#1 OFFLINE   SWEDEMAN

SWEDEMAN

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • Joined 14-October 07

Posted 16 May 2016 - 06:23 PM

I am on the fence in what type of interior upgrade design to do on my 2007 SGT. I had the duller silver before on my last car, it was nice but I want something kind of over the top on this car, the new 618 silver is more like the stripes I like it. I have thought white inserts but not me as I drive my car with blue jeans. If anyone has any photos, posts or design que's please let me know.
Thanks all.
2007 Shelby GT/SC Paxton Pre Delivery
Shelby American
Las Vegas, Nevada

#2 OFFLINE   Jer

Jer

Jer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,325 posts
  • Joined 22-December 07
  • Region:Mountain
  • Interests:Former Shelby American Vice President. I love my wife, my dogs, my cat, cars, and music. NHRA addict.

Posted 16 May 2016 - 07:01 PM

Katzkin?

Jer

2007 SGT/SC # 446 - White, 5spd, Whipple 550 HO with Shelby/C&R radiator and heat exchanger upgrade, factory painted stripes (rockers and Le Mans), painted lower fascia (a tribute to Whitey), Shelby Mid Draw (2 3/8") Hood with custom GT350 mesh inserts, Shelby brake duct/driving light bezels with PIAA 510XT lights, Shelby custom underbody front brake duct inlets and fabricated brake cooling plates, Terlingua billet hood pin plates and door sill plates, Shelby tensioner support brace, Shelby race-fabricated valve covers, Dark Charcoal Gray Interior and dash (signed by Carroll), IUP, Active Anti-Theft, Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT with XM Radio, NAV, HD Radio, DVD video touchscreen, Bluetooth, rearview camera, etc... Infinity Reference speakers, Shelby Kicker door subwoofers, trunk sub, and 4.1 amp, Chrome 20X9 Shelby-logoed Razors (ET24) with Nitto 555s (255 front, 275 rear), Shelby/Baer Extreme+ 6 piston brakes front and rear, A'te Super Blue brake fluid, Goodridge s/s brakelines, Corsa Sport exhaust, Aeroforce Terminator gauge, Shelby angled gauge pod, CS Supercharged faux gas cap logo, billet lower grille, updated 2008-style front grille mount, grille, and pony emblem, Shelby floormats and trunk mat, Shelby white shifter ball, Shelby Harness Bar, CG-Lock seatbelts, Shelby GT engine cap set and period-correct "Shelby Automobiles" license plate frames, Shelby race-fabricated aluminum engine and supercharger coolant and power steering fluid tanks, brake fluid reservoir, and fusebox cover, Shelby "CS" Oil Separator, shorty antenna, Shelby billet fuel fill door, 3/4 window louvers, Shelby upper control arm and mount and lower control arms, CHE K-member brace w/ torque limiters, sequential taillights, Shelby billet Watts link, Ford Racing 3.73:1 gearset, Shelby GT500KR diff cover, de-rusted and painted rear axle housing, Eaton True Trac limited-slip differential, Moser axles, Strange Engineering axle studs, Shelby GT500KR Axle Reservoir, full of Mobil 1 with Ford Racing filter. H3R HalGuard fire extinguisher with Shelby and Brey-Krause mounting, Shelby Helmet and Driving Jacket. Of course I have lots and lots of Shelby doodads, knicknacks, merch, apparel, bling, and bric-a-brac. Many Shelby certificates and Monroney sticker shiny and intact. Fender SGT guitar. Tolerant wife.

Shelby Vegas Bash 2011, 2012, and 2015 Show Winner.

Lift #15
Technicians: John Orr/Randall LaViolette
2/13/2007 9:26:32 AM: Dash Badge Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:34 AM: Shelby Letters Installed
2/13/2007 9:26:35 AM: Side badges installed both sides

That's when it became OFFICIAL, in my opinion! A Shelby was born!
CUTE COINCIDENCE: The NEXT DAY, I was in Vegas getting married. True story.

UPDATE: In 2009, I drove cross-country with my wife from NY in the SGT and finally just MOVED here. I figured Vegas was lucky for me.
UPDATE: GT/SC upgrade completed at SAI on July 22, 2011.
UPDATE: Left Guitar Center and joined SA as Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts, August 2012-May 2014.

#3 OFFLINE   SWEDEMAN

SWEDEMAN

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • Joined 14-October 07

Posted 17 May 2016 - 12:01 PM

I am not finding many options with the Katzkin as I do SPP and Gary Disney. Just thinking out loud if anyone else had some design options they may have, I'd like to see or know about them.

Thx

Shelby American
Las Vegas, Nevada

#4 OFFLINE   cmcmotorworks

cmcmotorworks

Team Shelby Member

• Mountain Region
  • 1,674 posts
  • Joined 20-December 10
  • Region:Decline
  • Interests:None
Garage View Garage

Posted 17 May 2016 - 05:35 PM

I am not finding many options with the Katzkin as I do SPP and Gary Disney. Just thinking out loud if anyone else had some design options they may have, I'd like to see or know about them.
Thx

I'd go with Gary Disney. You will get a personal attention to detail and someone to call and talk to over the phone for sharing of ideas etc.

#5 OFFLINE   DubbsFaris

DubbsFaris

Southern Plains Bunny Herder

• Southern Plains Region
  • 5,421 posts
  • Joined 12-November 07
  • Region:Southern Plains
  • Interests:Everything with a snake or a bunny!
Garage View Garage

Posted 18 May 2016 - 06:05 PM

+1^
2008 GT500 Convertible Red Stripe Appearance Package#17 of 131
2011 GT350 45th Anniversary First GT350 R Tune built and delivered!!! **SOLD**
2014 GT500 Coupe Deep Impact Blue Red Stripes Loaded except Glass roof. 1 of 28 coupes.**SOLD**
2008 Shelby Terlingua Coupe Black with Yellow. 1 of 40-ish. CSCF Raffle car! I won it 3 years late!
1989 Dodge Shelby Van by Safari. **SOLD**
2016 Shelby Terlingua #05 Yellow
2013 Shelby Raptor White SCrew
1965 Co-owner Terlingua- first official Terlingua - Ol Yeller, Bill Neale's personal build
TEAM SHELBY SOUTHERN PLAINS MEMBER For Information on regional events and clubs in Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Texas, watch the forums!
Other Fords:
2011 SVT Raptor SCrew, Molten Orange
1972 Mustang Sprint Sportsroof H code
2016 Excursion 6.7L Diesel Black

#6 OFFLINE   SWEDEMAN

SWEDEMAN

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • Joined 14-October 07

Posted 18 May 2016 - 08:06 PM

Thanks, I placed order tonight, design& pricing takes a bit of thought but very nice products and choices. The designer web site has many options. I'll update as it moves forward. Gary has a ton of patience for us Shelby guys who wants things pretty cool.
I looked at Katzkin but all the colors & choices are not all available yet. I think by adding Katzkin SA made a great move as it will give choices to upgraded interiors it hasn't had until now.
I'll post pics when done, it should be awesome.

Edited:

Edited by SWEDEMAN, 19 May 2016 - 01:14 PM.

Shelby American
Las Vegas, Nevada

#7 OFFLINE   SWEDEMAN

SWEDEMAN

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • Joined 14-October 07

Posted 24 May 2016 - 08:56 PM

Fully Ordered: custom steering wheel with 618 Silver leather on side spokes with black leather top & bottom of wheel, 618 silver E-brake full sleeve, 618 silver stripe shift boot with black leather sides , GT/SC console with SGT snake with 618 silver insert with silver embroidery and black leather sides, 618 silver seat inserts with GT/SC silver embroidered backs and Carroll Shelby signature silver embroidered on head rests with black leather sides front and back seats and the entire interior and accessories lined with silver French stitching.
I really enjoy working with Gary Disney again, the service, design and professional demeanor make this pre delvery GT/SC Paxton with a few hundred original miles an incredible show piece. Will continue to post updates as they come. I am hoping it all comes together as planned.
Thx y'all!.
Shelby American
Las Vegas, Nevada

#8 OFFLINE   SWEDEMAN

SWEDEMAN

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • Joined 14-October 07

Posted 31 May 2016 - 02:31 PM

Update: Door panels sent UPS ground and en-route to Gary, 5/31/2016, to install 618 silver leather and silver CS signatures embroidered.

The finished product should be very nice. For those who want to see the Katzkin for comparrison go to katzkin.com/shelby for more information. There are 2 to choose from. I worked with Gary before so I stayed with him and his products as I knew the quality, some may choose differently though. All the better ...a second choice!

Shelby American
Las Vegas, Nevada

#9 OFFLINE   cmcmotorworks

cmcmotorworks

Team Shelby Member

• Mountain Region
  • 1,674 posts
  • Joined 20-December 10
Garage View Garage

Posted 31 May 2016 - 05:42 PM

By Gary !

Attached Files

#10 OFFLINE   SWEDEMAN

SWEDEMAN

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • Joined 14-October 07

Posted 01 June 2016 - 07:56 PM

Recaro, that is a difficult stitch and difficult seat to upholster. Are you satisfied?
Love the Terlingua Team!
Shelby American
Las Vegas, Nevada

#11 OFFLINE   39Mustang

39Mustang

Team Shelby Member

• Mountain Region
  • 2,425 posts
  • Joined 19-November 05
  • Interests:Mustangs, Broncos, Dogs, Sports, Diecast, Traveling, Disney World (grew up in FL its the law!), Hawaii,
Garage View Garage

Posted 01 June 2016 - 09:57 PM

Update: Door panels sent UPS ground and en-route to Gary, 5/31/2016, to install 618 silver leather and silver CS signatures embroidered.

The finished product should be very nice. For those who want to see the Katzkin for comparrison go to katzkin.com/shelby for more information. There are 2 to choose from. I worked with Gary before so I stayed with him and his products as I knew the quality, some may choose differently though. All the better ...a second choice!

I am curious to see your door panels as my 08 GT/SC was one of the very first Shelby GT's done by Gary but I never did the door panels because I could never come up with a design I liked without it not looking import rice rocket

1970 Mustang Convertible 351C 4v Shaker
1973 Mach 1 (Father's - original owner) - Restomod
1973 Mustang Convertible Q-code 351CJ Ram-Air
1992 SAAC MKI
2008 Shelby GT/SC (Griggs Suspension)

2008 Shelby GT500KR

2011 Shelby GT350 45th Annv.
2016 Shelby Terlingua​

2004 Ford F150 Lightning

everything is always For Sale

#12 OFFLINE   SWEDEMAN

SWEDEMAN

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • Joined 14-October 07

Posted 02 June 2016 - 12:50 PM

Yes I will post it when completed. 

Design que:  he is doing 618 silver leather with Carroll Shelby signature in center right above door closure.

Shelby American
Las Vegas, Nevada

#13 OFFLINE   cmcmotorworks

cmcmotorworks

Team Shelby Member

• Mountain Region
  • 1,674 posts
  • Joined 20-December 10
Garage View Garage

Posted 02 June 2016 - 05:55 PM

Recaro, that is a difficult stitch and difficult seat to upholster. Are you satisfied?
Love the Terlingua Team!

Hard to tell in the pics, but the stitching is also gold, so is the Terlingua Bunny embroidery. Even though it looks yellow from the light angle. Seats are stunning along with the rest of the interior. Sure to be one of the nicest Terlingua Mustangs on the planet !

Edited by cmcmotorworks, 02 June 2016 - 06:21 PM.

#14 OFFLINE   SWEDEMAN

SWEDEMAN

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • Joined 14-October 07

Posted 02 June 2016 - 06:11 PM

It looks incredible, love the Terlingua's! Thanks for the pics.
Shelby American
Las Vegas, Nevada

#15 OFFLINE   cmcmotorworks

cmcmotorworks

Team Shelby Member

• Mountain Region
  • 1,674 posts
  • Joined 20-December 10
Garage View Garage

Posted 02 June 2016 - 06:28 PM

It looks incredible, love the Terlingua's! Thanks for the pics.

More to come !

#16 OFFLINE   SWEDEMAN

SWEDEMAN

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • Joined 14-October 07

Posted 03 June 2016 - 07:35 PM

Door panels arrived at Gary Disney's SoCal facility, let me magic happen! :)
Shelby American
Las Vegas, Nevada

#17 OFFLINE   cmcmotorworks

cmcmotorworks

Team Shelby Member

• Mountain Region
  • 1,674 posts
  • Joined 20-December 10
Garage View Garage

Posted 03 June 2016 - 07:58 PM

More to come !

Attached Files

#18 OFFLINE   SWEDEMAN

SWEDEMAN

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • Joined 14-October 07

Posted 03 June 2016 - 08:00 PM

More to come !

That is a awesome custom hood, nicest I have ever seen.
Shelby American
Las Vegas, Nevada

#19 OFFLINE   SWEDEMAN

SWEDEMAN

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • Joined 14-October 07

Posted 12 June 2016 - 01:49 PM

Update: front & back seats are scheduled to be installed this week, Thursday & Friday. Steering wheel, door panels, shift boot, Ebrake & console done next Tuesdat and Wednesday.
Shelby American
Las Vegas, Nevada

#20 OFFLINE   carnut12

carnut12

Team Shelby Member

• Northeast Region
  • 3,207 posts
  • Joined 17-February 07
  • Region:Northeast
  • Interests:Family, Cars, Golf

Posted 12 June 2016 - 03:20 PM

Can not wait to see it!!! I'm still looking at doing this, I just have some other priorities right now.
07 Shelby GT # 5696 White, Charcoal Interior and Dash, 5-Speed, IUP, Anti-theft, Wheel Locks, Sirius, Shaker 1000, Heated Seats, Shelby Signature Mats, Shelby License Plate Holder, Lower Billet Grill, Silverhorse Cup Holder, Shifter Bezel, Climate Knobs, E-brake Handle, door handles, Mirror Control Knob, lock pockets and pins, and Window Switch Plates, Clear Turn Signals, Shelby Kicker Speaker System, Shorty Antenna, Shelby Engine Caps, Shelby CS69 20" Staggered Wheels, Updated Hood Pins, Shelby Headrest Covers & Armrest Cover, Sequential Tail Lights
Back from Tasca on 03-25-09-550HP Whipple, Brake Upgrade, Shelby Gauges, Blue Ford Racing Valve Covers, Dynotech 1 Piece Driveshaft- 495 RWHP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FR500S Exhaust and Whipple 10 Rib Belt Drive
Posted ImagePosted Image

#21 OFFLINE   SWEDEMAN

SWEDEMAN

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • Joined 14-October 07

Posted 13 June 2016 - 07:20 PM

Update: Interior construction is completed, pictures are incredible. The quality in the photos is phenomenal all in 618 Silver inserts: seats & head rests, ghosted Carroll Shelby embroidered door panels, GT/SC w/ snake console, black shifter boot / striped, full sleeve EBrake and too top it off an unbelievably incredible two tone side-spoked steering wheel. Photos coming soon!
Shelby American
Las Vegas, Nevada

#22 OFFLINE   SWEDEMAN

SWEDEMAN

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • Joined 14-October 07

Posted 14 June 2016 - 08:48 AM

Picture: of un mounted door panel with ghosted style embroidered Carrol Shelby & up mounted steering wheel in garage photos

Attached Files

Edited by SWEDEMAN, 14 June 2016 - 08:54 AM.

Shelby American
Las Vegas, Nevada

#23 OFFLINE   carnut12

carnut12

Team Shelby Member

• Northeast Region
  • 3,207 posts
  • Joined 17-February 07
  • Region:Northeast
  • Interests:Family, Cars, Golf

Posted 14 June 2016 - 06:13 PM

Those look Great!!!!
07 Shelby GT # 5696 White, Charcoal Interior and Dash, 5-Speed, IUP, Anti-theft, Wheel Locks, Sirius, Shaker 1000, Heated Seats, Shelby Signature Mats, Shelby License Plate Holder, Lower Billet Grill, Silverhorse Cup Holder, Shifter Bezel, Climate Knobs, E-brake Handle, door handles, Mirror Control Knob, lock pockets and pins, and Window Switch Plates, Clear Turn Signals, Shelby Kicker Speaker System, Shorty Antenna, Shelby Engine Caps, Shelby CS69 20" Staggered Wheels, Updated Hood Pins, Shelby Headrest Covers & Armrest Cover, Sequential Tail Lights
Back from Tasca on 03-25-09-550HP Whipple, Brake Upgrade, Shelby Gauges, Blue Ford Racing Valve Covers, Dynotech 1 Piece Driveshaft- 495 RWHP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FR500S Exhaust and Whipple 10 Rib Belt Drive
Posted ImagePosted Image

#24 OFFLINE   Fat Boss

Fat Boss

Team Shelby Member

• Pacific Coast Region
  • 508 posts
  • Joined 30-July 11
  • Region:Pacific Coast
  • Interests:Fords n Football

Posted 14 June 2016 - 06:33 PM

A friend did his headliner in suede and the plastic of the door panels covered in leather along with the console, etc.  It was very nice.

2013 Shelby GT350 Widebody Convertible

2014 Sterling Gray Fusion Energi Titanium - Plug In Hybrid
1999 Crew Cab 444 CI Turbo Diesel 6-Speed Manual 4x4
1964 Falcon Convertible 289/Toploader/9"/Disks

#25 OFFLINE   SWEDEMAN

SWEDEMAN

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • Joined 14-October 07

Posted 14 June 2016 - 06:44 PM

Thanks. You know a lot of people don't get to customize their car fully, I'm glad I had the opportunity to do this, it makes this 500++ original mile Paxton GT/SC a one off in the registry and on the street, but it's not for everyone.
I saw it in black, red, blue and white but the ghosted look of console and door panels were awesome and under stated. It blended perfectly with the over stated GT/SC logo's & snakes full interior on black panels with all having matching silver embroidery. It just made visual sense. Gary Disney is awesome to work with.
Update all pictures at end of next week.
Shelby American
Las Vegas, Nevada

#26 OFFLINE   SWEDEMAN

SWEDEMAN

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • Joined 14-October 07

Posted 21 June 2016 - 07:08 PM

A few production delays but Gary is working diligently to get everything shipped. Just waiting now, will post photos soon.
Thx
Shelby American
Las Vegas, Nevada

#27 OFFLINE   IASHELBYGT

IASHELBYGT

White Lightning with 66 DNA

• Northern Plains Region
  • 2,026 posts
  • Joined 29-March 06
  • Region:Northern Plains
  • Interests:Shelby & Ford Vehicles and Iowa Hawkeye sports.

Posted 22 June 2016 - 07:06 AM

I am doing a refresh of my lower front seats. New covers and refoam drivers seat where my fat butt sits.  I talked to Gary about the door panels and he said pop them off and send them to him. Is that what you did or is your car at Gary's shop?  The stuff so far looks great, cant wait to see the finished product. Thanks,

Dave

IASHELBYGT- IOWA CITY, IOWA - HAWKEYE FAN

2007 Performance White 5-speed SGT w/light graphite leather. Interior upgrade w/satin aluminum panel, active anti-theft & wheel locking kit. 1/1,771 white 5-speeds produced, 1/639 with light graphite interior.

2017 GT350 Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat - Convenience Package - Build date - August 24, 2016 - Chassis # H1437.

#28 OFFLINE   cmcmotorworks

cmcmotorworks

Team Shelby Member

• Mountain Region
  • 1,674 posts
  • Joined 20-December 10
Garage View Garage

Posted 22 June 2016 - 03:29 PM

I'll be at Gary's next week. I'll probably see your stuff.

Edited by cmcmotorworks, 22 June 2016 - 03:32 PM.

#29 OFFLINE   SWEDEMAN

SWEDEMAN

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • Joined 14-October 07

Posted 22 June 2016 - 07:31 PM

I am doing a refresh of my lower front seats. New covers and refoam drivers seat where my fat butt sits.  I talked to Gary about the door panels and he said pop them off and send them to him. Is that what you did or is your car at Gary's shop?  The stuff so far looks great, cant wait to see the finished product. Thanks,
Dave

Yes I removed them and sent them to him. The shipping was brutal, pack them yourself to save.
Ill post pictures soon,he is sending everything out on Friday.
Shelby American
Las Vegas, Nevada

#30 OFFLINE   SWEDEMAN

SWEDEMAN

Team Shelby Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • Joined 14-October 07

Posted 22 June 2016 - 07:36 PM

I'll be at Gary's next week. I'll probably see your stuff.

It all ships on Friday.
Shelby American
Las Vegas, Nevada

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users