4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   slbgtsc

slbgtsc

SLBGTSC

• Mountain Region
  • 1,090 posts
  • Joined 05-November 09
  • Region:Mountain
  • Interests:Family,Cycling, Hunting/Fishing, Golf, anything outside.

Posted 09 April 2017 - 09:07 PM

Just down loaded Track Addict for an up coming track day. I also picked up a GoPoint BT1 to get OBD data to overlay. Track Addict app works great, BT1 device is not connecting to the car. Any suggestions? Is anyone using a Carista device or PLX Kiwi 3?
Thanks

"Halle"

2007 Shelby GT #3184, Saleen SC Stage 3 with 3.2 or 3.0 pulley (street/strip),Mosaleen tensioner system, Moroso Coolant tank, Moroso Intercooler tank,Shelby Engine Cap set, UCA,LCA,BMR A arm Brace, SVE Drifts Wheels, Nitto NT05's, Brembo GT 500 Front Calipers Hawk pads, Brembo Slotted Rear Rotors Hawk Pads, Goodrich Stainless lines, MGW shifter, Pypes LT headers catted X pipe,Bassani mufflers, FRP 3.73's, BMR Watts Link , Steeda shaft loop, One Piece Aluminum Drive Shaft, JLT 110mm CAI, FRP valve Covers, Brenspeed tuned. 12.425 @ 114.63 4800 feet on Nitto 555's, 492 RWP, 469 TQ.

#2 OFFLINE   KCMO-GT500

KCMO-GT500

Old Pole from the Ozarks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,825 posts
  • Joined 19-March 06

Posted 10 April 2017 - 02:27 PM

I had trouble getting the kiwi 3 to work with torque pro on either my samsung android phone or tablet.   It uses a different technology for auto connecting.  My kiwi 1 works fine with both.  I am gonna try a kiwi 2+ later in the spring. See if the app you are using has a support forum board, and ask there.

Some days I'm a badcat, and somedays not.....

JohnnyLupara400.jpg

Performance White with a VMP TVS & Some Minor Bling.........695 rwhp and a lot of happy happy

#3 OFFLINE   slbgtsc

slbgtsc

SLBGTSC

• Mountain Region
  • 1,090 posts
  • Joined 05-November 09

Posted 10 April 2017 - 07:42 PM

I had trouble getting the kiwi 3 to work with torque pro on either my samsung android phone or tablet.   It uses a different technology for auto connecting.  My kiwi 1 works fine with both.  I am gonna try a kiwi 2+ later in the spring. See if the app you are using has a support forum board, and ask there.

Thanks I have a ticket in right now waiting for a response.

"Halle"

2007 Shelby GT #3184, Saleen SC Stage 3 with 3.2 or 3.0 pulley (street/strip),Mosaleen tensioner system, Moroso Coolant tank, Moroso Intercooler tank,Shelby Engine Cap set, UCA,LCA,BMR A arm Brace, SVE Drifts Wheels, Nitto NT05's, Brembo GT 500 Front Calipers Hawk pads, Brembo Slotted Rear Rotors Hawk Pads, Goodrich Stainless lines, MGW shifter, Pypes LT headers catted X pipe,Bassani mufflers, FRP 3.73's, BMR Watts Link , Steeda shaft loop, One Piece Aluminum Drive Shaft, JLT 110mm CAI, FRP valve Covers, Brenspeed tuned. 12.425 @ 114.63 4800 feet on Nitto 555's, 492 RWP, 469 TQ.

#4 OFFLINE   f2redpot

f2redpot

Too Much Fun

• Team Shelby Regional Director
  • 377 posts
  • Joined 09-January 13
  • Region:Southern Plains
  • Interests:Track
Garage View Garage

Posted 11 April 2017 - 09:36 AM

I have an OBD device that has an associated app on my phone. I have found that if I get the device and phone to connect (wifi/Bluetooth) using the OBD app, then close the OBD app and immediately open track Addict app, there is a good connection. The OBD icon the track Addict goes from yellow to green and all is well. 

Also, my OBD device cannot connect to its own app AND to track Addict at the same time. Can only be connected to 1 app at a time.

#5 OFFLINE   slbgtsc

slbgtsc

SLBGTSC

• Mountain Region
  • 1,090 posts
  • Joined 05-November 09

Posted 11 April 2017 - 05:35 PM

I have an OBD device that has an associated app on my phone. I have found that if I get the device and phone to connect (wifi/Bluetooth) using the OBD app, then close the OBD app and immediately open track Addict app, there is a good connection. The OBD icon the track Addict goes from yellow to green and all is well. 

Also, my OBD device cannot connect to its own app AND to track Addict at the same time. Can only be connected to 1 app at a time.

I was trying to do the same thing but the BT1 won't even connect to the Gopoint gauges app? Sending BT1 back to Gopoint. According to GoPoint the new IOS 10 firmware is not compatible with the BT1 but their GL1 is compatible. Sending the BT1 in tomorrow.

Edited by slbgtsc, 11 April 2017 - 05:38 PM.

"Halle"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users