1. custom wheels: 20 X 9.5 front, 20 X 11 rear
2. Goodyear tires: 285/35/20, 305/35/20
3. clear armor (expel film) every panel except the roof and doors
4. smoke tint all side and rear lights
5. Eibach springs (lowest sport)
6. larger Eibach front and rear sway bars
7. Shelby lower control arms and lowering brackets
8. John Lund ECU tune (710 hp and 630 torque)
1. power antenna (thanks to All Pro Audio)
3. Replaced the fog lights with DRL fog lights from Mansory (totally cool, wired to always come on with the headlight DRLs) very bright
4. Full leather interior (full dash, doors, rear quarter panels, center console and arm rest)
5. rewrapped the steering wheel (thicker by 1/2 inch overall)
6. full suede roof liner and all ABC pillars
7. Whileline watts linkage suspension (custom fabricated to fit the 2013 diff.)
Still waiting on the Shelby brakes. going with 14s front and back, six piston and cross drilled.
Edited by LAST500, 16 December 2012 - 03:49 PM.