#1 OFFLINE   scarf1

scarf1

Team Shelby New Member

• Northeast Region
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 16-June 16
  • Region:Decline

Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:48 PM

Hey guys, just got the new interior in and have to say Thank you to Gary Disney for a phenomenal job. Check out the details..... 

Attached Files

#2 OFFLINE   carnut12

carnut12

Team Shelby Member

• Northeast Region
  • 3,190 posts
  • Joined 17-February 07
  • Region:Northeast
  • Interests:Family, Cars, Golf

Posted 18 April 2017 - 05:02 PM

Looks fantastic, where did you get it done? Did you have to mail your door skins or did you have it done by the same shop that did the seats??? I'm real close to pulling the trigger on this, do you mind sharing how much each of the options cost?
07 Shelby GT # 5696 White, Charcoal Interior and Dash, 5-Speed, IUP, Anti-theft, Wheel Locks, Sirius, Shaker 1000, Heated Seats, Shelby Signature Mats, Shelby License Plate Holder, Lower Billet Grill, Silverhorse Cup Holder, Shifter Bezel, Climate Knobs, E-brake Handle, door handles, Mirror Control Knob, lock pockets and pins, and Window Switch Plates, Clear Turn Signals, Shelby Kicker Speaker System, Shorty Antenna, Shelby Engine Caps, Shelby CS69 20" Staggered Wheels, Updated Hood Pins, Shelby Headrest Covers & Armrest Cover, Sequential Tail Lights
Back from Tasca on 03-25-09-550HP Whipple, Brake Upgrade, Shelby Gauges, Blue Ford Racing Valve Covers, Dynotech 1 Piece Driveshaft- 495 RWHP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FR500S Exhaust and Whipple 10 Rib Belt Drive
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 OFFLINE   scarf1

scarf1

Team Shelby New Member

• Northeast Region
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 16-June 16
  • Region:Decline

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:42 AM

Thanks...Gary sent everything to auto sun roof, Cinnaminson, NJ, the total cost was $ 5,300., I had everything done, steering wheel, e-brake handle, console lid, also the gold leather, is a special order, imported from Italy, I had to purchase the entire hide of gold leather, expensive, but worth it. The entire process took about a month, from the time I placed the order until the parts arrived, the shop took 3 days to install.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users