• Region:Other
  • Interests:GRANDE APPASSIONATO

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:59 AM

Hello everyone I just registered
I live in the distant Italy but I'm a big fan of Schelby
Unfortunately in Italy there is nothing forum or club then
I found today this forum and I joined immediately-
I hope to learn many things and I find help in buying a cobra427sc

I'd do a lot of questions for you experts.

Think dress 10 km from the ferrari at 5km and 25 km from the maserati lamborghini but
the sound of the V8 American is spectacular and wonderful
hello robbi

ciao a tutti mi sono appena registrato
abito nella lontanissima italia ma sono un grande appassionato di Schelby
Purtroppo in italia non c'è nulla di forum o di club quindi
ho trovato oggi questo forum e mi sono iscritto subito-
spero di imparare tante cose e che trovo aiuto ad acquistare una cobra427sc

avrei tante domande da farei a voi esperti.

Pensate abito a 10 km dalla ferrari a 5km dalla maserati e 25 km dalla lamborghini ma
il sound del v8 americano è spettacolare e meraviglioso
ciao robbi

#2 OFFLINE   richstang

richstang

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 706 posts
  • Joined 11-December 10
  • Interests:The usual; Mustangs, Shelbys, Cobras, Ford GTs, and yes even Cougars.

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:36 PM

Welcome Robbi,

I have tried using google translate for other languages and it can be difficult to translate what you want to say exactly.

Finding a 427 Cobra SC is not going to be easy, There is a Goodwood festival in Europe, annually, that would be a great place to see them in person. Unfortunatley this year's event has already passed.
This forum tends to focus on the newer generation Shelby cars but, if you ask us questions and I'm sure someone will try to answer them. Good Luck

:shift:

Edited by richstang, 20 December 2012 - 03:38 PM.

#3 OFFLINE   ingram4868

ingram4868

Team Shelby Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,363 posts
  • Joined 05-September 05
  • Region:Pacific Coast
  • Interests:Love of God, Family and Great Cars

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:36 PM

Welcome. I've heard that Italy knows something about fast cars and styling, but that could just be a rumor.

Enjoy the forums.
David Ingram
Sparks, NV.
Newest addition 1100 mile 2007 GT500

#4 OFFLINE   Paolo

Paolo

Mustang Club of Italy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 04-December 12
  • Region:European Union
  • Interests:My 2008 Mustang GT

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:07 PM

Ciao Robbi, probabilmente in Italia è difficile trovare una Cobra, ma è facile trovare un forum di appassionati (te lo dice un bolognese).

Hi Robbi, probably it's hard to find a Cobra in Italy, but it is so easy to find a fans forum (trust me, I'm from Bologna)

#5 OFFLINE   twobjshelbys

twobjshelbys

Team Shelby Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,863 posts
  • Joined 31-December 07
Garage View Garage

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:02 PM

For Shelby Cobras (and other replicas, like Superformance and Factory Five) I would suggest you sign up at the Cobra forum, www.clubcobra.com. For cars for sale, and many will do an international transaction as they are frequently done, you should look at the cars for sale on www.cobracountry.com.

I sold my Shelby CSX4000 Cobra through Cobra Country and it went international (to Japan).
Cheers,
Tony

Motto: You can have fun going fast. ... but ... You don't have to go fast to have fun.

Current:
2006 Ford GT Heritage Edition, 650 RWHP, 600 FtLb torque.

Former:
CSX4005LA - Shelby Continuation Series Cobra. The most fun you can legally have, sitting in a chair, in public.
CSM08SGT2228 - Barrett Jackson Special Edition Convertible, 5-speed, Kenne Bell S/C. Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation Gift at Barrett-Jackson 2009 Scottsdale
CSM08SGT2247 - Barrett Jackson Special Edition Convertible, Automatic. Kenne Bell S/C installed. WHOOT!
Simple Mods: Electrochromic mirror with compass/temp/HomeLink, Ford HD Radio with iPod, lower billet grill insert, sequential tail lights.

#6 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,187 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07
  • Region:Mountain
  • Interests:My wife, my dogs, my cat, cars, and music. NHRA addict.

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:27 PM

Benvenuti Squadra Shelby, amico!

Jer

2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, Painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Deep Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes all around, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, SLP Loudmouths, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, Shelby billet hood pin kit and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Moroso and Shelby tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Shelby Vegas Bash 2011 and 2012 Show Winner.

Lift #15
Technicians: John Orr/Randall LaViolette
2/13/2007 9:26:32 AM: Dash Badge Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:34 AM: Shelby Letters Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:35 AM: Side badges installed both sides

That's when it became OFFICIAL, in my opinion! A Shelby was born!
CUTE COINCIDENCE: The NEXT DAY, I was in Vegas getting married. True story.

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: GT/SC upgrade completed at SAI on July 22, 2011.
UPDATE: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012-May 2014

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users