I'm selling my baby. It kills me as she's been an amazing car, but I need a fun car with a bit more room so I'm looking for two more doors.
The car is located in Toronto.
2010 Shelby GT500, black with satin black stripes, 19,000km
- Navigation Package
- Lighting Package
The car has some light mods, all work on this car has been done by Steeda and I have receipts for most if not all of it:
- slight drop with lowering springs, adjustable panhard rod, strut mounts. This was done to improve stance and appearance but maintain real world functionality, the car does not rub or scrape and rides very comfortably I have a set of eibach springs that give a further .75" drop that I will include to the buyer if they wish to alter it
- 2.7" supercharger pulley upgrade and ecu tune done by Steeda
- Kooks headers w/ Borla Catback - Car sounds awesome, the Borla catback gives it a much more refined tone than stock. No drone or unwanted sounds at any speed. Original catback will be provided to buyer if they want the more pronounced burble back.
Cosmetically the car has the following improvements:
- 2013 Front upper and lower grills, still have the old ones and they will be provided to buyer
- 20" Alcoa SuperSnake wheels, powdercoated, with Nitto Invo tires - less than a season of wear, the wheels are in perfect condition
- Original 19" gunmetal SVT wheels and tires will also be included to buyer
- Original window sticker/invoice/information
- Shelby VIN certificate showing production # etc
- Extended Ford warranty to March 2015 which I have received no problem regarding the mods from them (though it was just an AC fan motor that received warranty work, not powertrain related)
I am asking $45,000.