No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   tesgt350

tesgt350

Team Shelby Enthusiast

• South Atlantic Region
  • 12,051 posts
  • Joined 01-November 07
  • Region:South Atlantic
  • Interests:CARS. I have owned well over 200 Cars since 1979 with most being Mustangs. I recently sold the 2011 Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 "SMI Sportster" Prototype as well as the "CS-89 TRIBUTE" HAULER Prototype based on my 2010 Ford Ranger. From January 1, 1999 to December 31, 2004 I was contracted with Carroll Shelby to produce the limited "TRIBUTE EDITION SHELBY" Mustangs using 1994 to 2005 Mustangs. www.davidThawkins.com

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:03 PM

CHRISTMAS is coming. I have several items on Ebay hoping to sell them for the needed cash to get the Townhouse. Many items signed by Carroll Shelby. I will be adding stuff as I get closer to my Goal. My Signed items are from my 12 Year collection of about 70 pieces, everything from Car Parts & Clothes to Posters & Magazines.

<01> 2011 Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Iron, “SMI SPORTSTER” Prototype produced by my Company, "POST TITLE CUSTOMS" . It has just 12 Miles. Performance White with Vista Blue Stripes. Battery Cover signed by Carroll Shelby. Pick Up Or Buyer Gets it Shipped. I will Deliver for $1.25 a Mile for up to 200 Miles. Just $8,500.00 CASH

<02> 1999 Shelby Series 1 Diecast, 1:18 Scale, Silver / Red Stripes, by Burago, in the box. Box is NOT perfect. Signed by Carroll Shelby. FREE USPS Shipping. Just $325.00

<03> Three NEW very, very, very RARE “TRIBUTE EDITION SHELBY” Tee Shirts. One is XL Red with Gold Logo, one is XL Dark Navy Blue with Gold Logo and one is SM Dark Navy Blue with Gold Logo. The Logo is the Carroll Shelby Portrait Quarter Panel Decal found on the “TRIBUTE EDITION SHELBY” Mustangs. FREE USPS Shipping. Just $250.00 each.

<04> 1958 MODERN MAN Magazine (Adult Magazine) Must be at least 18 to buy this one. It has a 6 Page Interview with Carroll Shelby. Signed on the Front Cover. FREE USPS Shipping. Just $400.00

<05> NEW 1965-66 Mustang Fastback / Coupe Black Sun visor Signed by Carroll Shelby and NEW 1967-68 Mustang Fastback / Coupe Black Sun visor also Signed by Carroll Shelby. Since they were boxed up and put away, I forgot I had these and hate to sell them. I do have 2 of each style. FREE USPS Shipping. Just $500.00 each.

<06> "POST TITLE CUSTOMS", Cool Business Customizing Harley-Davidson Sportster Motorcycles. You get the Name, Web Site, Verbal Discription of 10 Designs, and the "SMI" Prototype (listed above) and more. All for just $11,000.00 or just $3,000.00 with out the Prototype. Doctor says to cut back.

Photos of these items (and others) can be seen at http://www.davidthaw...com/forsale.htm just scroll down to see the Cool Stuff For Sale. Prices of some of the items have been lowered for my Team Shelby Family.

I will take Pay-Pal, Cash or Money Orders.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users