#1 OFFLINE   RR07SHELBY

RR07SHELBY

Team Shelby New Member

• South Atlantic Region
  • 36 posts
  • Joined 13-March 10
  • Region:Decline

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:47 AM

Are there going to be any Shelby Dash plaques available for the 2007-2009 Shelby GT500s? The Shelby store offers a stamped version for the 2010s and up. Alot of people with previous years would also like to purchase this item, if it can be made available. My suggestion is to make a stamped version available for 2007-2009 years also. Thanks.

VMP Ported TVS 711 RWHP 703 RWT

#2 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,235 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07
  • Region:Mountain
  • Interests:My wife, my dogs, my cat, cars, and music. NHRA addict.

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:30 AM

Yup... already in the works.... thanks for the suggestion.

Jer
2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, Painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Deep Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes all around, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, SLP Loudmouths, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, Shelby billet hood pin kit and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Moroso and Shelby tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Shelby Vegas Bash 2011 and 2012 Show Winner.

Lift #15
Technicians: John Orr/Randall LaViolette
2/13/2007 9:26:32 AM: Dash Badge Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:34 AM: Shelby Letters Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:35 AM: Side badges installed both sides

That's when it became OFFICIAL, in my opinion! A Shelby was born!
CUTE COINCIDENCE: The NEXT DAY, I was in Vegas getting married. True story.

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: GT/SC upgrade completed at SAI on July 22, 2011.
UPDATE: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012-May 2014

#3 OFFLINE   Z-man

Z-man

Team Shelby Member

• Northeast Region
  • 1,224 posts
  • Joined 03-May 06
  • Region:Northeast

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:14 PM

Is this the plaque that mounts in the center of the dash between the two heat/AC vents....or is it something different?

2008 GT500 - Vista Blue w/ Performance White Stripes
Orange FAI Stripes across front fenders and hood
Signed Shelby Dash Plaque________________Shelby Automobiles GT500 License Plate Frame
Satin Finish Quarter Window Trim___________ Satin Finish Tail-light Bezels
Sequential Tail-lights (CDC)_______________ White Face Gage Cluster (US Speedo)
Flowmaster Axel-back Exhaust______________GT500 Embroidered Floor Mats & Trunk Mat (Lloyd)
"Shorty" Antenna________________________Front Brake Bezels (JLT)
Hood Lifter Kit (CDC)_____________________KR Strut Tower Brace (Painted to match car)
Radiator Cover (Bangastang)_______________Cervini Lower Quarter Side Scoops
Custom Painted Coil Covers_______________Billet Engine Cap Set
JLT Carbon Fiber CAI_____________________Carbon Fiber CAI Heat Shield
Painted Rear Axle / Differential_____________Lower Rear Control Arms (UMI)
Lowering Springs (Eibach)________________ Adj. Upper Rear Control Arm (UMI)
Struts / Shocks (Eibach)__________________Upper Rear Control Arm Mount (UMI)
Sway Bars (Eibach)______________________Adj. Panhard Bar (UMI)
Urethane Bushings (Eibach)_______________Camber Cam Bolts (BRM)
Oil Separator (JLT)_______________________Ford Racing Short Throw Shifter
2.60" Metco Super charger Pulley____________Metco/Shelby 90mm Aux Idler Pulley & Bracket
SCT Tuner with BAMA Tunes

Clutch TSB Performed 7/2/12 - 7/5/12 by Fred Beans Ford of Boyertown, PA

GT500forSig_zps0c1b64c4.jpg

CSforSig_zpsc5ad1b6f.jpg    Z-manLogoforSig_zps870b99c3.jpg

#4 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,235 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07
  • Interests:My wife, my dogs, my cat, cars, and music. NHRA addict.

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:25 PM

Is this the plaque that mounts in the center of the dash between the two heat/AC vents....or is it something different?

Yes.

Jer
2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, Painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Deep Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes all around, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, SLP Loudmouths, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, Shelby billet hood pin kit and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Moroso and Shelby tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Shelby Vegas Bash 2011 and 2012 Show Winner.

Lift #15
Technicians: John Orr/Randall LaViolette
2/13/2007 9:26:32 AM: Dash Badge Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:34 AM: Shelby Letters Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:35 AM: Side badges installed both sides

That's when it became OFFICIAL, in my opinion! A Shelby was born!
CUTE COINCIDENCE: The NEXT DAY, I was in Vegas getting married. True story.

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: GT/SC upgrade completed at SAI on July 22, 2011.
UPDATE: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012-May 2014

#5 OFFLINE   Z-man

Z-man

Team Shelby Member

• Northeast Region
  • 1,224 posts
  • Joined 03-May 06

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:10 AM

Yes.

Jer

:headscratch: Yes, as in "yes" its the same as the old style that mounts between the vents, or "yes" as in it is something different?

Sorry Jer, I'm easily confused (but I'll blame in on not having my morning cup of coffee yet) :)

Signed Shelby Dash Plaque________________Shelby Automobiles GT500 License Plate Frame
Flowmaster Axel-back Exhaust______________GT500 Embroidered Floor Mats & Trunk Mat (Lloyd)
Hood Lifter Kit (CDC)_____________________KR Strut Tower Brace (Painted to match car)
2.60" Metco Super charger Pulley____________Metco/Shelby 90mm Aux Idler Pulley & Bracket

#6 OFFLINE   07gt500conv

07gt500conv

Team Shelby Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,552 posts
  • Joined 03-February 12
  • Region:South Atlantic

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:32 AM

Looking forward to this coming back.

My car came without the dash plaque and I think is one thing that makes the car complete.

Jim Dombrowski
Apopka Florida

2007 Shelby GT500 Convertible
2006 Mustang GT Convertible

10498228_324866954335425_979194167024473

#7 OFFLINE   sincitykid

sincitykid

Former Team Shelby Staff Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 296 posts
  • Joined 14-January 10
  • Region:Pacific Coast

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:09 AM

:headscratch: Yes, as in "yes" its the same as the old style that mounts between the vents, or "yes" as in it is something different?

Sorry Jer, I'm easily confused (but I'll blame in on not having my morning cup of coffee yet) :)

-Mounted between the vents. :salute:
Tim H Shelby Performance Parts, Team Shelby Group 702.405.3500 | Email Shelby American, Inc. Thank you for supporting Shelby American.

#8 OFFLINE   Z-man

Z-man

Team Shelby Member

• Northeast Region
  • 1,224 posts
  • Joined 03-May 06

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:13 PM

-Mounted between the vents. :salute:

Got it!

Thanks.

Z-man

#9 OFFLINE   ingram4868

ingram4868

Team Shelby Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,363 posts
  • Joined 05-September 05
  • Region:Pacific Coast
  • Interests:Love of God, Family and Great Cars

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:39 PM

I've gotta have one too.
David Ingram
Sparks, NV.
Newest addition 1100 mile 2007 GT500

#10 OFFLINE   charlotteguy

charlotteguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Joined 02-April 12
  • Region:South Atlantic
  • Interests:mustangs golf fishing.
Garage View Garage

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:34 PM

i got lucky and had one in the car i bought but i didnt get the coa. i would love a stamped one so i can remove the origanal one for safe keepings.

#11 OFFLINE   koreajo

koreajo

Team Shelby New Member

• Mountain Region
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 14-October 11

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:03 PM

I had one too with the COA, but someone ripped it off the car. Still have the COA but would love to have the plaque back!!! :salute:
540 RWHP/608 ft/lbs Torque

C&L cold air, 2.6 pulley, SCT tune, Afco intercooler upgrade, BMR K-member and control arms, sub frame connectors, Eibach springs, one piece aluminum drive shaft, 3:90 gears, BMR rear upper and lower control arms, Magniflow axle back, Steeda Watts link and strut tower brace, CS69 20" Rims, Shelby Extreme Duty Coolant Reservoir Tank, Shelby GT500 Super Snake Side Scoops, Shelby GT500 Super Snake Quarter Window Scoops, Shelby GT500 wings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users