Photo

Registration For The Shelby Vegas Bash 2014 Is Now Open!

vegas bash registration

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,317 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07
  • Region:Mountain
  • Interests:Former Shelby American Vice President. I love my wife, my dogs, my cat, cars, and music. NHRA addict.

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:24 PM

Today’s the day!

Register HERE: http://www.shelbysto...=14-BASH-TICKET

Or, call Shelby at (702) 405-3500.

Team Shelby spoke. We listened.

This year is very different, as we spent time asking our enthusiasts what they wanted, and changes they would like to see.

We’re now in the heart of Las Vegas, so now we’re the center of the Bash. We have focused the event AWAY from boring hotel ballroom gatherings, and brought the Team to Shelby!

Instead of hotel “finger food”, we will have REAL food.

This requires us to limit attendance, so only 200 tickets will be sold.

We have also focused on providing maximum value, with decreased ticket prices.

Here is a link to the Survival Guide :

http://www.shelbyamerican.com/bash/2014_SVB_Survival_Guide-Web.pdf

We're looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Jer

2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, factory painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Mid Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates and door sill plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Shelby/Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes front and rear, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, Corsa Sport exhaust, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby angled gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby white shifter ball, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Shelby race-fabricated aluminum engine and supercharger coolant and power steering fluid tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, Shelby "CS" Oil Separator, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Shelby Vegas Bash 2011, 2012, and 2015 Show Winner.

Lift #15
Technicians: John Orr/Randall LaViolette
2/13/2007 9:26:32 AM: Dash Badge Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:34 AM: Shelby Letters Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:35 AM: Side badges installed both sides

That's when it became OFFICIAL, in my opinion! A Shelby was born!
CUTE COINCIDENCE: The NEXT DAY, I was in Vegas getting married. True story.

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: GT/SC upgrade completed at SAI on July 22, 2011.
UPDATE: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012-May 2014.

#2 OFFLINE   Fat Boss

Fat Boss

Team Shelby New Member

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 497 posts
  • Joined 30-July 11
  • Region:Pacific Coast
  • Interests:Fords n Football

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:26 PM

Awesome!

2013 Shelby GT350 Widebody Convertible

2014 Sterling Gray Fusion Energi Titanium - Plug In Hybrid
1999 Crew Cab 444 CI Turbo Diesel 6-Speed Manual 4x4
1964 Falcon Convertible 289/Toploader/9"/Disks

#3 OFFLINE   SoCalSGT

SoCalSGT

Team Shelby Member

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 1,076 posts
  • Joined 16-October 09
  • Interests:Sports, Golf, Scotch, and of course Shelbys

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:29 PM

Jer.....The link is blank...fyi.

John

Beachedit_GT350.jpg

45TH ANNIVERSARY GT350

CAR DELIVERED TO SAI IN JUNE 2010...
CALL REC'D 1/21/11 - MUSEUM DELIVERY 1/27/11

[PREVIOUS SHELBY]
07 SHELBY GT Black
CSM3761
Rear Window Scoops; Tail Light Trim; IUP
Navigation; Exhaust Upgrade; GT Wheel Caps
Shorty Antenna; Sequential Signals

#4 OFFLINE   JeffJ

JeffJ

Hertz #102

• Team Shelby Regional Director
  • 5,283 posts
  • Joined 01-November 07

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:31 PM

John

It's up now.

JeffJ
2006 Shelby GTH-SC #102
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Convertible (daily driver)
1993 F150 Lightning #711
1989 AutoKraft/Kenny Brown Short Wheel Base T-bird #001 with a 1969 Supercharged Boss 302 5 speed
1994 AutoKraft Short Wheel Base Lincoln MK VIII #006
2004 Freightliner M2 Business Class Mountain Master Pony Hauler (Both 4 legged and 4 tired!)
1990 7-Up LX 5.0 Convert - Auto (current basket case, building for my daughter's first car)
1969 Datsun 2000 Roadster 5.0 Coyote, PA Auto with paddle shift
1972 Ford F100 Shortbed 390 auto
1951 Ford F6 Dump Truck powered by 1985 Ford roller 5.0, full tilt font, can haul 6 tons of rock and run a 18.0 quarter!
2006 Jeep Commander 4.7 V8

2017 F-150 Raptor (wife's daily driver) 

#5 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,317 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07
  • Interests:Former Shelby American Vice President. I love my wife, my dogs, my cat, cars, and music. NHRA addict.

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:32 PM

John

Which link?

Jer

2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, factory painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Mid Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates and door sill plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Shelby/Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes front and rear, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, Corsa Sport exhaust, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby angled gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby white shifter ball, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Shelby race-fabricated aluminum engine and supercharger coolant and power steering fluid tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, Shelby "CS" Oil Separator, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Lift #15

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012-May 2014.

#6 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,317 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:34 PM

That was the 3 minute window where I went to post the Product Page... I need three more hands and a few more computers!

Jer

Lift #15

#7 OFFLINE   DDay12

DDay12

Team Shelby New Member

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 21-January 13
  • Interests:Things that go fast
Garage View Garage

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:36 PM

1st one to call Alright

#8 OFFLINE   KRKevin

KRKevin

Team Shelby New Member

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 32 posts
  • Joined 10-December 11
  • Interests:Muscle Cars, running, cycling, life

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:40 PM

DONE! Thanks Jer. Is there a code for South Point?

Kevin
'08 Vista Blue KR
'87 Porsche Carrera
'14 Raptor
'13 Mercedes E350
'5? School bus

#9 OFFLINE   MMcGuirk

MMcGuirk

Team Shelby Member

• 3,348 posts
  • Joined 03-December 07
  • Interests:Everything automotive, NHL, NCAAF, German Shepherd dogs

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:42 PM

Team Shelby Bash

TEAM SHELBY PACIFIC REGION DIRECTOR
Team Shelby member 906

2011 Shelby GT350 - CSM113500040
624 HP, 604.6 RWHP Watt's Link, Partial painted stripes, Museum delivery 4/6/11 Tremec Magnum XL 2013 Rehagen Racing Boss 302 track car

#10 OFFLINE   KRKevin

KRKevin

Team Shelby New Member

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 32 posts
  • Joined 10-December 11

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:49 PM

cool deal.thx

Kevin
'08 Vista Blue KR
'87 Porsche Carrera
'14 Raptor
'13 Mercedes E350
'5? School bus

#11 OFFLINE   YorbaRaptor

YorbaRaptor

13 Shelby

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 439 posts
  • Joined 19-June 12
  • Interests:Family,Anything to do with fast cars, Shelby's of course and sand dunning.
Garage View Garage

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:54 PM

Worked for me!! :yahoo:

2013 Shelby GT500
Performance White/Black Stripes
SVT Performance Pkg
SVT Track Pkg
Recaros
Electronics Pkg
Shaker Pro Audio
Clear Bra / Xpel Ultimate
Red Line Hood Struts
JLT Oil Separator
FRPP Resonator Delete
Shelby GT500 Floor Mats, Trunk Mat

Embroidered Trunk Liner
AirAid Air Filter

#12 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,317 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:55 PM

It's in the Survival Guide. Just say "I'm with the Team Shelby Bash".

Thanks!

Jer

Lift #15

#13 OFFLINE   supersnake junkie

supersnake junkie

Supersnake junkie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Joined 10-November 09
  • Region:Canada
  • Interests:I love everything SHELBY!!!!

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:05 PM

I'm in and getting soooo excited!!!!! We can't wait to meet all of the TS members who are coming!!! See you guys soon!

Edited by supersnake junkie, 13 February 2014 - 04:00 PM.

Canada Team Shelby

#14 OFFLINE   gchaser1

gchaser1

TS Member #38 Drive Hybrids - We need your gas!

• Mountain Region
  • 433 posts
  • Joined 14-April 06

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:08 PM

Thanks Jer! Looking forward to seeing everybody.
Posted Image

#15 OFFLINE   H0050

H0050

H0050

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 6,486 posts
  • Joined 28-September 07
  • Interests:Cars, wakeboarding, fishing & family
Garage View Garage

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:23 PM

Registered. It will be a great car week.

Harald #50

CSM 06H0050: Registered as a Shelby GT-H/SC
Black CS 69 w/ 255/45/18 & 285/40/18 Continental DW Extreme Contact
Lower Billet Grill
Air Bag Signed by Carroll Shelby, Amy Boylan, Gary Davis, Gary Patterson, Cleo Shelby & Akos Feher
40th Anniversary Signature Floor Mats w/ Gold Stripes
Shelby GT Plus & Eradispeed 14" brakes & S/S brake lines
Sequential Tail lights
GTH Billet Fluid Caps
SAI installed polished Paxton SC # 0066 w/ GT 500 fuel pump
GT-H/SC side stripes
Shelby gauges & gauge pod
424RWHP 367 Torque
KR rear end expansion tank
2009 Shelby Bash top 20 winner
2011 Bash In & Out cruise recognition plaque
Painted over the top stripes
Terlingua Deep Draw Hood
2014 Vegas Bash Show & Shine Class Winner 2015, 2016 Shelby American Las Vegas Bash Top 25 car show Award

The race is run, the flag unfurled, the champion now will rest.
God speed, Carroll Shelby, we will never forget you.
CARROLL H SHELBY

Jan. 11, 1923 May 10, 2012

http://i414.photobuc...8/06h50/030.jpg
http://i414.photobuc...8/06h50/035.jpg
http://i414.photobuc...8/06h50/037.jpg

#16 OFFLINE   KRKevin

KRKevin

Team Shelby New Member

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 32 posts
  • Joined 10-December 11

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:23 PM

I called the hotel and they said that the room deal is not finalized just yet.

Kevin
'08 Vista Blue KR
'87 Porsche Carrera
'14 Raptor
'13 Mercedes E350
'5? School bus

#17 OFFLINE   Cali_KR

Cali_KR

King of the Road

• Team Shelby State Director
  • 5,045 posts
  • Joined 14-September 07
  • Interests:Anything, everything!
Garage View Garage

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:29 PM

We are in!

See you all in 8 weeks!

2012 Shelby Run Europe Participant 8 countries covering 3148 (s)miles
2008 GT500KR #552, Silver/Blue, fully optioned. CS signed visor, 2012 50th Anniversary Shelby Bash Car Show 'class' Award Winner
1968 GT500KR, owned since 1991. 62k orig mile car * 85th Birthday Bash Car Show Award Winner * * SAAC-35 popular vote 1st. Place Award Winner *
2007 Mustang GT Miller Motorsports School Car #29

Past important rides....to me anyways...
1965 Sunbeam Tiger MK1 (260 V-8)
1966 Mustang GT
1967 Mustang Fastback (289)
1968 Mustang Coupe (289, track car built to replicate Trans Am B-prod)
1969 Mustang conv. (302)
1965 Corvette conv. (327)
1970 Dodge RT Challenger (383 Magnum)
1975 Trans Am (400ci 4sp)
1979 Mustang Indy Pace car (5.0L)
1986 Corvette Indy Pace Car convertible
1989 Mustang LX 5.0L
2001 Mustang Bullitt
2006 Shelby GT-H #368
2008 GT500 Ebony Convertible/Alloy stripe/black w/red seats (every option) * 2010 Shelby Bash Car Show Award Winner *
2009 GT500KR, #551, 1 of 14 in Red/Silver as equipped
2012 Boss 302 #1212
Team Shelby Pacific Coast Region State DirectorTeam Shelby Member since Day One
Shelby American Automobile Club member since 1981
NorCal SAAC Member since 1985
Facebook page, Global Auto Source "Placing unique cars with the unique people who seek them"
www.myclassiccars.net

#18 OFFLINE   Bookwyrm

Bookwyrm

Shelby Enthusiast

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 278 posts
  • Joined 24-July 12
  • Interests:Everything!
Garage View Garage

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:32 PM

All registered. See you guys in April!   :peelout:  :shoppingcart_:

#19 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,317 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:14 PM

I called the hotel and they said that the room deal is not finalized just yet.

The reservation desk might not be aware... we finalized Monday... they asked for a 2 day hold before we announced it, so they could let the desk know... and we complied.

By tomorrow, they may be in the loop....

Jer

Lift #15

#20 OFFLINE   Jimmy Sak

Jimmy Sak

Team Shelby Member

• Great Lakes Region
  • 673 posts
  • Joined 06-June 12
  • Region:Great Lakes
  • Interests:Cars

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:32 PM

The wife and I are in, Road Trip!!!!

Current Toys:

2012 Black Wide Body Super Snake Vert #084

1993 Mustang Cobra, 21k miles, all original 

2008 Grabber Orange Signature Edition Super Snake #11/50

1989 Firebird Formula 350 TPI, T-Tops, Stock.....my high school ride.- Donated to my cousin to use in a rebuild!

1986 Dodge Omni GLHS #088 - Ex-Wife's wedding present, Im keeping it for now! lol

#21 OFFLINE   KRKevin

KRKevin

Team Shelby New Member

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 32 posts
  • Joined 10-December 11

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:04 PM

Thanks Jer. I will check in with them tomorrow. No worries, it will work out and my wife and I are STOKED!

Kevin
'08 Vista Blue KR
'87 Porsche Carrera
'14 Raptor
'13 Mercedes E350
'5? School bus

#22 OFFLINE   Slabo

Slabo

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,942 posts
  • Joined 08-August 08
  • Region:Pacific Northwest
Garage View Garage

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:15 PM

We are in!

See you all in 8 weeks!

+1 :happy feet:

Proud member of Team 40th - 07XL0381

2007 GT500 Vert purchased 8/12/08, #828 of 859 Ebony, Nav, Sirius, assembled on 6/11/07
Reborn 9/14/09 at SAI Vegas - 40th Anniv. package w/ Interior Upgrade, 605HP TVS, 3.73's, Shelby Shifter, Cooling Package and Extreme Brakes.
Many additional mods.

Posted Image Posted Image

#23 OFFLINE   Shelby65_mustang

Shelby65_mustang

Shelby65_mustang

• Great Lakes Region
  • 456 posts
  • Joined 09-August 07
  • Region:Great Lakes
  • Interests:Anything to do with Shelbys, car shows, and all car collecting interests which include Mustangs, especially Shelby's and the honorable Carroll Shelby himself.

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:23 PM

All In!! All "READY" to get out of the WINTER WEATHER WONDERLAND!!! Can't wait!! Looking forward to seeing everyone!! :)

Art and Bev's Mustangs (Currently)
1965 Mustang Fastback 2+2, Candy Apple Red with White Shelby stripes, red and white pony interior, and '66 back windows. 289, automatic- original, early production fastback.

1967 Mustang Fastback 2+2, 351 Cleveland and 4 speed manual transmission. Candy Apple Red, with Red interior. Many modifications for racing.

Our latest & Yes, it is a SHELBY!!!
2007 Shelby GT500, 40th Anniversary Upgrade package at Shelby American Las Vegas, NV #169. Red with Silver stripes, Silver razors wheels, Black with Red inserts custom interior.

#24 OFFLINE   Refinerydog@sbcglobal.net

Refinerydog@sbcglobal.net

Refinerydog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts
  • Joined 21-December 11
  • Region:Southern Plains
  • Interests:Terlingua

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:59 PM

Bought 2 tickets - one car - I assume that is right.

Note that I booked the South point for less for the same time period - not talking bad about Jer's efforts here - just wanted to let folks know you can book a less expensive room and pay the resort fee and still end up at <$55 a night - so unless I read the original post wrong that is a lower price total.

Can't wait to escape work and make the trip out.

Jim and Jimmy if you see this we are participating in this and the 50th Mustang event - we are also in for the Palm Springs run.

DC

#25 OFFLINE   MMcGuirk

MMcGuirk

Team Shelby Member

• 3,348 posts
  • Joined 03-December 07
  • Interests:Everything automotive, NHL, NCAAF, German Shepherd dogs

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:12 PM

Bought 2 tickets - one car - I assume that is right.

Note that I booked the South point for less for the same time period - not talking bad about Jer's efforts here - just wanted to let folks know you can book a less expensive room and pay the resort fee and still end up at <$55 a night - so unless I read the original post wrong that is a lower price total.

Can't wait to escape work and make the trip out.

Jim and Jimmy if you see this we are participating in this and the 50th Mustang event - we are also in for the Palm Springs run.

DC

Bueno!

TEAM SHELBY PACIFIC REGION DIRECTOR
Team Shelby member 906

2011 Shelby GT350 - CSM113500040
624 HP, 604.6 RWHP Watt's Link, Partial painted stripes, Museum delivery 4/6/11 Tremec Magnum XL 2013 Rehagen Racing Boss 302 track car

#26 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,317 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:00 PM

Each floor has one room behind the ice machine and next to the elevator. Enjoy your stay!

Jer

Lift #15

#27 OFFLINE   FordFan1

FordFan1

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Joined 11-May 09
  • Region:Pacific Northwest
  • Interests:Open Track, Chump Racing / 2015 CHUMP West Coast Champs - (member of TEAM SOA)
Garage View Garage

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:29 PM

Diane and I are all signed up - now to get the upgrades installed before heading out on the road trip.

Kerry T
Pacific NW

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH YOUR SHELBY LATELY??
2008 #08SGT0527- built 9/6/2007- purchased new 5/10/09
2014 Hertz Penske GT #62 of 150

DSC_0252-1.jpg

#28 OFFLINE   msmap

msmap

proud mom of a Wounded Warrior

• Southern Plains Region
  • 5,563 posts
  • Joined 26-March 07
  • Region:Southern Plains
  • Interests:my family, my friends, my Shelby
Garage View Garage

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:53 AM

So wish you would have not held the bash right before the 50th. 1st bash I am missing as Charlotte plans had been made way back :-(
Sherri

2007 Shelby GT500
CSM 07XL0417 (Bud's last)
#2215 of 2695 verts
#266 of 325 Performance White verts
ordered 3/27/07
built 4/17/07
home 4/27/2007

2007 Shelby Hertz Rent A Racer
CSM 07H465

Other stablemates:
#1143 of 6381 SVT 2001 Lightnings
Oxford White
Born 2/21/01
#939 of 1000 1994 Cobra Indy Pace cars
Saddle on Red
Born on 4/15/94
1969 Mach 1
Indian Fire
Born on 1/20/69

If you don't stand behind our troops,
please feel free to stand in front of them.

#29 OFFLINE   silversurfer

silversurfer

Silversurfer

• South Atlantic Region
  • 243 posts
  • Joined 03-January 08
  • Region:South Atlantic
  • Interests:Anything Fast

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:27 AM

So wish you would have not held the bash right before the 50th. 1st bash I am missing as Charlotte plans had been made way back :-(

I was signed up for Charlotte almost 2 months ago the registrars switched me to Vegas about 3 weeks ago. And I live in FL! It was a leap faith!!

#30 OFFLINE   silversurfer

silversurfer

Silversurfer

• South Atlantic Region
  • 243 posts
  • Joined 03-January 08
  • Region:South Atlantic
  • Interests:Anything Fast

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:28 AM

YAY! Way to go Jer! Thanks for all your hard work!
Hans

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vegas, bash, registration

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users