Mini-Nats 32 / Team Shelby West Coast Nationals participants
Unfortunately, we have a glitch with the race track and will not have paddock access on Thursday August 3rd as planned. The new event schedule is listed below.
· Paddock load in is now Friday August 4th at 6PM. Please plan on arriving at 5:00PM-5:30PM. (Early arrivers, please park in lot 2 until we open the paddock)
· The Mini-Nats 32 Car Show has been moved to Saturday August 5th from 9:00AM – Noon. It will be in the same location as last year, directly behind the main grandstand in the Sonoma Raceway paddock. (If you signed up for the Friday event, your entrance will be automatically transferred to Saturday. Please advise if you can’t make Saturday and we will refund your entrance fee)
· The BBQ scheduled for Friday at Denbeste Motorsports has been cancelled. (those of you who signed up for this event will have the fee refunded)
· The event host hotel will accommodate those of you who want to change your arrival from Thursday August 3rd to Friday August 5th
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience these changes may have caused.
Min-Nats 32 will continue to be another marquee Shelby Club event!
Friday May 4th
· 6:00PM to 8:00PM Paddock load in
· 6:30PM Registration Sonoma Raceway/Panasonic Media Center
· 6:30PM to 7:00PM Tech inspection Sonoma Paddock, directly across from the Media Center
Saturday May 5th
· 8:00AM to 5:00PM – Standard Mini-Nats open track, driver’s meeting, etc.
· 7:00AM to 10:00AM – Tech Sonoma Paddock
· 9:00AM to 11:30AM – Mini-Nats Car Show, Sonoma Paddock by main grandstand (Display accommodation available for on-track participants) – $25.00 per car
· 12:45PM to 1:30PM – Parade laps - $25.00 per car
· 1:30PM to 6:00PM – Carroll Shelby Foundation Sonoma/Napa wine tour (non-track attendees) - $10.00 per person
· 6:00PM to 7:00PM – Cocktail reception, The Cobra Experience – Cash Bar
· 7:00PM to 9:30PM – Dinner and evening program (Ford Performance/Shelby American), The Cobra Experience – $60.00 per person
Sunday May 6th
· Standard Mini Nats open track, driver’s meeting, etc.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns
Michael A McGuirk
NorCal Shelby Club BOD / Mini-Nats 32 Chairman
Edited by MMcGuirk, 20 June 2017 - 09:49 PM.