley Davidson motorcycles, glass blowing, wood working

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:17 PM

Jer, what are we looking at for the oil seperator can eta?

Al
2007 SGT/SC White #4665
Shelby gauge pod (boost,fuel pressure,oil pressure),4:10 gears,Ford Racing headers,Shelby tensioner brace,Moroso tanks,Shelby brake master cylinder cover,Shelby engine cap set, Razor wheels,Shelby oil separator,Shelby battery cover,Whipple 550 upgrade

2008 SGT-C Grabber orange #206,
Chrome Razor wheels,Shelby engine cap set,painted stripes

#16 OFFLINE   svt13

svt13

Team Shelby Member

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 2,687 posts
  • Joined 24-April 12
  • Region:Northeast

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:23 PM

2 different kinds of wheels, both in different stages of development. No ETA yet.
Alcoas getting to customers ASAP is my primary focus right now.

Jer

Development? So these are 2 completely new wheels that we have never seen before? As in they are not the shelby 1000 or the new super snake wheels correct?
2013 shelby gt500 black w/black stripe SVTPP,Recaros,Electronics Package,Glass roof,car cover.

Mods:
35% window tint

nav-tv rear view camera
Red line hood struts
Front splitter curb alert system
Super snake carbon fiber splitter
APR Performance carbon fiber mirror assembly
JLT CF resonator delete w/blue airaid Filter
Shelby transmission cooler scoope
BMR UCA with Mount, BMR adjustable panhard bar
Bob's billet LCA and bob's oil separator
FRPP springs
HRE p40 w/Michelin Super sport tires

Future mods going on the car soon: Shelby floor and trunk mat, custom made EPCO shifter knob

Mods undecided about:
Boss x brace, MGW shifter, Boss side exhaust, Corsa black diamond axleback, Lithium battery

#17 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,223 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:09 PM

Jer, what are we looking at for the oil seperator can eta?

Al

Being manufactured now. I'll guess late January sale dates. There are 8 different versions, in actuality. The whole program is really cool, I predict everyone will like the way we're doing the hose kits, etc... very user-friendly.

Jer

Lift #15

#18 OFFLINE   richard m.switzer

richard m.switzer

Terlingua Racing Team Member

• Mississippi Valley Region
  • 1,902 posts
  • Joined 06-January 08
  • Region:Mississippi Valley

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:58 PM

Being manufactured now. I'll guess late January sale dates. There are 8 different versions, in actuality. The whole program is really cool, I predict everyone will like the way we're doing the hose kits, etc... very user-friendly.

Jer

:lurk:
000144-R1-02-1A.jpg
000144-R1-14-13A.jpg
000392-R1-07-6A.jpg
000144-R1-19-18A.jpg
Mods are ,,Ford Racing Parts , Shelby Performance Parts ,
ford racing fender decal 001.jpg ,
Picture 011.jpg

41.gif

#19 OFFLINE   slygray1

slygray1

SLYGRAY1

• Pacific Northwest Region
  • 354 posts
  • Joined 26-October 11
  • Region:Pacific Northwest
  • Interests:Mustangs,airplanes,Harley Davidson motorcycles, glass blowing, wood working

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:38 AM

Jer

Hope there will be a hose kit for the whipple S/C.

Al
2007 SGT/SC White #4665
Shelby gauge pod (boost,fuel pressure,oil pressure),4:10 gears,Ford Racing headers,Shelby tensioner brace,Moroso tanks,Shelby brake master cylinder cover,Shelby engine cap set, Razor wheels,Shelby oil separator,Shelby battery cover,Whipple 550 upgrade

2008 SGT-C Grabber orange #206,
Chrome Razor wheels,Shelby engine cap set,painted stripes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users