#1 OFFLINE   CSSHELBYKID

CSSHELBYKID

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
  • Joined 12-May 12
  • Region:Pacific Coast
  • Interests:Shelby's, cars, muscle cars, anything with cars.

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:43 PM

I was looking online for black shelby razors and saw that American Muscle.com and they said they were in stock. So I called them and the guy I talked to said that they were in stock and that shelby must be producing them.

Hey shelby, are they in production again?????

CSshelbykid

Posted Image

2007 SHELBY GT-C

CSM 07SGT5186

(FIRST CAR!!)

"IF YOU AINT BREAKING STUFF, YOUR NOT DRIVING RIGHT" - CARROLL SHELBY

"IF YOUR IN CONTROL YOUR NOT DRIVING FAST ENOUGHT" - PARNELLI JONES

#2 OFFLINE   slygray1

slygray1

SLYGRAY1

• Pacific Northwest Region
  • 347 posts
  • Joined 26-October 11
  • Region:Pacific Northwest
  • Interests:Mustangs,airplanes,Harley Davidson motorcycles, glass blowing, wood working

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:15 PM

I believe those Razors are produced by American Racing. They also are or were producing the chrome and anthracite(gray) wheels. I have seen some of these wheels without "Shelby" on one of the spokes. Some also have the center caps that have the American Racing logo. I got some from American Muscle that do have "Shelby" on the spokes and have the center caps with the Cobra and Shelby on them. They also say American Racing Special Edition.
2007 SGT/SC White #4665
Shelby gauge pod (boost,fuel pressure,oil pressure),4:10 gears,Ford Racing headers,Shelby tensioner brace,Moroso tanks,Shelby brake master cylinder cover,Shelby engine cap set, Razor wheels,Shelby oil separator,Shelby battery cover,Whipple 550 upgrade

2008 SGT-C Grabber orange #206,
Chrome Razor wheels,Shelby engine cap set,painted stripes

#3 OFFLINE   ShelbyEra08

ShelbyEra08

Shelby Enthusiast

• Northeast Region
  • 1,471 posts
  • Joined 09-February 08
  • Region:Northeast
  • Interests:Will fill out later

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:32 PM

the razors that are featured on AmericanMuscle is from American Racing(thought AR always made the Razors), Razors is definately a good looking wheel especially the gunmetal version, AM/AR just released the black version on AM site a few weeks ago

Edited by ShelbyEra08, 17 December 2012 - 08:34 PM.

~Matt

"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
~Jay Leno

Posted Image

#4 OFFLINE   UK PONY

UK PONY

Team Shelby Member

• Canada Region
  • 752 posts
  • Joined 27-December 09
  • Region:Canada
  • Interests:Cars, Travelling, Photography, Cycling, Boating, Walking
Garage View Garage

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:48 PM

The offset is different, that's about it.

I have two sets of the original AR/Shelby rims & one set of the AR/AM Razors, other than the offset and the relevant areas of coding on the back of the spokes there seems to be no difference.
2005 Turn2 CS6 Vert, Sonic Blue, First Officially Licensed CS6 Leather Interior Upgrade Kit, Black Top, IUP, Shaker 500 - believed to be 1 of 1 with this combination.All the usual Turn2 CS6 goodies plus, shaftmasters aluminum driveshaft, JBA ceramic coated headers, antenna delete, CDC sequential tailights, Agent 47 door mirrors, autographed airbag cover, Kenwood DDX6019 double DIN DVD head unit with Nav & Sirius, Infinity Reference 6832cf's Front & Rear, Shelby Kicker Subs and a few dress up pieces. 370hp, 377ft/lb torque.
2013 Fiat 500 Abarth Cabrio, Bianco, Black roof, fully loaded. 160hp, 170ft/lb torque.
Spending money I don't have on parts I don't need to impress people I don't know :)Steve

#5 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,198 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07
  • Region:Mountain
  • Interests:My wife, my dogs, my cat, cars, and music. NHRA addict.

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:27 AM

The Razors currently being sold by American Muscle are manufactured by WheelPros, the company that bought out American Racing.
They are the same wheel, but as UK PONY stated, they are only available in a 40mm offset. The offset used by Shelby was 24mm, which gives a more aggressive stance while still clearing the fenders, and - most importantly - CLEARS BIG BRAKES.

When I first got Razors, I was advised to get 24mm up front, to clear my Baers, but to get a 40mm in the back, to clear the fenders better. I later changed the rears to 24mm, the 40 looks kinda silly, IMHO, it's tucked into the fenders too much.

Jer
2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, Painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Deep Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes all around, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, SLP Loudmouths, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, Shelby billet hood pin kit and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Moroso and Shelby tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Shelby Vegas Bash 2011 and 2012 Show Winner.

Lift #15
Technicians: John Orr/Randall LaViolette
2/13/2007 9:26:32 AM: Dash Badge Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:34 AM: Shelby Letters Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:35 AM: Side badges installed both sides

That's when it became OFFICIAL, in my opinion! A Shelby was born!
CUTE COINCIDENCE: The NEXT DAY, I was in Vegas getting married. True story.

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: GT/SC upgrade completed at SAI on July 22, 2011.
UPDATE: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012-May 2014

#6 OFFLINE   JeffJ

JeffJ

Hertz #102

• Team Shelby Regional Director
  • 3,992 posts
  • Joined 01-November 07

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:57 AM

Absolutely correct. The wheels being made now will not fit GT-500's due to the brakes. The spokes are quite different in shape, but same in appearance. I did a whole thread on this sometime back. The 40mm backspace does not work so great on our cars, and will not fit Brembo's or any other big brake packages.
JeffJ
2006 Shelby GTH-SC #102
2013 Roush RS - Daily Driver
1993 F150 Lightning #711
1989 AutoKraft/Kenny Brown Short Wheel Base T-bird #001 with a 1969 Supercharged Boss 302 5 speed
1994 AutoKraft Short Wheel Base Lincoln MK VIII #006
1999 F-350 Powerstoke Pony Hauler (Both 4 legged and 4 tired!)
1990 7-Up LX 5.0 Convert - Auto (current basket case, building for my daughter's first car)
1969 Datsun 2000 Roadster 5.0 supercharged Ford V-8
1972 Ford F100 Shortbed 390 auto
1973 Datsun 610 302 Ford V8 power, drift and road race car.
1951 Ford F6 Dump Truck powered by 1985 Ford roller 5.0, full tilt font, can haul 6 tons of rock and run a 18.0 quarter!
2006 Jeep Commander 4.7 V8
2004 Chrysler Crossfire 3.2 Mecedes V-6 6 speed - wife's daily driver

#7 OFFLINE   richard m.switzer

richard m.switzer

Terlingua Racing Team Member

• Mississippi Valley Region
  • 1,902 posts
  • Joined 06-January 08
  • Region:Mississippi Valley

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:18 PM

The Razors currently being sold by American Muscle are manufactured by WheelPros, the company that bought out American Racing.
They are the same wheel, but as UK PONY stated, they are only available in a 40mm offset. The offset used by Shelby was 24mm, which gives a more aggressive stance while still clearing the fenders, and - most importantly - CLEARS BIG BRAKES.

When I first got Razors, I was advised to get 24mm up front, to clear my Baers, but to get a 40mm in the back, to clear the fenders better. I later changed the rears to 24mm, the 40 looks kinda silly, IMHO, it's tucked into the fenders too much.

Jer

,,,You have me wondering now ,,can you tell me if what I have are 24mm or 40mm ,,, can't rememember what was on the box ,,but are the same wheels all around the car now ,, I still have the stock brakes ,,but there is alot of room left ,, over a inch clear before the wheel might hit the brake ,, :camera: ,,, thanks for any replies,,,,,,,,,,,, Attached File  002473-R1-04-3A.jpg   155.7KB   36 downloads , :salute:

Edited by richard m.switzer, 18 December 2012 - 12:19 PM.

000144-R1-02-1A.jpg
000144-R1-14-13A.jpg
000392-R1-07-6A.jpg
000144-R1-19-18A.jpg
Mods are ,,Ford Racing Parts , Shelby Performance Parts ,
ford racing fender decal 001.jpg ,
Picture 011.jpg

41.gif

#8 OFFLINE   richard m.switzer

richard m.switzer

• 1,902 posts
  • Joined 06-January 08

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:22 PM

,,,You have me wondering now ,,can you tell me if what I have are 24mm or 40mm ,,, can't rememember what was on the box ,,but are the same wheels all around the car now ,, I still have the stock brakes ,,but there is alot of room left ,, over a inch clear before the wheel might hit the brake ,, :camera: ,,, thanks for any replies,,,,,,,,,,,, Attached File  002473-R1-04-3A.jpg   155.7KB   36 downloads , :salute:

,,,heres another picture ,,Attached File  000144-R1-14-13A.jpg   141.01KB   18 downloads,,,, you can see in this picture ,that there seems to be over a inch or so before the stock brake would hit the wheel up front ,

Edited by richard m.switzer, 18 December 2012 - 12:24 PM.

000144-R1-02-1A.jpg
000144-R1-14-13A.jpg
000392-R1-07-6A.jpg
000144-R1-19-18A.jpg
Picture 011.jpg

41.gif

#9 OFFLINE   07REDGT500

07REDGT500

Team Shelby New Member

• Northeast Region
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 26-June 07
  • Region:Decline
  • Interests:Cars: Fast, slow, old or new.
    Fine Woodworking

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:22 PM

I have 24's all the way around and if you look at the rear tire, it sticks out past the rear fender slightly.
Hope this helps.
07 Shelby GT500 (Torch Red) 40th CSM 07XL0145
1967 MGB
1966 Mustang coupe
1951 MGTD
1948 Ford Woodie Wagon
1958 Willys CJ-5
FFR Type 65 Coupe
2011 F150 Supercrew Lariat, Ecoboost, max trailer tow, 4x4

Proud member of TEAM 40th

#10 OFFLINE   CSSHELBYKID

CSSHELBYKID

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
  • Joined 12-May 12

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:27 PM

Jer

40mm?? On American Muscle they are 30mm.

Posted Image

2007 SHELBY GT-C

CSM 07SGT5186

(FIRST CAR!!)

#11 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,198 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:53 PM

I have 24's all the way around and if you look at the rear tire, it sticks out past the rear fender slightly.
Hope this helps.

That's the best way to check. Or post some pix of the rear tires, Richard, and we'll be able to tell better.

Jer
2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, Painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Deep Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes all around, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, SLP Loudmouths, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, Shelby billet hood pin kit and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Moroso and Shelby tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Lift #15

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012-May 2014

#12 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,198 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:59 PM

40mm?? On American Muscle they are 30mm.

Good catch...
Weird. I SWORE they were 40mm last time I looked. Man, I'm getting old.
Regardless, they state in the description "Does not fit the Shelby GT500 or any Big Brake Kit equipped Mustang."

So, someone should be sure they love the stock brakes before buying these.

Jer

Lift #15

#13 OFFLINE   UK PONY

UK PONY

Team Shelby Member

• Canada Region
  • 752 posts
  • Joined 27-December 09
Garage View Garage

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:37 PM

I have a set from AM, they are a 40mm offset. The originals are a 24mm offset & a pain in the rear to find - glad I have a complete set of spares.
2005 Turn2 CS6 Vert, Sonic Blue, First Officially Licensed CS6 Leather Interior Upgrade Kit, Black Top, IUP, Shaker 500 - believed to be 1 of 1 with this combination.All the usual Turn2 CS6 goodies plus, shaftmasters aluminum driveshaft, JBA ceramic coated headers, antenna delete, CDC sequential tailights, Agent 47 door mirrors, autographed airbag cover, Kenwood DDX6019 double DIN DVD head unit with Nav & Sirius, Infinity Reference 6832cf's Front & Rear, Shelby Kicker Subs and a few dress up pieces. 370hp, 377ft/lb torque.
2013 Fiat 500 Abarth Cabrio, Bianco, Black roof, fully loaded. 160hp, 170ft/lb torque.
Spending money I don't have on parts I don't need to impress people I don't know :)Steve

#14 OFFLINE   slygray1

slygray1

SLYGRAY1

• Pacific Northwest Region
  • 347 posts
  • Joined 26-October 11
  • Interests:Mustangs,airplanes,Harley Davidson motorcycles, glass blowing, wood working

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:45 PM

I have 24mm all around on 18"s. Will these clear bigger brakes?
2007 SGT/SC White #4665
Shelby gauge pod (boost,fuel pressure,oil pressure),4:10 gears,Ford Racing headers,Shelby tensioner brace,Moroso tanks,Shelby brake master cylinder cover,Shelby engine cap set, Razor wheels,Shelby oil separator,Shelby battery cover,Whipple 550 upgrade

2008 SGT-C Grabber orange #206,
Chrome Razor wheels,Shelby engine cap set,painted stripes

#15 OFFLINE   slbgtsc

slbgtsc

SLBGTSC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 914 posts
  • Joined 05-November 09
  • Interests:Love being outside, hanging with the family. Driving the Shelby is a great way to unwind.

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:53 PM

Are you guys talking about 20's or 18's with the 24mm? I was always under the impression that the 18 Razors wouldn't fit any Brembo or big brake package? I also noticed that they are offering a 18x10

Edited by slbgtsc, 18 December 2012 - 05:54 PM.

"Halle"

2007 Shelby GT #3184, Saleen SC Stage 3 with 3.2 or 3.0 pulley (street/strip),Mosaleen tensioner system, Moroso Coolant tank, Moroso Intercooler tank,Shelby Engine Cap set, UCA,LCA,BMR A arm Brace, GT4 Wheels, Nitto NT555's, Brembo GT 500 Front Calipers Hawk pads, Brembo Slotted Rear Rotors Hawk Pads, Goodrich Stainless lines, MGW shifter, Pypes LT headers w/off road X pipe,Borla Atak Mufflers, FRP 3.73's, BMR adjustable Panhard Bar/brace , Steeda shaft loop, JLT 110mm CAI, FRP valve Covers, Brenspeed tuned. 12.425 @ 114.63 4800 feet on Nitto 555's, 492 RWP, 469 TQ.

#16 OFFLINE   UK PONY

UK PONY

Team Shelby Member

• Canada Region
  • 752 posts
  • Joined 27-December 09
Garage View Garage

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:00 PM

I'm talking about the 20x9's.

#17 OFFLINE   JeffJ

JeffJ

Hertz #102

• Team Shelby Regional Director
  • 3,992 posts
  • Joined 01-November 07

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:03 PM

Here's the thread where I posted the differences of the 24mm with the 40mm with pictures. The construction of the spokes is very different and shows why these will not fit big brakes.
http://www.teamshelb...age__hl__razor
JeffJ
2006 Shelby GTH-SC #102
2013 Roush RS - Daily Driver
1993 F150 Lightning #711
1989 AutoKraft/Kenny Brown Short Wheel Base T-bird #001 with a 1969 Supercharged Boss 302 5 speed
1994 AutoKraft Short Wheel Base Lincoln MK VIII #006
1999 F-350 Powerstoke Pony Hauler (Both 4 legged and 4 tired!)
1990 7-Up LX 5.0 Convert - Auto (current basket case, building for my daughter's first car)
1969 Datsun 2000 Roadster 5.0 supercharged Ford V-8
1972 Ford F100 Shortbed 390 auto
1973 Datsun 610 302 Ford V8 power, drift and road race car.
1951 Ford F6 Dump Truck powered by 1985 Ford roller 5.0, full tilt font, can haul 6 tons of rock and run a 18.0 quarter!
2006 Jeep Commander 4.7 V8
2004 Chrysler Crossfire 3.2 Mecedes V-6 6 speed - wife's daily driver

#18 OFFLINE   UK PONY

UK PONY

Team Shelby Member

• Canada Region
  • 752 posts
  • Joined 27-December 09
Garage View Garage

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:05 PM

Very informative post Jeff. I admit to buying the 40mm offset wheels in error but am hanging onto them to use on the inevitable second S197 that eventually joins the fold or see if they fit my Escape.

#19 OFFLINE   BAD SNAKE

BAD SNAKE

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,212 posts
  • Joined 29-January 07

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:26 PM

Take the wheel off and you'll see a stamp on the back of one of the spokes. It will be 24 or 40.

My car has the 24 offset. Check out the picture.

Edited by BAD SNAKE, 18 December 2012 - 07:28 PM.

#20 OFFLINE   Grabber

Grabber

TS Member #26

• 35,073 posts
  • Joined 21-July 06

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

Why in the heck are the Razors not made to fit the GT500 anymore? My wife and I each want them for our cars. Is there any chance of them being made again ?
GRABBER Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image 2007 GRABBER ORANGE GT500 Coupe ordered 10/13/06. Sub to plant 12/14/06. Scheduled 1/16/07. Bucked 1/17/07. Released From Plant 1/19/07. Plant Quality Hold 1/19/07. Off Plant Quality Hold 2/21/07. Shipped 2/22/07. Delivered 3/8/07. New 2008 2nd Gen. Tranny & Nickle Hub Clutch & Flywheel & Lube & CSC bearing 1/16/2008. New 2009 2nd Gen. Flywheel & another new Nickel Hub Clutch & Pilot Bearing 8/8/08. New 2010 Clutch and flywheel and slave cylinder & pilot bearing and clutch line 8/2/12
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#21 OFFLINE   UCLAman

UCLAman

Team Shelby New Member

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 204 posts
  • Joined 09-June 10

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:39 PM

All these number making my head spin!!! :runaway:

All I know is I have 20x9s in the front and 20x 10s in the back - I think. The gunmetal Razors were on the car when I got the car. The front rim clears the Brembos by millimeters!! SO I guess I have the 24 mm offset (for both front and rear??). I would like to nail down these number as I MAY be selling these rims. Maybe someone can help confirm my offsets?? :worship:
Posted Image

50th Ford Cobra Shelby Reunion - 07-12 GT 500 Show Favorite
NHRA Museum Pomona, CA 4/21/12

#22 OFFLINE   richard m.switzer

richard m.switzer

• 1,902 posts
  • Joined 06-January 08

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:25 PM

That's the best way to check. Or post some pix of the rear tires, Richard, and we'll be able to tell better.

Jer

,,ok,,, :camera: ,,,,,,,,Attached File  000144-R1-01-0A.jpg   101.61KB   22 downloads.
000144-R1-02-1A.jpg
000144-R1-14-13A.jpg
000392-R1-07-6A.jpg
000144-R1-19-18A.jpg
Picture 011.jpg

41.gif

#23 OFFLINE   richard m.switzer

richard m.switzer

• 1,902 posts
  • Joined 06-January 08

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:27 PM

Take the wheel off and you'll see a stamp on the back of one of the spokes. It will be 24 or 40.

My car has the 24 offset. Check out the picture.

,, ok,, I think I will . B)
000144-R1-02-1A.jpg
000144-R1-14-13A.jpg
000392-R1-07-6A.jpg
000144-R1-19-18A.jpg
Picture 011.jpg

41.gif

#24 OFFLINE   CSSHELBYKID

CSSHELBYKID

Team Shelby New Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
  • Joined 12-May 12

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:04 PM

All these number making my head spin!!! :runaway:

All I know is I have 20x9s in the front and 20x 10s in the back - I think. The gunmetal Razors were on the car when I got the car. The front rim clears the Brembos by millimeters!! SO I guess I have the 24 mm offset (for both front and rear??). I would like to nail down these number as I MAY be selling these rims. Maybe someone can help confirm my offsets?? :worship:

Let me know when you do.

CSshelbykid

Posted Image

2007 SHELBY GT-C

CSM 07SGT5186

(FIRST CAR!!)

#25 OFFLINE   slvrbullet

slvrbullet

Team Shelby New Member

• South Atlantic Region
  • 34 posts
  • Joined 25-September 11
  • Region:South Atlantic
Garage View Garage

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:13 PM

I had 24 offset chrome razors on my 2010 before I put the new alcoas on recently. I just need to get time to find some boxes so I can post them up for sale in the classified section, but if there is anyone in NC that is interested let me know.

#26 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,198 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:03 PM

I had 24 offset chrome razors on my 2010 before I put the new alcoas on recently. I just need to get time to find some boxes so I can post them up for sale in the classified section, but if there is anyone in NC that is interested let me know.

Those should last all of 5 minutes! :hysterical:

(And, no, I'm not being sarcastic - I predict a very quick sale!)

Jer

Edited by Jer, 22 December 2012 - 06:54 PM.

Lift #15

#27 OFFLINE   39Mustang

39Mustang

Team Shelby Member

• Team Shelby Club Member
  • 1,456 posts
  • Joined 19-November 05
  • Region:Decline
  • Interests:Mustangs, Broncos, Dogs, Sports, Diecast, Traveling, Disney World (grew up in FL its the law!), Hawaii,
Garage View Garage

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:17 PM

For the many of us with the Razors we need center cap replacements? They have either cracked or yellowed and I've been trying to find out if any other Shelby center wheel cap will fit?
1968 Mustang Fastback Restomod - in process of building
1970 Mustang Convertible 351C 4v Shaker - For Sale
1973 Mach 1 (Father's - original owner) - Restomod
1973 Mustang Convertible Q-code 351CJ Ram-Air
1992 SAAC MKI (Griggs GR40 equipped) - Up FOR SALE Ultra Rare! $45,000
2006 Mustang GT Legend Lime - FOR SALE $19,900 (loaded with goodies)
2008 Shelby GT/SC (Griggs equipped)
2013 Shelby GT350 Convertible

maybe a 2014 Raptor now

#28 OFFLINE   slvrbullet

slvrbullet

Team Shelby New Member

• South Atlantic Region
  • 34 posts
  • Joined 25-September 11
Garage View Garage

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:28 PM

I know summit racing sells replacements caps for our razors.

#29 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,198 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:53 PM

For the many of us with the Razors we need center cap replacements? They have either cracked or yellowed and I've been trying to find out if any other Shelby center wheel cap will fit?

No, they don't fit.
You need to find an American Racing dealer who has thoose specific caps in stock.

Jer

Lift #15

#30 OFFLINE   slvrbullet

slvrbullet

Team Shelby New Member

• South Atlantic Region
  • 34 posts
  • Joined 25-September 11
Garage View Garage

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:58 PM

The ones I ordered from summit were the same exact part# off the originals

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users