vandy09

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 427 posts
  • Joined 19-October 10
  • Region:Southern Plains

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:59 PM

if you were talking to me about the snake. ill get some pics. i think we are going to pick one up in the next couple days

fe864352-e0c5-4681-b360-0ee0815c901e_zps

#32 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,224 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07
  • Region:Mountain
  • Interests:My wife, my dogs, my cat, cars, and music. NHRA addict.

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:51 PM

I got THIS from my wife:

Jer

DeWalt XRP 18V 1/2" Cordless Impact Wrench w/ 2 Batteries and Hard Case
Attached File  DW059K-2_1.jpg   27.32KB   7 downloads

Edited by Jer, 09 January 2013 - 07:52 PM.

2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, Painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Deep Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes all around, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, SLP Loudmouths, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, Shelby billet hood pin kit and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Moroso and Shelby tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Shelby Vegas Bash 2011 and 2012 Show Winner.

Lift #15
Technicians: John Orr/Randall LaViolette
2/13/2007 9:26:32 AM: Dash Badge Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:34 AM: Shelby Letters Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:35 AM: Side badges installed both sides

That's when it became OFFICIAL, in my opinion! A Shelby was born!
CUTE COINCIDENCE: The NEXT DAY, I was in Vegas getting married. True story.

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: GT/SC upgrade completed at SAI on July 22, 2011.
UPDATE: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012-May 2014

#33 OFFLINE   Ecrissman

Ecrissman

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 557 posts
  • Joined 22-January 12
  • Region:Northeast
  • Interests:2012 Shelby race red with elec w/nav, glass roof,SVTPP, and recaro seats.

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:22 AM

I got THIS from my wife:

Jer

DeWalt XRP 18V 1/2" Cordless Impact Wrench w/ 2 Batteries and Hard Case
Attached File  DW059K-2_1.jpg   27.32KB   7 downloads

LOL, that's pretty sweet... hope she liked it!

Hahaha
Guess I should of read that a little closer! I'll stop posting when I get up.

Edited by Ecrissman, 10 January 2013 - 03:12 PM.

#34 OFFLINE   msb64

msb64

Team Shelby New Member

• Canada Region
  • 388 posts
  • Joined 23-December 08
  • Region:Canada

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:34 AM

LOL, that's pretty sweet... hope she liked it!

That was "from his wife", not "to his wife".
If it was "too his wife", odds are it would gone over like a lead balloon :)
Cordless impact guns sure come in handy when you need one.

Got 2 of these for around the pool table from the .ca site
http://www.fordcolle...ryCode=BLUEOVAL
The price was not too bad, and shipping was $24 which I thought was not too bad for 2 big boxes, as they do come fully assembled.
They are heavy duty too, so they should last a long time.
Still working on getting a couple of the GT500 ones, looks like those will have to come from the U.S. though.

#35 OFFLINE   Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,262 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
  • Region:Pacific Coast

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:58 AM

Got 2 of these for around the pool table from the .ca site
http://www.fordcolle...ryCode=BLUEOVAL
The price was not too bad, and shipping was $24 which I thought was not too bad for 2 big boxes, as they do come fully assembled.
They are heavy duty too, so they should last a long time.
Still working on getting a couple of the GT500 ones, looks like those will have to come from the U.S. though.

Did you read the description?

Ford Barstool
Item #: S9340
Unisex watch with unique sub-dial second hand. Features: Satin silver and titanium with striking colourful sub dial for display of seconds. Matching color metal mesh band with adjustable clip. Stainless steel case back with water resistant construction. 5 year international warranty

2013 GT500 Coupe - HPW with Black Stripes - SVT PP - SVT TP - Redline Hood Struts - Yeager Bros Front Gravel Guards - Bob's Oil Separator -AirAid Blue Non-Oiled Air Filter - CarboTech 1521 Ceramic Brake Pads - Resonator Eliminator Kit - WeatherTech Floor Mats
Car Ordered 5-27-2012 - Build Date 1-14-2013 - Delivered 1-26-2013

#36 OFFLINE   msb64

msb64

Team Shelby New Member

• Canada Region
  • 388 posts
  • Joined 23-December 08

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:45 PM

I did notice that mixup in the description and it had me wondering as well.
The odd thing is that the part # on the .ca site is different than the same item on their .com site.
I added them to the cart and on checkout it indicated that they were the blue oval barstools, so I went ahead and ordered them.
They arrived in less than a week, and they were the ones that I wanted.
They are pretty solid, that extra support ring really stiffens them up.
When you look at good quality solid items like that the price is pretty decent, especially considering it is based on a theme you want.
I think the Ford Racing ones on the .com site also look pretty cool, but cost a fair bit more:
http://fordcollectio...egoryCode=FRDRC
I wanted at least 4 stools anyways, so I might just get a GT500 one and then a Ford Racing one to make up the 4.
We will see how much money is left over after some car part upgrades :)

#37 OFFLINE   msb64

msb64

Team Shelby New Member

• Canada Region
  • 388 posts
  • Joined 23-December 08

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:37 PM

Oh, oh, its a little ways away from Christmas but this would still rank as a cool gift
http://www.shelbysto...arch=wall shelf
Looks like a perfect place to put an AutoArt or Shelby Collectables 1/18th scale diecast on.
Also looks like a good candidate for an led mod and maybe a flashing circuit or 2 to really make the display pop.
Sorry to see no 07 -09 GT500 model though :(

Edited by msb64, 07 February 2013 - 04:38 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users